Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 05:10:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470204 times)
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:13:56 AM

This looks like a pretty cool coin wit the jackpot prizes. I hope it is super successful.
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:16:29 AM

I just switched from miningpoolhub to cloudminers. Let's see if there's a higher payout. I'm not 100% sure if payout on mph is correct, but also for me, the payout per 24h is much lower than my calculation. But..maybe my calculation is just wrong Cheesy Since they changed the jackpot handling recently, there's no reason to stay there anyway.

Yah, I'm switching too Smiley So bad of miningpoolhub to change the premises during a large jackpot run!

he has stated the pool was switched to PPLNS
if you don't know what that means don't cry scam and leave.. just leave lol

when he switched it over that means you will need a bit of time to build up your shares.
it's how it works..

calculating your earnings during the transition and then claiming this is the normal pay out is just dumb.

FUD first & ask questions later™
mkimid

Activity: 336

Have A Nice Day

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:17:39 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 02:32:07 AM by mkimid

Thank you! I have confirmed the bonus credit of 80+m JPC.
I have not received the payout to my wallet yet.
I'm assuming it's on its way?

EDIT: NVM, I did a manual payout and currently receiving 1600 payments of 50k each, lol

Yes, we send splitted by 50k to not make pool wallet stuck.
I might increase the limit to 100k or more some day, but not sure at this point.

Thank you for mining with us.

In fact, this coin has 72k block size and, ~5 blocks will not create the transaction delay,
And, you can increase to 300K without any trouble ..

Have a nice day
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:19:38 AM

And few words to minningpoolhub admin.
Next time make inmine survey instead of changing jackpot find rule in the middle of cummulation.
Don't blame it on ppl comments, sometime just skip those bullsh*ts that shows up in here, cause when I read it I'm wondering if some ppl are just blind or  don't think in the long term way.

Sorry that I changed jackpot payout rule quite quickly.
So many suggestions came to me and I thought that it was the major idea many people agrees.
I will announce and get feedback from now on.

Thanks.

As soon as you announced the change, a whale jumped back in the pool and I have barely found any blocks since.  I think the way you had it before was the most fair since you're expected to share when you're in a pool, yet 50% incentive to the finder made it still kind of a true jackpot.  With it set up that way I think it keeps the large whales solo-mining instead of jumping in the pool that lets them keep the most (since they will likely find it).

Hi, Now I am getting confused more and more  Roll Eyes

The idea of 100% jackpot to block finder was to not to make a pool race.
Mining Pool Hub was currently the biggest, many people mined here to get some amount of jackpot from it.

If one pool is finding blocks 20 times than other pool, bigger pool has 20x more probability to find the jackpot.
The more miners come to that big pool, small pool gets smaller.

I heard too many suggestions about hashrate distribution, and I changed the rule.

I really don't know what makes more fair, more coin environment healthy.
Some poll would be better than conversation like this. I want to hear from miners.

(But I don't know how to make poll in bitcointalk. Is only admin can do it?)

you can click on make Poll yourself Wink
should be visible on top right side of your screen..
your doing just fine as far as i am concerned though.. i wouldn't change anything is my vote.
a lot of these guys are paranoid noobs and have no clue at all what is going on and
are making your pool out to be a villain when the FACTS just do not support the idea lol

mkimid

Have A Nice Day

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:31:31 AM

man... how could anyone mine on http://jackpotcoin.miningpoolhub.com/
they have some strange stats...
with 12MHs you make there like 330kJPC per a day.
by solomining i do in average like 500kJPC per a day and in the last 24hrs a did 700kJPC.
wake up ppl!

To establish that average, over how long of a time span did you test?

I personally have noticed a drastic decrease in payouts over the past week from miningpoolhub. Yesterday, I received 1/4 of what the projected payout per day should be. I understand variance in difficulty but definitely not to that degree, it's unrealistic. The pass few days have been gradually decreasing as well.  I want move to a different pool but the hashrate is too good for the time being on miningpoolhub. After this jackpot, I'm going to cloudminers with my 400+ mh because I do not trust how they are operating.

Similar to pool.mn (russian ddos kings) with their attractive 0% fee have been known to skim 5% off the top for quite some time but people continue to mine there thinking the 0% fee is a great deal.  Roll Eyes

i am solomining from the start...
do not like the pools especially those with 80% of the network hashpower like the miningpoolhub.
i am watching the stats for few days on that pool at it seems to me, that with that haspower the payments are very low, if the stats are correct.
i just do not understand why ppl with 700MHs are mining on that pool... even with my 12MHs solomining is more profitable...

uhhhmmmm that pool has never at any time had anywhere near 80% of the network hash rate
and i have gone through this page after page after page after page..
and you guys don't listen lol

if the average network hashrate overall is anywhere from 15 to 30 Gigahashes
and Miningpool has around 2 or 3 GH/s and right now they have less than 1.5 GH/s (out of about 10.556 GH/s)
and the other pools usually have less than 300 MH/s reported.

i just grabbed a calculator and did the math..
right this minute that pool is doing 14% of the network hashrate.
and usually that percentage is far lower because the pool's hashrate does not fluctuate much ever
but the net hash does.. the net hash is a bit over 10GH/s right now and has been up at 20 or 30 GH/s at times
so that percentage would be far faaaar lower normally !

really i am getting tired of people posting lies about this coin.. cut the crap lol
open your eyes..
unlike all other coins this one has motivated users to solo mine rather than pile up on one single pool.
and congrats to the dev for doing what pretty much any other coin CAN NOT do.
motivate people to spread their hash out.

In reality 80% of the network is secured by solo miners NOT one pool !
precisely the opposite of what you and countless others keep saying lol

JPC has the independent has control for PoW and PoS, specially, PoW control is a kind of dynamic diff (hard to find a right definition) and it makes hard to find a traditional diff number of PoW,
Actually, it has 50~70% of diff which has calculated with the traditional method.

Diff and block time can be converted to Network Hashrate

Actually, this pool show the actual hashrate even it has calculated base on dynamic diff

The network hashrate which can get from wallet shows what the value has calculated using the mixed pos and pow.

If check the source code, there is some changes, but, it is not applied on the latest windows binary.
Because of devs are working on the next improvements ~

Anyway, it makes some what misunderstand about hash and its distribution

Have a nice day
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Activity: 1456
Merit: 1006

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 02:36:42 AM

your doing just fine as far as i am concerned though.. i wouldn't change anything is my vote.
a lot of these guys are paranoid noobs and have no clue at all what is going on and
are making your pool out to be a villain when the FACTS just do not support the idea lol

Oh, I just wanted to make poll in this topic. I think it's impossible so I made new topic!

Come, vote here and discuss.

Jackpot coin's jackpot distribution poll in pool
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613319

I will change my pool's rule as the result.

Mining Pool Hub - https://miningpoolhub.com
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:42:38 AM

ya i voted Smiley

and yeah i knew the hash rate calculation is not normal but the fact is Miningpool hub is not doing 80% of the hash rate.
if it is then prove it guys Wink

and i added my JPC address to my sig as coin dev requested.

Dotcommie

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 02:51:06 AM

Mining Pool Hub was currently the biggest, many people mined here to get some amount of jackpot from it.

If one pool is finding blocks 20 times than other pool, bigger pool has 20x more probability to find the jackpot.

I heard too many suggestions about hashrate distribution, and I changed the rule.

Some poll would be better than conversation like this. I want to hear from miners.

So you think he shouldn't change anything yet you voted for him to change it back?  Roll Eyes

50% i voted.

why should you setup a pool and get us all hashing so some guy can have the whole pot ?
if he wants that then he can solo mine..

FYI miningpoolhub, I don't think you should change it, I just think ALL JPC pools need to agree on what to do with the jackpot in order to avoid people flooding different pools that offer different rewards.  Like if they all offered the 50% to finder and 50% to pool, we would have true randomness to what pool finds it since people wouldn't be switching to whatever pool they're going to get the best jackpot offer from. Same applies to 100% going to finder.  If all pools did it, it wouldn't be a problem.
Spoetnik
Legendary

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:03:42 AM

So you think he shouldn't change anything yet you voted for him to change it back?  Roll Eyes

50% i voted.

why should you setup a pool and get us all hashing so some guy can have the whole pot ?
if he wants that then he can solo mine..

FYI miningpoolhub, I don't think you should change it, I just think ALL JPC pools need to agree on what to do with the jackpot in order to avoid people flooding different pools that offer different rewards.  Like if they all offered the 50% to finder and 50% to pool, we would have true randomness to what pool finds it since people wouldn't be switching to whatever pool they're going to get the best jackpot offer from. Same applies to 100% going to finder.  If all pools did it, it wouldn't be a problem.

i simply voted for what i thought it was now and was all along..
see what i mean ?

and all i know is what you quoted.. i don't think some guy on the pool should get 100% of the pot.
other than that i don't really care.. either of those two options is fine with me which is why i didn't say anything bad about option 3 you quoted me saying Wink

i stand behind what i said and my vote.
if i can have more than one vote i would vote for both the last tow options..
50% and then on the last one for all the pot proportional.

if a guy is using the pool to get a jackpot and he gets to keep the whole thing that is sleazy !
the pool users would then be "used" to get the pot and when its found only one guy would get it ? but we ALL helped get it ?
see what i mean ?

if he changed how the pool works i guess i missed it lol
i know he changed to PPLNS but i didn't think that affected the 50% finder bonus.

and hey if you wanna roll your eyes at me at least tell me what the current reward structure is on MiningPool Hub is right now Wink
if i got it wrong then please by all means correct me Smiley

kebabman

Activity: 655
Merit: 504

You wan chili saus?

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:56:19 AM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 05:52:03 AM by kebabman

If you read the last two pages where the guy who found the jackpot block from miningpoolhub talks about getting his 81mil payout it's pretty obvious what they changed their jackpot payout scheme to. Smiley

One thing that confuses me, you saying the other pool users would be "used" to help find the jackpot block, but I don't see how the person in the pool who found the block in the pool is helped in any way by the other people in the pool? Maybe I'm missing something but seems the likelihood of finding the jackpot block is the same mining in or out of the pool.

Either way, in my opinion a 50% to the finder and 50% split with the rest of the pool was a better model, it's more in keeping with the idea of being in a pool. It also encourages the whales to mine solo - as they have a higher chance of finding the jackpot block, so if they want 100% it would be better for them to solo rather than pool mine. With 100% to the finder they might as well stay in a pool, they get the benefits of being in the pool for the rest of the blocks and still have the same chance of getting 100% of the jackpot block as they would solo mining.
windows88

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:05:23 AM

waiting for next big jackpot... Grin
mkimid

Have A Nice Day

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:21:01 AM

waiting for next big jackpot... Grin

Yep, I am waitimg also ^.^

Good luck to everybody ~

Have a nice day
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 05:33:32 AM

If you read the last two pages where the guy who found the jackpot block from miningpoolhub talks about getting his 81mil payout it's pretty obvious what they changed their jackpot payout scheme to. Smiley

One thing that confuses me, you saying the other pool users would be "used" to help find the jackpot block, but I don't see how the person in the pool who found the block in the pool helped in any way by the other people in the pool? Maybe I'm missing something but seems the likelihood of finding the jackpot block is the same in or out of the pool.

Either way, in my opinion a 50% to the finder and 50% split with the rest of the pool was a better model, it's more in keeping with the idea of being in a pool. It also encourages the whales to mine solo - as they have a higher chance of finding the jackpot block, so if they want 100% it would be better for them to solo rather than pool mine. With 100% to the finder they might as well stay in a pool, they get the benefits of being in the pool for the rest of the blocks and still have the same chance of getting 100% of the jackpot block as they would solo mining.

Your idea is reasonable too.
please vote https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613319

zuludrag

Activity: 396

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 10:09:39 AM

Just some statistics ant thoughts about luck:

Worker with hashing power of 1.3Mh/s.
Miningpoolhub statistics: Blocks found: 10 Coins Generated: 819,000 Credit: 222,944.28057369 JPC
Cloudminers statistics: Blocks found: 2 Coins Generated: 181,000 Credit: 341,899.21826715 JPC

So chance to get Jackpot is MUCH bigger on Miningpoolhub, even when hashing power is the same as I can find more blocks on it... Is this only luck factor? Was running about the same time on one and on other pool.

bitfoud

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:29:10 AM

anything news here,i mined some jpc,but don't want to sell now ,i think the price is too low

Maverick69

Activity: 458

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:46:50 AM

Keep voting!

https://www.mintpal.com/voting
 https://www.swisscex.com/voting
 https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
 https://www.cryptoaltex.com/index.php?page=newcoin
zuludrag

Activity: 396

I speak: LT, RU, EN

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:40:01 PM

So, Jackpot hit again. Again Miningpoolhub...
blocks 98412 and 98413.

miningpoolhub
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 12:40:15 PM
Last edit: May 18, 2014, 02:07:07 PM by miningpoolhub

Please vote jackpot distribution poll.

70:30, 80:20, 30:70, 20:80 rate options are added and resetted all counts

Please vote at https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=613319

Other community forum I joined opened a poll too.
https://www.ddengle.com/pool_mining_pool_hub/681849

The result will be added, and set as our pool rule at some point.

Sorry that I resetted the count, please vote it again.
As I added options later, I think it's more fair for counting.

mkimid

Have A Nice Day

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 01:05:36 PM

blocks 98412 and 98413.

Jackpot Block
http://www.jackpotcoin.info/blockexplorer/index.php?transaction=cbf1b9e4ee253d637055ad947ce23efc3ae2cdfc678032c698d042fe72323345

Jackpot Payout [1030806JPC]
http://www.jackpotcoin.info/blockexplorer/index.php?transaction=095685bc3e5d3c8b7575e6c54b33d4c0b19af30f5221cfdbd22d155d7b8c85c3

http://explorer.jackpotcoin.info/block/49d672c31520c971911682e523cf362ca6bc5b1b9c773ff16db6419b83cd0de6

Have a nice day
miningpoolhub
Legendary

Mining Pool Hub

View Profile WWW
May 18, 2014, 01:24:48 PM

blocks 98412 and 98413.

Congratulation!

Coins distributed!

Pages: « 1 ... 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [108] 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: