Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:20:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Orbitcoin v1.6.3.0 ~ NeoScrypt ~ Green Stake ~ 10 Years Old  (Read 201001 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Mario241077
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

ORB has a good chance to grow.

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:08:52 PM

no one needs a bank, we need only acceptance points

sorry ghost i spam in your thread but this is a good example

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:25:36 PM

Bitcoin

A bullish "abandoned baby" (sute go) often ended a downtrend. Following a long black candle, the second day opened with a significant down-GAP. Opening and closing price of the second day are the same. The third day opened with a distinct Upward-CAP and runs deep into the first black candle body.
In this formation, the shadow play an important role: is located between the lower shadow of the first and third day and the upper shadow of the second day a GAP. So the doji has no connection to the two remaining days. Hence the name of "Lost Baby"!
http://www.charttec.de/html/candlesticks-3-kerzen.php

this is my BTC chart over weeks ..

what can I say, running in the daily chart, the turnover is still low if there is just something moved .. then https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWCycC0P5AM Dr. Alban - Sing Hallelujah [Original HD ]  Grin

Soros and friends will kill the yuan.. so we have today, a big down in GBP before bretix and we have a jump up in euro.. now is the BTC in euro cheap.. ORB to, because this drops down the next weeks, the world trade in USD ALL THINGS and in euro we have a running QE 70 billions new euro per month.

soros has buy gold so china to, but both cann sell gold if the gold price go high.. for what? soros need a high dollar and china a good strong yuan

Are you a part of the ORB Community or want to be it, then gives your vote! here!! One of the first 30 currencys in the World is Orbitcoin DEV Forum - don't forget free ORB's are here ORB Faucet, tell your friend's - With PoW (without Asic's)/PoS Hybrid-System everyone can mine ORB with general purpose pc-hardware. The PoS (Proof of Stake) generation features very low energy consumption. Green Stake over PoS
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:28:54 PM

can you remind you: in the middle of nov.2013 rise there was a u.s.senate hearing about bitcoin. and ran great. the following day was the craziest, that I can remember.

and now, again a rise and then comes this message: the european parliament advises bitcoin on the subject. and it runs again pointed.

“What we advocate in the report is not to stifle innovation by regulating now, but instead to closely monitor what is going on by the creation of a task force which we suggest should be created at the level of the commission, and then to regulate ‒ if and when the time is right to do so and if and when the structures to do so are in place,” reads the short version of Weizsäcker’s report.

The report is saying the EU is not trying to regulate virtual currencies in a day-to-day sense, but rather to allow the technology to continue to innovate."

japan had indeed put traffic lights before weeks all green.

strapped to you, guys.  Cool

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/articles/eu-parliament-votes-for-light-handed-regulation-of-blockchain-technology-1464971927

that's right and this is for all crypto's

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 03, 2016, 08:52:05 PM

Lol the Dr Alban with its 7 TVs where runs on any anything else, so that he missed nothing ^^

Stand sometime in 1992 or so in the Bravo. Yes, something I read earlier. ^^

Anthema: great price. I'm curious how it goes. Whether we consolidate somewhere, or if the rally goes on. Who said again at 400, that the Halving be priced? : D

yes funny what one has so listened .. I tell you I let the sch ... just go through: P So alban pur
but also a great reminder of the time ... at that time there was no Internet ... just mentioned it in passing, 368iger 33Mhz with turbo button, 40 MHz with Turbo, 256 kb graphics card, 4 MB RAM jeah, 20MB hard disk .. oh but already with 3/4 inch floppy .. 1.44 MB disk space per disk .. A game had 8 disks .. Indiana Jones Adventure, for example. MS DOS operating system no mouse, touch was announced Smiley

Where may well of BTC are in such a period? OR ORB?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=otCpCn0l4Wo refilled, MC Hammer - U Can't Touch This   Grin dann kommt https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rog8ou-ZepE   Vanilla Ice - Ice Ice Baby Do not missing .. haha

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:29:32 PM

not only deustche bank

Woman inherits thousands - but bank blocks her from accessing cash
http://www.fox2detroit.com/news/local-news/151623037-story

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:31:40 PM

if the followers do not believe in the story, then why others? Fact diue banks are at the end ... see Story German bank and the head of its infrastructure in this bank. A system, a database, zero cost for this database, zero maintenance, cheap money transfers, faster than before .. These are the facts and are irrevocable
There is nothing cheaper, a booking in the blockchain is a booking and true ...

quota
The technical problem seems to confirm the unsparing analysis of CEO John Cryan. The bank processes are ineffective, outdated IT, which would lead to unacceptably high costs, the Briton had ruled shortly after taking office in July 2015: We have lousy, terrible inefficient systems. The long-time Boeing manager Kim Hammonds has competed as technology chief, to bring the information systems of the bank on its feet.
http://www.thueringer-allgemeine.de/web/zgt/leben/detail/-/specific/Doppelt-Geld-abgebucht-Software-Panne-bei-Deutscher-Bank-2138595377

quota
Deep in the red, and already on the beginning of the month: No wonder that the customer entered the cold sweat on the forehead, and the shock was transformed later into sheer rage.

Quite that simple things are not, however. For some customers slipped through the sham charges apparently virtually so deeply into the red, that their MRP was maxed out.
http://www.handelsblatt.com/unternehmen/banken-versicherungen/deutsche-bank-panne-mitarbeiter-in-den-filialen-muessen-laenger-bleiben/13684334.html

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 12:34:37 PM

Quote from: Henry Ford
It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

This was an honest man

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:13:13 PM

Bitcoin is establishing itself as a world currency ...

The search interest by Bitcoin is increasing markedly worldwide, especially in emerging and third countries.

Whether Morocco, Papua New Guinea, Bolivia, Kenya, Ghana, Nigeria, everywhere is an increasing interest in the last few weeks massively.
http://www.google.de/trends/explore#q=bitcoin&geo=MA&cmpt=q&tz=Etc%2FGMT-2

but ORB with PoS is much better, every people can mine ORB with a normal PC, no special hardware required,
every person in the world has the same chance with ORB

why is that?

Nigeria

The government had in 2015 expenditure of USD and revenues of 17 billion in 2016 about 20 billion could sink the revenue depending on oil prices to 13 to 15 billion. A loan of $ 3.5 billion is thus hardly sufficient to finance the government sustainable. From sustainability can anyway be no question that the government simply spends money and does so on credit.

Nigeria wanted to get back to the financial market and bond money this year actually. However, such bonds must in foreign currency, for example, be placed USD, because otherwise there is no answer. The interest for this are high because the revenues that cover the bonds break away. Without a high price of oil, the Nigerian government is simply not solvent.

Nigeria has in the past year and a half consumed a large part of its foreign exchange reserves. The reserves fell by nearly $ 50 billion to less than 30 billion, the reserves were used mainly to support the currency through intervention. The currency was devalued end of 2014 by a quarter. Since then, she is kept stable through intervention. It will soon come to a renewed devaluation. If only for this reason, the government must renounce the issuance of dollar bonds. The debt in foreign currency would rise significantly by the depreciation of the domestic currency.

Forex need both Nigeria and Azerbaijan. The foreign debt is relatively high. In Azerbaijan they exceed the foreign exchange reserves almost. In Nigeria, the foreign debt will be a good third of the reserves. Values ​​the local currency further from you, it is becoming increasingly difficult to service the debt. A bankruptcy of the two countries is getting closer.
http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/oelpreisverfall-jetzt-kommen-die-notkredite,4509897

interesting
Published on 05.03.2016

Jeff is interviewed by Gordon T Long of The Financial Repression Authority, topics include: getting outside the banking system with Bitcoin, rumors of Bitcoin's demise are greatly exaggerated, one world government, currency and taxation system, planned world wide indebtedness, the Panama papers used to increase elite control, the total inability to control or shutdown Bitcoin, complete decentralization, big banks
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8CKkR_8UFNM

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 08:22:39 PM

Buy/sell Orbitcoin with Bitcoin and buy/sell Bitcoin with Orbitcoin!

The S.W.A.P. Exchange now available!

Read more: http://us8.campaign-archive1.com/?u=a96e2b64c7d478bd5903db0c8&id=1bc208dc4d&e=d3099a03b0
Video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ikviJQu23n4

Smiley

you can also use bill payments via cointooay...

and you change ORB in Fiat like USD, Euro and so on , if you need

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 05, 2016, 09:34:03 PM

a other discussion

"The Dax overall complexion very bearish. From trader view the S & P500 is interesting, because the situation really is very clear there.

Here you find the English field a threat dealing with Forex / Indicies.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1348351.0

If here in the forum several people are interested in the who regularly swap with new ideas / thoughts on the world markets, I would possibly also a threat to German Create
And QE has already brought a lot. The markets are after all not kolabiert. We are but arrived so slowly but surely at the end of the action. Either it is again injected fresh vigorously or markets controlled so slowly but surely to a large crash.
Whether or what programs the whole QE brought Worldwide is probably a universe of its own ..."

What was produced? a financial world in the sky, the REAL-market on the ground that it has brought me? If the bad investments of banks burst, since 2016 pays the citizens with his money in the account! Because if the book value of the bank is under the real value, it is de facto bankrupt
This has brought it, breaks the financial market, banks have a lot of debt that they can not pay at the ECB. The ECB is to hedge funds, as the SNB and what does it do?

quota
25 billion loss? Not so bad
08/01/2016 12:51 Uh
http://www.handelsblatt.com/politik/konjunktur/schweizerische-nationalbank-25-milliarden-verlust-gar-nicht-so-schlimm/12806384.html

quota
November 25, 2015 11:28
The "largest hedge funds in the world" has a very special investment method!
FMW-Redaktion
The in the financial sector called "largest hedge fund in the world," investor currently holds $ 108 billion in shares. One has often heard of him, but does not know him as hedge funds. And he has a very special yet simple investment method ...
http://finanzmarktwelt.de/22787-22787/

No problem, if in doubt print you money  Wink hyperinflation welcome, That's the reality

ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
June 07, 2016, 07:49:52 PM

It is well enough that people of the nation do not understand our banking and monetary system, for if they did, I believe there would be a revolution before tomorrow morning.

This was an honest man

He said it a hundred years ago. The situation is even worse now.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 04:44:08 AM
Last edit: June 08, 2016, 06:27:59 AM by Mario241077

This was an honest man

He said it a hundred years ago. The situation is even worse now.

yes this is true

Good for the mighty of this earth. That people are too lazy to understand to want.

09/13/2015
Researchers prove that man is inherently lazy
http://www.finanzen.net/nachricht/private-finanzen/Business-Insider-Forscher-beweisen-Der-Mensch-ist-von-Natur-aus-faul-4513520

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 06:33:52 AM

And now comes the final

Monday, 06/06/2016 - 18:08
Has the IMF lost your mind?
Higher government debt and capital controls will the International Monetary Fund (IMF) at a time did not seem so bad after decades, the opposite has been demanded.

Free trade and limiting the role of the state are the main pillar of a liberal (and any reasonable) economic policy. Not the state should decide what is produced and consumed, but citizens and businesses should do this ourselves. Through the power of the market The state should concentrate on its core tasks, especially guarantee the safety of all people and their property, but otherwise stay out possible from the lives of people.

There was a time when the International Monetary Fund (IMF) set for goals such as free trade and limiting the state sector a. But after the IMF has become a part of the international rescue machinery, which saves himself with great difficulty from one crisis to another, those days are gone forever.

But what was previously only seen between the lines, the move away from a liberal stance is underpinned increasingly theoretical. In a wissenschatflichen Fachbeitrag three IMF experts now criticize no less than the foundations of the free market. Relying on various empirical studies, the experts conclude that free trade and government spending cuts often do more harm than help. The reason? Free markets ensure greater inequality and inequality is automatically harmful for growth, so the new doctrine.

If all men are free and unique, of course, results from automatically inequality, because the talents and abilities of the people are, after all not the same degree and accompanied so that also means that not everyone can be equally successful. But the interesting now no longer, especially not at the IMF. Instead, simply postulates equality (and therefore state control and redistribution) is desirable and important than freedom.

Since the financial crisis, the pendulum swings again clearly towards regulation and state control. No wonder the excesses were but especially the private operators, such as the banks and rating agencies charged before the financial crisis. That governments and central banks also her fingers in the game had (for example by the policy objective in the United States, each to allow the real estate for sale as well as the loose monetary policy after the bursting of the Internet bubble) is thereby deliberately overlooked. The fact is that totally wrong incentives were set by legislation, by the loose monetary policy and by an ominous near banks and governments, which have enabled the bladder only.

Because the market was just never really "free", but central banks and governments have on the control of interest rates and by their increasingly dramatic shooting into the air government spending their economies dramatically (negatively) affected. By bank bailout, the free market was ultimately completely ausgeheblt. Hundreds of billions in losses that were caused by speculation gone wrong and are entirely to blame and the private banks were taken over by the taxpayer. Banks and governments were guilty, but taxpayers could pay the bill.

The dramatic change in direction, which the IMF now apparently initiates should help to conceal the fact that many states have grossly overindebted and now find no way to reduce the debt mountain again. Any attempt to reduce government spending, namely resulting in a significant decline in economic activity and thus to declining revenues, the debt situation only exacerbated. Since it is easier to simply continue the failed policies of the past and so to keep the illusion of growth for a few more weeks or months of life. Many states at an impasse, from which it is no longer so easy to come out. That it currently does not look after crisis has mainly one reason: The central banks keep interest rates artificially on the ground. Because at market interest rates made many States would be a long time bankrupt.

The IMF now claims not true that higher debt is good. But it is often better to just live with a high debt burden, as these break down, write the IMF experts in their new concoction. With the growth contribution, which come through the higher debt, could someday and somehow reduce the debt burden. If one believes this recipe, the dramatic increase in debt in recent years should have triggered a boom. Indeed, rising debt still lead now in the short term difficult to growth, but the maneuver States deeper into the dead end of strongly rising debt and barely growing economic power - at historically exceptionally low interest rates.

In addition to less economy, the IMF recommends more redistribution and even a control short-term capital flows. That although the free trade can harm individual industries, institutions or individuals that it is positive for economies as a whole but actually in all circumstances, David Ricardo has been able to demonstrate the 18th and 19th century at the junction. Here the modern economic theory falls obviously dramatically behind the knowledge back who was already several hundred years ago generally known.

The IMF is going to mutate from a proponent of free trade to a proponent of government regulation, state control and state-controlled economy. The bill we will all pay - in the form of less freedom and less prosperity.
http://www.godmode-trader.de/artikel/hat-der-iwf-den-verstand-verloren,4715286

Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 08, 2016, 08:47:42 PM

that's the order book in ORB

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2016, 04:43:21 PM

Hello !

I just saw that statement today.
I am the operator of Altdice.net
I still have a lot of coins left from Altdice.
The service was down for ~10 months and I am relaunching now.

From what I remember, I can check that further tho, I only have 1,000 ORBs from ghostlander.

Feel free to get in touch with me if I can help or do anything.

Cheers,
yogg
Mario241077
Legendary

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 07:15:11 AM

Hello !

I just saw that statement today.
I am the operator of Altdice.net
I still have a lot of coins left from Altdice.
The service was down for ~10 months and I am relaunching now.

From what I remember, I can check that further tho, I only have 1,000 ORBs from ghostlander.

Feel free to get in touch with me if I can help or do anything.

Cheers,
yogg

ok you got 1000 ORB, you have these returned to Ghostlander because your service for ORB was no longer available?
Where are the 1000 ORB, dumped on exchange?
Where are ORB of Player's in your ORB Dice? Dumped on exchange?

Sorry this is a scam, but feel free to explain it to me or leave it

yogg
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 3158

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2016, 12:10:13 PM
Last edit: June 10, 2016, 12:55:32 PM by yogg

Feel free to read my statement about what happened :
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=580299.msg14808309#msg14808309

ok you got 1000 ORB, you have these returned to Ghostlander because your service for ORB was no longer available?

Concerning ORB, it's support was discontinued on Altdice due to a low betting volume.
I still have ghostlander's 1000 ORBs. Thanks for bringing this subjet, I am currently going through my old wallets/files to find the right wallet.

It was unclear if the 1000 ORBs was a bounty, a bankroll, a loan ...
I didn't manage things back then as I do today, when ORB was playable at Altdice.

ghostlander didn't ask me to send those coins back to him. This is why I still got the coins.

@ghostlander :  if you read this and would like me to send you 1k ORB, please tell me and I'll do so.
I am thankful for your support during all those years !
Really, I am not proud of how things turned out, if I could have prevented it, believe me I would have.

Can you please enlighten me about that statement ?
Which players ? Which ORB ?
Do you have any usernames or amounts ?
Did anyone complain ? If yes, can you please point it to me ?

AltDice is an offchain dice game. We do not accept deposits from players. We have 0 coins that belong to players.
For some time, we had an offchain dice game, but it was hacked...
ORB support was discontinued before Altdice had the offchain dice game.

Please inform yourself before making wrong scam accusations.
Thanks !
TvZ

Activity: 315
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2016, 02:02:12 PM

Concerning ORB, it's support was discontinued on Altdice due to a low betting volume.
I still have ghostlander's 1000 ORBs. Thanks for bringing this subjet, I am currently going through my old wallets/files to find the right wallet.

I didn't manage things back then as I do today, when ORB was playable at Altdice.

ghostlander didn't ask me to send those coins back to him. This is why I still got the coins.

@ghostlander :  if you read this and would like me to send you 1k ORB, please tell me and I'll do so.
Really, I am not proud of how things turned out, if I could have prevented it, believe me I would have.

Can you please enlighten me about that statement ?
Which players ? Which ORB ?
Do you have any usernames or amounts ?
Did anyone complain ? If yes, can you please point it to me ?

AltDice is an offchain dice game. We do not accept deposits from players. We have 0 coins that belong to players.
For some time, we had an offchain dice game, but it was hacked...
ORB support was discontinued before Altdice had the offchain dice game.

Please inform yourself before making wrong scam accusations.
Thanks !

Would it be an idea to add ORB again to the relaunched AltDice using the 1000 ORB you already have? (if Ghost don't want them back)

rmd73

Activity: 385
Merit: 252

Think with your brain. It is not illegal (yet).

View Profile
June 11, 2016, 03:11:44 AM
Last edit: June 11, 2016, 10:04:27 AM by rmd73

orb.dnb.io stratum server(s) seems to be down, pool's hashrate is zero... at least the web interface is working, but after an attempt at manually withdraw the mined coins, no confirmation e-mail arrived (even in "spam" folder).
David (@ dnb.io), can you take a look at it?

L.E. stratum back on-line. thanks.

Orbitcoin (ORB) -- oRMG7Fdft6YiQbn9p9rZpo8VNab9gU3bv4 , OKcash (OK) -- PTiT97X9GkxESiWnpAHA5j46Wb7wz9zdTu ,
Europecoin (ERC) v3 -- EJZwagsubfxn1xeB4JmztAWitgTPty3FzN , BitSend (BSD) -- iMYtWqD3pPVcV4yo9okrN7gixvQ3nRYRnz
ghostlander (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1239
Merit: 1020

No surrender, no retreat, no regret.

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2016, 10:26:52 PM

AFAIR it was a loan with profits (if any) shared fifty-fifty. Staking could contribute something as well. If you have no intention of relaunching ORB at Altdice, I can give you a return address. Thanks.

"If you've got a problem and have to spread some coins to make it go away, you've got no problem. You've got an expence." ~ Phoenixcoin (PXC) and Orbitcoin (ORB) and Halcyon (HAL)
Pages: « 1 ... 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 [60] 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: