Bitcoin Forum
May 17, 2024, 12:47:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260298 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
July 05, 2017, 10:31:24 PM

The wallet bugs in 4K resolution, the address book shows nothing.

Kindly: Om's dev.

DMDv3 the new wallet we expect to release in august will have a state of the art 2017 codebase
where all this little issues are fixed that a year 2014 wallet codebase (dmd v2) is maybe not full prepared

u can expect a faster and more smooth wallet experience with DMDv3
additional it looks great and is build with user experience in mind

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 09:39:03 AM

DMD MULTIPOOL / DMD CLOUDMINING
Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds

redistributed over 342000 DMD! between its users!
yes thats ~15% of total coins!

---------------------

---------------------------------------------------------
ROI Boost enabled now:
All accounts who didnt reach ROI 100%
will be boosted with x5 sharepower!
--------------------------------------------------------

(https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/ log in with DMD Address and activate settings area to enable buy shares mode)

NO Electricity Bills                                
  NO Maintenance                                    
    NO Heat                                                
      NO Noise                                              
        NO Timesink                                        
          NO Complicated technology                
            NO Quickly decreasing mining rewards

Join DMD Cloudmining
     -> EARN DMD EACH DAY!

YES!

(additional DMD Cloudmining shares qualify for DMD Reactor  payouts!

Visit us:  cloudmining.bit.diamonds
terms & conditions Terms of Service
for questions Email us:
cloud@bit.diamonds

What's the best way join into DMD Diamond and DMD Cloudmining?

I suggest split it as follows:

a) 50% on buying Diamonds directly
https://www.bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-DMD

b) 50% in Diamond Cloud Mining.
https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds

This way I could achieve both maximizing the profit and stabilizing the coin.
 Diamond Cloud Mining can earn Diamonds every day, those Diamonds stake with 25% PoS interest.
 Some would call that Double PoS or simply PoS² (Proof of Shares and Proof of Stake).

Step by Step guide how to buy shares is at FAQ section on https://cloudmining.bit.diamonds/

I am not a Registered Investment Advisor, Broker/Dealer, Financial Analyst, Financial Bank, Securities Broker or Financial Planner. The Information is provided for information purposes only. The Information is not intended to be and does not constitute financial advice or any other advice, is general in nature and not specific to you. Before using this information to make an investment decision, you should seek the advice of a qualified and registered securities professional and undertake your own due diligence. None of the information is intended as investment advice, as an offer or solicitation of an offer to buy or sell, or as a recommendation, endorsement, or sponsorship of any security, Company, or fund. DMD Diamond is not a regulated investment vehicle. DMD Diamond, like all crypto currencies, is experimental in nature and should be considered and treated with appropriate caution. There is no central point of control or representative entity, DMD Diamond is a distributed decentralized peer-to-peer currency and commodity. Consult a licensed professional financial advisor before making any investment decisions. I am not responsible for any investment decision made by you. You are responsible for your own investment research and investment decisions.

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
midnight_miner

Activity: 654
Merit: 500

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 05:49:25 PM

If DMD can be reach 1000 dollar, I promise to donated 5 DMD for the dev team Grin

I applaud your generosity. Wink

I think the dev team has several thousand of diamonds. 5 DMD is just a drop in the sea.

More like a few hundred thousand diamonds.  FYI, Cryptonit alone owns half of Reactor (that's  ~30,000 - 50,000 DMD)
and not all his nest eggs are invested in Reactor.  Well you get the picture.

i can gurantee u there is noone owning " few hundred thousand diamonds"

entry barrier to become a member of DMD Diamond Foundation is hold at least 20000 DMD and be active supportive in DMD community
so yes each foundation member own at least 20k DMD

Just to be clear,  I was referring to the dev team (or Diamond Foundation) as a whole owning a few hundred thousand diamonds not an individual owning that much DMD.

If I choose to apply to become a member of the Diamond Foundation will I be judged to be a co-conspirator of some cult of evil means?

I don't know the Dev and his accomplices very well, but they seem very competent and have the interests of all DMD holders in mind in their current and future plans for DMD.

As a member of the Diamond Foundation I could contribute some of my experiences to the group.

So how will you judge me?   Wink
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 07:57:34 PM

I would vouch for midnight miner. He is definitely a
co-conspirator of a some type of crypto cult
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 06, 2017, 08:20:53 PM
Last edit: July 06, 2017, 08:47:14 PM by cryptonit

I would vouch for midnight miner. He is definitely a
co-conspirator of a some type of crypto cult

there is no cult...

there is no cult...
go home

CleanCutKid

Activity: 43
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:21:13 PM

Can someone tell me if the DMD v3 will have masternodes? I thought I read that somewhere. What would the collateral be for a DMD masternode?
Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 09:36:49 PM

Can someone tell me if the DMD v3 will have masternodes? I thought I read that somewhere. What would the collateral be for a DMD masternode?

masternodes = 10000 DMD
but, there will also be a POS, which is now 25% per annum, but after launching DMD v3 will become even more.

Galactus

Activity: 505

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 10:48:30 PM

cryptonit

If in Windows includes updates, some of them require a reboot ...
And this means that the computer with the masternode is eliminated from the round for the reward, right?

It's me to the fact that updates are important especially after the attacks of new viruses that have been recently in the world ...
So disabling updates is not advisable ...

shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:06:16 PM

cryptonit

If in Windows includes updates, some of them require a reboot ...
And this means that the computer with the masternode is eliminated from the round for the reward, right?

It's me to the fact that updates are important especially after the attacks of new viruses that have been recently in the world ...
So disabling updates is not advisable ...

About any mandatory updates you say?
If it is a question of recent attacks of cryptographic viruses, then for security it is enough to disable updating the SMB v1 protocol.
See the details here http://bit.ly/2tX6yXB

In fact, it is enough to set up your computer well once and no viruses are dangerous for you.
By installing update packages from Microsoft you risk getting even more black doors and opening a channel for the leakage of your personal information.
Enough to read these articles http://www.computerra.ru/131424/windows-7-8-10-spy-features/
and http://bgr.com/2015/07/31/windows-10-upgrade-spying-how-to-opt-out/

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 06, 2017, 11:39:53 PM

Can someone kindly share the DMD Sig code thanks. Smiley
CleanCutKid

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 04:07:35 AM

masternodes = 10000 DMD
but, there will also be a POS, which is now 25% per annum, but after launching DMD v3 will become even more.

So, run this past me again  Huh

10,000 DMD for a masternode, right? Current supply is 2,172,834 DMD (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) = maximum of 217 masternodes if the total supply is used or a maximum of 438 masternodes when DMD reaches 4,380,000 DMD. That just doesn't make any sense. So, you are aiming for maybe 50-60 masternodes running as opposed to around 4000 MNs running for DASH and around 2000 MNs running for PIVX. You should set the collateral much lower. It just doesn't make any sense unless it's just an attempt to push the price up.
midnight_miner

Activity: 654

We only want the FACTS!

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 05:26:23 AM

masternodes = 10000 DMD

10,000 DMD for a masternode, right? Current supply is 2,172,834 DMD (https://chainz.cryptoid.info/dmd/) = maximum of 217 masternodes if the total supply is used or a maximum of 438 masternodes when DMD reaches 4,380,000 DMD. That just doesn't make any sense. So, you are aiming for maybe 50-60 masternodes running as opposed to around 4000 MNs running for DASH and around 2000 MNs running for PIVX. You should set the collateral much lower. It just doesn't make any sense unless it's just an attempt to push the price up.

I am having the same conundrum with one of my projects.  But I think DMD is a holding coin of value.  If too much is tied up in Masternodes that is not healthy for the 'liquidity' of the coin.  DMD only needs enough Masternodes to secure the network, so yes 50 reliable masternodes may be enough.  DMD is not a DASH or PIVX type of coin with high volume darknet trading.  DMD is quite different from them.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 06:55:10 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 07:07:31 AM by shveicar

masternodes = 10000 DMD

You do not need to compare Diamond with Pvix or Dash.
The basis of network security in v 3.0 will be activ POS.
Masrernode (MN) will perform the functions of instant transactions (system with zero confirmation) and the function of mixing the coins (in case of the option an anonymous transaction).
Of course MN also takes part in additional protection of the network, but their role in this is not the main one.
When developing the future kernel for a new wallet, a mathematical simulation of the entire system was performed.
It showed that even 20 MN is sufficient for the normal functioning of the network.
We have no problem tending to values ​​greater than 200 MN.
Each MN in the future will be able to perform other functions.

But it is important to understand that 10000 DMD for one MN is the number available today to anyone interested for a long-term investing.
We do not need that MN suddenly appeared and disappeared from the network, like mushrooms after the rain.
This is a serious investment and it implies a long and stable income (approximately 9 DMD per day with one MN).
The MN system will be well protected against Dos attacks, as it will have several startup options.
In addition to the direct dedicated IP (required to run the MN), options will be also available, starting via VPN, VPS, Proxi and TOR (onion MN node).
Also we will have support for IP6 protocol.
So here, everything is foreseen.

P.s
Please wait for will be publication of the official document and there will be described in detail the specification for the future Diamond wallet v3.0

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:38:53 AM

Can someone kindly share the DMD Sig code thanks. Smiley

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg11816944#msg11816944

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 07:46:54 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 08:00:48 AM by cryptonit

masternodes = 10000 DMD

I am having the same conundrum with one of my projects.  But I think DMD is a holding coin of value.  If too much is tied up in Masternodes that is not healthy for the 'liquidity' of the coin.  DMD only needs enough Masternodes to secure the network, so yes 50 reliable masternodes may be enough.  DMD is not a DASH or PIVX type of coin with high volume darknet trading.  DMD is quite different from them.

the aim is to have healthy 100-150 masternodes

we decide to have a relative high masternode collateral
because in the future we might increase the minimum specs that a masternode must have
(for now even a raspberryPI mini computer would be strong enough)

because the masternodes are the foundation of our future service network
and we cant expect from tiny investors to establish and maintain a high end server for this
but from high involved big investors we can

smaller holder of DMD will always be able take part in POS and earn themself a nice interest too

we also plan in future as one of the services on our service platform so called "savings account"
which will basically allow people take part in a shared masternode in a secure way

CleanCutKid

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 08:49:09 AM

masternodes = 10000 DMD

I am having the same conundrum with one of my projects.  But I think DMD is a holding coin of value.  If too much is tied up in Masternodes that is not healthy for the 'liquidity' of the coin.  DMD only needs enough Masternodes to secure the network, so yes 50 reliable masternodes may be enough.  DMD is not a DASH or PIVX type of coin with high volume darknet trading.  DMD is quite different from them.

When MNs become too expensive compared to the ROI the coin will loose out in the end. Will the total DMD still be 4.380,000 and what will the MN reward be?
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 10:11:13 AM
Last edit: July 07, 2017, 02:56:43 PM by crazyivan

Bud, cut the crap, some people have spent years gathering DMD in order to be able to get to a point where they re now. MN requirements will not be changed cause u d like to get a few of them for 0.5 BTC each. DMD s always been a long term, stable and a very profitable investment and it will remain to be so.

What would say for Dash or XEM MN requirement, which is 200+ BTC?

No, you ll never be able to ROI in 2 months with MN, for that you need to find some other pump and dumps coins but I honestly do not see a situation where running one DMD masternode would not be extremely profitable. We ve seen dozens of experts, like you, over the years, stating how DMD will become unprofitable, how the system s broken, how inflation s not good. Guess what, in all these years we ve seen nothing but growth. I can see a time in the future where DMD will reach $10. It may take couple of years but hey, if it would be that easy, everyone would it.

I welcome you to DMD Diamond community, I hope you ll become one of the holders, stakers, even mastornode owners but specifications will not change. So pls, if you think DMD s not good enough for you, good luck.

Cheers

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
July 07, 2017, 02:08:02 PM

When MNs become too expensive compared to the ROI the coin will loose out in the end.

dont worry we expect DMD masternodes to be one of the best ROI masternodes with a ROI of 30-50% (deepending on competition)
it will be average 977 DMD spread each day between all masternodes

more details u will find in whitepaper that we release 13th july at DMD Diamonds 4th birthday

Will the total DMD still be 4.380,000

yes normal coin rollout would take around 30 years to reach that
but because of deflation mechanics which will be described in whitepaper we expect to never come even close to this maximum

nubbins7

Activity: 566
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 07, 2017, 07:42:36 PM

Great thank ya much.
CleanCutKid

View Profile
July 08, 2017, 07:10:56 AM

Bud, cut the crap, some people have spent years gathering DMD in order to be able to get to a point where they re now. MN requirements will not be changed cause u d like to get a few of them for 0.5 BTC each. DMD s always been a long term, stable and a very profitable investment and it will remain to be so.

What would say for Dash or XEM MN requirement, which is 200+ BTC?

No, you ll never be able to ROI in 2 months with MN, for that you need to find some other pump and dumps coins but I honestly do not see a situation where running one DMD masternode would not be extremely profitable. We ve seen dozens of experts, like you, over the years, stating how DMD will become unprofitable, how the system s broken, how inflation s not good. Guess what, in all these years we ve seen nothing but growth. I can see a time in the future where DMD will reach $10. It may take couple of years but hey, if it would be that easy, everyone would it.

I welcome you to DMD Diamond community, I hope you ll become one of the holders, stakers, even mastornode owners but specifications will not change. So pls, if you think DMD s not good enough for you, good luck.

Cheers

I am a DMD holder for a long time and have also invested in the mining so I am a supporter but just thought 10,000 DMD was setting it too high, but obviously it's up to you guys.
Pages: « 1 ... 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 648 649 650 651 652 653 654 655 656 657 658 659 660 661 662 663 664 665 666 667 668 669 670 671 672 673 674 675 676 677 678 679 680 681 682 683 684 685 [686] 687 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: