Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 09:34:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 2124 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [XMR] Monero - A secure, private, untraceable cryptocurrency  (Read 4669117 times)
Piston Honda
Legendary

Activity: 2702
Merit: 1064

Juicin' crypto

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 03:03:04 AM

Yup and as I am solely an investor and trader from outside this crypto land, this will have me never come back to any cryptocurrcy including Bitcoin. Why, not because I lost money, Its part of investing but because capital ONLY goes were their money is SAFE. No one will invests in Africa with no rule of law and Corrupt Govt, same thing. You can't just say, fuck Govt we are going to decentralize for a better world. Maybe you guys should educated yourselves in human behavior and how capital moves instead of being a fringe element which btw will not attract real investors. I use bitcoin to pay for my Vpn so not to be track on the clearnet which made me aware of xmr. No matterhow much you hate the system people will not investor if they believe their money will not be safe. Anyway, sorry to say but the one and only digital currency will be the $ which is already 90% electronic and fast going to a cashless system. Again not worried about my lost since I just made a bunch in the In the Japanese Yen just a perspective from the outside.

Crypto is much safer than fiat. In crypto, you're responsible for your own financial security and far more liquid and mobile. As adoption of crypto increases the dependency of fiat decreases.

One problem among many here, is that this particular project lacks usability like a basic GUI wallet for users that are less technical. In almost three years, the developers of this project seem to think that a web wallet is a better solution since they can't figure out how to make a GUI wallet. No competent crypto investor would consider using a web wallet unless its for trading. It's probably why the people on the scam market kept their funds there because they had no other option besides an exchange. Drug addicts aren't the best examples of human intelligence out there. No offense to any here.

http://www.slideshare.net/boolberry/boolberry-solves-cryptonoteflaws-37055246

Cryptozoidberg is a far better developer than the combined efforts of the team behind this project. If you're smart and hell bent on investing in crypto note projects, you'll take a position in BBR as he just returned to the project over the weekend after a year absence from the project. SDC is another solid project and with its marketplace coming in the next major update it'll prevent further scams like the one that unfolded here today.

LSS - XMR is done. Get out while you can before you're left with a bag of fluffycoins on mymonero.com. Reinvest in BBR and SDC to recoup your loss here.

sdc is a sham

xmr just plain sucks and you now see the 'dark market' hype just spews more BS and reasons the coin can be p&d as usual.  back down we go and it'll prob sit there for a long ass time, just like it did NOTHING for a long ass time.

$ADK ~ watch & learn...
sandwraithBTC

Activity: 151
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:26:23 AM

right now xmr holders still has chance to get out to rebuy at lower price around 0.007.

if not, you guys will cry hard when zcash is out on oct 28th

just admit it, xmr has no news now and with epic scam pump/dump from Dark Market Oasis, DUMP is the only way for xmr now

ZCash will eat all of xmr volume on Oct 28th Smiley

doubt my word ? bookmark this page. I will talk about xmr's price on oct 28th. It is definitely below 0.007  Wink
elrippo
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:55:15 AM

capital ONLY goes were their money is SAFE. No one will invests in Africa
Capital only goes where it's safe, eh? Have you never heard of VC? (I'll save you having to google that, it stands for venture capitalism?).

No-one invests in Africa, eh? I suppose in your mind, $billions invested by Chinese doesn't count?
Typical forum response all insults and no facts.

You said capital only goes where money is safe. He pointed out places where lots of capital has gone where money isn't safe. Dude it's called an argument.
Yea he highlighted the part to justify his insults. But that was not the complete sentence which is "were there's no rule of law and corrupt Govt. See, that meth is messing up his reading comprehension.

So your argument is that the USA (aka western SAFE world) has rule of law and government that is not corrupt?  That part wasn't intended as irony?
The USA is the prettiest of the three ugly sisters. If you look at the world the US only, not western nations, is the safest. It will catch up but it will be the last to go. USA is the the core economy in the world and it always collapses from the outside toward the inside. Weakest go first.

MUUUUAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In the US cops shot 2015 more people, than in the whole EU for the last 30 years. The US has no economy, it is mostly based on bubbles, besides your meat production and the military industrial complex. There are more US soldiers abroad the US than in their own land.
The only thing why the US is still standing, is the PetroDollar, without that the US would not have an economy  Roll Eyes

For Advertisement. PM me to discuss.
harmani21

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:55:27 AM

FINITO LA MUSICA PASSATO LA FIESTA!!! You have been warned monero is hust a hyip scam darkmarket pump and dump coin without any significant inovation
DarkStar1O9

Activity: 489
Merit: 260

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 07:37:35 AM

Development is really strong on this coin still gonna support it, also the mining system is much more fair and casual friendly in my opinion.

ICONOMI - Fund Management Platform ❘|❘ ICO ❘|❘ DISCUSSION
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:20:09 AM

right now xmr holders still has chance to get out to rebuy at lower price around 0.007.

just admit it, xmr has no news now and with epic scam pump/dump from Dark Market Oasis, DUMP is the only way for xmr now

doubt my word ? bookmark this page. I will talk about xmr's price on oct 28th. It is definitely below 0.007  Wink

Dont know about XMR but ZCASH will be the ultimate scam coin. The FOMO will be so huge that initial price of 1 ZCASH will be higher than 1 BTC.

At the end of week 1 after ZCASH launch there will be approx 6000 ZCASH mined and the noobs will think that at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC , marketcap of ZCASH (3.6 million usd) is too small. what the noobs will fail to realise is that at the end of 1 year ZCASH marketcap has to be 1 Billion usd to sustain that crazy price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC because there will be approximately 2.5 million of ZCASH mined by year end.

The only one to profit massively from ZCASH will be the developers with their 20% premine and maybe miners to a slight extent. rest all the traders who buy ZCASH will only see the price of ZCASH decreasing as every day passes while the marketcap of ZCASH increases.

And btw, xmr pumped to 0.024 then price is at 0.0106 now. If you say it is not an EPIC scam from Dark Market's manipulation for pump and dump, then you are very funny and illogical too. The rally is just a pump game from Dark Market Oasis, now they are confirmed scam and gone so XMR will be dumped back down 0.004-0.007

yeah inflation can do that to a coin.

P.S. and about ZCASH volume on day 1 there will be a total of 100 coins mined in first 24 hours. at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC the real volume should be less than 100 BTC. anything more is just the washtrade.

Any ZCASH enthusiast out there bookmark this post too.

your logic is wrong and funny  Grin

a lot of big miners will mine zcash. 6000 zcash on launching. what a joke. Yes, let's bookmark this page , guys.
you say "zcash is overhyped but only 6000 mined on launching ". See the illogical here ? if something is overhyped, a lot of miners will mine it . And i know that a lot of big whales support zcash too

ok, MARK MY WORD. when zcash launches on Polo, it will BE NUMBER 1 volume coin. All of other alts will be in RED blood, especially XMR will be in HEAVY RED blood. Bookmark this page then you will know whether my word or his logic is right or wrong  Grin

and btw: xmr's pump is obviously an epic scam from dark market Oasis which has been confirmed scammed. If you can give some logic to zcash, why can't you open your own eye and see the epic scam of XMR Smiley. XMR only has 1 direction now. It will be dumped back down to 0.004- 0.007. And on Zcash's launching day on Polo, XMR will drop even harder.

Ok bookmark this page guys Grin
Gillette

Activity: 744
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 08:25:53 AM

Xmr was unable to deliver a solid userfriendly wallet. Time to dump xmr and buy Shadowcash.
Rodeoweb

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:26:05 AM
Last edit: October 06, 2016, 11:43:01 AM by Rodeoweb

capital ONLY goes were their money is SAFE. No one will invests in Africa
Capital only goes where it's safe, eh? Have you never heard of VC? (I'll save you having to google that, it stands for venture capitalism?).

No-one invests in Africa, eh? I suppose in your mind, $billions invested by Chinese doesn't count?
Typical forum response all insults and no facts.

You said capital only goes where money is safe. He pointed out places where lots of capital has gone where money isn't safe. Dude it's called an argument.
Yea he highlighted the part to justify his insults. But that was not the complete sentence which is "were there's no rule of law and corrupt Govt. See, that meth is messing up his reading comprehension.

So your argument is that the USA (aka western SAFE world) has rule of law and government that is not corrupt?  That part wasn't intended as irony?
The USA is the prettiest of the three ugly sisters. If you look at the world the US only, not western nations, is the safest. It will catch up but it will be the last to go. USA is the the core economy in the world and it always collapses from the outside toward the inside. Weakest go first.

MUUUUAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAHHHHHHAAAAAAA  Grin Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

In the US cops shot 2015 more people, than in the whole EU for the last 30 years. The US has no economy, it is mostly based on bubbles, besides your meat production and the military industrial complex. There are more US soldiers abroad the US than in their own land.
The only thing why the US is still standing, is the PetroDollar, without that the US would not have an economy  Roll Eyes
Wow,so many myths. True cop shootings are high but in a free nation where citezin own the guns, that's to be expected. Oppose to the EU that outlaw guns to keep the citezens slaves!. I believe that was Hitlers first law, outlaw guns. That was the purpose the the US 2nd amendment, to keep Govt in Check, not so much lately, unfortunately.

Bubbles are capital concentration, if there is a hot market, I'm there to get a piece so are a billion others. When there are no more buyers and the first sign of danger people sell and down it goes and move on to the next opportunity. Look at your own crypto land capital is moving from one coin to the next but of coarse you'll claim it's all rigged.

Lastly, the US is the number one oil producer with 12 bbl a day, don't believe me, check it out. The reason the dollar is in demand is because all commodities have to be bought with dollars and all govt have to hold dollars in reserve. You should really have the facts so not to embarrass yourself.
bitcointank

Activity: 89

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 11:30:59 AM

doubt my word ? bookmark this page. I will talk about xmr's price on oct 28th. It is definitely below 0.007  Wink

Dont know about XMR but ZCASH will be the ultimate scam coin. The FOMO will be so huge that initial price of 1 ZCASH will be higher than 1 BTC.

At the end of week 1 after ZCASH launch there will be approx 6000 ZCASH mined and the noobs will think that at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC , marketcap of ZCASH (3.6 million usd) is too small. what the noobs will fail to realise is that at the end of 1 year ZCASH marketcap has to be 1 Billion usd to sustain that crazy price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC because there will be approximately 2.5 million of ZCASH mined by year end.

The only one to profit massively from ZCASH will be the developers with their 20% premine and maybe miners to a slight extent. rest all the traders who buy ZCASH will only see the price of ZCASH decreasing as every day passes while the marketcap of ZCASH increases.

And btw, xmr pumped to 0.024 then price is at 0.0106 now. If you say it is not an EPIC scam from Dark Market's manipulation for pump and dump, then you are very funny and illogical too. The rally is just a pump game from Dark Market Oasis, now they are confirmed scam and gone so XMR will be dumped back down 0.004-0.007

P.S. and about ZCASH volume on day 1 there will be a total of 100 coins mined in first 24 hours. at price of 1 ZCASH = 1 BTC the real volume should be less than 100 BTC. anything more is just the washtrade.

a lot of big miners will mine zcash. 6000 zcash on launching. what a joke. Yes, let's bookmark this page , guys.
you say "zcash is overhyped but only 6000 mined on launching ". See the illogical here ? if something is overhyped, a lot of miners will mine it . And i know that a lot of big whales support zcash too

ok, MARK MY WORD. when zcash launches on Polo, it will BE NUMBER 1 volume coin. All of other alts will be in RED blood, especially XMR will be in HEAVY RED blood. Bookmark this page then you will know whether my word or his logic is right or wrong  Grin

and btw: xmr's pump is obviously an epic scam from dark market Oasis which has been confirmed scammed. If you can give some logic to zcash, why can't you open your own eye and see the epic scam of XMR Smiley. XMR only has 1 direction now. It will be dumped back down to 0.004- 0.007. And on Zcash's launching day on Polo, XMR will drop even harder.

When will zcash launch? In 2017 or 2018? All things are in concept, not in real use, they borrowed monero's anon hype, anon was hype in 2014, this year again.    Cheesy
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 12:29:08 PM

Is mymonero.com a secure web wallet?
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=583449.msg16207172#msg16207172
Others besides me lost thousands of monero on that site.

Does mymonero.com web wallet guarantee at least the anonymity of the sender and receiver?

From the public, yes. Fluffypony could deduce quite a lot if he desired, however.

Note that keeping your seed (which is required to log in) safe is of utmost importance. Those two goals are diametrically opposed, so just be careful, be very careful.

Or, just be reasonable and don't store more than a small % of your Monero holdings there.

Namely which data can Fluffypony can get?  Sender`s IP address? Receiver`s IP? Amount of xmr sent?
bitwolf

Activity: 186

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 01:23:14 PM

Does mymonero.com web wallet guarantee at least the anonymity of the sender and receiver?

From the public, yes. Fluffypony could deduce quite a lot if he desired, however.

Note that keeping your seed (which is required to log in) safe is of utmost importance. Those two goals are diametrically opposed, so just be careful, be very careful.

Or, just be reasonable and don't store more than a small % of your Monero holdings there.

Namely which data can Fluffypony can get?  Sender`s IP address? Receiver`s IP? Amount of xmr sent?

Apparently the name of his cat too. Fluffypony knows everything...
Bavaria

Activity: 1032
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:40:46 PM

Namely which data can Fluffypony can get?  Sender`s IP address? Receiver`s IP? Amount of xmr sent?

Apparently the name of his cat too. Fluffypony knows everything...

Haha and besides this anonymity failure XMR is called anonymous and untraceable?  LOL
Frederik_FL

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:45:08 PM

Guys, I believe that XMR is over.

Has someone already heard of NAV? That coin would be the new Monero
c789

Activity: 850
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 04:54:05 PM

From the navcoin site: "NAV Coin is the worlds first fully anonymous cryptocurrency."

Not so. If you can view the amount an address has, it's neither private or anonymous. For example, see their richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/#!rich

A richlist doesn't exist with Monero because it is truly private: http://moneroblocks.info/richlist

Comparison of Privacy-Centric Coins: https://moneroforcash.com/monero-vs-dash-vs-zcash-vs-bitcoinmixers.php also includes Verge and Pivx
jwinterm
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1107

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 05:09:56 PM

From the navcoin site: "NAV Coin is the worlds first fully anonymous cryptocurrency."

Not so. If you can view the amount an address has, it's neither private or anonymous. For example, see their richlist: https://chainz.cryptoid.info/nav/#!rich

A richlist doesn't exist with Monero because it is truly private: http://moneroblocks.info/richlist

Also, any coin that begin its existence under the moniker "summercoin v2" should be immediately dragged behind the shed and shot.
sandwraithBTC

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 06:38:08 PM

When will zcash launch? In 2017 or 2018? All things are in concept, not in real use, they borrowed monero's anon hype, anon was hype in 2014, this year again.    Cheesy

this October 28th
dEBRUYNE
Legendary

Activity: 2268
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:35:01 PM

"TuxExchange has now listed XMR! Come check us out!"

https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=XMR&market=BTC

"Monero Developer Riccardo Spagni: Monero is Still in "Make It Work" Phase"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/monero-developer-riccardo-spagni-monero-is-still-in-make-it-work-phase

The official Monero forum is back online!

https://forum.getmonero.org/

The minimum fee decreased from 0.01 XMR per kB to 0.002 XMR per kB today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/564hci/the_minimum_fee_will_decrease_from_001_xmr_per_kb/

Privacy matters, use Monero - A true untraceable cryptocurrency
Why Monero matters? http://weuse.cash/2016/03/05/bitcoiners-hedge-your-position/
canth
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 07:38:52 PM

Also, any coin that begin its existence under the moniker "summercoin v2" should be immediately dragged behind the shed and shot.

strawbs
Legendary

Activity: 868
Merit: 1340

View Profile
October 06, 2016, 09:02:40 PM

"TuxExchange has now listed XMR! Come check us out!"

https://www.tuxexchange.com/trade?coin=XMR&market=BTC

"Monero Developer Riccardo Spagni: Monero is Still in "Make It Work" Phase"

https://cointelegraph.com/news/monero-developer-riccardo-spagni-monero-is-still-in-make-it-work-phase

The official Monero forum is back online!

https://forum.getmonero.org/

The minimum fee decreased from 0.01 XMR per kB to 0.002 XMR per kB today!

https://www.reddit.com/r/Monero/comments/564hci/the_minimum_fee_will_decrease_from_001_xmr_per_kb/

Great work guys  Grin Thanks
GorillaPool

Activity: 95

Mo

View Profile WWW
October 06, 2016, 09:50:52 PM

Hello, can someone add Gorilla Pool to pool list, thank you.
http://gorillapool.com

GorillaPool.org mine Cannabis Industry Coin XCI
Pages: « 1 ... 1589 1590 1591 1592 1593 1594 1595 1596 1597 1598 1599 1600 1601 1602 1603 1604 1605 1606 1607 1608 1609 1610 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1619 1620 1621 1622 1623 1624 1625 1626 1627 1628 1629 1630 1631 1632 1633 1634 1635 1636 1637 1638 [1639] 1640 1641 1642 1643 1644 1645 1646 1647 1648 1649 1650 1651 1652 1653 1654 1655 1656 1657 1658 1659 1660 1661 1662 1663 1664 1665 1666 1667 1668 1669 1670 1671 1672 1673 1674 1675 1676 1677 1678 1679 1680 1681 1682 1683 1684 1685 1686 1687 1688 1689 ... 2124 »
  Print  

Jump to: