Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:33:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 [89] 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 ... 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490171 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:36:53 AM

wait for my coin,and is there any plan for exchange

Will be listed on Mintpal & Moolah at launch.

that is the way in which a coin like syscoin should be listed.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
syldh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 01:46:25 AM

good coin,up!!!
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 02:42:55 AM

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS, THAT IS WHY I TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE IT. Thank you.

OK things have reached fever pitch in the last 24hrs and so I wanted to answer the questions that are on everyone's mind. If you have a question I have not answered, please read the OP. For those who have not read the OP I will not repeat answering a question already answered in the OP.

Fair Launch Details:
  • When will the wallets/source be released? - We will "soft launch" the code August 16th @ 12pm USA/PST. At this time we will send the presale coins to Moolah for distribution and begin sending the source code to pools who have registered and been verified through our affiliate process. Other pools will have to wait til the full launch to get their source code. The FULL launch will happen at 5pm USA/PST. This is to allow Moolah time to distribute the wallets, presale buyers the chance to download their keypair/wallet.dat and be ready for when we actually release the wallets binaries @ 5pm PST to the public.

The QT-wallets will be in a password-protected zip file. The password will be released 30minutes after the launch at 5:30pm PST. The first 8 hours of blocks will return a reward of fees-only in order to prevent mining between the softlaunch and the full launch and also to allow for the network to stabilize before rewards start being generated (preventing insta-mining).

• Receiving presale Syscoin - Moolah is entirely responsible for the presale coin distribution. You will receive an email to download your coins from a secure site, the coins will NOT be attached to the email. Please add "no-reply@moolah.io" to your email white-list so the email doesn't go to spam/trash accidentally.

• Exchanges - We will be on MINTPAL AND Moolah's FIAT exchanges at launch. Other exchanges to follow soon thereafter.

• Syscoin Service Fees - This is an incredibly hard issue. We had mapped out the fees but given the past 24hrs there is concern we've priced them too low- if the value of SYS goes parabolic the services will be far too expensive. For launch we are not changing this. Please remember the initial fee schedule is aimed at price discovery and there is a hard-fork in 90days at which point we will update the schedule. We are sticking with the current fee schedule because if the price does remain in the 500-1500satoshi range then we will be right where we want to be. If we try to plan on a higher price-per-sys and that is not realized it introduces a very large attack vector in that services will be too cheap. Because of this we have decided to air on the side of caution and stick with the conservative schedule. If/when the price stabilizes at some value higher than 1500 satoshi we will update the fee schedule sooner than 90days. As stated earlier this is a very hard thing to get right but we are doing everything we can to get it right. I'll post the 90day fee schedule tomorrow (need to code tonight).

• Buy Support - The team has decided to add buy support using some of the presale funds. We'll support first the phase1 price, as that stabilizes we will move support up to the phase 2 price. We won't be bidding on anything, just support and buying it up if it there are dips below those prices.

• QT Wallets - We have been working with additional devs to try and get more features into the QT wallet prior to launch rather than it all being in console. It really has been a push but they have made excellent progress and we are aiming ot have at least full interfaces in QT around offers and aliases, possibly more- we'll get in as much as we safely can. These devs may also join the full team in coming weeks after a few more deliveries.

• Mining Pools - Several mining pools have registered with use through our affiliate page, we will list them shortly so you can begin registering. If you wish to have your pool listed please register at http://syscoin.org/affiliate - the email you use must be accurate, we verify before listing.

• Block Explorer - We will use a simple ABE block explorer for launch, we don't have time to complete our new custom explorer. This [custom explorer] will roll out shortly after launch.

We are extremely busy right now and that is far and away an understatement, but things are looking pretty damn good from the code side, just trying to make more thing available in the QT interface at this point and double check everything. I have lapsed on PMs and will try to get to them later tonight. I MUST focus on code tonight.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:47:15 AM
Last edit: August 15, 2014, 03:09:00 AM by animalroam

I am glad we're going to be added on Mintpal and the team is adding the buy support from the ICO.  Seems like a pretty fair launch to me if all goes well.  Good luck Smiley.
lvyuan95

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 02:48:31 AM

Good luck with launch
syldh

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:00:08 AM

Good luck.
seek4dream

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:03:06 AM

PLEASE TAKE THE TIME TO READ ALL OF THIS, THAT IS WHY I TOOK THE TIME TO WRITE IT. Thank you.

OK things have reached fever pitch in the last 24hrs and so I wanted to answer the questions that are on everyone's mind. If you have a question I have not answered, please read the OP. For those who have not read the OP I will not repeat answering a question already answered in the OP.

Fair Launch Details:
  • When will the wallets/source be released? - We will "soft launch" the code August 16th @ 12pm USA/PST. At this time we will send the presale coins to Moolah for distribution and begin sending the source code to pools who have registered and been verified through our affiliate process. Other pools will have to wait til the full launch to get their source code. The FULL launch will happen at 5pm USA/PST. This is to allow Moolah time to distribute the wallets, presale buyers the chance to download their keypair/wallet.dat and be ready for when we actually release the wallets binaries @ 5pm PST to the public.

The QT-wallets will be in a password-protected zip file. The password will be released 30minutes after the launch at 5:30pm PST. The first 8 hours of blocks will return a reward of fees-only in order to prevent mining between the softlaunch and the full launch and also to allow for the network to stabilize before rewards start being generated (preventing insta-mining).

• Receiving presale Syscoin - Moolah is entirely responsible for the presale coin distribution. You will receive an email to download your coins from a secure site, the coins will NOT be attached to the email. Please add "no-reply@moolah.io" to your email white-list so the email doesn't go to spam/trash accidentally.

• Exchanges - We will be on MINTPAL AND Moolah's FIAT exchanges at launch. Other exchanges to follow soon thereafter.

• Syscoin Service Fees - This is an incredibly hard issue. We had mapped out the fees but given the past 24hrs there is concern we've priced them too low- if the value of SYS goes parabolic the services will be far too expensive. For launch we are not changing this. Please remember the initial fee schedule is aimed at price discovery and there is a hard-fork in 90days at which point we will update the schedule. We are sticking with the current fee schedule because if the price does remain in the 500-1500satoshi range then we will be right where we want to be. If we try to plan on a higher price-per-sys and that is not realized it introduces a very large attack vector in that services will be too cheap. Because of this we have decided to air on the side of caution and stick with the conservative schedule. If/when the price stabilizes at some value higher than 1500 satoshi we will update the fee schedule sooner than 90days. As stated earlier this is a very hard thing to get right but we are doing everything we can to get it right. I'll post the 90day fee schedule tomorrow (need to code tonight).

• Buy Support - The team has decided to add buy support using some of the presale funds. We'll support first the phase1 price, as that stabilizes we will move support up to the phase 2 price. We won't be bidding on anything, just support and buying it up if it there are dips below those prices.

• QT Wallets - We have been working with additional devs to try and get more features into the QT wallet prior to launch rather than it all being in console. It really has been a push but they have made excellent progress and we are aiming ot have at least full interfaces in QT around offers and aliases, possibly more- we'll get in as much as we safely can. These devs may also join the full team in coming weeks after a few more deliveries.

• Mining Pools - Several mining pools have registered with use through our affiliate page, we will list them shortly so you can begin registering. If you wish to have your pool listed please register at http://syscoin.org/affiliate - the email you use must be accurate, we verify before listing.

• Block Explorer - We will use a simple ABE block explorer for launch, we don't have time to complete our new custom explorer. This [custom explorer] will roll out shortly after launch.

We are extremely busy right now and that is far and away an understatement, but things are looking pretty damn good from the code side, just trying to make more thing available in the QT interface at this point and double check everything. I have lapsed on PMs and will try to get to them later tonight. I MUST focus on code tonight.

Thanks for your update. Hope it goes well.
Yuzu

Activity: 368
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:10:36 AM

Fair Launch Details:

Sounds good.  Thank you!
cryptodaknight

Activity: 378

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:24:37 AM

Dano Thank you for the buy support added. I feel very confident now this coin will easy be in top 10 if not top 5 coins by Christmas. Solid team, great effort, and innovation here. Strong long term hold for me.

Will me setting my war machine miner on this at launch and upgrade to my titan preordered for this coin.

Great work, and wishing for a very successful launch!!!
victorteoh

Activity: 334

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:31:30 AM

Fair Launch Details:

This is... damn awesome. I will hold all my SYS for at least 1month

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
CoinCartel

Activity: 122
Merit: 100

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:32:47 AM

All systems go! Cool
fox19891989

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 15, 2014, 03:35:41 AM

I should buy more yesterday Wink
jimlite
Legendary

Activity: 1848
Merit: 1018

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2014, 03:49:09 AM

Can you post the mining pools in the op first page please?

Binance, hottest/largest alt exchange, 2BTC daily no verification. https://www.binance.com/?ref=13309371
NEED TO RENT A RIG? All algos at http://www.miningrigrentals.com/register?ref=627

✵ Super FAST block times      ✵ Block Explorer right in the wallet!     ✵ Stealth Addresses     ✵ PoW/PoS hybrid  
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
Ancient Money