Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 12:42:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583025 times)
bit1
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 18, 2015, 03:33:11 PM

The same that a wing drift boat on litoshiessealand is not a good thing, But considering that it was a important coin time ago, 3 months could be time enough to see if any type of magic could still happen with this one.

February 18,2016   - Deadline if it dont have any new dev yet.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
chrysophylax
Legendary

Activity: 2814
Merit: 1091

--- ChainWorks Industries ---

View Profile WWW
November 18, 2015, 11:06:59 PM

The same that a wing drift boat on litoshiessealand is not a good thing, But considering that it was a important coin time ago, 3 months could be time enough to see if any type of magic could still happen with this one.

what is the deadline for? ...

#crysx

bit1
Legendary

View Profile
November 19, 2015, 12:06:58 AM

#crysx

Ok, It is a date, And if its reached and there is not dev yet  to Karma it could be declared dead.
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 19, 2015, 02:40:10 AM

#crysx

Ok, It is a date, And if its reached and there is not dev yet  to Karma it could be declared dead.

who declares it dead? ...

im asking because as far as i know - there is no central authority that dictates when a coin is 'dead' or not ...

BUT - i do see what you mean ... though i cannot agree with the date nor with the methodology you are using to indicate the death of karma ...

if people are still using the coin - if people are still trading the coin - if people are still mining the coin ... then there is no way by any means or date that anyone can declare it dead - just because the dev hasnt showed up ...

a takeover can be initiated - but it would require the access of the majority profiles that exist today - including full access to the website and bct profiles and others ... if that can happen - then a smooth takeover can be initiated ... if it cant happen - then the community itself needs to back a takeover of the coin ...

but dead? ... only if it actually 'dies' and not by any particular date that anyone chooses ...

Smiley ...

#crysx

easteagle13

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 20, 2015, 12:08:26 PM

Hi guys,

We don't need to wait for anyone to "take over" Karma. Actually it will not happen. I wont try to explain why, because I know you can understand why if you really consider everything that's  involved in doing so.

What we need is to be organized. As I have said may times over before. When we, who hold Karma, become organized then we can safely and progressively move forward.

Those who are still interested and care should post something.

No other way around it.

Good Karma everyone.

-east

TIP ME ₭ARMA:  KJeEKJv1LXHM8cYeRgQG3q87BFA4W3sTGg  FOR KARMA TRANSLATION BUDGET SEND TO: KHvkhA7RTFnG8N5RWPB48gs2y8K1od6xF4
OFF. ₭ARMA FB PAGE: https://www.facebook.com/karmacoin.me. http://lill.com
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 20, 2015, 12:50:35 PM

Hi guys,

We don't need to wait for anyone to "take over" Karma. Actually it will not happen. I wont try to explain why, because I know you can understand why if you really consider everything that's  involved in doing so.

What we need is to be organized. As I have said may times over before. When we, who hold Karma, become organized then we can safely and progressively move forward.

No other way around it.

Good Karma everyone.

-east

im interested in the forward direction of karma ...

in all fairness - there are a number of things that NEED to be taken into account with what you are referring to ...

costs - control - authority - budget ...

i know - i have done it before ... and once again in all fairness - karma cannot be placed in the authority of the karma holders ( aka the community ) for two reasons ...

first ... ANYONE and EVERYONE who holds karma would not only have a say - but also have authority over what goes into / what is produced / what is coded / what is paid for / etc ...

second ... who would police this? ... who would coordinate this? ... who would PAY for this? ...

the coin needs not only a functional system to drive the development AND the coin forward - but also a LEAD to drive the system and keep it stable ...

time - effort - and energy needs to be expended when keeping things running for the coin - and the community ... this all costs money ( fiat ) and requires leadership to be responsible for the continuation of such a system ...

ultimately - i cannot see any other way than for a leader ( or team ) to take control of the code direction - and setup a new thread - a new website - a new structure - with new nodes - and a new vision ...

this CANNOT be done by a whole community ... as it will COST the community and require the ENTIRE community to have a say in ALL that gets done ...

how will that work? ... how can that get done? ... to vote for every line of code that gets changed? ... or every image on the website to authorized by the community? ...

i believe if this coin is to survive - let alone succeed - it needs a full redirection and rebase ... this requires a takeover and requires someone ( or a team ) to take responsibility of the ENTIRE system - from code to website ... from nodes to bct discussion thread ...

but - as with my advice early on ( many pages back ) on hardforking the coin to 'fix' the issue that it currently has with the blockchain - what i say can fall on deaf ears or it can be picked apart and discussed ...

eitherway - there is nothing being done currently ... unless someone out there is working in the background and not coming forward ...

#crysx

scryptminer

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 01:40:53 PM

East is speaking true words, the issue is that even after one year no one is interested in doing something with Karma, or agreeing on a direction. The problem is the lack of interest and support. I sponsor / run the Karma website/forum and did also run a dedicated block-explorer.
I see plenty ppl complaining and discussion the future or past of Karma, instead if you care why not propose something? I got a few idea's how to get Karma back on track and build something on top of it. However that would requires a few dedicated ppl who can organise themselves
and support the cause. We can easy build a KARMA DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation) where the governance is done by Smart-Contracts. It would take care of all financials without a single person having access to it. It would be complete transparent to everyone and everyone who want to contribute could earn something. As I said, I got a few ideas how to do that and I am even willing to help out but that only works if there is a real interest and ppl who are willing to sponsor their skills and time.

Let me know who got interest and in what capacity

Best,
Karma Admin aka scryptminer
disco987

Activity: 711

CLOAK Trustless Anonymous Cryptocurrency

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:42:26 PM

East is speaking true words, the issue is that even after one year no one is interested in doing something with Karma, or agreeing on a direction. The problem is the lack of interest and support. I sponsor / run the Karma website/forum and did also run a dedicated block-explorer.
I see plenty ppl complaining and discussion the future or past of Karma, instead if you care why not propose something? I got a few idea's how to get Karma back on track and build something on top of it. However that would requires a few dedicated ppl who can organise themselves
and support the cause. We can easy build a KARMA DAO (Decentralised Autonomous Organisation) where the governance is done by Smart-Contracts. It would take care of all financials without a single person having access to it. It would be complete transparent to everyone and everyone who want to contribute could earn something. As I said, I got a few ideas how to do that and I am even willing to help out but that only works if there is a real interest and ppl who are willing to sponsor their skills and time.

Best,

Most people here do not have technical knowledge like me,as I guess. I have interest but want a little clarification. What help is expected exactly? Amount to be collected from the community or ...? What sponsorship is it? How much we will need?

,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄╓               
            ╓▄█████████████████▄╖           
         ╓▄█████▀▀'▒,,,,,╠'▀▀█████▄,       
       ,▓███▀╜,▄▄███████████▄▄,╙▀████╖     
      ▄███▀ ▄█████▀▀"``╙"▀▀█████▄ ▀███▄     
     ▓███╜╓████▀ ,▄▄█████▄▄, ▀████,╙███▌   
    ▓███`╔███▀ ╓▓███▀▀▀▀▀████╖ ▀███@"███▌   
   ]███▌┌███▌ ▐███         ███▄ ▐███ ▐███, 
   ▐███ ▐███ .███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ▐███ ▐███ '███           ███  ███▌ ███▌ 
   ]███@╙███@ ▀██▌        ,▄██▌ ▐███ ▐███` 
    ▓███ ▐███▄ ╙██▀╩     9███╜ ╔███▀,███▌   
     ████,╙███▌               ▓███╜,████   
      ▀███▄ ▀╜                 ▀▀ ▄███▌     
       ╙████▄,                 ╓▄████╜     
         ╙█████▄▄╓,       ,╓▄▄█████▀       
            ▀▀█████████████████▀▀           
                '▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀'

CloakCoin | Private, Secure & Untraceable Cryptocurrency |  Enigma
Forum | Bitcointalk | Twitter | Slack |  Facebook |  VK |  Reddit |  CloakTV |  Instagram |  IRC-Chat |  Faucet
sulfurtank

Activity: 592

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 04:51:16 PM

Karmacoin very close to be declared dead....... Undecided

lol ... i think very much alive ... but truly decentralized ... there is no dev/leaders ... but the network and infrastructure is still fairly decent ... magic could still happen with this one.

Agreed..

i think with some decent direction - it will become a good stable coin ...

this means that further development and ownership of the coin ( yes - that means a takeover or a team ownership ) should take place - so that a solid path can be forged and followed through with - a developmental program / path - and a solid backend ( nodes - faucet - block explorer - etc ) can be established ...

so leadership is crucial for the coin to move forward in a positive direction ... this is what not only keeps the coin stable ( including the community support ) - but also so that funds can be accrued and spent on doing the positive things that will move the coin forward ...

there are issues with karma at the moment that need attention and can be fixed with a few solid decisions that need to be made ... none of this can happen without leadership and someone ( or team ) to step up and take the code under their wings and not only fix the code - but also stabalize the network and bring it back to the place karma was when mining was a beneficial and trading was pretty good Smiley ...

until then - its a coin thats floating in crypto space - that has a good community behind it - but no direction ...

#crysx

I agree with that. The value of most altcoins is pegged to Bitcoin over time, with higher risk of them disappearing or being abandoned. Many fall victim to pump and dump schemes or short term run-ups because of popularity (if that is not the same), but are surely nothing you would like to invest in (speaking of holding long term).
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2015, 04:53:24 PM

Best,

Most people here do not have technical knowledge like me,as I guess. I have interest but want a little clarification. What help is expected exactly? Amount to be collected from the community or ...? What sponsorship is it? How much we will need?

the Help depends on what we would build, from coding over to community work, Administration of platform, services etc. And I don't talk about any Money here, just time and expertise. If there is genuine interest of ppl. who want to help and work
on KARMA then we can see what we can do. I will create a Thread in the Karma Forum.
cryptq

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 06:37:31 PM

So, no dev here. Huh LoL. Good luck... Grin
samsunk

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 21, 2015, 07:05:28 PM

Hi guys,

We don't need to wait for anyone to "take over" Karma. Actually it will not happen. I wont try to explain why, because I know you can understand why if you really consider everything that's  involved in doing so.

No other way around it.

Good Karma everyone.

-east

I am interested - who's willing to takeover

-samsunk
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 01:02:09 AM

Best,

seriously? ...

so all ive said is primarily 'waffle' and didnt actually TELL you what was required and what im willing to do? ...

ok - when YOU get serious about it - then i WILL look at it much more seriously also ...

you use the words dedicated and interested and organize - yet look over those that are willing to take the time to write not only thoughts - but place the groundwork on what NEEDS to be done in order to get this coin back up ...

seriously scryptminer - if you are anything that you say you are - you would have taken what i have written and accepted the fact that without a leader - or at least leadership - this coin and its infrastructure are doomed ... and i dont mean a community group to make decisions - i mean a person or a small team to take the 'bull by its horns' and tackle it head on ... to take ownership of the coin and the infrastructure ... yes a proper takeover ...

i have the experience and the know how to stabilize the entire backend - as well as take on the infratstructure as a whole ... i also have the team that would be required to bring such a coin back up - as long as they are willing to eat into more of their time for such a project ...

yes - i mean a complete takeover ... but i sure hell wouldnt take on a project like this and 'dedicate' my time effort and money to 'organize' and take it more 'seriously' if i didnt have control of the reins of the coin and infrastructure ... what you are asking is simply - come and show how much time and effort and money you can put in - THEN ill think about building a team to work on the coin ... even then - you are saying that its going to be a decentralized DECISION making process? ... really? ...

it is this reason the 'coin' is in the state of affairs it is in - and the same reason that there a re not many people willing to absorb the costs of such a taking ...

ownership - leadership - takeover ... they are all one and the same when referring to this coin ...

#crysx

scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 11:17:17 AM

Best,

seriously? ...

so all ive said is primarily 'waffle' and didnt actually TELL you what was required and what im willing to do? ...

ok - when YOU get serious about it - then i WILL look at it much more seriously also ...

you use the words dedicated and interested and organize - yet look over those that are willing to take the time to write not only thoughts - but place the groundwork on what NEEDS to be done in order to get this coin back up ...

seriously scryptminer - if you are anything that you say you are - you would have taken what i have written and accepted the fact that without a leader - or at least leadership - this coin and its infrastructure are doomed ... and i dont mean a community group to make decisions - i mean a person or a small team to take the 'bull by its horns' and tackle it head on ... to take ownership of the coin and the infrastructure ... yes a proper takeover ...

i have the experience and the know how to stabilize the entire backend - as well as take on the infratstructure as a whole ... i also have the team that would be required to bring such a coin back up - as long as they are willing to eat into more of their time for such a project ...

yes - i mean a complete takeover ... but i sure hell wouldnt take on a project like this and 'dedicate' my time effort and money to 'organize' and take it more 'seriously' if i didnt have control of the reins of the coin and infrastructure ... what you are asking is simply - come and show how much time and effort and money you can put in - THEN ill think about building a team to work on the coin ... even then - you are saying that its going to be a decentralized DECISION making process? ... really? ...

it is this reason the 'coin' is in the state of affairs it is in - and the same reason that there a re not many people willing to absorb the costs of such a taking ...

ownership - leadership - takeover ... they are all one and the same when referring to this coin ...

#crysx

Ok, first I apologise that I have not read all of your posts, quite frankly I said it many times, discussion about KARMA should happen in the KARMA forum, so I stopped looking at every single thread in here.

You talk about the handover and full control to bring back the glory days, well sounds awesome what is your plan, how do you intend to do that?

I am not interested in long discussions about who has the bigger back-end but before you start giving me grief you might want to check out who I am. And in terms of what I have already put in to Karma and still do.
I sponsor the entire backend with my Team, I pay for everything and I run the support. Oh and did I mention I pay for everything ?

For me the word KARMA has a meaning and that is the reason I hold on to this project. I believe there can be something done, and I said it many times to the CORE Team that was arguing about it on Telegram for many month (BTW you all where invited but no one ever showed up).

I don't believe that KARMA needs a central authority at all. It can be build decentralised and even autonomous. How? Check out the definition of a DAO. If you want to bring back KARMA then you need to think out of the box, build something where everyone can use it for themselves
and others.

Just to clear that FULL TAKE-OVER point once and for all. Never going to happen!

There are several entities that have ownership of parts of the KARMA World, that includes copyrights, trademarks, domain-names, social-sites etc and some of those ppl have not shown themselves or any interest in the past year to do anything or wanting to let go of their
objects. However the good news, you don't need to have Control to build something at all. You can even monazite  it for yourself if you wish so. If you still believe that mining a X11/Scrypt Coin is going to fetch the interest of anyone outside of the coin-holders themselves,
then you have not checked what is going on. The only way to make usage of KARMA is to use it as a brand like some others do, build something where the masses can use it. A real user case, project, product even.

I will open a new Thread on the Forum where we can discuss potential opportunity and interest.

/Karma Admin
chrysophylax
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:20:41 PM

Best,

seriously? ...

#crysx

Ok, first I apologise that I have not read all of your posts, quite frankly I said it many times, discussion about KARMA should happen in the KARMA forum, so I stopped looking at every single thread in here.

You talk about the handover and full control to bring back the glory days, well sounds awesome what is your plan, how do you intend to do that?

I am not interested in long discussions about who has the bigger back-end but before you start giving me grief you might want to check out who I am. And in terms of what I have already put in to Karma and still do.
I sponsor the entire backend with my Team, I pay for everything and I run the support. Oh and did I mention I pay for everything ?

For me the word KARMA has a meaning and that is the reason I hold on to this project. I believe there can be something done, and I said it many times to the CORE Team that was arguing about it on Telegram for many month (BTW you all where invited but no one ever showed up).

I don't believe that KARMA needs a central authority at all. It can be build decentralised and even autonomous. How? Check out the definition of a DAO. If you want to bring back KARMA then you need to think out of the box, build something where everyone can use it for themselves
and others.

Just to clear that FULL TAKE-OVER point once and for all. Never going to happen!

There are several entities that have ownership of parts of the KARMA World, that includes copyrights, trademarks, domain-names, social-sites etc and some of those ppl have not shown themselves or any interest in the past year to do anything or wanting to let go of their
objects. However the good news, you don't need to have Control to build something at all. You can even monazite  it for yourself if you wish so. If you still believe that mining a X11/Scrypt Coin is going to fetch the interest of anyone outside of the coin-holders themselves,
then you have not checked what is going on. The only way to make usage of KARMA is to use it as a brand like some others do, build something where the masses can use it. A real user case, project, product even.

I will open a new Thread on the Forum where we can discuss potential opportunity and interest.

/Karma Admin

maybe YOU need to see what was written by a 'newbie' account - and then tell me to look into your history ...

when i see a newbie account talking the talk - i would like to see him / her walk the walk ... obviously you have - so my apologies also ...

i think that if the consensus is simply to allow any and all to have part ownership of parts of karma - then so be it ... i truly believe it will go no further than what it has done ...

im not here to fight over who has the bigger appendage than the other scryptminer - i dont care if yours is bigger or you hold more than i do or that you OWN the backend ( notice - OWN ) ... the argument you have put forward is of no consequence to the points i have made ...

in essence - the ownership of the entire backend PROVES that a takeover with complete control MEANS a more successful karma ... if you already have copyrights and business components - then how on earth do you suggest a decentralized way of operation when the CORE is centralized ...

just make it YOUR coin - and spread the karma ... i dont see an issue with that - nor do most ... especially if you already OWN 70% of the coins infrastructure ...

oh - and if a takeover is 'never going to happen' - i think its because it already has ...

maybe you should look into who i am - and what i have done ... just so you know that i am quite competent in differentiating a decentralized infrastructure and a centralized one ...

i have always been - and always will be - in favor of a hardfork AND in favor of a complete takeover of the coin and its infrastructure so that it can move forward ... whether you think i am a viable candidate is irrelevant ... if you hold that much of the infrastructure and others hold rights to components of the coin and logo etc ... then really look at how you intend on moving forward with a keen eye ...

a brand - yes agreed ... how? ... you tell me ... especially when the owners of all those copyrights and trademarks are not willing to give them up? ...

decentralization - go right ahead - i would like to see this happen on a centralized infrastructure like karma ...

its great that you pay for everything - its great that you and your team ( notice it was YOU that kept saying your team ) is taking care of business - its great that its all still kept alive and supported by you ... i have a similar situation - with one quite stark exception ... i OWN it all ...

there NEEDS to be a leadership - that is MY opinion ... obviously its not yours ... so be it ...

you may be talking to a person here that is willing to invest a great deal - or nothing at all ... but as long as you have this type of direction - then the coin will be directionless ...

i guess its up to you and the team you own now mate ... seriously ... i would back you totally - if i KNEW that what you were doing would work ... but i have no faith in this type of ( mis ) management ...

btw - if you ask me what i can bring to the table ... then the question should actually be - what is it karma can bring to the table FOR those that are looking at investing / coding / marketing / etc ... i need not prove anything - especially if my time - effort - and money is going to be invested into an infrastructure that is completely out of my control ...

i do hope that karma does get back ontrack - but i certainly hope it wont be in the headless direction its currently at mate ...

#crysx

scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:31:43 PM

General News:

I created a poll for all Karma Forum Members - like to hear what everyone is thinking so feel free:
http://forum.givekarma.net/index.php?topic=69.0

Also I have opened a Thread on the Forum to discuss future Karma development
http://forum.givekarma.net/index.php?board=23.0

Look forward to hear from ya all

/scryptminer
scryptminer

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2015, 12:44:09 PM

maybe YOU need to see what was written by a 'newbie' account - and then tell me to look into your history ...

when i see a newbie account talking the talk - i would like to see him / her walk the walk ... obviously you have - so my apologies also ...

i think that if the consensus is simply to allow any and all to have part ownership of parts of karma - then so be it ... i truly believe it will go no further than what it has done ...

im not here to fight over who has the bigger appendage than the other scryptminer - i dont care if yours is bigger or you hold more than i do or that you OWN the backend ( notice - OWN ) ... the argument you have put forward is of no consequence to the points i have made ...

in essence - the ownership of the entire backend PROVES that a takeover with complete control MEANS a more successful karma ... if you already have copyrights and business components - then how on earth do you suggest a decentralized way of operation when the CORE is centralized ...

just make it YOUR coin - and spread the karma ... i dont see an issue with that - nor do most ... especially if you already OWN 70% of the coins infrastructure ...

oh - and if a takeover is 'never going to happen' - i think its because it already has ...

maybe you should look into who i am - and what i have done ... just so you know that i am quite competent in differentiating a decentralized infrastructure and a centralized one ...

i have always been - and always will be - in favor of a hardfork AND in favor of a complete takeover of the coin and its infrastructure so that it can move forward ... whether you think i am a viable candidate is irrelevant ... if you hold that much of the infrastructure and others hold rights to components of the coin and logo etc ... then really look at how you intend on moving forward with a keen eye ...

a brand - yes agreed ... how? ... you tell me ... especially when the owners of all those copyrights and trademarks are not willing to give them up? ...

decentralization - go right ahead - i would like to see this happen on a centralized infrastructure like karma ...

its great that you pay for everything - its great that you and your team ( notice it was YOU that kept saying your team ) is taking care of business - its great that its all still kept alive and supported by you ... i have a similar situation - with one quite stark exception ... i OWN it all ...

there NEEDS to be a leadership - that is MY opinion ... obviously its not yours ... so be it ...

you may be talking to a person here that is willing to invest a great deal - or nothing at all ... but as long as you have this type of direction - then the coin will be directionless ...

i guess its up to you and the team you own now mate ... seriously ... i would back you totally - if i KNEW that what you were doing would work ... but i have no faith in this type of ( mis ) management ...

btw - if you ask me what i can bring to the table ... then the question should actually be - what is it karma can bring to the table FOR those that are looking at investing / coding / marketing / etc ... i need not prove anything - especially if my time - effort - and money is going to be invested into an infrastructure that is completely out of my control ...

i do hope that karma does get back ontrack - but i certainly hope it wont be in the headless direction its currently at mate ...

#crysx
[/quote]

I am a humble servant of Karma, I may own the infrastructure, some domains, some social pages, some copyrights but I don't see it as my OWN property. I do always said that I love the idea of Karma and thats why I choose to help out when it broke down last year.
I proposed already several Idea's with the faded Core Team but we never really got on the same level. Time fly's and now we are here again with the very same question than last year.

I do agree with you that leadership is required, but that is not to mistaken with ownership. I am running a Smart-Contract Lab and something we plan for next year is to build Autonomous Organisation. I believe if we would come up with a good concept for Karma that we could build such a system for it.
Basically a DAO is fully transparent to anyone. Any money that goes into it can be seen by every person. Members of the DAO will have shares of some sort depending on their position and activities towards the DAO. This is all governed by Smart-Contracts that will watch, execute and secure all Channels.

I will be happy to put down my ideas but as any new idea will require a Team of ppl that would help the cause our main issue is that we lack of those. I have not the capacity at this time to run a full project on Karma hence it is somewhere in the backlog. However time is passing and we already see technical
issues such as the Wallets.

Lets see if we can find common ground and interest and go from there.
My support is still unchanged

/scrptminer
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 10:49:28 PM
Last edit: November 22, 2015, 11:23:38 PM by bit1

The clock is ticking to Deadline, But I mean something,

Crypto is going through a transition period where  is urgent to end life to abandoned projects and define their status to avoid losses and give more confidence and certainty, Far from what has been happening in the crypto scene, Although it is not something official is merely something with a value of thought, Conscience and not mandatory acceptance, It must bring a fairer opportunity for new stakeholders. Dev or Leadership have enough time to move the coin  to a new level or only leave it die, The rest only time will say......
Least coins to pay more attention and avoid problems that everyone already knows it would be something desirable for the majority. This is not a work of one person is a work of all, Bring  confidence and security especially prove that anothers coins  can run , so far it has only done for BTC.
So, see and to overlook the mistakes that have been committed by those with mere eagerness to profit have turned this into a business unfair model  is to give everyone shame. In the other hand, Think that the only fact that  altcoins will survive only if BTC goes to the moon could be considered, It's been 6 years since BTC was born as an experiment, Clone this experiment again and again indefinitely does not seem very logical or disinterested. Even metals have a limited number compared to what happened on crypto scene.

Because this applies to many others coins and as I dont want to be repetitive again and again to the same thing I reserve the right to quote this post to another thread as reference.

For now, There will not  give any opinion here until the deadline at least, If the things on here there will be significantly improved dont worry about this.

Hobbyist

Activity: 588
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:03:25 PM

deadline?   What is the deadline? What is going to happen?

╔══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╗
°o.O O.o° TheCryptoChat.net - Your Connection To Everything Crypto!! °o.O O.o°
╚══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝
bit1
Legendary

View Profile
November 22, 2015, 11:16:29 PM

deadline?   What is the deadline? What is going to happen?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=579973.msg13005554#msg13005554
Pages: « 1 ... 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 [388] 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: