Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:47:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
December 05, 2016, 01:23:13 PM
Last edit: December 05, 2016, 08:31:36 PM by cryptonit

let see this bittrex daytraidng as a little minigame between us
where the aim is not crazy gains but keep up trading with little gains to cover fees and a bit extra

u can also see this as a "cheap" trainingscamp if u are not experienced trader
over few months try keep and slow increase ur BTC/DMD value by daytrading
u learn a lot u can use later on on bigger markets in case u start to enjoy trading and did produce little gains

in our case where we want to increase liquidity and volume dont aim for 10% gain trades but go for more trades with less gains

its clear daytrading involve buy and sell
value can be gained in both market situations bearish and bullish

many guides online to explain the basics of trading like this
https://getpocketbook.com/blog/stock-trading-guide/

most stuff said about stock markets is the same at cryptocoin exchanges

just that crypto is faster and unregulated
that means all kind of insider tradings can happen here without any consequences
means more then everywhere else that knowledge is the most valueable currency on earth

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
Steinar

Activity: 222
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2016, 03:50:38 AM

Now I can withdraw my dmd and move them to my wallet safe and sound.

welcome as a part of our family

now start enjoy POS income!

great u solved the issues and can now full participate in DMD
and even help to stabilize and secure its network

DMD Diamond is out of the sub 1 million $ marketcap coins one with the strongest network of community nodes

DMD Diamond is "us"
and that include you you and you

Thanks for such a warm welcome. I wish all my coin investments had people as warm as you.

It feels wonderful to be here and I hope to learn a lot going forward.
markm
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1090

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 03:59:12 AM

To help support DiaMonD, such as by providing marketmaking on exchanges, I have created an asset on the Horizon network.

I have created an info page about the asset at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/hzdia/

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
Free website hosting with PHP, MySQL etc: http://hosting.knotwork.com/
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:18:44 AM

To help support DiaMonD, such as by providing marketmaking on exchanges, I have created an asset on the Horizon network.

I have created an info page about the asset at http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/hzdia/

-MarkM-

so u own 100000 dmd 10000 of then are trading on bittrex and the rest is staking for this 'fund'
impressive dmd investment

why this is the first time we hear from u?
if the numbers true u would be the biggest dmd owning entinity

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:51:03 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 09:08:47 AM by markm

-MarkM-

so u own 100000 dmd 10000 of then are trading on bittrex and the rest is staking for this 'fund'
impressive dmd investment

why this is the first time we hear from u?
if the numbers true u would be the biggest dmd owning entinity

I came out of hospital following a stroke to find that my diamonds had had the rug pulled out from under them, I really have to wonder if they are at all the long term prospect they seemed originally intended to be.

I had to re-synch my blockchain, losing thousands of diamond. Luckily it was few enough months since the blockchain fork that I recovered the losses in a month or two.

I bought in around the end of 2015 / start of 2016, doing market-making.

So yeah the numbers are legit. I'd have a lot more if Cryptsy had not vanished most of my capital.

Oh well.

I still do have some capital left friends have been bugging me for ages to make assets of some kind so they can share in trading and staking gains so here we are.

I do not know if Bitrex has a method of displaying an account's holdings so one can publicly display them? If so I could do that for you so you can see. For my staking wallet it would all be broken up into umpteen addresses and if I poured it all into one address that would cause a disruption in staking I expect.

Check out my posting history and you will see I have been around a long time. I might even have posted in this thread before, not sure, I must have read it to figure out why diamond seemed broken, but maybe I didn't need to post questions to get it working again.

Part of why I am doing this is I am also a large holder of Horizon itself, and folks seem to think having assets on the platform will help the platform and the value of its native tokens.

I am creating other assets too, see http://makemoney.knotwork.com/horizon/assets/ and of course for years now I have run Open Transactions, with lots of assets, see http://galaxies.mygamesonline.org/digitalisassets.html

See my thread about my Open Transactions server at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=53329.0

-MarkM-

Browser-launched Crossfire client now online (select CrossCiv server for Galactic  Milieu)
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:13:47 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 09:46:31 AM by cryptonit

first of all i hope u better now after the stroke

regarding a loss because ur wallet was some time on a fork technical thats wrong
u might lose  POS income on the wrong chain but u also got back the coin age
which mean by stake on right chain later u claimed all the coin age and suffered no loss at all
(beside minimal compound interest)

second as major stakeholder u are invited to get in direct touch with DMD Diamond Foundation via slack or skype

all DMD Diamond Foundation members are major stakeholder in DMD Diamond but with ur 100k DMD u are bigger than most of us

even if altogether the Foundation have more

we invite ya to take part

DMD Diamond Foundation is no closed entity
anyone deep involved in DMD can be part of it

slack invite u can get here https://dmdcoin.signup.team/
regarding skype send me a PM with ur skype name

a few points u stated show me u didnt have the time to indeep analyze mechanics
i happily explain ya all the things

there is no magic addresses nothing that not everyone would have the same chances to get hands on
nothing thats not written in wallet code visible for everyone

and the funding of the legendary10 auction is what drive DMD 3.0 and the prototype of our first service platform development

get in touch with us learn more about the foundation people and u will find out that this is a foundation u can build on

im happy u stepped out of the shadows

this call goes out to any DMD whale who swim out in the dark there incognito
u can be involved in the DMD Diamond Foundation get in touch with us

i would consider ~20k DMD as whale size which is above 1% of total coins

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 10:14:13 AM
Last edit: December 06, 2016, 10:24:54 AM by cryptonit

a few thoughts to actual altcoin market situation

i think we are in a logical extinction phase

where many coins without backbone will break and vanish from major exchanges

they might keep existing for many more years a tiny unimportant live on little exchanges but not be part of the blockchain based future

i full trust in DMD Diamond abilities come out of this in a better position than before
this mean in fact that this is a great opportunity
a personal opportunity for each one of us who was not lucky get hands on DMD below 0.20$ in 2014
and a opportunity for the coin to overcome many competitors who will break and vanish into unimportance now
this way DMD Diamond will become more visible and his resilience again proved

i know the DMD Diamond Foundation Members i know our community

i have no doubt that we all together will make sure the success story of DMD Diamond is just expanded with one more chapter

[DMD] Diamond  
A Desire, a Dream, a Vision!

DMD Diamond the Phoenix of Crypto!

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 01:01:03 PM

money is made when blood is running on the streets

some already call this a bloody thuesday for crypto mostly because of heavy ETH suffering

but all altcoins bleed

and who have to right instinct to suck up the right blood will make big profit on such days

that one who move their value into (maybe) save BTC can reduce loss

that one who move their value in the right altcoins can create them self great gains

i can say im not in crypto to follow a save zero loss zero gains strategie
(u can do that best with money below ur mattress and generate urself stable 3% value loss a year)

im in crypto to create myself and my family a new future as early adopter in blockchain age

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 05:41:05 PM

Skype I happen to know, having tried in the past, does not seem to inter-operate with anything that is free open-source; and also all the free open source videochat things I have tried I have failed to get to work.

Slack I am not familiar with at all, so I guess I can at least try to find time to check out whether it is free open source or something proprietary or even just a website like Facebook and such are.

Is there a freenode IRC channel or something like that?

-MarkM-

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 06:51:33 PM

Skype I happen to know, having tried in the past, does not seem to inter-operate with anything that is free open-source; and also all the free open source videochat things I have tried I have failed to get to work.

Slack I am not familiar with at all, so I guess I can at least try to find time to check out whether it is free open source or something proprietary or even just a website like Facebook and such are.

Is there a freenode IRC channel or something like that?

-MarkM-

we had to choose a compromise that suit as many people as possible
we use slack not only for DMD Diamond Foundation chat but also for keep in touch with community
slack is not open source regarding security u can check out this https://slack.com/security

im my opinion nothing even in closed DMD Diamond Foundation chatroom is secret enought that i worry a single second about slack security

skype seems in that regard be much more critical where u can be sure that some keyword triggered reporting runs in background
but even there i dont worry
we not bandits or terrorists
we just normal dudes who are involved in blockchain technology

and last but not least im a EU citizen
US big brother watching me maybe but cant use that in any way
without show EU that he does dirty online communication screening

and EU take user privacy serious companies involved in spy EU users would face big penalties

markm
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 06, 2016, 09:22:13 PM

It is not eavesdroppers I worry about, it is running stuff on my machines that I do not have the source code for.

-MarkM-

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:29:09 AM

It is not eavesdroppers I worry about, it is running stuff on my machines that I do not have the source code for.

-MarkM-

Hi. Slack  is much more convenient than IRC.
It is the history for individual custom profiles and more.
This system works directly through the browser and does not require software installation.
So I do not see any problems in comparison with the IRC, except for added convenience.

Of course there are systems where Privacy and security lies in a different plane (eg messenger Qtox) but at the moment does not make sense to organize several additional channels with the general chat.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 03:29:08 AM

my wallet end up in a fork for couple of days, had only 4 connection i check the my pos transaction did not show in the block explorer
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 09:40:53 AM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 10:12:41 AM by cryptonit

my wallet end up in a fork for couple of days, had only 4 connection i check the my pos transaction did not show in the block explorer

i think danbi pool forked away a few days and some users who have old diamond.conf settings with his pool node as a major node

if u choose to use a diamond.conf i suggest following addnode entries

all lines with a # in front are optional settings and inactive as long as u leave the #

##################

logtimestamps=1
listen=1
noirc=1
addnode=213.136.80.93
addnode=37.187.176.193
addnode=167.114.184.20
addnode=213.136.86.202
addnode=213.136.86.205
addnode=213.136.86.207
addnode=84.39.96.180

bantime=3600
maxconnections=50

#changeaddress=youraddressforchange
# to disable PoS
#reservebalance=9999999

# for more logging
#debug=1
#printcoinage=1
#printcreation=1
#printpriority=1
#printstakemodifier=1
#printcoinstake=1
#printfee=1
#printjunk=1

############################

we will update first page of this thread to the same soon

as u can see here some wallets still not updated towards 2.1.0.4 which increase the chance they end on a fork
if u didnt do already make sure u run the actual wallet
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases
Diamond v2.1.0.4
DMDcoin released this on 7 Jul

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 12:19:04 PM

https://www.microsoft.com/security/portal/threat/encyclopedia/entry.aspx?name=Trojan%3aWin32%2fPeals.A!cl&threatid=2147690472&enterprise=0
NOTE: On December 6, 2016, an incorrect detection for our cloud-based protection for Trojan:Win32/Peals.A!cl was identified and immediately fixed. To ensure that this issue is remediated, you can do a forced daily update to download your Microsoft antimalware and antispyware software. For details, see Updating your Microsoft antimalware and antispyware software.

many cryptocoin wallets including DMD DIamond where dedected as infected if u had a scan yesterday

solution make a definition update on windows defender today it should have already the fixed definitions

worst case u need to download the wallet again if defender did delete it
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases

tomahawkeer

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:30:04 PM

So, is Bittrex the only exchange now for DMD Huh
carlo_0000
Legendary

Activity: 1281
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 01:46:01 PM

there are 1 & 2 very small exchange if i remember but forget there name
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 02:15:43 PM

there are 1 & 2 very small exchange if i remember but forget there name

btcpop.co is one of them... but is very very small... low volumes, but your coins, when are there, continue to stake and you receive staking rewards....

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
December 07, 2016, 02:40:27 PM

we aim to get listed on livecoin too
we over 7000 votes from community and DMD Diamond Foundation together

around 3000 more are missing to be place 1 on voting list with a good chance be added soon

(as livecoin user u have 1 free vote each month above that each vote is 0.0001
this basical means 0.3 BTC shared by community are needed)

livecoin is a high volume exchange but make most of it on BTC/USD market

it have by far not as many coins listed as bittrex so a slot there make the coin more visible than here on bittrex between 200 other coins

Galactus

Activity: 505
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 07, 2016, 05:10:33 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2016, 07:17:52 PM by Galactus

cryptonit

1. for what these parameters are necessary?
bantime=3600 (why exactly 3600?)
logtimestamps=

2. If on livecoin will be the same volume and liquidity as at Bittrex, livecoin quickly remove DMD from Exchange.
on Bittrex average volume 0.35 btc per day. If do not raise up to 0.5 Bittrex remove also.

3. what will be the next annual percentage before decreasing to 5%?

Pages: « 1 ... 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 574 575 576 577 578 579 580 581 582 583 584 585 586 587 588 589 590 591 592 593 594 595 596 597 598 599 600 601 602 603 604 605 606 607 608 609 610 [611] 612 613 614 615 616 617 618 619 620 621 622 623 624 625 626 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: