Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:50:12 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 486 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [BBR] Boolberry: Privacy and Security - Guaranteed Since 2014  (Read 1210690 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
jl777
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1132

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 11:49:12 AM

I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?
no. I only purchased 0.75 BTC at the very beginning
I dont have time to play orderbook games. I just buy what I like and then hodl

I guess it's easy to see how accusations can stem from circumstantial evidence!
Not sure your point, but if you know me, you will know that I have made dozens (100+ ?) of investors quite a bit of money and so when I make a recommendation a lot of people listen. I cannot control what everybody does, all I can do is tell them what I know

James

http://www.digitalcatallaxy.com/report2015.html
100+ page annual report for SuperNET

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hero18688

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 11:54:14 AM

Good news!

We have new build (v0.2.0.33(63f5db0)) with security fix, so i recommend to update it for everyone who cares about privacy.

http://boolberry.com/downloads.html

Details: Mixins could be partially or complete useless.
When you creating transaction with mixins you expect to have some unliknability degree for your transfer. But if you mixing with outputs that already spent - this won't make your transfer actually unlinkable. Original algo didn't track if transaction's output are spent or not, and when wallet was requesting outputs for mixins via API COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS it was returning any outputs, including those that have been spent.
Now, starting from this build, implemented tracking for each outputs - if it was spent or not, and COMMAND_RPC_GET_RANDOM_OUTPUTS_FOR_AMOUNTS returns only unspent outputs for mixins.

Update strongly recommend for eveyone who like use mixins!

PS: Also minor changes added upon the requests:
* added to windows download section .zip archive with all files (in addition to the installer).
* added root directory "boolberry" in linux archive

Wow, quite a lot of changes in this one. Thanks for updating/fixing the linux build script too !

Again too bad, people have not discovered this great coin. zoidberg is showing good form with the development. There just seems to be so much FUD and hype about everything CryptoNote at the moment. Unfortunately there were deliberate attempts by certain bad actors/insecure investors to malign BBR and zoidberg specifically too and developments/updates are always downplayed by these same rogue posters.

Hopefully new guys are getting in via the cheap prices.

Its been a while, but I've been a bit busy. Had a bit of time waiting for a test result, so popped in to see what was going on.
Anyway as I always knew, BBR is best cryptonote fork, with dev like zoidberg it is just a matter of time for market to catch up.
Did XMR have the mixin bug too?
I've had some run in with some XMR guys and they seem quite competitive and sometimes downright hostile. Not sure why they dont realize cooperation will lead to better results for all parties in an expanding market.
Last i checked, crypto and especially anon crypto is an expanding market

Anyway, soon I will have a bit more time for my favorite cryptonote as I am near making beta release.

James

P.S. for those that were calling me a parasite and made me feel not so welcome here, it's OK, probably my fault for not being clear what I was trying to do.
Good accomplishment!

hornyPo

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:03:52 PM

The XMR camp made me a bit cranky and I look and see XMR/BBR ratio is at 40:1
Is it a coincidence that after I make positive statement some big daily dump happens?

Havent you XMR guys done enough to poor little boolberry? It doesnt even show up on the top 100 any more. Why are you so threatened by BBR? It makes me think that XMR camp is still scared of BBR. Why else are you still monitoring this thread and dumping on polo to counter any positivity that I might have said?

Do you really honestly feel that XMR is worth 40 times BBR? I am trying to help all cryptos, but if XMR camp wants to wage war against the other anons, then maybe we all have to unite against XMR. Is that what XMR wants? All the other anon coins united against XMR? This constant attacking of the other coins will lead to that out of necessity to survive.

Leave BBR alone. You made your point. XMR has big BTC whales that can afford to use their old mining gear to mine most of the BBR and dump it to cost of electricity. The more you abuse BBR, the more I feel sorry for it and want to help. It is like you are torturing a small puppy. Stop these daily dumps.

I see you started the same sort of operation against BTCD with these 50 BTC dumps all at once. Too bad BTCD just came out of nowhere before you could accumulate too much. I do not want to go to war against XMR, but you cannot attack BTCD and BBR and all the other anon coins and expect there to be no consequences. I offer peace and cooperation to XMR. I hope you will just leave us alone. fiat is the enemy not the other cryptos.

James

James, thank you for this post and all after that.
It express also very my feelings about Boolberry.
The problem i can not express that by myself so good  because of my lack understanding English.

Good to see you here again.

BBR: @hornypo
damashup

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:09:50 PM

I am getting inquiries from China. I am thinking doubling in a day is fast enough, dont want to go up too fast, better to have daily gains than up big then down.

ATL... followed by pump... followed by fake buy walls (2 BTC to 140 BTC in minutes)...

Is this all you James?

Not sure your point, but if you know me, you will know that I have made dozens (100+ ?) of investors quite a bit of money and so when I make a recommendation a lot of people listen. I cannot control what everybody does, all I can do is tell them what I know

James

Ok, if you say so... then I'll wait for this flood of investors...
S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:11:35 PM

why people are pumping bbr now?
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 12:14:44 PM

Is this all you James?

James

I dont think I like you very much, you must be a troll

https://www.poloniex.com/exchange/btc_bbr
25 BTC volume in a couple hours
tripled the price
up to #71, thats up over 40 places

This is what I seem to have been the cause of. Now if you have nothing to say that will help BBR, please leave.

James

S3MKi
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1016

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:16:40 PM

tripled the price

This is what I seem to have been the cause of. Now if you have nothing to say that will help BBR, please leave.

James
it is a pump only. nothing else.
PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:45:25 PM

How do I send BBR? I sent 1 to bittrex from polo and it is missing lol .

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

damashup

Activity: 259

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:46:19 PM

Is this all you James?

James

tripled the price

James

Troll? Never been called that before...

You were trolling XMR earlier on this thread, I simply asked for your evidence. Now BBR is being pumped, I asked if that was you, given you intimated you would do something about the BBR price.

I like XMR, I like BBR. I judge both coins on their merit. I just not a fanboy of any coin. I don't encourage people to get too excited either way, whether a coin is being pumped or dumped, as your average joe ends up losing out, which isn't what it's about for me.

This current hike in price smells like a typical pump and dump to me, and you're claiming to have at least instigated it. 
 - If its a pump and dump of BBR then, yes you should absolutely detest me. A p&d will damage BBR and I happen to think the coin has real potential.
 - However, if it's not a p&d and results in sustained investment for the betterment of BBR - then I'd happily stand corrected.
Like I said, I'll wait for investors in claim to influence...

hero18688

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:54:28 PM

Wallet stop syncing at block #69274 ,lol

PondSea
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:55:11 PM

I can't speak for anyone else but I have purchased just over 8k of BBR in the last few hours due to James posting it in his BTCD thread.

I will be hodling the majority of it and a small portion to arb.

Regardless of what you may think of James, there is 2 things that is undeniable.

1. He is a great programmer.
2. He is a great promoter of a coin.

░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀█████████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░▄███████▄░░░░████████
░░░░███████████░░░░██████
░░░▀███████████░░░░████░░
███▄░░░░░░░░░░▀████░░░███░░██
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████░░░██░░██
█████████████▄░░████░░░░░
░░█████████████░░█████
░░░░█████████▀░░░██████▌
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░░░░▄████████▌
░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄███████
SuperNET.org
..BarterDEX..
DECENTRALIZED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE
Developed to Unite Coin Communities | ✔ SECURE ✔ FREE ✔ VISIBILITY ✔ EASY INTEGRATION |

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 12:57:43 PM

zoidberg is one of the best, most friendly and most proactive devs on bitcointalk. He really took the initiative on wallet GUI and improving user-friendliness. But that's been the case for a while - what specifically sparked this sudden price jump today? Was it the btcdark guy's endorsement?
othe

Activity: 532
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:05:47 PM

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Why are you lying, you never contacted the XMR team?
I even told you i would never send someone away who wants to help, didn´t i? Here´s the proof: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624223.msg8535675#msg8535675

Your whitepaper wasn´t readable, it explained nothing, i told you to write a more technical post but you didn´t, thats the only problem... Still you can´t answer my Stakemodifier question, you simply have no clue if Bitcoindark is vulnerable but you advertise it everywhere. Don´t blame others for your errors, if you want something reviewed than make it readable at least.

Dude you have some serious anger issues.
You talk bad about us in the BTCD thread and here, god damn, say it in my face instead.

The other accusations are all wrong anyway, i don´t know whats going on in your brain but you simply put lies out here without any verification.

There´s no explanation why coins go down in price a lot, i was part of vertcoin, it lost like 10x in value the last months without a good reason, feel free to ask zoidberg how clueless i was about the situation - people just got bored from it. We were the first to implement stealth addresses in a bitcoin based coin but simply no one gave a fuck. Look at litecoin it lost also 10x its value of the high and i can list 100 of coins who lost its value too.

There was also a miner who sold over 100k of XMR the last weeks, the market could simply take it but the price has gone down too. Most big scale miners just want USD/EUR and thats it, thats why the price goes down.

Here´s another pretty nice project which lost over 10x of its price for no apparent reason except miners dumping, first mini blockchain, shitload of work and i am sure they have no enemies at all: https://bter.com/trade/XCN_BTC

Are you new to the altcoin stuff?

PS: I am pretty good with zoidberg, so don´t even try to start a stupid fight of bbr vs xmr here.

jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:07:57 PM

Is this all you James?

James

tripled the price

James

Troll? Never been called that before...

You were trolling XMR earlier on this thread, I simply asked for your evidence. Now BBR is being pumped, I asked if that was you, given you intimated you would do something about the BBR price.

I like XMR, I like BBR. I judge both coins on their merit. I just not a fanboy of any coin. I don't encourage people to get too excited either way, whether a coin is being pumped or dumped, as your average joe ends up losing out, which isn't what it's about for me.

This current hike in price smells like a typical pump and dump to me, and you're claiming to have at least instigated it. 
 - If its a pump and dump of BBR then, yes you should absolutely detest me. A p&d will damage BBR and I happen to think the coin has real potential.
 - However, if it's not a p&d and results in sustained investment for the betterment of BBR - then I'd happily stand corrected.
Like I said, I'll wait for investors in claim to influence...

There is no reason BBR should be 1/40 of XMR, it was 1/3
so how is communicating to the market that BBR is underpriced considered pumping?
Not only is it undervalued, there is a good chance for cooperation between BBR and BTCD
this is a fundamental change in the outlook for BBR, especially if my plan for integration into the supernetwork is adopted.
I find undervalued crypto, invest in them and add value to them. I seem to have done it enough times that when people find out I am going to do it, they invest. I do like to help make the people that believe in me a lot of money and I seem to have made some millions of USD of profits for investors who believed in me.

so before you accuse me of something, maybe a bit of homework?

pinky

Activity: 538

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:09:41 PM

But that's been the case for a while - what specifically sparked this sudden price jump today? Was it the btcdark guy's endorsement?

Does it really matter in the long run? Coin was undervalued and smart people bought. Today we got to 40:1 xmr/bbr ratio - coins are similar, bbr is better in many ways, buying anything below 0.001 is a great price. True there are not many whales around this coin and it don't have as many developers as xmr, but as I see it 1x crypto-zoidberd is as good as 3x xmr developer at least on actual work being done.

████████████▀████▄████████████████▀███▀████████████████▄█
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████▀█████████████████████▀████████████████████████████
████████▀▀████████████████████▀▀█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████▀███████
      |                  |                  |            
jl777
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2014, 01:15:37 PM

So the more crap XMR gives BBR, the more it will make me want to help BBR. I approached the XMR guys and other than accusing me of using sockpuppets and that XMR is the work of God, they mostly just ignored me. So they want to pick a fight, then I will fight. If they want to cooperate, then I will cooperate. However, I was told quite plainly that I am not smart enough to be able to offer them anything of value.

Why are you lying, you never contacted the XMR team?
Your whitepaper wasn´t readable, it explained nothing, i told you to write a more technical post but you didn´t, thats the only problem... Still you can´t answer my Stakemodifier question, you simply have no clue if Bitcoindark is vulnerable but you advertise it everywhere.
I even told you i would never send someone away who wants to help, didn´t i?
Dude you have some serious anger issues.
You talk bad about us in the BTCD thread and here, god damn, say it in my face instead.

The other accusations are all wrong anyway, i don´t know whats going on in your brain but you simply put lies out here without any verification.

There´s no explanation why coins go down in price a lot, i was part of vertcoin, it lost like 10x in value the last months without a good reason, feel free to ask zoidberg how clueless i was about the situation - people just got bored from it. We were the first to implement stealth addresses in a bitcoin based coin but simply no one gave a fuck. Look at litecoin it lost also 10x its value of the high and i can list 100 of coins who lost its value too.

There was also a miner who sold over 100k of XMR the last weeks, the market could simply take it but the price has gone down too. Most big scale miners just want USD/EUR and thats it, thats why the price goes down.

Here´s another pretty nice project which lost over 10x of its price for no apparent reason except miners dumping, first mini blockchain, shitload of work and i am sure they have no enemies at all: https://bter.com/trade/XCN_BTC

Are you new to the altcoin stuff?

PS: I am pretty good with zoidberg, so don´t even try to start a stupid fight of bbr vs xmr here.

I only stated my theories. I am new to altcoin stuff, I have no idea what I am doing. thank you for educating me. Oh I also have anger issues. I need to see a psychiatrist. Should I go to writing school too?

James

P.S. Since you claim I never contacted XMR team, but clearly we have been in contact and you say I am talking "bad about us" this indicates you are part of XMR team. So you see I need to go to logic school too, since to me you are making a contradictory set of statements but this cannot be so as you are much smarter than me.

sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:20:36 PM
Last edit: August 28, 2014, 02:12:29 PM by sdersdf2

Picking a fight with BTCD's guru at the height of his power/clout is one of the more stupid things I've seen XMR do (besides being much slower to making their wallet user friendly than BBR). And now he's strongly hinted that he will integrate BBR somehow into the BTCD monolith, just to stick it to you jokers. Haha - nice job, fellas
othe

Activity: 532

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:23:59 PM

I am not the one here who writes conspiracy theories over other coins.

No idea why you say i pick a fight. Awesome how mature you guys act, a normal discussion isn´t even possible with you.

criptix
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 01:24:49 PM

I can't speak for anyone else but I have purchased just over 8k of BBR in the last few hours due to James posting it in his BTCD thread.

I will be hodling the majority of it and a small portion to arb.

Regardless of what you may think of James, there is 2 things that is undeniable.

1. He is a great programmer.
2. He is a great promoter of a coin.

You are not the only one.

Gonna use this to say hello to the bbr community!

Im here too because of james and gonna be in for the long run Smiley

█████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ██████
                ██████
               ██████
              ██████
             ██████
            ██████
           ██████
          ██████
         ██████
        ██████    ██████████████████▄
       ██████     ███████████████████
      ██████                   █████
  ██████
 ███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████████████████████████████

█████
                     ██████
                    ██████
                   ██████
                  ██████
                 ████████████████████
                 ▀██████████████████▀
.LATTICE - A New Paradigm of Decentralized Finance.

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀
sempyper

Activity: 269

View Profile
August 28, 2014, 02:02:49 PM

ahah if you were smart you would buy on poloniex for 52 and sell for 62+ on bittrex. easy money
Pages: « 1 ... 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 [162] 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 ... 486 »
  Print  

Jump to: