News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: -
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
- - 0 (0%)
Total Voters: 0

Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 234 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [SFR] SaffronCoin | Latest Version - 1.4.2/2.6.2 | Mandatory Wallet Update  (Read 437758 times)
saffroncoin (OP)

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 05:15:47 PM

Here my thoughts on the subjects discussed.

2. Stake in cryptoxindia. If big holders want a stake in cryptoxindia exchange, then the devs should hold a separate ICO/IPO and give everyone a fresh chance to invest in the comapny/project. Just because some of us were lucky enough to accumulate a bunch of coins at dirt cheap prices shouldnt give us any more reason to hold a stake. It doesnt even make sense for anybody with any amount of coins to hold a stake in the exchange. There is no correlation. Yea its a win win for the holders but a lose a lose for the devs. Its pretty much blackmailing the devs "Hey give us a stake in your exchange or i wont guarantee not to dump and sell significant quantities of SFR." Any stake of a future company (in this case cryptoxindia) should be done through an IPO.

Depending on how much SFR the devs actually own, it can be a very profitable move for them too. If they commit just 5-10% of Cryptoxindia shares into SFR the value of the coin will rise immensely. Trust me, the altcoin world is getting sick of hearing 1 week old coins promising the same old features like "trustless anon" "decentralized market" "decentralized exchange" etc. A coin that allows you to extract profit via dividends from a real exchange that will have real volume and real people will actually use is huge huge news. Probably bigger than anything any other coin has achieved. The level of hype and attention it will get both SFR and the exchange will be worth it. Infact SFR would become the only alt in existence to actually have real intrinsic value.

I completely agree with this. This could be the first exchange that is actually created and handled by an altcoin community.
lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:14:23 PM

2 hand for ICO sell for cryptoxinda share, not just for Elite member, Dev need to feed family too.

Don't be so greedy people.

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
░░░█░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░▄██▄░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░▄██████▄░░░░░░░░███
███▄░░░░░░▄████████▄░░░░░░▄███
████░░░░░▄██████████▄░░░░░████
████░░░░▄████████████▄░░░░████
░██████░░▀██████████▀░░███████
░███████░░░▀██████▀░░░████████
░████████▄░░░▀██▀░░░▄████████
░█████████▄░░░░░░░░▄███████░░░
░░█████████▄░░░░░░▄███████░░░░
░░░░██████████▄▄████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░████████████████░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░██████████████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██████████░░░░░░░░░░░
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 07:41:55 PM

2 hand for ICO sell for cryptoxinda share, not just for Elite member, Dev need to feed family too.

^^^^ exactly.

I dont get why you would just give away shares for free. Just because a select few have been manipulating the markets for weeks and accumulating should not bear any effect on how many shares they will hold in the exchange. Treat it like a start up, and any start up should offer IPO for shares. Give everyone an equal opportunity to invest. And this way you guys make money too.

hughjays77

Activity: 728
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:08:53 PM

Mystical good point re cryptoxindia, Couldnt agree more. Crpto11 simply doesnt get the fact that life isnt fair. If you want more shares in a future cryptoxindia then join the Elite Investor Club. Prove you can buy and hold SFR. I cant even bother to get into the recent Alibaba or Twitter issues...life is not fair and SFR has to act in its best interest....for eg in the recent Alibaba share issue.... less than 100 people/entities got the shares at $56. The underwriters got the shares even cheaper [probable less than $35/share] and of course the original shareholders got them the cheapest. Opening price $92. Take Unocoin for eg. you can bet your bottom dollar that the U$250,000 investment came with steeeeep equity share conditions as it will either make the investor very rich or he will lose all of his money....such is the life of a venture capitalist.

The most important reason that the underwriters of Alibaba gave less than 100 people 1st preference for cheap shares was that these were longterm investors [pension funds, IRA, etc, etc] dont flip/dump their shares on IPO day !

We can learn a lot from Unocoin venture capital investment and Wall Street in general. Dont ignore these lessons. Capitalism works.

2. Stake in cryptoxindia. If big holders want a stake in cryptoxindia exchange, then the devs should hold a separate ICO/IPO and give everyone a fresh chance to invest in the comapny/project. Just because some of us were lucky enough to accumulate a bunch of coins at dirt cheap prices shouldnt give us any more reason to hold a stake. It doesnt even make sense for anybody with any amount of coins to hold a stake in the exchange. There is no correlation. Yea its a win win for the holders but a lose a lose for the devs. Its pretty much blackmailing the devs "Hey give us a stake in your exchange or i wont guarantee not to dump and sell significant quantities of SFR." Any stake of a future company (in this case cryptoxindia) should be done through an IPO.

Depending on how much SFR the devs actually own, it can be a very profitable move for them too. If they commit just 5-10% of Cryptoxindia shares into SFR the value of the coin will rise immensely. Trust me, the altcoin world is getting sick of hearing 1 week old coins promising the same old features like "trustless anon" "decentralized market" "decentralized exchange" etc. A coin that allows you to extract profit via dividends from a real exchange that will have real volume and real people will actually use is huge huge news. Probably bigger than anything any other coin has achieved. The level of hype and attention it will get both SFR and the exchange will be worth it. Infact SFR would become the only alt in existence to actually have real intrinsic value.

hughjays77

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:11:27 PM

Stop the conspiracy theory. People are buying and selling plus 960 SFR blocks enter the market/day. Not to mention that bitcoin and the entire crypto market is down market value wise. Its not little green men

^^^^ exactly.

I dont get why you would just give away shares for free. Just because a select few have been manipulating the markets for weeks and accumulating should not bear any effect on how many shares they will hold in the exchange. Treat it like a start up, and any start up should offer IPO for shares. Give everyone an equal opportunity to invest. And this way you guys make money too.
hughjays77

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:26:29 PM

Not sure what you agree with Dev but I will PM you. Big Investors aka Big Believers in SFR need to be rewarded for holding. So called 'Big believers' who cant absorb the 960blocks/day or who are not willing or able to hold 100,200, 300k then their support is just virtual or moot.

I completely agree with this. This could be the first exchange that is actually created and handled by an altcoin community.
djnocide
Legendary

Activity: 1164
Merit: 1000

Einsteinium Foundation Board Member and Treasurer

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:42:21 PM

shares of the exchange need to be given to the big olders, not distributed as IPO/ICO, you'll see a big dump when it'll hit the market.
hughjays77

View Profile
September 24, 2014, 10:53:42 PM

Ok Dev, I see that you are willing to offer a stake[stake I] to Elite CLub members. The amount of the stake can be decided at a future date.

My other suggestion to offer a further stake[stake II] tied to real cash/US$ investment used to support the 960blks SFR/day
. I agree with the positives of POW but we have to admit that it has a dilution effect. Real cash/btc used to absorb these new SFR coins should be rewarded. My suggestion that stake II would only continue until the next scheduled block reward reduction.

The above would truly cover all bases.

I am willing to commit a portion of my salary and savings to SFR and in the end that is what matters ie. others are will to do the same.... otherwise its just the same btc moving in and out, in and out spread among maybe 100 cryptos on the bigger exchanges with NO net US$ being added.

I have repeatedly suggested a a equity stake in a future cryptoxindia for Elite Club Members. Win-win as big holders of SFR have a strong incentive NOT to sell large significant quantities of coin.

However the Dev has remained mute on the subject.

I will instantly market dump all my SFR if you guys do this fucking ridiculous stupid Saffron commodity backing bullshit. Look at URO, look at CANN, it doesn't work, it is the guaranteed recipe for disaster. First of all commodity backing only works if you own a very very very large share of all the commodity and you are able to distribute it in exchange for SFRcoin. I doubt anyone here has any connections to saffron distributors or anything to do with saffron itself. Nobody is going to throw hundreds of thousands of dollars into buying a huge amount of saffron so we can have a "commodity backed" coin.

You people are being stupid and impatient, just because this coin isn't getting pumped like the other shit you want to find quick dirty ways to milk a price rise. Thats not how this game works and there's no way in hell you are going to convince any saffron distributors to use SFR coin as a payment method, it actually hurt my brain how stupid this idea is. Dump ur SFR and go chase the next bullshit promising anon shitcoin that some scammer comes up with.

Hugh mate if you want to suggest something then why don't you PM me rather than saying we are mute on this. I still haven't returned and I try to keep in touch and update whenever I can. I had earlier already said that part of crypotoxindia stake will go to elite members. I didn't understand why you are asking again. If there is something I cant understand or you want to direct something directly to me than pleased do PM me.

Thanks

I totally agree and I understand your frustration. What scares me the most isn't the people discussing this, but also from the developer. I will also exit Saffroncoin and remove my miners if any of these plans goes any further. I even signed up here just to discuss this particular subject. I'm not a forum guy...

If you believe anyone in the real world would care about $150-200k market cap you need to rethink and educate yourselves. If we make 10-100 times Bitcoin market cap (which will never happen) maybe someone would listen.

My suggestion is continue working long term and hard to get Saffroncoin accepted as payment method in India or elsewhere. I just watched a Bitcoin documentary on Youtube about how Bitcoin gives people in the developing world (in this case Kenya) access to banking services almost for free. Their banks rob them on high fees and bad service. Getting a POS (point of sale) solution working with SFR like a credit card or a mobile payment system would be great.

If you still want to have real value backing the currency, consider a do-able thing like starting a company (for example an exchange been discussed) or several companies and let SFR be backed by it giving out profits to holders of Saffroncoin like a preference share or bond (but with no loan of course).

lin0sspice
Legendary

Activity: 1190
Merit: 1002

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:10:13 AM

There are nothing related between SFR vs CryptoxIndia.

Dev just want to bring up it with SFR.

They are not making for SFR only.. ( Like Mintpal )

So I don't see why not just sell share instead of SFR holders get it for free ?

Website
Whitepaper
Discord
VELOX PROJECT
The Future of Anonymous Trading
Latest News
Twitter
Telegram
[/tab
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 12:26:41 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:08:55 AM by cryptoholic11

+1.

Hugh, I dont know why you keep dodging the point Im trying to make. You keep repeating the same redundant reasoning. I get what you mean, but at the end of the day cryptoxindia is like a new startup, a separate entity to the coin. Big holders of SFR shouldnt get any more or less privileges than small holders. Having an ICO is the only thing that makes sense. Besides why should the big holders just get a free stake? What company have you heard giving out free shares?

FYI just so we're clear on what manipulation is...
-fake sell orders...check
-bots...check (they've been running the show on bittrex for a few weeks now)
-and the king of them all...someone who is willing to dump 20btc worth of SFR to create panic dumps, and then get mad that his "orders arent being filled". I wouldnt necessarily call someone like this a "believer in SFR" or true supporter. Would you? I call that greed. But of course all this is beside the point. My main point is about cryptoxinda being a separate entity/company which should have a separate IPO, and the devs deserve the extra money too.

Wasda

Activity: 504

Smile if you're not wearing any underwear

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 01:07:19 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 01:44:55 AM by Wasda

CryptoxIndia will have nothing to do with SFR coin, it's an exchange and should be on it's own way, alone, share must be sold separate if ones want to invest and own some. sfr is just a coin like any other coin that will be trading on a new exchange.

▬◇
▬◇▬◆
▬◇▬◇▬◆

███
███░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░██░░░
██░░░░█░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
██████░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░██████
██░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░██
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░█░░░░██
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░░░░░░░███
███░░░███
███
◇▬
◆▬◇▬
◆▬◇▬◇▬
hughjays77

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:39:29 AM

Crypto11

Its all related and linked. I cant help it if you cant see how. By the way I thought you had me on ignore.  Cheesy

Hint: Before the IPO, Yahoo owned almost 25% of Alibaba. Now even more links exist between the two.  

Big Investors who are willing to hold need to be rewarded. That is the way of the world. I dont make the rules. The Dev has already agreed to reward big holders with cryptoxindia equity who continue to hold SFR  even before he went to Shanghai to hangout with some very smart people....people smarter than you or I.

I am also very sure the Unocoin CEO will be a great influence on him as well. This is a man that no doubt gave a large portion of his company for a real sizeable investment[U$250k]. Better to own 30% of $100mil than 100% of $1mil. Things just work differently in the real world. This is a very hard market[cryptos] to operate in and with such great features, talented developers and a bright future we need to address the financial engineering concerns that continue to keep the price down.

Reward the big investors who hold like Alibaba or most Wall Street IPO's do plus address the daily 960blk supply and the deed is done...back to concentrating on development.

Re your ideas on SFR price manipulation.....saying something happens doesnt make it so. you offered no proof because their is none.... its all conspiracy / fake moon landing stuff. Address SFR daily supply, real[U$D] demand and wholesale supply[big investors] and the laws of supply/demand will take hold even in an over all cryptomarket that has btc at yearly lows.

+1.

Hugh, I dont know why you keep dodging the point Im trying to make. You keep repeating the same redundant reasoning. I get what you mean, but at the end of the day cryptoxindia is like a new startup, a separate entity to the coin. Big holders of SFR shouldnt get any more or less privileges than small holders. Having an ICO is the only thing that makes sense. Besides why should the big holders just get a free stake? What company have you heard giving out free shares?

FYI just so we're clear on what manipulation is...
-fake sell orders...check
-bots...check (they've been running the show on bittrex for a few weeks now)
-and the king of them all...someone who is willing to dump 20btc worth of SFR to create panic dumps, and then get mad that his "orders arent being filled". I wouldnt necessarily call someone like this a "believer in SFR" or true supporter. Would you? I call that greed. But of course all this is beside the point. My main point is about cryptoxinda being a separate entity/company which should have a separate IPO, and the devs deserve the extra money too.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:46:25 AM

Reward the big investors who hold like Alibaba or most Wall Street IPO's do plus address the daily 960blk supply and the deed is done...back to concentrating on development.

My point exactly. They should indeed reward big investors, but big investors in the exchange, and not the coin. The exchange is a separate entity/company. How much SFR one holds, is irrelevant. I'm on the same page as Wasda and Pho here. I dont understand how the coin itself has anything to do with ownership of the exchange.

CryptoxIndia will have nothing to do with SFR coin, it's an exchange and should be on it's own way, alone, share must be sold separate if ones want to invest and own some. sfr is just a coin like any other coin that will be trading on a new exchange.

hughjays77

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:52:28 AM

Crypto11,     Cant help you man  Smiley In the real world you can create whatever links you want.  Smiley The earliest investors in Alibaba were rewarded with all kind of sweeteners eventually including Yahoo shares. What did Yahoo have to do with Alibaba at the time. Point is you create whatever link you want. Its the world we live in. I think you think the world is supposed to be a fair place.

ps. I heard who you are on the same page as  Roll Eyes.......I am on the same page as other big investors who want to put their effort, salary and savings to SFR. Many of them [I would estimate 10-15 people] are much more hardnosed than me and dont have time for those that that provide mostly virtual and or spiritual support. I am pretty sure most dont even bother to post.

I could see myself with 1million SFR for years on end but like a early investor in facebook, twitter or unocoin... its has to be worth it.

My point exactly. They should indeed reward big investors, but big investors in the exchange, and not the coin. The exchange is a separate entity/company. How much SFR one holds, is irrelevant. I'm on the same page as Wasda and Pho here. I dont understand how the coin itself has anything to do with ownership of the exchange.

cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 02:55:38 AM

I realize the world is not a fair place, but i had hopes crypto can change that, atleast in the financial sector. So you're admitting that if the devs go through with the current plan, that its not a fair scheme for all investors?

hughjays77

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:12:43 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 03:26:28 AM by hughjays77

It is as fair as you make it. Still lots of time to join the Elite Investors Club. A formula for cryptoxindia share equity could be based on coins of SFR held over time INTO THE FUTURE. Similar to an option.  Get a 2nd or 3rd job, Borrow from family or friends.... cash out your credit card. Invest it all in SFR. Understand this though, some of the above may be really stupid decisions BUT on the other hand if you multiply your money 20x, 50x 100x then you deserve it all. Point is its up to you... The Dev is now doing cryptos full time. I am sure he has personal expenses, family expenses, other partners he may have made a commitment to, travel to China, etc,etc,etc. Not to mention 15-20hrs/day he works. He doesnt have to tell me. I know thats his life and the risk he takes. Life is as fair as you make it.

All I can tell you is that with the smarts and integrity of the Developers, I would not sell a SFR coin if it meant I could share in an exchange that may be worth millions into the future. I am sure others[not all] would make the same choice. For me I would like to be in the bind of  "do sell some of my SFR at 20000sat and lose my crytoxindia equity options or do I hold ?"............pondering "cryptoxindia may eventually be the biggest in the subcontinent and do things I cant even imagine in 2015,2016,2017 and then get bought out by Alibaba for a measly $100million[pocket change to them].....but ow sh!t I sold my SFR for $20,000 when my 0.5% holding of crytoxindia would have netted me $500k "

I realize the world is not a fair place, but i had hopes crypto can change that, atleast in the financial sector. So you're admitting that if the devs go through with the current plan, that its not a fair scheme for all investors?
cryptoholic11

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:24:35 AM

I have plenty of coins already, not worried about that. This isn't about me or my own good. Honestly I dont even think I want to be part of the program, I think with the current volatility in crypto, there is way more money to be made in trading. I've merely just given my thoughts on the matter, and what I think is the right thing to do. Just voicing my opinion. And if the devs are in crypto full time and have families to support, more reason for them to hold an IPO.

saffroncoin (OP)

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:48:08 AM

Lets have a poll setup. You guys decide. Will run it for 1 week.
hughjays77

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 03:52:09 AM

I want to be a part of the Elite Investors Club program  Cheesy

As for money to be made by trading cryptos.  I give up. An Ivy League study said that 90% of daytraders lose money. Even though they are talking about the traditional equity markets, Im sure it applies to the crypto markets as well.

If you can do it more power to you.

I have plenty of coins already, not worried about that. This isn't about me or my own good. Honestly I dont even think I want to be part of the program, I think with the current volatility in crypto, there is way more money to be made in trading. I've merely just given my thoughts on the matter, and what I think is the right thing to do. Just voicing my opinion. And if the devs are in crypto full time and have families to support, more reason for them to hold an IPO.
kid_brook

Activity: 120
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 25, 2014, 05:57:06 AM
Last edit: September 25, 2014, 06:08:08 AM by kid_brook

I want to be a part of the Elite Investors Club program  Cheesy

As for money to be made by trading cryptos.  I give up. An Ivy League study said that 90% of daytraders lose money. Even though they are talking about the traditional equity markets, Im sure it applies to the crypto markets as well.

If you can do it more power to you.

All we have to do is mine/buy/trade and keep them... maybe Dev's already found out what's the status I'm in ...   Smiley Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 [176] 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 ... 234 »
  Print  

Jump to: