Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:54:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490169 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
chinchs

Activity: 784
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 04:21:49 AM

when will you send our investment bonus? USB stick, cap, Tshirt and so on.
Something I want to know too... did you bought it already?
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:02:23 AM

if we can make a good community it will grow..we need people with good ideas not just the devs .we need to be able to use syscoin..we need giveaways so more people get on board..we need a wallet were we  as a community can donate into that wallet..and when the price rises and rises..the community will have a wallet with loads of syscoin..and we can start to build different projects..with our own money. remember 1 man can build a wall .. a thousand men can build a city..we need a strong community and why not it be syscoin..we got the best devs out there..  lets have the best community out there.. and if you would like me to give a speech for anyone out there i charge o.5 bitcoin per hour Tongue...LETS MAKE THIS COMMUNITY THE BEST..
victorteoh

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

🌟 æternity🌟 blockchain🌟

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 05:06:18 AM

Pools list has been cleaned up. We may be releasing another update tomorrow afternoon (0.1.4) which will be MANDATORY. We are not sure yet, will post to OP when verified with more specifics. This release will turn on merged mining and service-fee regeneration for miners (larger rewards!). More to come!

I have one serious question for you, my man. Are you going to do everything as promised and also setting up buy walls as stated once u get the btc?

▄▄█████████▄                    ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄█████████████████▄             ▄████████████████▄
   █████            ▀█████        ▄█████            █████
  ████                 █████    █████                 ████
 ███                    ▀████    ██                     ███
▐███                      █████                         ▐███
███▌                        ████           ▐████████████████
▐███                         ▀████          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 ████                   ██▄    █████                    ▄▄▄
  ████                ██████    ▀████▄                ▄███
   ▀█████          ███████        ▀█████▄          ▄████▀
      █████████████████              ▀████████████████▀
         ▀▀██████▀▀                      ▀▀██████▀▀
  æ t e r n i t y
  The Oracle Machine
          ██
      ▄██ ██ ██▄
     ▐██  ██  ██
     ▐██      ██
     ▐██  ▄▄  ██
     ▐██▄▐██ ▄██
       ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
      ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
     ▐██ ▐██ ▀██
     ▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
     ▐██     ▐██
     ▐██ ▐██ ▄██
      ▀█ ▐██ █▀
         ▐██
✅ Unchained Smart Contracts
✅ Decentralized Oracle
✅ Turing-Complete
✅ State-Channels
✅ Infinitly Scalable
     ██
 ▄██ ██ ██▄
▐██  ██  ██
▐██      ██
▐██  ▄▄  ██
▐██▄▐██ ▄██
  ▀▀▐██ ▀▀
 ▄▄▌▐██ █▄
▐██ ▐██ ▀██
▐█▌  ▀▀  ██
▐██     ▐██
▐██ ▐██ ▄██
 ▀█ ▐██ █▀
    ▐██
[ WHITEPAPER]                     ██
                   ▄██▌
                  ████
                ▄█████
              ▄██████▌
             ████████
           ▄█████████   ▄▄▄▄
          █████████████████▀
        ▄████████████████▀
       ██▀▀▀▀▀ █████████
              ▐███████▀
              ██████▀
              █████▀
             ▐███▀
             ███
             █▀
(en)Lightning
Smart Contracts
|TESTNET|
*Sakura*
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1005

I wish you all love and profitable investments!!!

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:00:38 AM

Pools list has been cleaned up. We may be releasing another update tomorrow afternoon (0.1.4) which will be MANDATORY. We are not sure yet, will post to OP when verified with more specifics. This release will turn on merged mining and service-fee regeneration for miners (larger rewards!). More to come!

I have one serious question for you, my man. Are you going to do everything as promised and also setting up buy walls as stated once u get the btc?

And I have a second, man. Why you do not answering to PMs?
manbot1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:25:53 AM

no buy walls please ..day traders eat them up. then the big drop..no good.pay devs for more projects.we need legit buyers not false buyers.give devs a month or so till all working fine.then we as a community with the devs. can build sys to were it should be..to the moon...HAVE FAITH..i feel good things will come..  
kishan889

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:29:08 AM

I am lucky to live in a city that has a Bitcoin ATM. I can't wait to go buy some more BTC and then SYS.
Keep selling them cheap you morons! More SYS for the smart ones among us!

Unlucky i am...  Undecided

Gud luck bro..  Wink

By the way how many there are ?
vicvelcro

Activity: 196

WARNING: I say "F*CK". A Lot.

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:31:46 AM

Indeed. Let traders set up buy walls and let the market take its own course. Putting in any kind of support as a buy wall will only draw everyone to dump into it as an exit strategy or worse. The price will drop to wherever a support wall is placed.

I set a buy wall at 518 the other day, and it was gone in minutes. I set a 399 wall the next day, and it was gone just as fast.

But I now have lots of coins... Thanks n00bz!

no buy walls please ..day traders eat them up. then the big drop..no good.pay devs for more projects.we need legit buyers not false buyers.give devs a month or so till all working fine.then we as a community with the devs. can build sys to were it should be..to the moon...HAVE FAITH..i feel good things will come..  

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
peels

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:43:43 AM

If syscoin team does add more buy support they could buy back 25%-33% of the coins from presale buyers.

Then add in the people that already sold and the people who may buy back in. Lack of coins could become an issue. Especially if people come back to this coin as it grows.

Will have to see how mining goes as time goes on.
manbot1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:46:30 AM

Indeed. Let traders set up buy walls and let the market take its own course. Putting in any kind of support as a buy wall will only draw everyone to dump into it as an exit strategy or worse. The price will drop to wherever a support wall is placed.

I set a buy wall at 518 the other day, and it was gone in minutes. I set a 399 wall the next day, and it was gone just as fast.

well seen that you made lots of syscoin any chance of a loan till friday Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink i just feel that no matter what we need a good community to make it work.good community good coin
manbot1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:55:06 AM

If syscoin team does add more buy support they could buy back 25%-33% of the coins from presale buyers.

Then add in the people that already sold and the people who may buy back in. Lack of coins could become an issue. Especially if people come back to this coin as it grows.

Will have to see how mining goes as time goes on.
but devs need bitcoin to make it work for now no good having all these syscoin if worthless..other devs   want bitcoin as payment for there work..just say devs put up buy walls buy loads of sys back .then price drops for syscoin then what no more work gets done.. factory halts.then no new devs to call on to do some work for syscoin..
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 06:59:05 AM

Heh, put up a loan request on bitlendingclub.com and I'm sure a few of us can help you out.

well seen that you made lots of syscoin any chance of a loan till friday Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink i just feel that no matter what we need a good community to make it work.good community good coin

I know you believe you understand what you think I said, but I am not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant.
manbot1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:06:49 AM

Heh, put up a loan request on bitlendingclub.com and I'm sure a few of us can help you out.

OMG.thought you were joking about that site Cheesy..right i am off see if they lend me a million bucks and i will pump sys to the moon..we  will have sites like that
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 07:29:22 AM

@manbot

You are nesting the quotes just a bit off.

I am not one of the devs, so if you were asking *me* about what's going to happen when devs get BTC, I can't answer for them. I put up a wall once on one day for a large number of SYS, to help those that wanted out (0.00000518 BTC) which got abused by the trexxers trying to arb-dump. I put up another huge buy the next day to punish the trexxers for being stupid (0.00000399) which they very nicely filled without much delay.

Yes, the lending link I posted is genuine. I'm one of the lenders, but I don't own or have any official connection to the site - I am just another user there. You can be a lender too, or a borrower, or both as need or opportunity arise.

manbot1

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 08:46:59 AM

@manbot

I am not one of the devs, so if you were asking *me* about what's going to happen when devs get BTC, I can't answer for them.

Yes, the lending link I posted is genuine. I'm one of the lenders, but I don't own or have any official connection to the site - I am just another user there. You can be a lender too, or a borrower, or both as need or opportunity arise.
sorry about that .. yer never knew there was such a site.. whats the interest like on loans .not that i want one.. just thinking we will have sites like that sys loans..just think?.. if 1 thousand people put 50 dollars in a pot every month by end of year we have 600k dollars..i am sure we can invest in all kinds of things not just in crypto..so when they sort the wallets and what ever else out ..we got contract certs we can draw 1 up and build a future  together as a community...
qtgwith

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:33:01 AM

I have a dumb question.... oh and yes I am an investor of the Pre Sale.

WHAT THE HECK DOES      FUD      stand for?Huh

I don't understand why my posts were deleted.
I just say why 15% pre-mine for 1500BTC.It's too expensive.
Syscoin is APP based on LTC. I cann't see more.
Am I wrong?
Yes, but the problem was you said it multiple times and was basically spamming.

I would suggest you read the OP, there is a lot of info about what Syscoin is. We have a lot more features than LTC and is not just another clone.
Happy to answer any questions you have.

Of course,I have read the OP. I think the syscoin is APP based on LTC. Not LTC clone.Someone can correct me if wrong.

Let's see my post before. Grin
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:48:30 AM

Lending rates vary and the borrower can request a specific interest rate cap. Borrower also accepts or declines loan offers made to them when they request a loan. Don't like a rate offered, don't accept it.

Other than being a general explanation and an answer to your question, this is off topic. Just visit the link and have a look around.

@manbot

I am not one of the devs, so if you were asking *me* about what's going to happen when devs get BTC, I can't answer for them.

sorry about that .. yer never knew there was such a site.. whats the interest like on loans .not that i want one.. just thinking we will have sites like that sys loans..just think?.. if 1 thousand people put 50 dollars in a pot every month by end of year we have 600k dollars..i am sure we can invest in all kinds of things not just in crypto..so when they sort the wallets and what ever else out ..we got contract certs we can draw 1 up and build a future  together as a community...

newuser01

Activity: 434

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 09:51:59 AM

Big news coming up!!

Tomorrow price will be <300 satoshi

Wink
vicvelcro

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:02:36 AM

Because you said so. It must be true. Guess I better go get me some more BTC, then.

Appreciate the heads-up.

Big news coming up!!

Tomorrow price will be <300 satoshi

Wink

DishCatcher

Activity: 117

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:16:10 AM

price tanks fast.
ill buy in when it hits 100sub

YNWA2806

Activity: 398

View Profile
August 24, 2014, 10:38:12 AM

This is a disaster....people here are so impatient...

You'll keep on dumping, I'll keep on Buying!
Pages: « 1 ... 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 [340] 341 342 343 344 345 346 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: