Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 08:55:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260360 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2016, 09:20:34 PM

I like your proposal cryptonit and maybe we can do it as a community effort. I would donate for sure.

A well written Wikipedia page for DMD, preferable maintained by an English native speaker would definitely be a good thing.
1000 DMD plus one year stake bonus address for creating and maintaining the page for one year sounds like a good offer to me.
It should also be stated how many lines of text it has to have and how many updates there have to be done.

The creation of a DMD promo video is probably the more hard thing to get done,
because it requires lots of things, like a gathering of ideas and usable content, ongoing communication between creators and DMD core team about status and progress.
Maybe there is a trustworthy group or person at bitcointalk.org who offers such services and would be interested to create it with a similar offer like for the Wikipedia page?

i would love if the two idea winners

stillontop and hallared run this event

each for his own idea

we have one to some degree filled (tbd) private reactor key as reward for each event

and one empty key for each of the two even hosts

this helps me a lot im busy at work this days have a few business trips to do and have to limited time for this events

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 12:38:30 AM

I have a dumb question - those are the best:)

I have a boosted staking wallet with 1000 DMD that staking nicely.
Is it ok to move the staked coins out of that wallet or should I leave it alone?
If you mean a Reactor Address, it must remain at exactly 1,000 coins.
The scrape address will automatically move the stakes to another address you put in.
Once the stakes automatically move, you can do anything with them.
the_miner43

Activity: 75
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 07:42:54 AM

Hi, I would mine DMD on ubuntu 14.04, I've already installed proprietary drivers for my gpu, but I don't know how install sgminer, on github I found only Windows version but nothing for Linux.
Someone can help me?

I don’t use Linux myself so I’m not totally sure about this. But in the “good old days” Danbi made a modification to the sph-sgminer 4.1.0 and added support for the Diamond kernel. As far as I know this is the only miner that works with DMD and AMD cards (at least if you want to mine via stratum on a pool). I found the source code here: https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer. Don’t know if there are other versions available somewhere. Note that the kernel, diamond.cl, probably is an old slow one, so you should replace it with an optimized kernel instead for best results. Read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779598.0 by Pallas for more info about kernels and bins for the sph-sgminer. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I will inform you just compile the source!

i can remember that u just need to change one file of the sph-sgminer 4.1.0 with a file of the pallas thread to increase performance a lot

more details u will find in that thread
Thanks for your attention, I have not replaced any files because I haven't a R9, but I got good performance!
hallared

Activity: 150
Merit: 101

The hen or the egg

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:14:44 AM

Hi, I would mine DMD on ubuntu 14.04, I've already installed proprietary drivers for my gpu, but I don't know how install sgminer, on github I found only Windows version but nothing for Linux.
Someone can help me?

I don’t use Linux myself so I’m not totally sure about this. But in the “good old days” Danbi made a modification to the sph-sgminer 4.1.0 and added support for the Diamond kernel. As far as I know this is the only miner that works with DMD and AMD cards (at least if you want to mine via stratum on a pool). I found the source code here: https://github.com/danbi/sph-sgminer. Don’t know if there are other versions available somewhere. Note that the kernel, diamond.cl, probably is an old slow one, so you should replace it with an optimized kernel instead for best results. Read the thread https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=779598.0 by Pallas for more info about kernels and bins for the sph-sgminer. Hope this helps.

Thanks, I will inform you just compile the source!

i can remember that u just need to change one file of the sph-sgminer 4.1.0 with a file of the pallas thread to increase performance a lot

more details u will find in that thread
Thanks for your attention, I have not replaced any files because I haven't a R9, but I got good performance!

Good to hear that you made it work. Happy diamond hunting Grin

hallared

The hen or the egg

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:17:50 AM

I like your proposal cryptonit and maybe we can do it as a community effort. I would donate for sure.

A well written Wikipedia page for DMD, preferable maintained by an English native speaker would definitely be a good thing.
1000 DMD plus one year stake bonus address for creating and maintaining the page for one year sounds like a good offer to me.
It should also be stated how many lines of text it has to have and how many updates there have to be done.

The creation of a DMD promo video is probably the more hard thing to get done,
because it requires lots of things, like a gathering of ideas and usable content, ongoing communication between creators and DMD core team about status and progress.
Maybe there is a trustworthy group or person at bitcointalk.org who offers such services and would be interested to create it with a similar offer like for the Wikipedia page?

i would love if the two idea winners

stillontop and hallared run this event

each for his own idea

we have one to some degree filled (tbd) private reactor key as reward for each event

and one empty key for each of the two even hosts

this helps me a lot im busy at work this days have a few business trips to do and have to limited time for this events

Ok, that’s fine, I will try my best to be a good event host for the wikipedia objective article. I will formulate some guidelines/criteria that needs to be fulfilled by the person who accepts the task and post them in this thread. However, I work a lot and can’t monitor this thread all the time, but I will answer comments and questions as soon as I can.

the_miner43

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 09:49:59 AM

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have another doubt about the wallet, do not understand why the stakes and newmint are always 0, I'm minting a month almost, and my weight is 5. There is something wrong or is this normal?
Thanks.
hallared

The hen or the egg

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:32:43 AM

I apologize for the inconvenience, but I have another doubt about the wallet, do not understand why the stakes and newmint are always 0, I'm minting a month almost, and my weight is 5. There is something wrong or is this normal?
Thanks.

A stakeweight of 5 is very low but the weight is determined by how old your coins are and how many coins you have. Another thing is that the stakeweight in the tooltip seems to only update when you restart your wallet, so you could try to restart it and see if the tooltip weight changes. By “stakes and newmint are always 0” I assume you mean that your wallet generated a stake but it was not accepted? If that is the case, someone else was faster to deliver correct solution for the same PoS block. You will not lose coinage if the stake is not accepted and your wallet will try to mint again. For more information about how DMD PoS works read this thorough description by Cryptonit: https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

BogdanCo

Activity: 729
Merit: 513

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 05:59:24 PM

Thanks.

How big are your coin piles? If you have in the wallet only coins mined by GPU the it's very hard for them to compete with others on the network and mint a block. I think for "dust" in your wallet you need a "seed" (coin pile) around 25 DMD.
hallared

The hen or the egg

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 06:04:42 PM

TASK
Write an article about DMD Diamond in English for publication on https://en.wikipedia.org.

CRITERIA
1. The article must be written in clear and comprehensible English, thus the person who applies for the task need to have very good knowledge in the English language.

2. The article must be objective and follow the terms of use on Wikipedia.org.

3. It is highly desirable that the article is written in such a way that a person without crypto experience can understand the article. After having read the article, a non crypto experienced person should have enough knowledge to find and seek help in DMD forums, set up a DMD wallet and buy DMD at an exchange.

4. The article shall make awareness of the DMD brand and logo. When referring to the coin/brand, the name DMD Diamond or DMD shall be used. DMD Diamond logos to be used can be found at http://bit.diamonds/#promo.

5. The article shall be read and commented by me, hallared, and DMD Foundation before published on Wikipedia.

The above five criteria must be accepted and fulfilled by the person who apply for the task and by fulfilling the criteria the person can claim the Private Reactor Address as reward for the article work.

If you are interested in doing this task, reply in this thread or send me a PM.

During article writing I offer my assistance if you would like to discuss something. Below are guidelines, they are to be considered as help and as what could be suitable to include in the article. You may treat the guidelines in a personal manner and add or reject topics, as long as the five criteria stated above are fulfilled.

Guidelines for content

DMD Diamond a cryptocurrency.
Explain what a cryptocurrency is, differences to fiat etc

A short history of DMD Diamond
Milestones, anniversaries, articles about DMD

The purpose of DMD Diamond
Utilities, visions, goals, roadmap. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

Coin roll-out plan
Describe coin roll-out plan, total amount of coins, timeframe etc.

How DMD are created
-blockchain
Explain what a blockchain is, i.e. how it is secured, how it is maintained, public ledger, block explorer and so on.

-PoW
Explain DMDs PoW, i.e. algorithm Groestl, generation block time, transaction confirmation time etc.

-PoS
Explain DMD PoS, i.e. minting via coins in wallet, 25% interest per year, how pos works, coinage and so on.

How to obtain DMD
Use a windows environment when doing all the explanations below.

-wallet
Describe how to set up a wallet and explain the relationship between the DMD wallet and the blockchain, i.e. the coins are kept in the blockchain and the wallet gives access to the coins.

-exchange
Explain how to obtain DMD on an exchange. This might require a short guide on how to obtain bitcoins, since you need bitcoins to be able to buy DMD at the moment.

-DMD PoS
Explain how to PoS DMD in the wallet.

-DMD PoW
Explain how to mine DMD.

-DMD Multipool and Cloudmining
Explain how to obtain DMD via Multipool/Cloudmining.
When writing about the Cloudmining, remember that the Cloudmining project is run by Helmut Siedl as a private person and not by DMD Foundation.

DMD Security
Explain how DMD is secured by PoW/PoS, DMD Reactor and other measures.

Unique Crypto Assets (UCA), Legendary 10, Private Reactor Addresses.
Explain what they are and the purpose of them.

DMD Foundation
The role of and members of DMD Foundation. perhaps Cryptonit or Popshot could help a bit with this content.

References
Don’t forget citing sources, they are important for the reliability. Wikipedia guidelines for citing sources can be found here https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:Citing_sources.

Publishing
When the article is ready for publishing a main stand-alone DMD article shall be created and an entry shall be made in the List of cryptocurrencies https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cryptocurrencies on Wikipedia.

Reward
The reward for writing the article and publishing it on Wikipedia is, as Cryptonit has stated, a Boosted Private Reactor Address able to hold 1000 DMD with double stakerate for 1 year. The address will be filled with some DMD, the amount is yet to be decided.

i understand create a video that we can use and suit our brand is lot effort

i understand create a wikipedia entry is also lot work special if u should also maintain it

so i offer to also to help fill that both keys  (how much of the 1000 DMD is tbd once we get serious offers from people to do that job)

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 07:02:11 PM

great job hallared!

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
NoobKidOnTheBlock

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

FLY DONATION ADDRESS IN SIGNATURE

View Profile
August 02, 2016, 10:15:24 PM

So anything new and exciting going on in the DMD world folks? I have been on holidays from trading for a while so trying to get all caught up and shiat lol

▇▇▇

▇▇

▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇
▇▇▇▇▇▇
............NoobKidOnThe.BLOCK.....

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2016, 10:26:06 PM

So anything new and exciting going on in the DMD world folks? I have been on holidays from trading for a while so trying to get all caught up and shiat lol

we finished 3rd birthday event and a dmd cloudmining promotion with giveaway of stakeboosted prvate reactor keys

now the laste 4 keys used for a wikipedia entry and a short promotion video event

this time hosted by community members

beside this we are in the start phase of a long silence to early to release infos and sneak previews of DMD 3.0

i expect this to be a great timeframe to accumulate DMD at a very cheap price and prepare for the hot year 2017

where DMD 3.0 will appear on radar of many not just existing/former DMD community members

the_miner43

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 07:46:08 AM

Thanks.

How big are your coin piles? If you have in the wallet only coins mined by GPU the it's very hard for them to compete with others on the network and mint a block. I think for "dust" in your wallet you need a "seed" (coin pile) around 25 DMD.
Ok I understand, I should buy DMD if I would mint, for now I prefer only mine supporting the project! Thanks
hallared

The hen or the egg

View Profile
August 03, 2016, 11:25:30 AM

great job hallared!

Thank you Smiley
I really hope that someone wants to take on the task.

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2016, 06:12:39 PM

Thanks.

Ok I understand, I should buy DMD if I would mint, for now I prefer only mine supporting the project! Thanks

u not forced to buy coins u can do mining only
just u should create a seed coin pile for POS

a selftransaction with 25 DMD send from u to urself

this seed is big enought to mint and it will start the self adjusting zero micromanagement needed POS

u dont have to worry about all the other new incoming small 0.2 coin piles the wallet will take care about them over time

see more details about DMD POS here:

https://bit.diamonds/community/index.php/topic,127.0.html

mybitcoin101

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 04:28:04 AM

any utility with the dmd blockchain

u did ask the same and got a answer already

If you had 30 seconds to describe what utility Diamond is good for, what would you say?

the roadmap is clear and stated multiple times

DMD 3.0  in 6-9 months
we switch there to a new codebase with higher secured keys and in lot areas improved and expanded bitcoin code

UCA  in 7-12 months
(unique crypto assets and related services and apps)
development should be done simultaneous with DMD 3.0 and release not much after DMD 3.0

the niche market we try to fill is unique crypto assets
that covers tag flag claim transfer gather and show them
most UCA will have a link to real world items and allow to prove uniqueness and ownership of this item

until DMD 3.0 stage starts and this real services and apps launches that utilize DMD
we have for now still the 25% POS coin rollout phase where coins create coins as demand creating factor

this means its still early adopter phase and gather a nice stockpile of DMD

once the services and apps go life that utilize DMD and additional the coin rollout slows down a lot when 25% POS stage ends

then the easy gather DMD time is over
how lower coinrollout and ways to spend DMD for services that u cant get without DMD will add up
thats the speculative factor

like any crypto investment
consider every cent invested as lost the moment u spend it
this way u can sleep well and will never risc money u need urgend

hey ass, just checking to see if anything changed. you are a real asshole and the answer is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo diamond doesn't do shit,
fuk off!
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 09:27:04 AM

any utility with the dmd blockchain

u did ask the same and got a answer already

If you had 30 seconds to describe what utility Diamond is good for, what would you say?

the roadmap is clear and stated multiple times

DMD 3.0  in 6-9 months
we switch there to a new codebase with higher secured keys and in lot areas improved and expanded bitcoin code

UCA  in 7-12 months
(unique crypto assets and related services and apps)
development should be done simultaneous with DMD 3.0 and release not much after DMD 3.0

the niche market we try to fill is unique crypto assets
that covers tag flag claim transfer gather and show them
most UCA will have a link to real world items and allow to prove uniqueness and ownership of this item

until DMD 3.0 stage starts and this real services and apps launches that utilize DMD
we have for now still the 25% POS coin rollout phase where coins create coins as demand creating factor

this means its still early adopter phase and gather a nice stockpile of DMD

once the services and apps go life that utilize DMD and additional the coin rollout slows down a lot when 25% POS stage ends

then the easy gather DMD time is over
how lower coinrollout and ways to spend DMD for services that u cant get without DMD will add up
thats the speculative factor

like any crypto investment
consider every cent invested as lost the moment u spend it
this way u can sleep well and will never risc money u need urgend

hey ass, just checking to see if anything changed. you are a real asshole and the answer is nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo diamond doesn't do shit,
fuk off!
I concur and I agree. and ditto that..
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2016, 06:49:17 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2016, 08:09:55 PM by cryptonit

fuk off!

the fear to catch no quick profit create anger inside u
a anger that produce hate
a hate that hurt people
including urself

stillontop

Activity: 134
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:04:30 PM

What a wise reaction cryptonit!
I think it a pity how some people try to attack you and others from the DMD community.
Such a disgraceful behaviour will not be honored by anybody, not here and not in real life.

mybitcoin101 and Mister1k shame on you!

DMD-Address: dQxRzzz1Ae8J46V7KGhvSrbngTodtp5fp7
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
August 04, 2016, 08:41:40 PM

fuk off!

the fear to catch no quick profit create anger inside u
a anger that produce hate
a hate that hurt people
including urself
Thank you oh wise Yoda!
Pages: « 1 ... 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 552 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 [594] 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 611 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: