Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 08:21:21 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210685 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:32:31 PM

Rogue miner seems like a very broad brush. Why would a rogue miner bother to mine such an unprofitable coin? Even if their costs are zero, they would be making more money mining XMR or other coins for that matter.

I don't believe it's a botnet, I suppose it could be a buyer looking to accumulate qty as cheaply as possible, but they would presumably understand there becomes a point where the price drops so low- catching a continuously falling knife seems like a losing proposition, miners have more profitable ventures to chase, buyers become disheartened totally-  the coin can be seen as dead in the market and very tricky to revive at that point.

Don't think any rational person interested in increasing BBR holdings would be making such a move in that case. I wouldn't beleive it's few entities looking to exit totally either, anyone (especially someone with quantity to sell) can see the buy support is paltry and would definitely be better served selling off-market than dragging the price down gradually.

Could  jealous older brother who has always disliked younger brother BBR and wants to switch life support off,be with younger bro out the way spotlight is fully on them, It does not take much to kill the coin at this rate. An interesting experiment would be to wipe the orderbooks out to 0.0000x range and see what happens.  We already are @ -3550% XMR market cap, despite this being the stronger coin in a number of ways. It shouldn't be such an uphill battle but it will be.

LOL, why would BBR be a threat? especially when there are other, self proclaimed anonymous coins, that have a much higher valuation than BBR. I am sorry, it doesn't make any sense. You can see smooth posted earlier in this thread although not sure why he wanted Christian to keep the miner private. IMO he should have discouraged it. But he follows the coin I am guessing. tacotime also has a BBR alias registered in his name. I also know at least a few other XMR holders who also like BBR. Yes they don't exclusively "push" BBR, but can you blame them? It is economics after all. I am sorry this is a wild theory.

But as I typed this, I can see where you are coming from. Sorry if I sounded more dismissive.

I have no idea whose alias that is, but it's not mine.

haha, looks like you have a fan tacotime. There is a satoshi alias too!, I doubt it is the real Satoshi's either  Grin Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
smooth
Legendary

Activity: 2968
Merit: 1198

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 08:45:29 PM

You can see smooth posted earlier in this thread although not sure why he wanted Christian to keep the miner private.

I don't want him to keep the miner private. I have no position on the matter at all. It's his business, entirely. 

I do think it is better for a coin to try to level the playing field on mining to some extent, which is why we created open source GPU miner bounties early on for XMR. The nv bounty produced results and although the ati miner didn't, we got lucky in that claymore released his miner. It is not open source but at least it is public (with a small fee). Not ideal, but better than private.

So if you are asking me if I think it would be better for BBR if he released his miner, the answer is yes (and it would have been even better had he released it much earlier). However, I have no say in that and neither does anyone else.

damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:17:38 PM

Why would a rogue miner kill his/their own golden goose slowly? How many coins can they dump daily? I think some "weak hands" have been slowly dumping off as it is hard to compete with the community supporting XMR (more liquidity). That and most traders buy high and sell low especially in the new coin market. It goes beyond traditional analysis.

More people need to know about BBR.  Smiley

Not buying that the dump is purely down to weak hands. Why would a weak hand dump when the price and buy interest rises?

Maybe for a rogue miner using say a huge botnet, BBR isn't a golden goose they can afford to wait on. The imperative may be to convert to BTC/ fiat asap, while the going is good, rather than sit on evidence of criminal activity.

Rogue miner seems like a very broad brush. Why would a rogue miner bother to mine such an unprofitable coin? Even if their costs are zero, they would be making more money mining XMR or other coins for that matter. The number of coins dumped in the last 2 weeks indicate speculators leaving, even if it means short term exit. When you dump to this level there has got to be other factors playing and we can only guess about some of this. It isn't just Option 1 or Option 2.

The fundamentals have not changed and there is increased level of awareness. Good for new entrants really.

Christian, let's play with the team, yo Cheesy You have had your fun. You can only make this better with everyone else playing with you Wink

@Wolf0 -> I know you are just releasing in a slightly delayed scale and that's fine. It will be hard for average miners to keep up with you test releases as they seem to change quite often.

Why this coin? Maybe this is the most profitable coin that uses the Wild Keccak PoW Algorithm? I neither know nor care.

Studying the data (like I have) leads me to the conclusion that there is someone (maybe a group acting in cohorts, doesn't matter), systematically dumping on Poloniex. The patterns are consistent with someone mining cheap coins and dumping with little regard for the price. There is nothing to suggest this is speculators independently dumping the coin.

The price will continue to fall until the rogue miner (as I call them) stops dumping. That's my take, do with that info, what you may.

Seems like you care a lot.  Grin Which is ok. I would rather try to dig deeper than just say Option 1, no Option 2. Are you saying this "rogue miner" has found an exploit in Wild Keccak and is producing more coins than through OpenCL/GPU/CPU/publicly available miners ?

For some reason I thought you were insinuating towards botnet ops which wouldn't make sense, since there are plenty of coins, not just XMR, which are far more profitable with botnets. It seems like this is not what you meant.

Let's keep this debate going. I appreciate your input.

I'm saying I neither know nor care. But I'll indulge you.

It "could be" a lot of things that compel this rogue miner to do what they're doing.

PROFITABILITY QUESTION:
It needn't be about profit, and my belief is it isn't profit driven. If it were profit driven, the rogue miner would allow the coin to rebound and for the price to rise/ stabilise and confidence to return before dumping again. This rogue miner has little regard for the price.

POSSIBLE MOTIVES:
  • It might be some simply out to destroy the coin to eliminate a rival or even discredit CN coins generally.
  • It could be someone out to destroy this coin for 'kicks' or simply because they can.

POSSIBLE METHODS:
  • This rogue miner could be using a botnet, if they're not doing it for profit, the fact that there are more profitable coins they could mine is irrelevant
  • It may be they've found a way of hashing THIS coin x100 faster than any other miner out there

THE EVIDENCE:
My point is... all that 'who dunnit' is irrelevant and just leads to needless finger pointing and unhelpful allegations that cannot be substantiated. I study the DATA and what that is telling me. It's telling me this ONE rogue miner (I don't know who & don't care who), mining the majority of the coins and systematically & consistently dumping them on Poloniex (I don't know why and I don't care why).

It is so obvious, I can only imagine no-one else has bothered to watch trades for any given amount of time. I've been diligently watching for a few weeks. I've also bothered to wade through tx histories to see how they correlate with dumps in Poloniex, as part of my due diligence ahead of deciding whether to invest heavily (for me) in this coin. I won't bore you with the details of my findings, it's all hiding in plain sight anyway.

One thing I think everyone can agree on is the discrepancies between total hashrate for BBR and the hashrate of the known pools. All the pools combined - a measly 10-12MH/s out of  1-1.5GH/s being hashed. They find a handful of the 720 blocks emitted each day. The majority are mined in the great 'unknown.' I am positive that at least 300-400 of those blocks are going to the rouge miner. With private miners making up the rest.

QUESTION FOR MINERS:
Flip the question on it's head... if there isn't a rogue miner (and it was say investors dumping). Who on earth is mining 1GH/s of BBR at this point and to what purpose? To make a profit?? Aren't there more profitable coins? To get BBR?? Wouldn't it be more profitable to mine other coins at this point, sell them and use the proceeds to buy BBR from the dumping investors on the exchanges??
cbuchner1

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:22:55 PM

All the pools combined - a measly 10-12MH/s out of  1-1.5GH/s being hashed.

weird. My two nVidia home rigs do a combined 12 MH/s. One would think with the availability of a public OpenCL miner people (especially AMD folks) would join the pools in droves and add much more hash rate.

tifozi

Activity: 742
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:30:22 PM

You can see smooth posted earlier in this thread although not sure why he wanted Christian to keep the miner private.

I don't want him to keep the miner private. I have no position on the matter at all. It's his business, entirely.  

I do think it is better for a coin to try to level the playing field on mining to some extent, which is why we created open source GPU miner bounties early on for XMR. The nv bounty produced results and although the ati miner didn't, we got lucky in that claymore released his miner. It is not open source but at least it is public (with a small fee). Not ideal, but better than private.

So if you are asking me if I think it would be better for BBR if he released his miner, the answer is yes (and it would have been even better had he released it much earlier). However, I have no say in that and neither does anyone else.

I have a slightly different take in this matter, but I can see where you are coming from.

I think it is fair to say that there have been even optimized scrypt sgminer revisions that have remained private till date. For a few that are able to do it, there is no incentive to release such private miners honestly. If someone can get an edge in any facet of life, they are going to do it for their own benefit and no one should be judgmental about it.

The exception is when they announce it and see that their announcements are in effect hurting them and hurting a larger user base. That is when a little bit of camaraderie should kick in.

Christian and Wolf have more to gain than lose if and when they start collaborating and solidify their own positions. Wolf has already been doing it and is being recognized for it. I am sure Christian will do it too unless some have just rubbed him the wrong way and I am too lazy to investigate if that is the case.

We as end users should be requesting it from programmers and coders with the abilities of Christian and Wolf rather than accepting that it is A-ok and that we understand.
damashup

Activity: 259
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 09:37:43 PM

All the pools combined - a measly 10-12MH/s out of  1-1.5GH/s being hashed.

weird. My two nVidia home rigs do a combined 12 MH/s. One would think with the availability of a public OpenCL miner people (especially AMD folks) would join the pools in droves and add much more hash rate.

Going by the pools on the OP, I only see 2 that have miners... and it seems you're out hashing them. My question to you is why would you mine BBR at this point?
hornyPo

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:09:31 PM

I'm saying I neither know nor care. But I'll indulge you.

It "could be" a lot of things that compel this rogue miner to do what they're doing.

PROFITABILITY QUESTION:
It needn't be about profit, and my belief is it isn't profit driven. If it were profit driven, the rogue miner would allow the coin to rebound and for the price to rise/ stabilise and confidence to return before dumping again. This rogue miner has little regard for the price.

POSSIBLE MOTIVES:
  • It might be some simply out to destroy the coin to eliminate a rival or even discredit CN coins generally.
  • It could be someone out to destroy this coin for 'kicks' or simply because they can.

POSSIBLE METHODS:
  • This rogue miner could be using a botnet, if they're not doing it for profit, the fact that there are more profitable coins they could mine is irrelevant
  • It may be they've found a way of hashing THIS coin x100 faster than any other miner out there

THE EVIDENCE:
My point is... all that 'who dunnit' is irrelevant and just leads to needless finger pointing and unhelpful allegations that cannot be substantiated. I study the DATA and what that is telling me. It's telling me this ONE rogue miner (I don't know who & don't care who), mining the majority of the coins and systematically & consistently dumping them on Poloniex (I don't know why and I don't care why).

It is so obvious, I can only imagine no-one else has bothered to watch trades for any given amount of time. I've been diligently watching for a few weeks. I've also bothered to wade through tx histories to see how they correlate with dumps in Poloniex, as part of my due diligence ahead of deciding whether to invest heavily (for me) in this coin. I won't bore you with the details of my findings, it's all hiding in plain sight anyway.

One thing I think everyone can agree on is the discrepancies between total hashrate for BBR and the hashrate of the known pools. All the pools combined - a measly 10-12MH/s out of  1-1.5GH/s being hashed. They find a handful of the 720 blocks emitted each day. The majority are mined in the great 'unknown.' I am positive that at least 300-400 of those blocks are going to the rouge miner. With private miners making up the rest.

QUESTION FOR MINERS:
Flip the question on it's head... if there isn't a rogue miner (and it was say investors dumping). Who on earth is mining 1GH/s of BBR at this point and to what purpose? To make a profit?? Aren't there more profitable coins? To get BBR?? Wouldn't it be more profitable to mine other coins at this point, sell them and use the proceeds to buy BBR from the dumping investors on the exchanges??

It seams like you are not a miner but rather a investor. So then you can be happy if the price is low.
If you are a miner who don´t want sell now and mine for the future or to support the network then he don´t care where the spot price is at the moment.
I even would mine if BBR has had NO price.
By the way it would keep all the posts about price out.

And some mine for profit and those dump.
Now when the spot price come a little bit down some miners cut their AWS down because the profitability it not too high like before. You can see this on the falling hastrate from 2.xGH/s to 1GH/s now.

BBR: @hornypo
hornyPo

View Profile
August 05, 2014, 10:36:20 PM

Most people searching for someone culprit, when something happen what there don´t like. Like a falling price in his own investment.
They say it must be cbuchner1, Darkota the FUD Troll, the Poloniex Trollbox, or a Botnet.
And if it not one of that then it must be a phantom like a rogue miner or a backdoor in Wild Keccak Algorithm.
It´s tough to accept that is a question of supply and demand.

And like dga says,  Boolberry has a hight inflation now.

On this stage Boolberry is highly speculative like all other Alt-coins,
and not suitable outside of the cryptoworld.

This is alpha software an need time to develop and find usefulness in outside the cryptoworld.

All money that is inside boolberry now is pure speculative money. A Market Cap of 125K US$ in 2 and 1/2 months is a lot in my opinion.

Great post! There might be some unfair expectations and a whole lot of speculation really.

It is all about Supply and Demand. Problem is, how do you drive demand?

Demand come from investors but this is only a speculative demand.
The real demand come from something usefulness outside of the cryptoworld.
Until now we don´t have a single one application what would be useful for the Joe Black.
 (or maybe yes: to hide his lottery win from his wife in divorce. But this is difficult to use for him, because he use a 32bit PC with WinXP and 2GB RAM)  Wink

darlidada

Activity: 723
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 12:45:44 AM

@damashup: great post and welcome on my bookmark list (its the contrary of an ignore list, it means that i'll check every post you make in order to find some gems as good as this one!)
pt7

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 03:28:03 AM
Last edit: August 06, 2014, 04:02:05 AM by pt7

I saw the BBR.FARM pool hash rate climb rapidly up to over 110 MH/s.  I am not sure how high it went to since I was away from computer afterwards for a while.  I saw 5 blocks found in an 1 hour period (plus 3 the previous hour). Then it went back down. Now the pool seems to be down. Perhaps it was more than the pool could handle?  It does seem interesting.
Edit: It back up at 55M at going up again.  Wow!
Edit: At 200M now. Approaching 10% of the network hash rate.  This is typical for other coins but not usual for BBR.
Edit: And back down it goes. Perhaps someone with large hash power is doing some tests
jorneyflair

Activity: 672
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:02:59 AM

our coin was hurt much by cbuchner/pttx private GPU miner(now we have open source GPU, it was released just more than week ago)

to be fair, it's probably better that he sells them as they come. it's a constant damper on the price but we'd have no future at all if he decided to just hold whatever huge amount of coins he mined!

We were a team of four, and only two of us had the knowledge to run AWS farms. I never rented any AWS servers myself (surprise?)

We sold off the majority of what we mined to cover operating costs, to limit risk and to secure profits - making us no different from any
most other miners.

Our big scale farming operations are now pretty much shut down due to lack of profitability. Some of us still do home mining with 750 Ti's or other gear.

I still hold 15000 BBR as a long term investment.

Yeah.... And you still have not released your miner Wink

cbuchner1 stated that he would release the GPU miner once stratum pool support was finished.  He didn't.  Where I come from when you say you're going to do something and then don't that's called a lie.  It is what it.  I stated in another post that cbuchner1 has the right to do whatever he wants with his miner.  He also has the right to lie if he wishes.  I guess he wishes to keep his miner private and lie about releasing it.  

Mine is apparently faster, and I haven't released it. Am I the devil, too? And it's not just BBR, XMR had 10x faster CPU miners within a week of launch, as I've said before.

No you're not the devil.  You are under no obligation to release anything.  You never said you would.  Neither is cbuchner1.  I have stated as much in previous posts.  You guys deserve to profit from your work.  I have no problem with that.  My issue is with an individual saying they will release a miner once pool stratum support is developed.  Well it was developed and the miner wasn't released.  I even donated to the bounty and I don't even mine with Nvidia cards.  I thought it was in the best interest of the coin to get a GPU miner released.  Then said individual basically taunts everyone by saying that they're glad for the downward trend because their little home farm will find more blocks.  That's pretty crappy.

I consider myself a speculator and as such I know the risks I am taking.  But I base those risks off of the information I have available.  I speculated that an open source GPU miner would be good for the distribution and stability of BBR.  I contributed to a bounty that was to be given to an individual that stated they would release their miner once the pool support was done.  They did not follow through on what they said.  Therefore the information I had available was bad information.  Regardless, I haven't suffered any losses due to this and even if I did the only individual that would bear responsibility would be myself.  I'm a grown man and responsible for the things I do.  My issue is with people not doing what they say they are going to do and then putting icing on the cake and mocking the people in this thread.  

You can release your miner or not release your miner.  That's your choice.  However I don't see much value in not releasing it since this coin is going to die unless the distribution starts to balance out more and more people are able to mine it and actually have a chance at getting coins.  Soon there won't be any buyers on the exchanges so you won't be able to sell the coins you mine anyway.  You can only dump a coin so low before it won't come back and I think that we are getting close to that point.

i dumped about 30,000 BBR recently cause i found the mining cost of BBR was low enough to get huge profit with the private miner , in other words 0.0005 btc is way too high for the price i though it can no longer hold that long due to the profiting so i dumped all my coins it seems my choice is good Grin ,cheers!

And personally i wont hold the coins for im sure someone defenitely got a more faster miner and can easily mining much more, its more easy money form em and i see no reason to hold the coins becoming the bagholder , its sad but welcome to the crypto thats why i hate "cpu mining and fuckin new algo"
pt7

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 04:26:46 AM

i dumped about 30,000 BBR recently cause i found the mining cost of BBR was low enough to get huge profit with the private miner , in other words 0.0005 btc is way too high for the price i though it can no longer hold that long due to the profiting so i dumped all my coins it seems my choice is good Grin ,cheers!

And personally i wont hold the coins for im sure someone defenitely got a more faster miner and can easily mining much more, its more easy money form em and i see no reason to hold the coins becoming the bagholder , its sad but welcome to the crypto thats why i hate "cpu mining and fuckin new algo"
Thanks for the cheap coins.  If you do mind me asking, did you use gpu, cloud, or bots?
maxcan

Activity: 117
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 05:08:49 AM

Thanks for the cheap coins.  If you do mind me asking, did you use gpu, cloud, or bots?
what makes you think he had even 3 or 0.3 bbr?

go look at his posting history ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
wenjiannin

Activity: 76
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:12:55 AM

You still seem to discuss some problems, I would like to ask who knows the following questions now:
1 why BBR didn't have a decent pool, a total of 5 pool is an open network, display 1G force is always SOLO.
2 why do BBR QT such a powerful force, is also strong, super update block, but the price is so low.
jd1959

Activity: 529
Merit: 505

I'm on drugs, what's your excuse?

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:24:46 AM

You still seem to discuss some problems, I would like to ask who knows the following questions now:
1 why BBR didn't have a decent pool, a total of 5 pool is an open network, display 1G force is always SOLO.
2 why do BBR QT such a powerful force, is also strong, super update block, but the price is so low.

IMO
1) gpu mining still difficult if you are not a tech-head. I've downloaded latest releases and still can't sort out gpu miner
2) awesome technology......price miners securing cost/profit

dICO Disguised Instant Cash Out
Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 08:50:44 AM

QQ: 24772825

Managed by wenjiannin
Please add to front-post.

hornyPo

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:17:44 AM

I saw the BBR.FARM pool hash rate climb rapidly up to over 110 MH/s.  I am not sure how high it went to since I was away from computer afterwards for a while.  I saw 5 blocks found in an 1 hour period (plus 3 the previous hour). Then it went back down. Now the pool seems to be down. Perhaps it was more than the pool could handle?  It does seem interesting.
Edit: It back up at 55M at going up again.  Wow!
Edit: At 200M now. Approaching 10% of the network hash rate.  This is typical for other coins but not usual for BBR.
Edit: And back down it goes. Perhaps someone with large hash power is doing some tests

I saw that too on BBR.FARM and now it´s occur again. Interesting is that yesterday add only 5 more miners and now at 150MH/s there are only 3 more.
Thats mean that one miner have estimated 50MH/s and i wonder which machine can generate this huge hash power.
Or it´s possible to bundle hash power?
Would be interesting when the admin of bbr.farm clear up if the hashpower came from Amazon.

Anotheranonlol

Activity: 588
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:18:07 AM

Now off the charts in coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes

sbgyuff520

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:39:12 AM

You in which mineral pool?
alani123
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1406

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
August 06, 2014, 10:51:23 AM

Now off the charts in coinmarketcap  Roll Eyes

It's on position 103. You can still see it by pressing view all.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 [142] 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: