Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 01:15:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Safecoin maidsafecoin  (Read 76461 times)
Chang Hum (OP)

Activity: 714
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:18:42 PM

@ Chang Hum et al.. You can be sore at MSC holders if you want but Mastercoin worked.. too well as it happened. So they went the route offered, so what..why not. If you missed out or were unable to contribute, being envious of those that did the bleeding obvious won't change reality.

Instead of David raising 10million he got about 2. The value and interest his business brought in from investors paid off Mastercoin and there was absolutely NO BENIFIT TO HIS COMPANY. That's why I said before they're charging about $5m asset issuance over counterpartys $1 single dollar. Not because I'm a counterparty fan boy I also know counterpartys got no inherent value!!! I haven't missed out (I thought I had earlier because David had announced he'd closed sale by mastercoin several hours before) I've probably made in the region of $50 to $200k depending on how fucking stupid the community are or nothing if they wake up. This isn't in my self interest I'm sick of this whole fucking mindless currupt greedy and stupid community, It'll implode soon.

Edit: can you get your head around the concept money can't be magiced out of thin air? if you can great maybe then you can understand money raised for Davids business has actually gone to people like me who know what day of the week it is, and largely to Mastercoin who have done an amazing job but belong in Jail.
davidpbrown

Activity: 531
Merit: 260

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:18:55 PM

Are you able to buy some? People been saying it's sold out.

But why is there a cap of 10% anyway???

฿://12vxXHdmurFP3tpPk7bt6YrM3XPiftA82s
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:19:21 PM

I'll sell you some buddy  Wink
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:19:56 PM

But why is there a cap of 10% anyway???

The other 90% is for farming over the next 10 years
liondani

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

Inch by Inch,Play by Play

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:20:44 PM

I think this MaidSafe pump is the last time in a while that people will be able to get out of MSC at these higher prices. MSC is going nowhere. It was flawed from the start by its distribution as well.

called it, lol price now in the 0.06ish

the question is, what are they going to do with the MSC they received for the IPO? MSC has no liquidity, and if they want to use it to pay for expenses, they are going to have to sell MSC for BTC/USD..

...and then MSC will meet Counterparty's Market Capitalization

Inch by Inch, Play by Play
Bitrated user: liondani.
Simakki

Activity: 697
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:22:04 PM

Who says officially that it is sold out? neither of their websites have announced that it is over allready.

Check out Betsikingi
for betting tips and for https://betsikingi.info/vedonlyontibonukset-vedonlyontisivustot and Unibet TV for sports live streaming!
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:23:51 PM

Who says officially that it is sold out? neither of their websites have announced that it is over allready.

They bought there own coins with mastercoin and now they're trying to sell them for Bitcoin! Can someone with an IQ that's not invested in this help me out pleeeeease!?Huh?
r3animation

Activity: 756

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:24:11 PM

I believe you can still buy Maidsafecoins via BTC. Payment via MSC has sold out their allocated share.
davidpbrown

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:24:46 PM

I do agree 40% is excessive and perhaps suggests they badly underestimated real interest in this project.. speculative greed aside. It'll be interesting to see how many do just look to sell their safecoin.. Hopefully the majority are genuine and not speculators..but we do know there are many greedy shisters in all flavours of currency ATM, only volume in markets can control that.

davidpbrown

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:26:37 PM

I believe you can still buy Maidsafecoins via BTC. Payment via MSC has sold out their allocated share.

I suspect not. New BTC are likely to be returned later. The statement of 30 days OR until sold out, likely stands.

evershawn

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

Vod is a liar

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:27:09 PM

I'll sell you some buddy  Wink

How much ea? I have 60 BTC I was going to spend on it.
wizzardTim
Legendary

Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000

Reality is stranger than fiction

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:27:22 PM

They bought there own coins with mastercoin and now they're trying to sell them for Bitcoin! Can someone with an IQ that's not invested in this help me out pleeeeease!?Huh?

!!!! clever

Behold the Tangle Mysteries! Dare to know It's truth.

- Excerpt from the IOTA Sacred Texts Vol. I
superresistant
Legendary

Activity: 2142
Merit: 1125

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:28:33 PM

Of course they still accept your BTC once the scam is done. Keep going. Send money. People love to lose money.

Such IPO
Much BTC
Very scammed

evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:30:31 PM

Of course they still accept your BTC once the scam is done. Keep going. Send money. People love to lose money.

Such IPO
Much BTC
Very scammed

Can you explain exactly how it is a scam? Everything I've read seems pretty positive.

But coming from a guy with bid red scammer under his name, I assume you know about scams since it's what you do, so please enlighten us.
davidpbrown

Vires in Numeris

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 08:31:48 PM

Are they selling?.. Obviously that would be odd but perhaps the market needs to be fed?

matt608

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 08:57:32 PM

My MSAFE are showing up here:
http://www.mymastercoins.com/default.aspx?Addr=1GdGbQWvnPLzGBT8SL5YhPhvPwz12A3vZN&CurrencyID=3

but not on Masterchest.info, my transaction there is 1 minute later than the latest MSAFE distribution.  I'm hoping it will update and they will appear...

Also, how do we see them in the web wallet at masterchain.info?  I don't see anything there about Maidsafecoins.
RawDog
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
April 22, 2014, 09:02:51 PM

I hope that guy NayDog or whatever he's called is alright he said he lost 1000 bitcoins and has been offline for 6 hours since.
Yeah, I am alright.  I didn't 'lose 1000 bitcoins'.  It was only 720.  And it was mastercoins - not bitcoins.  I wanted to invest 720 Mastercoins - but they closed us out very early this morning.  

If they closed because they were sold out before I woke up, then tough shit for me.  But if they rigged the buying against Mastercoin holders after people were buying them during the two previous days, then I think MaidSafe should do some serious explaining and recompense.  You can't change the rules.  

MaidSafe will have a serious unpleasant stank hanging around for a long time if they don't fix that little defect to the satisfaction of participants.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
evershawn

Vod is a liar

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:03:45 PM

Are they selling?.. Obviously that would be odd but perhaps the market needs to be fed?

As I mentioned above, they had to buy themselves all safecoins meant for BTC donors because of the way mastercoin protocol works (i.e., only MSC can be used for IPO purchases and once the IPO is closed on the mastercoin protocol, no new coins can ever be created). So yes, technically they bought about a half of safecoins with their own mastercoins and now they are selling them for BTC. But I don't believe there was any dishonest/evil intend. There were just caught by surprise when so many MSC were sent in first few hours. The best fix for the future is to strictly adhere to mastercoin protocol intend and not to ever offer BTC purchases in the first place. Only automated MSC purchases should have been allowed during IPO.

They said it was going to be 50/50 mastercoin / BTC for the crowd purchase which if you look at the addresses and factor in the bonuses, it's done already, sold out.
Chang Hum (OP)

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:12:10 PM

I hope that guy NayDog or whatever he's called is alright he said he lost 1000 bitcoins and has been offline for 6 hours since.
Yeah, I am alright.  I didn't 'lose 1000 bitcoins'.  It was only 720.  And it was mastercoins - not bitcoins.  I wanted to invest 720 Mastercoins - but they closed us out very early this morning.  

If they closed because they were sold out before I woke up, then tough shit for me.  But if they rigged the buying against Mastercoin holders after people were buying them during the two previous days, then I think MaidSafe should do some serious explaining and recompense.  You can't change the rules.  

MaidSafe will have a serious unpleasant stank hanging around for a long time if they don't fix that little defect to the satisfaction of participants.  

Sorry I meant Mastercoins, but that's a lot. Good to hear you're ok though.
Momimaus

Activity: 767

Never back down !!!

View Profile
April 22, 2014, 09:17:41 PM

so I buy Mastercoins. Announce an IPO. People buy Mastercoin and raise the price. Then they give me more Mastercoins. I dump mine and the raised ones and make awesome money. Additionally a couple of BTC. With the 12M$ IPO and the Msc pump and dump, I am fucking rich.

Oh my god, I hope for you this will not happen. Cruel shit.

CoinTracking.info - Your personal Profit / Loss Portfolio Monitor and Tax Tool for all Digital Coins
CoinTracking is analyzing all your trades and generates in real time tons of useful information such as the profit / loss of your trades, your balances, realized and unrealized gains, reports for tax declaration and many more. For Bitcoin and over 3000 altcoins, assets and commodities.
Get 10% discount for all packages or create your own affiliate link to get 20% for every sale.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: