Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 10:25:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 360 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][JPC]MAKE JACKPOTCOIN GREAT AGAIN!  (Read 470201 times)
pazsion

Activity: 113
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 03:53:04 PM

yes thi is right i am ready to mine ...

Whether I should also join in.
I'm looking forward to
 Smiley

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
atomrigs

Activity: 282
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:06:02 PM

why isnt JPC on poloniex ? There are decent volume on all exchange add together. There are also buy support. I guess no one ask poloniex to add JPC ?

I asked a couple heavy hitters on Polo if they had an interest in JPC. They balk at the 30 billion estimated coins and didn't look any further. I think if there was a more detailed explanation of how the coins are to be generated via POW and POS, we could see more interest from traders.

Dear JackPotCoin,

We need to change the estimate total coin number on the first page.

The total meaningful coin number should be 7 billion.

5B for PoW
2B for Jackpot + 2 Years PoS interests

Depending on how many years you consider, the total coin number changes, and it is mostly due to the PoS interests.
However for the coin holders'  point of view,  there is no inflation effect from this POS generated coins, because the owner will get more coins as same rate as the total coin increased. Once the PoW mining finishes within 2 years or so (after 2 years, there will be only 1 coin per PoW block), the coin owners don't need to worry about the total coin number. That is why I assume 7 billion is the "meaningful" total coin number.
Also even for PoS generated coins, to make another 23 billions, it takes more than 25 years.

So we should say the JackPotCoin's total coin number is 7 billion  (in a practical sense).

It is a very important factor for new investors. It is a huge difference to see 7 billion vs 30 billion.

I guess the reason why the marketing team used 30 billion was for 1% premine justification. 1% was based on 30 billion. I guess everybody hates "premine", so to minimize the negativeness, it was better to say 1% than 4.28%.

However, we know the dev used quite big portion of the pre mined coins for different marketing, setting up block explorer, and helping initial exchange markets, etc... I don't think it was waste, they deserve it. And technically it is still true, 1% premine.

Now, we need a lot more traders and investors.  Advertising  the theoretical 30 years' 30 billion concept is WRONG and MISLEADING !!
I am not saying we need to hide the fact, but shows the correct meaningful number for investors' interests.

jpcfan

Activity: 905
Merit: 502

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:21:08 PM

I still don't get why everybody (not only jpc) want to go to mintpal (huge buy volume... yeah yeah... but usually the exchange rate goes down as well...)

Most of the people wanting an exchange so badly are thinking of quick profits being the first ones to sell

I don't know what you do with your coins. but i got this coin cuz i see JPC going up down for weeks to come. in that time you can buy and sell it 20 times and make lots oif money. i was in blackcoin at 7500 sold it at 42250 waited till it came down and triple my position. i see the same thing happening here(not as big as blackcoin but big enough to make coin)

i dont see any direction for this coin except gambling sites. theres big money in gambling if all worked together we can live like ICP soon.

also, im clueless about miners and what they do, im not tech savovy but my impression from miners is this(i don't mean any disrespect)

they come to a thread and say "Hey i've been searching this mountain for gold and found only a few grams of gold. fuck this shit and since im not making money gold should be $500 an oz

LOL says a guy, who chose his username to be "JPCfan" yet seems to be claiming jpc is a fail and nothing more than a pump and dump he wants to ride the waves on and do nothing to help the coin as a whole, just looking out for himself.

i never said JPC was a fail im in this biz to make moneyi said JPC will make it if they focus on gambling sites. 

i have 3-4 ways im making money with JPC, are you in this for charity?

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████
▀█████████████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:40:28 PM

Stop voting for JPC and start buying it from BitTrex. Volume is more important than votes.

Do both  Grin

I bought a lot on Bittrex yesterday, and voted a lot on Mintpal too. They do not conflict each other  Wink
atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 04:41:49 PM

I still don't get why everybody (not only jpc) want to go to mintpal (huge buy volume... yeah yeah... but usually the exchange rate goes down as well...)

Most of the people wanting an exchange so badly are thinking of quick profits being the first ones to sell

I don't know what you do with your coins. but i got this coin cuz i see JPC going up down for weeks to come. in that time you can buy and sell it 20 times and make lots oif money. i was in blackcoin at 7500 sold it at 42250 waited till it came down and triple my position. i see the same thing happening here(not as big as blackcoin but big enough to make coin)

i dont see any direction for this coin except gambling sites. theres big money in gambling if all worked together we can live like ICP soon.

also, im clueless about miners and what they do, im not tech savovy but my impression from miners is this(i don't mean any disrespect)

they come to a thread and say "Hey i've been searching this mountain for gold and found only a few grams of gold. fuck this shit and since im not making money gold should be $500 an oz

LOL says a guy, who chose his username to be "JPCfan" yet seems to be claiming jpc is a fail and nothing more than a pump and dump he wants to ride the waves on and do nothing to help the coin as a whole, just looking out for himself.

i never said JPC was a fail im in this biz to make moneyi said JPC will make it if they focus on gambling sites. 

i have 3-4 ways im making money with JPC, are you in this for charity?

Make more money with JPC, that is what the coin is for. Don't be shy.
ltcnim
Legendary

Activity: 914
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 05:46:42 PM

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#JPC

already @ #33!

strasboug

Activity: 504

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:10:46 PM

Not sure the vote is very useful, what the exchange wait, is BTC Angry
T04D

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:12:58 PM

Community voted coins on mintpal tend to die. They are brutal to coins that don't have real value. Hype and dump is that game. Take a look at Meth as a recent example. Although voting will bring awareness, real growth will ultimately come from adoption as vehicle for payment. Focus the money and efforts to that end.
Couldn't agree more, no more complicated than simple supply and demand. To that end, one of the largest markets in crypto is online gaming. We've been a little lax on the advertising lately, trying to get changes out and finish our second site, darkdice.net. I believe a few investors were a bit shaken by a couple of dips to our site profit, but looking over the data, there has been no point where the invested profit has fallen even below 1% of the sites total wagered, so long term investors are consistently seeing revenue. Statistically, your best strategy is to put it in, and leave it in. Most crypto enthusiasts learn the hard way not to get twitchy with moving their money around. It also raises the max profit of the site, enabling us to attract richer players, which is a pretty common bottleneck in online gaming, right now the max bet is around $74 US, compared to $131,399 on just-dice. We believe we've built an interface that people want to use and are actively working on *a lot* of new features, if you agree, I strongly encourage you to invest, so that people with large bank rolls that also find our sites interface attractive will want to buy jpc, raising the price. Thus far, we've seen the price go from 3 to 40 satoshis, but it's falling again and I'm concerned people may start to lose interest. So we need to advertise, but here's the thing: frankly, there's nothing more annoying than troll gaming sites running around blaring "$BTC$BTC$ WIN BIG" on every forum and subreddit, especially where most of the discussion is of a pretty technical nature. Numbers and community support speak far louder, and tend to attract more value. We are working on what we feel is a classy, unobtrusive, ad campaign, but don't forget to mention us to your friends and followers so as we can do our part in the coin's ecosystem.

As always, thanks for reading,

jpcdice.com

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇    SIG CAMPAIGN  ▎ ∞ DICE.NINJA ∞   ▎THREAD    ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂ ▁
atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 06:47:51 PM

Community voted coins on mintpal tend to die. They are brutal to coins that don't have real value. Hype and dump is that game. Take a look at Meth as a recent example. Although voting will bring awareness, real growth will ultimately come from adoption as vehicle for payment. Focus the money and efforts to that end.
Couldn't agree more, no more complicated than simple supply and demand. To that end, one of the largest markets in crypto is online gaming. We've been a little lax on the advertising lately, trying to get changes out and finish our second site, darkdice.net. I believe a few investors were a bit shaken by a couple of dips to our site profit, but looking over the data, there has been no point where the invested profit has fallen even below 1% of the sites total wagered, so long term investors are consistently seeing revenue. Statistically, your best strategy is to put it in, and leave it in. Most crypto enthusiasts learn the hard way not to get twitchy with moving their money around. It also raises the max profit of the site, enabling us to attract richer players, which is a pretty common bottleneck in online gaming, right now the max bet is around $74 US, compared to $131,399 on just-dice. We believe we've built an interface that people want to use and are actively working on *a lot* of new features, if you agree, I strongly encourage you to invest, so that people with large bank rolls that also find our sites interface attractive will want to buy jpc, raising the price. Thus far, we've seen the price go from 3 to 40 satoshis, but it's falling again and I'm concerned people may start to lose interest. So we need to advertise, but here's the thing: frankly, there's nothing more annoying than troll gaming sites running around blaring "$BTC$BTC$ WIN BIG" on every forum and subreddit, especially where most of the discussion is of a pretty technical nature. Numbers and community support speak far louder, and tend to attract more value. We are working on what we feel is a classy, unobtrusive, ad campaign, but don't forget to mention us to your friends and followers so as we can do our part in the coin's ecosystem.

As always, thanks for reading,

jpcdice.com

My id on jpcdice is Prince Lyndon( 51 ), and I still have over 31% of total investment there, and I constantly made betting as well. I need to adjust my bot algorithm though. Somehow after the site upgrade, it does  not work well.

And I agree with you the gambling sector is very important for crypto currencies and Jackpotcoin in particular.  And I heavily advertised this site to my friends.

However, I don't think going to MintPal has any negative effect on JackPotCoin's future. Actually as you mentioned, advertising and getting more attention from the entire coin community is really vital. I don't think the marketing campaigns for Jackpotcoin is  so successful yet.
While making more effective marketing is really needed, but also exposing the coin to the mass market on MintPal is the fastest way to get more attention.

The reason that most of coins died after going to MintPal is not because of Mintpal itself, but because they lacked their own competitive technical advantages and unique features or functionality. What they had was just pumping and dumping operations and cloned coins.

JackPotCoin is different. It has its own hash algorithm that can compete with x11, and ultra fast transaction speed and  unique new codes for Hybrid PoW and PoS. What JackPotCoin missing is only coin community's attention, and MintPal can help to bring it to JackPotCoin.

Please don't blame our community's efforts on Minpal voting.

Just vote now!
https://www.mintpal.com/voting/#JPC

Tyr808

Activity: 606
Merit: 278

06/19/11 17:51 Bought BTC 259684.77 for 0.0101

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:18:15 PM

Someone with a crypto blog wrote a nice little article for us Smiley
http://www.cryptobang.com/2014/06/04/jackpotcoin

jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:38:32 PM

i just got another 1.2 million JPC at 14 at bittex

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 09:50:49 PM

this article helped me so much in understanding what jackpotcoin is. i'm gonna go but another million JPC

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:10:52 PM

i just got another 1.2 million JPC at 14 at bittex

I kept buying tens of millions for 13 to 16 sat at bittrex yesterday and today.
Accumulate them when they are available under 20 sat.

All gpu mining community is looking for a new hash algorithm to replace Scrypt which is being heavily occupied by ASICs.
Scrypt-N, X11, Groestl, Keccak....or now X13?

JHA should be one of the top position among all these new algorithms.
Vertcoin's scrypt-N has already many problems such as high heat and power consumption, not much effective on ASIC resistance.
There are already many rumors going on the X11 FPGA and ASIC development.

At least JackPotCoin who used the JHA first time deserves Vertcoin's market capitalization, about 6,500 BTC.

Within few months, JPC will have total 4B coins at most, so my target coin price is

6,500 BTC / 4 B = 163 sat

163 sat should be fair market price for JPC within few months.

When we enter mintpal, we will start from 50 to 80 sat.

After 163 sat, the next potential is really depending on the 2nd phase development and how we organize our community.

atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:12:26 PM

this article helped me so much in understanding what jackpotcoin is. i'm gonna go but another million JPC

I twitted on my account.
https://twitter.com/Atomrigs

Follow me !!
jpcfan

I miss dooglus

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:21:41 PM

I twitted on my account.
https://twitter.com/Atomrigs

Follow me !!

retweeeted it. got 1000 followers

120%50%    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
DUCK
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██████████████████▄
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
DICE████████
████████
  ████████
  ████████
    ████████
    ████████
    ████████
  ████████
  ████████
████████
████████
Criss

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:30:21 PM

http://wrzucaj.net/images/2014/06/05/jckpt.jpg

Any ideas what's happening? For about 2 days i cannot send by easy (auto) or expert mode. Every send transaction finish in failure like that one in the picture. I've tried sending whole balance, half, even 1 coin, every time i get the same error -.-'
It's not connected with deposit address, cause I've tried allcrypt and bittrex, no diffrence.
After every try of sending transaction i gotta use "repairwallet" option, cause after failure i get wrong balance info.
I've tried deleting everything in appdata/roaming/jackpotcoin except "wallet.dat" and ".lock", then rebuilding index chain by downloading it up from the beginning, but as always, nothing changed, and all time I'm getting error while trying to send some JPC.
Ingoing transactions are working.
If any1 know what's the reason of the failure and how to avoid it I'd be glad for any help. Thank you
atomrigs

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:36:13 PM

@criss

check your previous transactions,
http://explorer.jackpotcoin.info/address/youraddresshere

Also review transaction log in your wallet.

Are there any transaction you don't recognize?

JackpotCoin (OP)

Activity: 343

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:54:07 PM

Any ideas what's happening? For about 2 days i cannot send by easy (auto) or expert mode. Every send transaction finish in failure like that one in the picture. I've tried sending whole balance, half, even 1 coin, every time i get the same error -.-'
It's not connected with deposit address, cause I've tried allcrypt and bittrex, no diffrence.
After every try of sending transaction i gotta use "repairwallet" option, cause after failure i get wrong balance info.
I've tried deleting everything in appdata/roaming/jackpotcoin except "wallet.dat" and ".lock", then rebuilding index chain by downloading it up from the beginning, but as always, nothing changed, and all time I'm getting error while trying to send some JPC.
If any1 know what's the reason of the failure and how to avoid it I'd be glad for any help. Thank you

This usually happens when there are too many small sections. The way to work around it is either to send smaller amount, or go to coin control, list view, and select manually these sections you want to send
Criss

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 10:59:02 PM

@criss

check your previous transactions,
http://explorer.jackpotcoin.info/address/youraddresshere

Also review transaction log in your wallet.

Are there any transaction you don't recognize?

I've found one of that kind, and i cannot find it in my explorer info.
http://explorer.jackpotcoin.info/address/JMyDqYBPG2JqzoXCEEmDeXQYTsRZNnKg95

tx id of it is:
43606ec1b4e9231ed4bdd41b388acf42717c620850e0881f4b640ba0c603c4cf

here i'm according specific photo:
http://wrzucaj.net/images/2014/06/05/jpc.jpg
Zaxxon

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 04, 2014, 11:17:43 PM

I had pretty much the same problem with my cinni wallet. Here's what I wrote about that: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=573232.msg7026916#msg7026916

Basically I had a saved wallet from right after I first downloaded it (I had yet to receive any coins). I used that version of the .dat file to fix everything. I hope you get it fixed; I know it's frustrating.
Pages: « 1 ... 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 [181] 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 ... 360 »
  Print  

Jump to: