Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 11:28:54 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260234 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
kardashi

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 13, 2017, 11:30:58 PM

So i have a few questions.

- I have some diamond in a paper wallet. How do i brings these diamonds back?
- When trying to download the source from the github for the paper wallet i get the bitaddress repo from github instead of the diamond paper wallet generator which generates bitcoin addresses. How can i get the one for the diamond paper wallet generator?
- How can i stake my diamonds?
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
the.clumsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:17:01 AM

I was successful to compile DMDV3 on my raspberry pi 3 with Raspbian OS.

First I followed that guide until 'make install':
https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry2.html

and after that i continued with that guide at point #17:
https://diamond-info.github.io/raspberry.html

Jessie is necessary, Stretch is not working.

Wallet is running headless and in stalking is already active.

Thanks guys for the guides.
I was able to follow the steps!

Cheers
Woody20285
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1002

Supporting DMD, ERC & PIO

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 02:49:46 AM

So i have a few questions.

- I have some diamond in a paper wallet. How do i brings these diamonds back?
- When trying to download the source from the github for the paper wallet i get the bitaddress repo from github instead of the diamond paper wallet generator which generates bitcoin addresses. How can i get the one for the diamond paper wallet generator?
- How can i stake my diamonds?
If you have DMD's in a paper wallet then you need to have the Private key for the paper wallet.
Download and sync the V3 wallet on your computer and, just import private key into the new wallet.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:37:54 AM

Cheers

I updated the information, plus add a new article:

Dmdv3 wallet compilation guide for raspberry pi (headless mode), october 2017
Dmdv3 wallet compilation guide for raspberry pi (headless mode), october 2017, version 2
Dmd v3 wallet masternode on raspberry pi 2 model b (version: 1.0 - 10.10.2017 - pazor)

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
Assassin1412

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:35:07 AM

Hi cryptonit,
I have read a lot about DMD and I really love it especially the dev team & community behind it. Unfortunately, I'm pretty new with POS staking reward as well as how to setup a masternode properly. May I have invitation to Slack or somewhere which I can communicate with others for more information and guides ? I'm going to buy some DMD and really thinking about masternode Smiley. I really dont' want to buy then lose coins just because of some tech problems  Grin Grin

Thank you, wish you a great day Wink

First register:
1) Slack Invitation: https://dmdcoin.signup.team/

and then join:
2) Slack: https://dmdcoin.slack.com/

You will get help with whatever problem you have (DMD related Wink ).

Thank you a lot. I'm trying to fund my bank and will soon grab enough DMD within next week to have a masternode running on my end . I will travel abroad this 30th and hopefully I can setup masternode running before that time. I'm seeking for help from our community in Slack, I will update the results Cheesy. I know stuffs but I'm kindda new with POS and Masternode tech.

I have been reading on bitcointalk for a while but finally I found a coin that made me register and go heavy on it, love the feelings when you found something you can trust and support with every you have Cheesy (I still have enough cash for my desired lifestyle no worry Cheesy )

Warm Regards,
danbi

Activity: 393
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 05:56:12 AM

The feeling when you find some diamonds is always great Smiley

BTC: 15cJkRupKAkGr6sTxj1Uzb6uHbvuRyK1GL
DMD: dJZEqNcjiUiMMd8DKBFS9oMWtArAD2GCHr
kevindj

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 09:06:08 AM

is any bounty available for a dmd android wallet?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 11:13:37 AM

is any bounty available for a dmd android wallet?

we get soon included into coinomi
i see no need to pay a big bounty for a seperate dmd only android  wallet
if we are part of a great multicoin mobile wallet solution with nice attached services

but 30 DMD to honor ur time if u provide access to source code as bounty is possible

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
kevindj

Activity: 47

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 12:17:22 PM

ok thank u
the.clumsy

Activity: 7

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:45:16 PM

Hi experts,

I have some general questions regarding Diamond coin system. If you could help me trying to understand, that would be really kind of you.

• 1) I would like to know how stalking works in detail. What is my wallet doing when staking is active? It’s not about computer performance, because this is proof of stake and not proof of work, where you need high end computers for mining. But what are you doing instead? And is staking important for the network?
  • 2) I would like to understand the reward system for staking. I already know that you differ between masternodes (>10000 dmd wallet) and all others. Masternodes get more reward than others. Ratio ist 0,65/0,35. But what is the reason or the idea behind that?
  • 3) This leads me to the next question: what does 0,35 respectively 0,65 mean? Of what? Of a new block?
  • 4) if you don’t need much computer performance to find new blocks, why does it take so much time to find new blocks? What is the technic of decelerate?
  • 5) last question is about payout of the reward system. When does this happen? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Quarterly? How can you see the payout? Is it like a transaction you are receiving? Or does your amount just rise? How many dmd coins do you get for staking? Can you calculate the expected reward? An example would be helpful. I have 43 dmd coins for instance. What can I expect? What can I expect if I have 200 dmd?

As you can see there is much to learn for me!
Thanks guys!
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:21:46 PM

Hi experts,

I have some general questions regarding Diamond coin system. If you could help me trying to understand, that would be really kind of you.

• 1) I would like to know how stalking works in detail. What is my wallet doing when staking is active? It’s not about computer performance, because this is proof of stake and not proof of work, where you need high end computers for mining. But what are you doing instead? And is staking important for the network?
  • 2) I would like to understand the reward system for staking. I already know that you differ between masternodes (>10000 dmd wallet) and all others. Masternodes get more reward than others. Ratio ist 0,65/0,35. But what is the reason or the idea behind that?
  • 3) This leads me to the next question: what does 0,35 respectively 0,65 mean? Of what? Of a new block?
  • 4) if you don’t need much computer performance to find new blocks, why does it take so much time to find new blocks? What is the technic of decelerate?
  • 5) last question is about payout of the reward system. When does this happen? Daily? Weekly? Monthly? Quarterly? How can you see the payout? Is it like a transaction you are receiving? Or does your amount just rise? How many dmd coins do you get for staking? Can you calculate the expected reward? An example would be helpful. I have 43 dmd coins for instance. What can I expect? What can I expect if I have 200 dmd?

Thanks guys!

Concerning general DMD workings, you'll find answer to your questions in the whitepaper. For more in-depth DMD v3 explanations, read a few pages back on this thread. For general POS explanations, take a look here:

https://steemit.com/life/@cryptochindian/proof-of-work-vs-proof-of-stake-explained

https://www.worldcryptoindex.com/proof-stake-vs-proof-work/

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:32:25 PM

Hi experts,

Thanks guys!

I think you should read this information https://bit.diamonds/DMD_WP_1.0.pdf

cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:02:21 PM

Hi experts,

Thanks guys!

For your last question, you can read one page back my answer to another user, than more or less was asking the same question of you.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.msg22967119#msg22967119

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 05:35:52 PM
Last edit: October 14, 2017, 10:23:06 PM by cryptonit

Hi experts,

same as POW protect the network because not one entinity in a row create a new block but in fact many different can do and all control each other that the rules are followed correct

same way POS works

in both cases its a lottery and the more hashrate (POW) or coins (POS) u own the more likely it is that u win the lottery and u can create the next blocks and claim the blockreward

POS3 works similar to POS just replace hashrate with coins

POS is ultimate important for network its securing the blockchain its the core consensus mechanism of DMD Diamond

compared to how centralized POW blockproduction is on a few pools
the blockproduction in DMD via POS is way mopre decentralized and secure
and the biggest POS wallet like the guardian of network is the reactor which is under DMD Diamond Foundation control
as a healty POS security backbone

the values 35% 65% where the result of the desired amounts of coins in each sector
if u want to have 50% of total coins inside masternodes 25% inside POS and u expect 25% of coins be in offline wallets or exchanges

then the result is 35% 65% of reward split

it means if less than 50% of total coins are in MN then MN earn more and u have a pull effect that more people create a MN
it means if less then 25% of total coins are in POS then POS earns more and u have a pull effect and more people will run their coins in POS mode

% of the blockreward towards blockfinder (POS) and masternode (MN)

we said its a lotterly but how easy u win in a lottery deepens on how many numbers u need to have correct
POW and POS same have the goal to reach a target blocktime
bitcoin as example try to reach 10 min average blocktime
diamond try to have 135 sec blocktime

to reach that blocktime goal u have to make win the lottery harder if the network find a winner to fast and easier if blocks are found to slow

in POW like bitcoin this happens by make the calculation harder/easier
in POS3 like diamond it happens by make the coin pile size that boost the win chance have less/more effect

answered already

Thanks guys!

we all started fresh noone become a master without being a apprentice first

as the DMD Diamond book state
https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Phoenix-Crypto-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1977849806/

the first sentence i posted on bitcointalk 2013 was
"when i own 1000 DMD how much DMD can i earn in a year"

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
biobit

Activity: 34

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:28:05 AM

Cheers

Dmdv3 wallet compilation guide for raspberry pi (headless mode), october 2017, version 2
Dmd v3 wallet masternode on raspberry pi 2 model b (version: 1.0 - 10.10.2017 - pazor)

Hi, the.clumsy. I'm glad the guide worked for you. As a side note, future users please make sure you follow the Pi Compilation Guide version #2 (with EXACTLY 28 steps, not 26 nor 21). You can find it at the link below:

shveicar
Legendary

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:16:19 AM

Cheers

Hi, the.clumsy. I'm glad the guide worked for you. As a side note, future users please make sure you follow the Pi Compilation Guide version #2 (with EXACTLY 28 steps, not 26 nor 21). You can find it at the link below:

Ok, I recreated this file

onyatchi1

Activity: 14

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:41:15 AM

Help me.  Cry
I am a master node.
However, I have failed to approve all of them, I have never received a reward.
What is the problem?

I pasted the image on the slack.
https://dmdcoin.slack.com/messages/C04CRQNJS/details/
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 12:17:11 PM

Help me.  Cry
I am a master node.
However, I have failed to approve all of them, I have never received a reward.
What is the problem?

I pasted the image on the slack.
https://dmdcoin.slack.com/messages/C04CRQNJS/details/

answers in slack community channel
we need u to interact with us to help u analyze

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3332
Merit: 3474

born once atheist

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 01:55:22 PM
Last edit: October 15, 2017, 11:12:34 PM by sirazimuth

DING!... Ha! Just hit my 2nd stake today (unusual for my tiny pile) while reading this thread...now that's karma baby!

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
vickigoh

Activity: 151
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 02:05:48 AM

DING!... Ha! Just hit my 2nd stake today (unusual for my tiny pile) while reading this thread...now that's karma baby!

How much reward per stake u get?

Abit confuse..based on the 1st page rollout plan...per block reward is 0.2 DMD with 25% interest before 2.5million coin

However i think i read in the forum is 0.8224 DMD per block reward...so is 0.2 or 0.8224 DMD?
Pages: « 1 ... 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 [753] 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: