Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 07:47:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][KARM] Karma / ₭ / X11  (Read 583015 times)
BigWait

Activity: 506
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:06:01 AM

Lips sealed
some year ago
some karma sent to the company, that coin return the send address?

Yes. 100% of coins were returned. What's the address you sent them from? I can look it up. (Let me know the amount, too, please)

The info is on the certificate that I made available on the website.

KWP8ZHe7rS8t8vpXVPWwdmo2K6upLbt6HM
KT9k2STkHRXqpGxmnpxmFVbw9wJf1sNDNu
KNYBGWGDHi4qiu4Yn1RYDeq8DyD4MU8VCv
KKcnDTgYg8nkZfgki6xXJDEtJ9ii6rMgfQ
KGctx31oqAgEQ6uZayxZdzouiRHnNNpeR9
forget which one is ...
send like 100M to K8rMbDnZ7xX9VqBXmLwA7DCnYra1ftw3gE

Please check your addresses here: http://web.archive.org/web/20140626124054/http://karmashares.com:80/explorer-v01

1) click on the link
2) search the page (Control+F) for your addresses from which you send Karma
3) search the Karma block explorer for the transaction at http://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/

For example, for the first address the transaction can be found here: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/address.dws?KWP8ZHe7rS8t8vpXVPWwdmo2K6upLbt6HM.htm

The third transaction is your 50m coins going to Karamshares. The first and second transactions are your coins coming back to you.

if you click on the "hash" link for your outgoing transaction you'll be taken to this page: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/tx.dws?524012.htm
which is the block that the transaction was a part of

take a look in the "Outputs" section and you'll see the Karmashares address where you sent your coins to:
K8rMbDnZ7xX9VqBXmLwA7DCnYra1ftw3gE

and finally, here is a block with quite a few coins coming back from the Karmashares wallet. Your wallet is in this list: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/tx.dws?1032745.htm but unfortunately there's no way to tell where yours is hiding, so it may be better just to look at the incoming coins, per above.

Hope this helps, and thanks for your message Smiley

Cry  when i say this page
it is so sad for hold it long time ..
hope Karma will have good futrue

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kosmost

Activity: 1022
Merit: 501

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:12:06 AM

Cry  when i say this page
it is so sad for hold it long time ..
hope Karma will have good futrue

It makes me sad, too. It's unfortunate.

But if the new wallet doesn't happen through the current situation within a few months, then the New Karma will take over, with an updated wallet, etc.

It should be obvious that the person who currently holds the keys to Karma doesn't actually want to help., just observe (and perhaps giggle at the situation).

A bit strange, but it is not much different than our situation with the original developer of the coin.

But don't delete your Karma wallet Smiley you might be surprised.

Workchain – Powering the Decentralized Economy
Je_Rinpoche

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 10:52:11 AM

Lets make this right that's all I'm saying.

So, as the new interim project lead what is our first order of duty?

Get a few people who are will to be part of the team? Anyone interested to try a new direction?

I get a few volunteers to work on the coin I'll come up with creative ways to get this coin to 50 SAT, there has to be a way we just need to think outside of the box. I'm willing to do it but not alone.

I'm willing to be in. My idea is to help introduce karma in the buddhist community. As you may know buddhists monks and nuns rely fully on donations to sustain themselves and their organisation, I don't like the idea that banksters are in the house. how about this general idea, you like it?

I have a good geek friend who is ready to help on the mining power and visibility also.
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 10:56:10 AM

Get a few people who are will to be part of the team? Anyone interested to try a new direction?

I get a few volunteers to work on the coin I'll come up with creative ways to get this coin to 50 SAT, there has to be a way we just need to think outside of the box. I'm willing to do it but not alone.

I'm willing to be in. My idea is to help introduce karma in the buddhist community. As you may know buddhists monks and nuns rely fully on donations to sustain themselves and their organisation, I don't like the idea that banksters are in the house. how about this general idea, you like it?

I have a good geek friend who is ready to help on the mining power and visibility also.

Ok, lets get a couple of more people and start a slack group or something and come up with a plan I like your idea we can organize everything around the Buddhist theme!

This will make the coin unique! So they can start their Karma Classic on ETH we can continue this one.

Does Slack charge for us to use or is there a open source similar free platform we can use to organize?

Looking forward to getting this going!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Je_Rinpoche

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 11:33:20 AM
Last edit: June 16, 2017, 11:57:33 AM by Je_Rinpoche

Ok, lets get a couple of more people and start a slack group or something and come up with a plan I like your idea we can organize everything around the Buddhist theme!

This will make the coin unique! So they can start their Karma Classic on ETH we can continue this one.

Does Slack charge for us to use or is there a open source similar free platform we can use to organize?

ok nice, to me it sounds quite natural that a karma coin connects to buddhist world. During my years studying buddhism i kind of lost sight of the computer world...but made some other connections. Now...I'm back, and the free stuff seems ok https://slack.com/pricing

also, I will start in a few weeks or month to sell buddhist t-shirts, would love to able be payed in Karma Smiley and be pleased to make some karma coin shirts, but it looks like the logo is not free to use...or may be we can change the logo and have a more real buddhist one?
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:53:27 PM

ok nice, to me it sounds quite natural that a karma coin connects to buddhist world. During my years studying buddhism i kind of lost sight of the computer world...but made some other connections. Now...I'm back, and the free stuff seems ok https://slack.com/pricing

also, I will start in a few weeks or month to sell buddhist t-shirts, would love to able be payed in Karma Smiley and be pleased to make some karma coin shirts, but it looks like the logo is not free to use...or may be we can change the logo and have a more real buddhist one?

It might be a good opportunity for a re-brand, to start somewhat afresh.

What karma-like images do you think people are most attracted to? The wheel of life, perhaps?

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 12:57:50 PM

I can do the logo in Photoshop or Gimp we just need someone who is somewhat geeky to download the source code from Gethub and exchange the logo in the wallet with the new log and recompile the wallet and increase the version number.

I can do a new website and handle that part.

Is there anyone else who want to buy a few millions of these coins at Yobit and we can then try to rebrand it I'll be happy to co-ordinate the project and we can try to get it up to 50 SAT in a year or two working part time on this. Right now who ever is dumping this at 1SAT on Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/KARMA/BTC

is making it cheap for everyone to get 1 Million Karma for only 0.01 BTC (Les then 25 Euros)  so if we can get a few hundred people to get in as our base community there is only 10BTC at 1SAT on Yobit we can then build from there.

Once we have the project re-branded we can listed on other exchanges and try to do get some real world use like the t-shirt or maybe people supporting Buddhists monasteries, mission, destinations etc.. We can specialize in all things Buddhist!

At that point the price will go up and all of us will have some of the coins. Maybe they started stolen/scamed but their Karma would be re-incarnated into the good Karma!

If you are in PM me or post here I'm happy to co-ordinate or support whatever we do with this and get this going.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:04:13 PM

I can do the logo in Photoshop or Gimp we just need someone who is somewhat geeky to download the source code from Gethub and exchange the logo in the wallet with the new log and recompile the wallet and increase the version number.

I can do a new website and handle that part.

Is there anyone else who want to buy a few millions of these coins at Yobit and we can then try to rebrand it I'll be happy to co-ordinate the project and we can try to get it up to 50 SAT in a year or two working part time on this. Right now who ever is dumping this at 1SAT on Yobit:

https://yobit.net/en/trade/KARMA/BTC

is making it cheap for everyone to get 1 Million Karma for only 0.01 BTC (Les then 25 Euros)  so if we can get a few hundred people to get in as our base community there is only 10BTC at 1SAT on Yobit we can then build from there.

Once we have the project re-branded we can listed on other exchanges and try to do get some real world use like the t-shirt or maybe people supporting Buddhists monasteries, mission, destinations etc.. We can specialize in all things Buddhist!

At that point the price will go up and all of us will have some of the coins. Maybe they started stolen/scamed but their Karma would be re-incarnated into the good Karma!

If you are in PM me or post here I'm happy to co-ordinate or support whatever we do with this and get this going.

This single post has done more for Karma itself in the past 2 years than any post before it. Well-done! Now that's what I call leadership Smiley

I am happy that you are now taking charge of things. (Though you may find it easier to start a new thread. Check out the first page of this one. The person that has access to it refuses to change it, even though they visit the thread several times a day.)

I have the username and password to the github whenever you are ready.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:11:35 PM

I like that idea Smiley

I'd be willing to forgive the (known) person who stole the coins and used them for his/her own benefit. But of course they'd have to publicly apologize, which I am certain they would never do. I'm sure the Karma community would be, too.

(Though it's kind of sad that there are more people perturbed by me starting a new coin that by the person who stole billions of Karma)

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:18:52 PM

I like that idea Smiley

I'd be willing to forgive the (known) person who stole the coins and used them for his/her own benefit. But of course they'd have to publicly apologize, which I am certain they would never do. I'm sure the Karma community would be, too.

But of course there's a special place in hell for people like that. Something for some higher power to sort out.

I agree with that, sorry we started on the wrong foot.

We can do this slowly and see how much of the stolen coins gets dumped if the comunity grows and we get a few hundred people to buy them at 1SAT we might be fine. I have put a little bit of money on Yobit and as soon as the wallet synchs I'll move it to the wallet.

If I get a few more people who are interested to help I'll start working on the logo and website.

I'll take you up the gethub username/passord. Who has the website? I don't mind changing it to a new domain if need be but if you have that I'll be happy to redo it.

With a small group of people who want to take this new approach we can overcome the bad Karma done to this coin and make something good out of it.

Thank you again, lets see what the future holds for Karma.

PS: Let me know if someone runs into a problem moving their 1SAT Karma tokens off Yobit into the QT wallet.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:28:48 PM

I like that idea Smiley

But of course there's a special place in hell for people like that. Something for some higher power to sort out.

We can do this slowly and see how much of the stolen coins gets dumped if the comunity grows and we get a few hundred people to buy them at 1SAT we might be fine. I have put a little bit of money on Yobit and as soon as the wallet synchs I'll move it to the wallet.

If I get a few more people who are interested to help I'll start working on the logo and website.

I'll take you up the gethub username/passord. Who has the website? I don't mind changing it to a new domain if need be but if you have that I'll be happy to redo it.

With a small group of people who want to take this new approach we can overcome the bad Karma done to this coin and make something good out of it.

PS: Let me know if someone runs into a problem moving their 1SAT Karma tokens off Yobit into the QT wallet.

I previously had registered and maintained the website, but have since transferred it. Either Bitwho or EastEagle have control of it now, I believe. It was www.karmacoin.me. That person also has givekarma.net

However, both karmacoin.co and karmaco.in are available to be registered right now.

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:32:55 PM

I like that idea Smiley

I previously had registered and maintained the website, but have since transferred it. Either Bitwho or EastEagle have control of it now, I believe. It was www.karmacoin.me. That person also has givekarma.net

However, both karmacoin.co and karmaco.in are available to be registered right now.

If we get enough community supports to re-brand the old project along the lines of what was talked about here, then I'll be happy to register the domain if need be and redo the site. Let see in the next few days and weeks how many people are interested in a community take over of Karma and making something good out of it.

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:39:39 PM

If we get enough community supports to re-brand the old project along the lines of what was talked about here, then I'll be happy to register the domain if need be and redo the site. Let see in the next few days and weeks how many people are interested in a community take over of Karma and making something good out of it.

Good idea. But one important consideration is that the community here is different from the (likely) target demographic. People on this website tend to be nearly 100% male and somewhat on the aggressive and irrational side. Thankfully, Karma coin has not attracted all the bad apples but some still slip through the cracks.

The target demo for the coin you are talking about is very different than the demo on bitcointalk. You might find tremendous support on another website, for example, but maybe far less support here, because most people are looking to make a quick buck and don't really care about spending time building a community.

Just a thought..

2bfree

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 01:50:56 PM

Good idea. But one important consideration is that the community here is different from the (likely) target demographic. People on this website tend to be nearly 100% male and somewhat on the aggressive and irrational side. Thankfully, Karma coin has not attracted all the bad apples but some still slip through the cracks.

The target demo for the coin you are talking about is very different than the demo on bitcointalk. You might find tremendous support on another website, for example, but maybe far less support here, because most people are looking to make a quick buck and don't really care about spending time building a community.

Just a thought..

Great point @kosmost. If there is support we can take this to a non crypto forum and attract the right community and we don't need techie crypto people to make this work we just need people who believe in the benefits of the project just a few of us can run the back-end of the techno stuff the front end is the most important if we get a few thousand people who want to use the token and spread the word and support the project it can be big and grow again.

What I can't do is compile the code from get hub and I don't understand what I need to do to make sure the network stays up and running plus I'm traveling in Asia and live in hotels right now, so I need a tech person for the code and a few people who will keep the computers running. Once we get that under control we can take a look at step 2. But I can't do anything alone other then co-ordinate and do the website etc.. The code is probably the #1 thing I would need help with.

Again thanks for point out the direction everyone. Maybe Karma can be resurrected! Lets see!

*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 01:56:57 PM

Any blockexplorer for the old Karma? I want to see how much Karma in my old wallet. Thanks!
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:01:05 PM

Any blockexplorer for the old Karma? I want to see how much Karma in my old wallet. Thanks!

Hi. Nice nick Wink It is my favorite time of year.

Please visit http://chainz.cryptoid.info/karm/ for the block explorer

kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 02:02:59 PM

Just a thought..

Great point @kosmost. If there is support we can take this to a non crypto forum and attract the right community and we don't need techie crypto people to make this work we just need people who believe in the benefits of the project just a few of us can run the back-end of the techno stuff the front end is the most important if we get a few thousand people who want to use the token and spread the word and support the project it can be big and grow again.

What I can't do is compile the code from get hub and I don't understand what I need to do to make sure the network stays up and running plus I'm traveling in Asia and live in hotels right now, so I need a tech person for the code and a few people who will keep the computers running. Once we get that under control we can take a look at step 2. But I can't do anything alone other then co-ordinate and do the website etc.. The code is probably the #1 thing I would need help with.

Again thanks for point out the direction everyone. Maybe Karma can be resurrected! Lets see!

I would assume a general forum with a computer or internet category would have lots of different types of people. Lots of people have already heard of Bitcoin so that is a foot in the door. "Like Bitcoin, but for good deeds" or something.

Tara11

Activity: 728

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 02:58:09 PM

@2bfree

Also, I set up a space on 'Discord' a few days ago to get some of this organized. Here is the invite: https://discord.gg/reQQ5VS

I found Slack to not be that intuitive or engaging, so I did a little research and found Discord, which for now is gaming-based but still an excellent tool (and it's completely free)

When you join it please let me know your nick and I will make you an admin

Hi, is it old karmacoin or new karma? I was early adopter of first karmacoin. I have my  wallet.dat but when I downloaded new karma wallet it created new karma folder in appdata. Now I have karmacoin folder and karma folder. What should be my conf file named? Karmacoin.conf or karma.conf? Also I need active nodes to sync my wallet. I used nodes provided here but there's no connection still.

Thanks.
bitwho
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 16, 2017, 03:58:41 PM

oh Wow, who is this known person?

Though it's kind of sad that there are more people perturbed by me starting a new coin that by the person who stole billions of Karma

Maybe you shouldn't have stirred them up about reviving then imitatively offer a Ether Token.

please who is this person who stole billions of Karma
kosmost

Creator of the ICO

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2017, 04:02:08 PM

oh Wow, who is this known person?

Though it's kind of sad that there are more people perturbed by me starting a new coin that by the person who stole billions of Karma

Maybe you shouldn't have stirred them up about reviving then imitatively offer a Ether Token.

please who is this person who stole billions of Karma

His name is Donald Duck

Are you interested in cooperating with the new leaders of Karma?

Let's move forward Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 367 368 369 370 371 372 373 374 375 376 377 378 379 380 381 382 383 384 385 386 387 388 389 390 391 392 393 394 395 396 397 398 399 400 401 402 403 404 405 406 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 [417] 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 »
  Print  

Jump to: