Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 04:03:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin  (Read 76456 times)
BldSwtTrs
Legendary

Activity: 861
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:43:46 PM

best strategy is to wait until the price in the secondary market drops by 90-95% after some weeks as with counterparty.
Counterparty is still +300% above IPO prices.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
financial_analyst

Activity: 276
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:46:21 PM

best strategy is to wait until the price in the secondary market drops by 90-95% after some weeks as with counterparty.

Are you sure about that? Acc. to Poloniex, the price in February was 0.15 BTC/XPC, now it's around 0.003.
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:46:36 PM

what if the  wallet that we sent the BTC payment shows many BTC adresses as sending?
mine shows 4 BTC addresses as sending , in which address the safecoins will be sent to?
i see others as well

to all of them seems logical and the sum of maidsafe coins would be the same as if the BTCs would go out from one address... don't expect more  Grin

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:48:40 PM

Are you sure about that? Acc. to Poloniex, the price in February was 0.15 BTC/XPC, now it's around 0.003.

Yes worst burn price was 0.001 so it's still +300%
financial_analyst

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:50:31 PM

Yes worst burn price was 0.001 so it's still +300%

My bad then.
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 04:54:55 PM

I still haven't received my Mastercoins back (sent after the closure) is anyone else in the same boat? I know I said I wasn't going to sell them because that would make a bigger cunt as them but I just said that because I was emotional after waking up to losing 50k, having second thoughts I'd quite like to sell any Mastercoin I have remaining!
maidsafe

Activity: 49
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:02:01 PM

I still haven't received my Mastercoins back (sent after the closure) is anyone else in the same boat? I know I said I wasn't going to sell them because that would make a bigger cunt as them but I just said that because I was emotional after waking up to losing 50k, having second thoughts I'd quite like to sell any Mastercoin I have remaining!
calm down. those MSC sent after the closure will be refunded to you. it just costs some time.
thanks for your patience.
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:05:16 PM

calm down. those MSC sent after the closure will be refunded to you. it just costs some time.
thanks for your patience.

No it costs the market dropping to nothing first
alnoor1231

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:14:47 PM

Moral of the story: Don`t be greedy!

You tried to make a quick buck thinking you`re clever and look where it got you.
However, the devs do carry some blame since they didn`t plan for something
like this. Take this as a lesson and leave poor old David alone. And to all the people shouting
"SCAM", to you naysayers I say Nay! Trust in MSC + MaidSafe. Nuff said.

-Al
awrelll

Activity: 79

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:22:05 PM

Hello,

Where should my safecoins be right now?
I sent some BTC and i don't know if my coins are related to the Mastercoin wallet linked to my bitcoin wallet.
Can someone help me out?

Thank you!
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:22:56 PM

is this balance really correct? this means they got their 10% within 12hours?

So the early "buyer" event is over?

Can anyone confirm what block or block time the sale ended? thanks
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 05:36:26 PM

Took a part this gamble, let see what's coming Cool

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Agent86

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:51:07 PM

"...but now I understand why the AngelShares/BitShares fundraiser/IPO was so convoluted, with a set amount sold per day in an "auction" format.  It may have been hard to understand at the time, but now I see the wisdom of it.

Hope David Irvine will take at least some advices from Dan Larimer (bitshares founder).It is never to late...
Investors would have more confidence if in some way they cooperate to  bailout their IPO in a succesfull way.
At least I would personaly believe more on the safecoin project, knowing that some real experts, that understand economics better, are behind it.
+1

Wow,
Mastercoin deserves a big standing O for getting MaidSafe caught up in this.  Bravo!

And now MaidSafe is forced to talk them up and thank them. Hahaha because MaidSafe is the biggest MSC holder.  What can they say without shooting themselves even more?  I'm impressed MasterCoin people pulled this off and no one will really do anything about it.

To any bag holders who lost money, be sure to thank the geniuses at the MasterCoin protocol who came up with this IPO scheme but don't expect them to be called out by MaidSafe (their new biggest shareholder) without A LOT of pressure.
liondani

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 05:54:14 PM

was it also so quick with the ethereum project?

they are still in "preparation mode"...
Until they begin we will have lost all of our money/coins...
Next step to take is ... shitcoin loans...  Tongue

petskup

Activity: 144
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:21:06 PM

"Mr Wainwright warned that the principle that everyone's online activity should be anonymous by default needs to be challenged in order to police the internet effectively."http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2609971/Disturbing-new-internet-child-abuse-sees-toddlers-raped-burned-live-webcam-paedophiles-use-Bitcoin-stop-traced-warns-police-chief.html

PeaceCoin
3Lt2A66HnHQQW5GgxM83cMmBEkxh82Xe1c
liondani

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:23:33 PM
Last edit: April 22, 2014, 06:37:33 PM by liondani

To any bag holders who lost money, be sure to thank the geniuses at the MasterCoin protocol who came up with this IPO scheme but don't expect them to be called out by MaidSafe (their new biggest shareholder) without A LOT of pressure.

If you make an analysis of the numbers the most safecoins goes to very view people and it is obvious that they are people from mastercoin and in my opinion from maidsafe  people as well. You must be dumb not to see that!That means that about 80% from the about 460.000.000 coins (10%* of all) +15%* for the developers + 5%* for the core developement team it is like talking about 25%-28% PREMINE of safecoin !!! so now I think the 10% premine from Shatoshi Nakamoto was fair enough!

see also the list of "people" have get the majority of safecoins
http://www.mymastercoins.com/Investors.aspx?CurrencyID=3

* a: Current MaidSafe investors/shareholders.

The current MaidSafe investors have invested for the past 8 years with complete faith and a strong desire to make a difference. These investors have been the very reason the technology is now developed and this proposal possible. Five percent of the safecoin issue will be laid aside for these investors and as safecoin is increasing in value, current investors will be able to swap their shareholding in MaidSafe.net for the coins. The coins will be held by the MaidSafe Foundation for issuance at the request of each shareholder. The safecoin here will be allocated at the point miners are introduced onto the network.

This allows investors to be rewarded for their help over the years and will also allow MaidSafe equity to return to being owned completely by the Foundation. This approach will ensure that MaidSafe as a company is not in charge of the SAFE network and shareholders are treated with the respect they deserve. When they are allocated safecoin they can hold these as any backer will today.

b: Crowd Sale Participants

A crowd sale will enable everyone worldwide to seed and be a part of the SAFE project. This will last until MaidSafeCoin are sold out (circa $8million). If the all coins are not sold the event will end after 30 days. The crowd sale will enable a direct purchase up to ten percent of MaidSafeCoin. It is anticipated that soon after the crowd sale commences, MaidSafeCoin will be listed on exchanges and will be tradable, right up to the release of safecoin.

These crowd sale participants will be buying MaidSafeCoin, an intermediary coin that will be swapped on a 1:1 ratio for safecoin once the full SAFE network is launched. Purchases will be recorded in the bitcoin blockchain via the Master protocol suite. MaidSafe will be running a test net initially and will potentially need to bring the network up and down during testing. An intermediary coin is required as coins may be destroyed from time to time as the network is restarted

Particpants will be able to purchase MaidSafeCoins using either bitcoin or mastercoin with payments being made via a website: BuySafeCoins.com to the MaidSafe Foundations exodus address. This address will be published on both the crowd sale website, MaidSafe's own site and also the SAFE network site (www.safecoin.io) prior to the commencement of the crowd sale. Once funds have been received MaidSafeCoins will be automatically generated and will be sent to participants mastercoin wallet. If a participant does not already have one the wallets can be downloaded for free from: http://www.mastercoinwallets.org/. At present only Windows wallets are available, however a web wallet will be available soon.

The MaidSafe coins purchased will be credited as safecoins to the participants safecoin wallets as soon as the full network is launched and farmers appear online. This allows immediate benefit to the project and will demonstrate the desire of all backers to decentralise the Internet, enabling a plethora of new and exciting companies to emerge and provide true value at minimal cost.

Funds raised from this round will be held by the MaidSafe Foundation and will be utilised to house the MaidSafe core team and provide financial assistance for a period of three years. It is assumed that after three years, the core MaidSafe team will have grown significantly and introduced further innovations into the space. There is no founders pool and this is a very important aspect of this project. No team should be rewarded by safecoin who have not provided value in some respect.

Developers

MaidSafe proposes to reward developers in 2 ways. Firstly, safecoin can be earned by contributing bug fixes and code that are accepted into the master branch of the SAFE codebase. Secondly, developers that create apps that do not charge end users and are of benefit to the community will also be rewarded. The issuance mechanism for both groups will come via the MaidSafe Foundation. MaidSafe the company will also generate coins by providing P.O.R when they seed the network with several hundred nodes during final platform testing. This seeding stage will be public and others are welcome to contribute resources. It should be acknowledged that until the network is declared ‘ready for general use’ that the coins may be destroyed from time to time and the network restarted. There will be no private or hidden seeding of the network and announcements will be made at a minimum via the MaidSafe mailing list during these events.

15% of all safecoin earned will be allocated to the developer pool. This will ensure the developer community is highly motivated and rewarded for providing free-to-use applications and improvements to the underlying codebase that utilise safecoin as their revenue model. It is possible that 10% of these coins maybe recycled if a an idea of automated developer awards comes to fruition.

5% of the developer pool coins will be given to the core developement team. Without their hard work and dedication the SAFE network would simply not have been possible. A further $100k of safecoin will be allocated from the developer pool to those who gave their time and commitment to develop this white paper and for early project coordination. Without the efforts and expertise of these individuals this paper would not be as comprehensive and would have taken far longer to produce.

It is proposed that code commits and third party projects be chosen by polling the MaidSafe developer mailing list and payments will be allocated from the Foundation to successful projects/code enhancements.

source:
https://github.com/maidsafe/Whitepapers/blob/master/Project-Safe.md

ewibit
Legendary

Activity: 2955
Merit: 1049

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:27:26 PM

you can still invest with BTC. the IPO for MSC was closed. what is a pity!
really?
there are still arriving transactions:
Code:
Received transactions (197) Transaction 	Source address 	Amount 	Block time
01ab9bf51d... 1A4DfZEPrBGjgZukzWqbQbS4Mjs558x34e 7.0 22 Apr 19:12
3c88467163... 1J1wXKh8BGjqHF5c56cp7S3Uzc1PtTkYBf 1.0 22 Apr 18:20
0f373d3825... 1zht777YoLuWYxkBpe6jbEYKfSQR5yYPk 55.0 22 Apr 16:24
1a18530d5e... 13Fji98gLf7gphvi3R7jCU3aPg9XpGy1Nx 2.3131635 22 Apr 16:24
5980cba80a... 11NiSNoGYomEA3ZHEN4R9ne4kwDjECsAy 0.1 22 Apr 16:10
4aa1312eb9... 19weutEB6ooUrCCdRidDALrDDtJu8osnsE 1.06 22 Apr 16:10
494b48d6e4... 1GdGbQWvnPLzGBT8SL5YhPhvPwz12A3vZN 13.1579 22 Apr 15:35
57a5b2049f... 1K5ZEkQ8Pzwqedg2WHsKQd3xiAGnj7MeCD 613.0 22 Apr 15:35
3c414bbd4f... 1PCnUKHyHjGjxYsaM4mcR1CKpyKLucq5R6 413.5 22 Apr 15:35
red and green means?
https://masterchain.info/Address.html?addr=1ARjWDkZ7kT9fwjPrjcQyvbXDkEySzKHwu&currency=MSC
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:32:19 PM

They say that only 3 transactions went after the closure:
https://groups.google.com/a/mastercoin.org/forum/#!topic/dev/-2beDAWAnNQ

You may check your maidsafe balance:
http://www.mymastercoins.com/Investors.aspx?CurrencyID=3

You're a legend sorry missed this
Coinshot

Activity: 521
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:34:48 PM

Here is what Maidsafe claim :

A new p2p Internet. Free and decentralised.

Here is what it is (so far) :

A copy of a 14 years old open source project named freenet.
A centralized closed source software that need you to trust the staff not to look at your data and sell it to NSA.
An incentive to centralize all the network because of the competition for money. As a consequence, your data could be deleted and lost.
An unfair IPO at a fixed max amount that force people to send in a hurry without checking the project.
A huge pump&dump manipulation for MasterCoin.

It seems to me someone planned this out to make personal profits.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄███████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

...INTRODUCING WAVES........
...ULTIMATE ASSET/CUSTOM TOKEN BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM...

TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 06:42:06 PM

The current MaidSafe investors have invested for the past 8 years with complete faith and a strong desire to make a difference.
source:
https://github.com/maidsafe/Whitepapers/blob/master/Project-Safe.md

Holy vaporeware.  Maidsafe been vaporeware for 8+ years.

Count your money as good as gone.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: