Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 07:00:23 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 862 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ¤ DMD Diamond 3.0 | Scarce ¤ Valuable ¤ Secure | PoS 3.0 | Masternodes 65%  (Read 1260291 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 08:29:53 AM

If i want to stake DMD, pos, do i must have at least 100 coins in my wallet?

Here is no minimum limit on the number of DMD.
You can participate in POS staking even with 10 DMD.
But the time for search a block will be long.
Focus from income to 25% per annum.
That is, the more coins you have in one group, the faster you can find a POS block.
To date, the optimal number of coins for one group is 150 - 200 DMD.
You can also find more information after reading the questions and answers on this page https://diamond-info.github.io/

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acceptancecypriot

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:15:52 AM

Does this team have experience?
cryptonit
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1053

bit.diamonds | uNiq.diamonds

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 09:23:47 AM

Does this team have experience?

read all the history and judge by urself
https://www.amazon.com/Diamond-Phoenix-Crypto-Christopher-Thompson/dp/1977849806/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1509614533&sr=8-1&keywords=crypto+diamond&dpID=51UzgQDuSGL&preST=_SY344_BO1,204,203,200_QL70_&dpSrc=srch

Diamond [DMD]     uNiq.Diamonds  
Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
hinorizk

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:35 AM

Masternode Payouts.
Seems some are 'luckier' than others on a continuing basis. Seems more than luck is at play here.
Look at masternode dbnhwPwse7Ph6rrS2XQnuUdysa3rST7XHV  this is one with longest uptime.
just over 10 reward transactions a day.
Now look at masternode dL7bHThakPq3GNtsEyjW2NHNBATRAaC52J  again wiyth long uptime
somedays only 2 transactions a day. 80% less than the norm.
This doesn't seem correct.
You post prompted me to look at my returns.Over the past 4 weeks, I have averaged about 5.1 per day.
Some days were 3 or 4 rewards rewards and I felt "unlucky" but, there were to days where I
received 7 or 8 rewards (when the number of MN fewer). Over the time frame when there was
about 110 MN, I was about .1 rewards/day less than the average. Now with 125 MN, the average
rewards is about 5.12 rewards per day. In the past 2 weeks, I averaged 4.92. So I am running
.2 rewards under the average.

Slightly unlucky but, 1 or 2 days with an extra reward and it becomes slightly lucky.

All in all, I am a happy and loyal DMD owner.

https://masternodes.online/currencies/DMD/
average masternode reward frequency:   4h 25m 16s
Daily income
8.2558 DMD

24/4.5= 5.33 payouts per day

is nice payout..but 10k coin for masternode..is hard now based on the price now.
Yeah, and we have to pay more in you want 10k coin in one go.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 02, 2017, 08:34:35 PM

starting with today DMD cloudmining will use whole november livecoin DMD/BTC market to buy DMD
so use that arbitrage opportuninty to buy cheap DMD on bittrex and place sellorders like 10% higher on livecoins

we do this as a trade stimulator programm to get trader on livecoin and people start to utilize the arbitrage trading between exchanges

if u have no livecoin account yet u welcome use my referal link to register
https://livecoin.net/?from=Livecoin-fa4umxqV

Scarce✦✦✦✦ Valuable ✦✦✦✦ Secure ✦                     ▬ a collector experience ▬                
cpozzer

Activity: 434
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:42:58 PM

We are pleased to announce that the DigitalPrice team has implemented the Masternode Rating Review System on Scrypto.io platform, and “Diamond” has been added to it, members can, at-a-glance would be able to know and analyze the masternode rating and performance of each and every coin listed based on the key parameters such as Return on Investment, Collateral, Masternode Worth, Volume, Current Price, Coins Locked etc.  And most importantly all this information shall be auto-updated, authentic and readily available to the users and investors round the clock.

Scrypto’s Masternode Rating Review System shall benefit investors immensely as based on this information they can easily pick and choose to invest wisely in the better performing or outperforming cryptocurrencies!

IMPLEMENTATION OF POST STIMULATION OF VARIOUS CRYPTOCURRENCIES ON SCRYPTO

Yet another milestone achieved, and delivered as promised by the DigitalPrice team by introducing one of the very useful features of “Post Stimulation of Various Cryptocurrencies” on to their multi-featured social media platform Scrypto.io!

We are happy to announce that Diamond cryptocurrency is now added to Scrypto where users can publish videos, create communities, write posts, share contents and can receive or give DiamondCoins as rewards among st the members.   Not only shall the rewards but also by this virtue, immense amount of general and technical information shall be available to the users and traders of cryptocurrencies.

This stepping-stone shall be beneficial to the entire cryptocommunity.

Digitalprice Team

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄,           
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▄       
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█⌐   
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ  ▀▓▓▓▓▓▌   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▐▓▓▓▓▌ 
    ▓▓▓▓▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▌ "▓▓▓▓▄
    ▓▓▓▓m         ▓▓▓▓⌐ ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m        ▄▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▌
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓Ü ▄▓▓▓▓¬
    ▓▓▓▓m ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀ .█▓▓▓▓▀ 
    ▓▓▓▓m         ,▄█▓▓▓▓▓╙   
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀     
    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀       
DigitalPrice
Cryptocurrency & Projects
■ PrivateSend
■ InstantSend
■ Masternodes

■ FullPos coin   
■ Active Team   
■ Active Projects

Coinmarketcap
Exchanges      
Website          

.BUY DIGITALPRICE.
Join the Revolution

sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:15:53 PM

Damn! My wallet got corrupted again!
2nd time in a week! Gotta reinstall tonite.
This is getting annoying. There was power
outage which I believe is the culprit as it was
last time. Same symptoms anyway. Splash screen with
error message . Then disappears dead. Is this a bug possibly?
Will be reinstalling on another pc this time. Hopefully this won't become
a regular occurrence.

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
shveicar
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1013

DMD info: https://diamond-info.github.io/

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 02:09:52 PM

a regular occurrence.

You should make normal power for your computer and create a backup of the folders -> blocks, chainstate, database (create archive when your wallet is off).
In case of sudden power off, remove all files except diamond.conf, masternode.conf and wallwt.dat and extract the backup archive with them.
But we will study this problem more carefully.

Diamond The best investment in your future! ✧ it's 35% POS and 65% Msternode ✧
sirazimuth
Legendary

Activity: 3360
Merit: 3499

born once atheist

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 01:01:00 AM

a regular occurrence.

You should make normal power for your computer and create a backup of the folders -> blocks, chainstate, database (create archive when your wallet is off).
In case of sudden power off, remove all files except diamond.conf, masternode.conf and wallwt.dat and extract the backup archive with them.

thanx for suggestion and quick reply. gotta love this community!
So all back up and staking.
Well I suppose if it happens again, no prob...I've now got the repair sequence down to a science!  Wink Cheesy

Bitcoin...the future of all monetary transactions...and always will be
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:01:38 AM

I'm waiting for the beginning of ico
There is very little left!
Good luck to the team!
what a poor try to farm postings on a bot account created to farm forum membership rank.....
there is no ICO at DMD we are one of the oldest still active coins
pure fair coinrollout without premine everyone can take part and gather coins

cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 01:05:08 AM

a regular occurrence.

thanx for suggestion and quick reply. gotta love this community!
So all back up and staking.
Well I suppose if it happens again, no prob...I've now got the repair sequence down to a science!  Wink Cheesy

we are aware of the sensible database reaction to non normale close the DMD wallet
this means when u have a PC freeze or power outage and u dont clean close the DMD wallet
there is a high chance the blockchain get corrupted

we try to harden the database resillience against such event
meanwhile we have a easy repair guide how to fix that in case u have a unstable pc or power supply

--------
update to latest wallet version from here:
https://github.com/DMDcoin/Diamond/releases

go into %appdata%/dmdv3 folder backup ur wallet.dat in a save place
delete all files and folders beside wallet.dat diamond.conf masternode.conf

start ur new downloaded wallet
wait until wallet is full sync (and 1 minute longer)
unlock wallet in "just for..." mode
enjoy POS income
------------------

crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:22:29 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 04:33:28 PM by crazyivan

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $150 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 10:37:42 AM

no livecoin account yet but interest in the new DMD exchange with great arbitrage opportunity?
use my referal link if u enjoy my work for DMD

tehMoonwalker

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 12:16:51 PM

Hey guys,

DMD Diamond s about to start a small signature campaign and we would like to select and reward 4 members of our great community to be part of this project.
This campaign will last for 6 months with possibility or permanent extension, depending on the feedback we get from it.

Please do not apply for this campaign unless you usually spend time on Bitcointalk on a daily basis and post a lot since I would really hate to exclude participants for not following the rules.

Here are the rules:

1)      DMD Signature campaign will be open for Senior,  Hero and Legendary Bitcointalk ranks only.

2)      Bitcointalk account with negative reputation are not allowed to apply.

3)      Participants need to wear DMD signature all the time, no other link is allowed to be in their signature.

4)      Participants are required to post minimum 3 posts per day (90 posts per month minimum), exclusively on Bitcointalk forum, out of which minimum 1 post per day needs to be related to DMD (mention DMD Diamond in some way) and this DMD related post must not be posted on the official DMD Bitcointalk thread. - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580725.0
In case you are not able to post your posts on any given day, you can do it the next day or any other day as long as your monthly sum is no less than 90 posts out of which 30 must be DMD related.

5)      Post in “Other” subsection (Meta, Politics and Society, Beginners&Help, Off-topic, Archival threads) do not count towards daily 3 posts requirement.
Please make sure to post on threads which are relevant to DMD, for example, “where to invest”, “cloudmining”, “PoS and masternode related threads”. This is not a strict rule as you can posts and get paid for posting on whatever topic you find interesting, excluding “Other” subsection, but threads related to DMD bring more people to the community and we all benefit from this.  

6)      All posts need to be of high quality, they need to be informational and related to the thread topic. No posts containing single word (example: Yes, No, Great! Etc), no posts containing just 1 sentence. (example:+1 What a great post!). Please do not try to cheat the system, I will be watching.

7)      Participants will be paid $90 per month in DMD, at the end of the month. Selected participants need to submit 1 DMD address for payments which is not allowed to be changed as long as members participate into this project.

7.1)      In case a participant decided to leave DMD signature campaign, they can do that only at the end of the month after they get paid. If a participant decides to quit any time during the month, they will not be paid for that month.

If you satisfy required criteria and listed requirements seem acceptable for you, please PM me. DMD Diamond team will select 4 people based on their post quality, account reputation and time of application. Once again, evaluate your free time and posting habits. I DO NOT WANT TO BE FORCED TO EXCLUDE PEOPLE FOR NOT FOLLOWING THESE RULES. Please do not make me so.

Cheers!

great idea! only feedback i suggest is picking a fix amount of DMD this would make it longterm also much more atractive

ps: i won the moontrader competition by coindash and used this opportunity to explain in detail why i invested in dmd coin, please be so kind and upvote my entry

https://www.reddit.com/r/CoinDash/comments/7ab864/moon_trader_analysis_finalist_2/?st=j9k3ydt1&sh=a76787c2
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:25:26 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:44:29 PM by crazyivan

We might make it even more profitable in the future, depending on the quality of posts.

ans34

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:33:00 PM

You think for hero or legendary $90 for adverting posts is enough?
crazyivan
Legendary

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 12:40:52 PM
Last edit: November 04, 2017, 02:44:10 PM by crazyivan

You think for hero or legendary $90 for adverting posts is enough?

Price adjusted to $150 per month per user for 90 posts. This should be quite sufficient.

Heavyiron

Activity: 36
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:37:36 PM

no livecoin account yet but interest in the new DMD exchange with great arbitrage opportunity?
This link to main page. After I try to register referal code was empty. I tryed "fa4umxqV" but it says incorrect. So I leaved it empty, sorry. For new users - use "Livecoin-fa4umxqV" referal code - it's correct.
cryptonit
Legendary

View Profile WWW
November 04, 2017, 06:29:55 PM

This link to main page. After I try to register referal code was empty. I tryed "fa4umxqV" but it says incorrect. So I leaved it empty, sorry. For new users - use "Livecoin-fa4umxqV" referal code - it's correct.

thx for feedback yes
Livecoin-fa4umxqV
works

klarki
Legendary

Activity: 3234
Merit: 3605

Top Crypto Casino

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 08:26:44 PM

DMD/BTC: https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=DMD%2FBTC
DMD/USD: https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=DMD%2FUSD
DMD/ETH: https://www.livecoin.net/en/trade/index?currencyPair=DMD%2FETH

█████████████████████████
████▐██▄█████████████████
████▐██████▄▄▄███████████
████▐████▄█████▄▄████████
████▐█████▀▀▀▀▀███▄██████
████▐███▀████████████████
████▐█████████▄█████▌████
████▐██▌█████▀██████▌████
████▐██████████▀████▌████
█████▀███▄█████▄███▀█████
███████▀█████████▀███████
██████████▀███▀██████████
█████████████████████████
BC.GAME
▄▄░░░▄▀▀▄████████
▄▄▄
██████████████
█████░░▄▄▄▄████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄██████▄▄▄▄████
▄███▄█▄▄██████████▄████▄████
███████████████████████████▀███
▀████▄██▄██▄░░░░▄████████████
▀▀▀█████▄▄▄███████████▀██
███████████████████▀██
███████████████████▄██
▄███████████████████▄██
█████████████████████▀██
██████████████████████▄
..CASINO....SPORTS....RACING..
█░░░░░░█░░░░░░█
▀███▀░░▀███▀░░▀███▀
▀░▀░░░░▀░▀░░░░▀░▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░█░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
░█░██░░███░░░█░██
░█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀

▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀███▄
██████████
▀███▄░▄██▀
▄▄████▄▄░▀█▀▄██▀▄▄████▄▄
▄███▀▀▀████▄▄██▀▄███▀▀███▄
███████▄▄▀▀████▄▄▀▀███████
▀███▄▄███▀░░░▀▀████▄▄▄███▀
▀▀████▀▀████████▀▀████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 751 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 [761] 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 ... 862 »
  Print  

Jump to: