Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:43:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260320 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 07:53:28 AM

Holding few coins from past few days

Diamond is one of the best investment coins to date.
It's not too late to make a DMD reserve because the future lies behind this technology  Wink

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Cymatoxa

Activity: 378
Merit: 121

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:13:44 AM

It's not too late to make a DMD reserve because the future lies behind this technology  Wink

65% profit in a year? And how much is needed for MS coins number?

NoxX

Activity: 462
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 08:20:29 AM

65% profit in a year? And how much is needed for MS coins number?

10,000 DMD for a masternode.

And it is not 65% profit per year, it is 65% of rewards go to MN, 35% to normal POS staking.

The % profit per year depends on the number of MN and POS staking. At the moment, with about 100 MN, expected profit per MN is 10 DMD per day.

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
   Anonymity Guaranteed
   Anonymous and Untraceable
   Guard Your Privacy
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
DrReaper

Activity: 190
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 12:16:29 PM

It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 12:22:53 PM

It seems like my diamonds stopped staking after the last wallet update. I added staking=1 to my config file. I set the amount of diamonds stalking to 200. When I go into my wallet and select inputs it looks like my stacks are all under 100 each. The wallet says it's staking but I have yet to see any move to immature. It's been a couple of days. Do the stacks split on their own? Is there a guide I can follow on staking somewhere? I have to go to work I will read any reply's when I get back.

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint
yes small coinpiles can need many days to find a block

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year
so that such a pile need on average up to 2 weeks is total normal

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:00:39 PM

Hi Wink where are located your offices?

It is an international decentralized project.
At the moment, the main part of our team works perfectly by communicating through the Internet.
Perhaps in the future we will have an office in any country is loyal in terms of legislation in relation to crypto currency.
But not today.
What is the purpose of your question? maybe you want to bring to the office a big bag of money to invest in DMD?  Cool

temp89

Activity: 246
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 01:13:40 PM

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year

What exactly are you basing this on?
jimsonunique

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:14:27 PM

Any idea how long it will be until my staking rewards go back to what they were on v2? Getting 0.8 every few days is not worth it. Was getting 10 sometimes 30 per day on v2  Undecided
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 03:24:35 PM

Hi Wink where are located your offices?

europe
if u want to get in touch with us
we have foundation members in
austria croatia england germany russia

join slack talk with the guys with team avatar
and a real meeting is possible
if u have interesting stuff to discuss

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 03:25:58 PM

Any idea how long it will be until my staking rewards go back to what they were on v2? Getting 0.8 every few days is not worth it. Was getting 10 sometimes 30 per day on v2  Undecided

Here everything is transparent.
You can see how many DMD are mined every day.

Split this number between 65% MN and 35% for POS and you will see that inflation has decreased.
But at the same time, increased the cost of each coin.
In the future these changes will be more pronounced.

DrReaper

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:26:10 PM

if u did adapt spliuttreshhold then the coins will merge together to bigger pile next time they mint

just give it a few days

just keep a mind if a 80 DMD pile would find 25 blocks a year it would be still above 25% a year

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.
big_coins

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:30:24 PM

just give it a few days

The problem is none of the coins are moving to stake. It hasn't staked sense the last wallet update. I am not sure what to check to make sure it's working correctly.

does the blue diamond - bottom right corner of wallet say 'staking active' when you hover over it ?
crowetic
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1072

https://crowetic.com | https://qortal.org

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:08:45 PM

Well, unfortunately I didn't realize the update until today, missed a day of staking and MasterNode rewards, but got all my wallets updated to 2.0.0.13b now... apologies to the DMD network for taking so much time!

I have MasterNode and my normal nodes all updated now. Smiley The update process from 2.0.0.12 went smooth as butter, just deleted chain, then put in the update, ran it, everything went perfectly.

Once again I would like to congratulate DMD team on the great job! DMD is once again my most treasured coin! I can't wait until I can grab myself another 2500 and get my second MasterNode running.

Much love to DMD team and community!

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
             ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                          ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                            ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒                               ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓
  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▒▒▒▒▒     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓              ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒            ▓▓▓▓▓▓▒    ▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▒   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓
           ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
              ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
                   ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

ORTAL
    ..Web and Application hosting.
     ⊙ decentralized infrastructure
    ..leveling and voting.
| https://qortal.org - Infrastructure for the future World
            Founder/current dev group facilitator
[/td][/tr][/table]

[/table]
DrReaper

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:07:53 AM
Last edit: September 26, 2017, 02:36:53 AM by DrReaper

just give it a few days

does the blue diamond - bottom right corner of wallet say 'staking active' when you hover over it ?

Yes it does. Before the wallet update it had coins jumping into immature with the new wallet it say pending. Nothing has moved to pending in a while. Not sure how long before they should move over. Is it a matter of days? Nothing has staked since 9/22/2017

I typed getstakingstatus in the console it came back with

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true
}
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:20:37 AM

Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!
When you unlock your wallet, Diamond button should turn blue!
Assume you are on current wallet 3.0.0.13?? Not 3.0.0.12

Dumb question, but does your computer have to be on and connected to the internet at all times for staking?

Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:35:01 AM

Hey, all

New here with a question about Diamond! I'm sure this has been answered elsewhere in the thread, but I don't know if it's possible to search a specific thread. How do you activate staking? I've encrypted my wallet and unlocked it, but down in the bottom right corner it still says staking is inactive. What am I doing wrong? I haven't been able to find conclusive answers anywhere, and there's not any help on the DMD website.

Thank you!

Dumb question, but does your computer have to be on and connected to the internet at all times for staking?
Better to ask than to not understand!

See the white paper here:
   https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
In previous versions and, in many POS coins, you could wait until coins mature,
and then, open your wallet to get quick POS stakes then, close it until mature again.
In Version 3, you can only stake when your wallet is open. The intention is to have
wallets open 24/7 helping to insure the security of the network.

You are competing against others for a POS reward. If wallet is closed or not unlocked,
you have no chance to get a POS reward.
Savik

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:38:47 AM

Hey, all

Thank you!

Better to ask than to not understand!

See the white paper here:
   https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf
In previous versions and, in many POS coins, you could wait until coins mature,
and then, open your wallet to get quick POS stakes then, close it until mature again.
In Version 3, you can only stake when your wallet is open. The intention is to have
wallets open 24/7 helping to insure the security of the network.

You are competing against others for a POS reward. If wallet is closed or not unlocked,
you have no chance to get a POS reward.

Thank you so much for the answer!

locthiennguyen49

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:09:33 AM

Anyone please help me active staking  Huh
big_coins

Activity: 175

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:18:22 AM

just give it a few days

Yes it does. Before the wallet update it had coins jumping into immature with the new wallet it say pending. Nothing has moved to pending in a while. Not sure how long before they should move over. Is it a matter of days? Nothing has staked since 9/22/2017

I typed getstakingstatus in the console it came back with

{
    "validtime" : true,
    "haveconnections" : true,
    "walletunlocked" : true,
    "mintablecoins" : true,
    "enoughcoins" : true,
    "mnsync" : true
}

yep thats working. Leave wallet open and you will get some at some point.

Make your coin piles at least 200 dmd in size to help your luck.
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:20:29 AM

Anyone please help me active staking  Huh

Just make sure that your wallet is unlocked for staking and check the color of the diamond if it's blue than your staking is activated (check if your wallet is up-to-date).

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Pages: « 1 ... 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 [739] 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: