Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:22:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
manbot1

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:26:48 AM

Use the IRC
#syscoin
been on there  its for all tech talk ..and it looks poo the site..i would like our own sys talk site that looks good..don,t get me wrong the irc site does its job.. but i want to attract non tech guys and girls to syscoin.. not every 1 mines ..we buy..the way i look at it? say u can buy a loaf of bread with 50 sys well all good..but when in the future you can buy a loaf of bread with 2 sys coin well happy happy days  coz almost every thing will be bought online ..miners talk tech devs talk tech ..buyers talk and say were going to the moon.and were going to make loads of money and show picture of mansions ..and have a laff and a joke.get me. bitcoin forum IRC mostly for tech talk..no good having all these miners and top class devs..if average joe don,t buy in..were your plumbers bricklayers shop worker factory worker..who mostly know nowt.. so when you say hash this hash that most of us will think your talking about weed Grin  please just build our own sys chat room PLEASE ... trust me it will work..and i know i babble on a bit.. but i am very excited about this coin.. its the devs when they show there faces..you know to trust them..no way i would of shown my face..?and why they show there face..because they believe they will deliver FACT..
sly5am

Activity: 582
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:30:39 AM

WE ARE PAYING OUT BTC AND SYS BOUNTIES. PLEASE CONTACT sebastien1234 if you have not yet been paid a SYS bounty you are owed. Please contact me for BTC bounties. Thanks for everyone who has helped us out and been patient with bounties!

Can we remove inactive pools from the list?  IPOminer has not been active since the first few hours, never updated, still has the port disabled and is not even releasing sys mined during those times.

removing Wink

You do realize they are waiting til there is a stable wallet for mining.. I've been on ipominer.com for quite some time, if they say there is still issues.. you can bet there is still issues , I believe its with the daemon. someone should maybe pop in #ipominer and have a chat with the pool Op there. The potential hashrate is huge if you get them on board.

manbot1

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 02:46:56 AM

WE ARE PAYING OUT BTC AND SYS BOUNTIES. PLEASE CONTACT sebastien1234 if you have not yet been paid a SYS bounty you are owed. Please contact me for BTC bounties. Thanks for everyone who has helped us out and been patient with bounties!

Can we remove inactive pools from the list?  IPOminer has not been active since the first few hours, never updated, still has the port disabled and is not even releasing sys mined during those times.

removing Wink

You do realize they are waiting til there is a stable wallet for mining.. I've been on ipominer.com for quite some time, if they say there is still issues.. you can bet there is still issues , I believe its with the daemon. someone should maybe pop in #ipominer and have a chat with the pool Op there. The potential hashrate is huge if you get them on board.
CAN SOMEONE  GO TO IPOMINER AND HAVE A CHAT TO THE POOL OP PLEASE IT WOULD HELP. he could be right ..and he could be wrong we won,t know unless you ask
danosphere (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1001

Syscoin- Changing the way people do business.

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 03:13:17 AM

removing Wink

I'll speak with him as soon as these higher priority items (fee regen) are done with. To our knowledge the daemon issues are limited to p2pool at this point and even there we are testing to make sure it wasn't just an outdated version of p2pool. Will reach out to #ipominer soon.

Syscoin: Business on the Blockchain. - Buy and sell goods and services, send encrypted messages and more all secured by the blockchain.
Syscoin Website | Syscoin Whitepaper | Syscoin Team Price Peg
kingscrown

Activity: 672

http://fuk.io - check it out!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 04:38:10 AM

keep selling me cheap coins ^^

manbot1

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:39:02 AM
Last edit: August 25, 2014, 05:16:24 AM by manbot1

MOOLAH.com ..hope you all had a good bank holiday.. shame about the weather tho but thats uk for you.. we get the four seasons in 1 day.. Grin..   been a bit  off panic here there saying all sorts of stupid stuff..had to tell them to chill out its a bank holiday..the devs have been working really hard ..and answering to all questions asked of them.. its up to you now.. its your turn to come good..please give them there bitcoin as agreed without any delay.. i trust them and i know you do..these guys are itching to move forward..but without there bitcoin it will be slow..and i like the way you done the agreement it keeps them busy..which boy they have been..so please don,t stall paying these devs give them what they need to carry on there work..take no notice of all the fud now ...we all had a chance to bail plenty of times without a loss..now if you bail you will loose..so all those people who think devs will run when they get there bitcoin..what a joke..there here to make it huge  
manbot1

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:45:04 AM

keep selling me cheap coins ^^
its funny coz i am dying to buy more ..get payed 2 weeks .and watch when i get paid the price will have gone up..  just be my luck Grin Grin Grin Grin
ahs23

Activity: 10
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 04:51:05 AM

Just launched http://hashsys.com/ -- The Best SYScoin Mining Pool

Lowest fees of any Syscoin pool!
    High performance, ultra reliable back-end!
    Friendly and fun IRC channel!
    Graphs and API statistics!
    No registration necessary!
    VARDIFF automatic difficulty adjustments!
    Proportional payouts!
manbot1

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:20:14 AM

wow when that get done   SYSCOIN chat site.  its called  SYSCOIN CHAT NET..so every 1 go and join please..the more people join the more banter we can have..don,t be shy come and join and we can build a good community  and we can help each other out...so if you believe in syscoin join SYSCOIN CHAT NET..the more people join the more power we will have..
mwheeleruk

Activity: 554

Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:22:29 AM

Just launched http://hashsys.com/ -- The Best SYScoin Mining Pool

Lowest fees of any Syscoin pool!
    High performance, ultra reliable back-end!
    Friendly and fun IRC channel!
    Graphs and API statistics!
    No registration necessary!
    VARDIFF automatic difficulty adjustments!
    Proportional payouts!

Please follow the steps at www.syscoin.org/affiliate and we can contact you direct for any updates, plus feature you as an affiliated pool.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:42:33 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?
sidhujag
Legendary

Activity: 2044
Merit: 1005

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:54:38 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?
Anything devs own will be publically verifiable as per the syscoin addresses of the devs which are known.
YNWA2806

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 06:58:40 AM

Where can i find SYS Roadmap?? trying to keep been optimistic here....
jjj0923

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 07:23:29 AM

I think there's a great future for syscoin and have seen some of it's features live in terms of business on he black chain - in addition to running a pool, I'm also a syscoin miner and love the coin.

I've been working closely with the devs in terms of providing details on wallet crashes, etc and they're a pleasure to work with and very responsive.

I give this coin a big thumbs up!

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Korean

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 07:29:32 AM

So will there be any changes after a lot of displeasure shown by people?

As I mentioned we'll be reviewing the reward schedule and there will almost certainly be a change there. I think many of the other miscalculations and misinformation that was posted by others in earlier pages has been clarified at this point.

Yes a lot of general fud but also some genuine concern. I really wish the total supply be cut in half. The mining rewards be tweaked so they dont impact early risk takers

No. Just leave it as it is. Early risk takers or not, this is a coin where you hold for a long time for profit.

ofcourse its fud and so is your post. "long time for profit" huh re-evaluate mate. you stand to make 10x profit on launch ,not guaranteed but based on previous coins with innovation it can. not talking a overnight thing but it will and im not talking months and as businesses look to syscoin, your talking cementing its position in the top 10. the mistake people will make is holding this coin for short period and they will just watch rise and rise. ipo price will not be seen again.
whale123

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:07:32 AM

I really like the new roadmap. Sys seems to be the only coin now that could follow the path of most succesful coins in crypto.

Korean

Activity: 137

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 08:47:30 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?

Hmm....could we get the addresses to verify?
vaudvaud

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:12:42 AM

I starting mining with IPOMiner as I've used them before but then they disabled everything and locked the funds.. while there was some issues, it was for a very short time...and then no updates from them,  and no release of the SYS that was already mined...  since they disabled their port and literally a few minutes after the announced  fork I've been mining on Syscoin.me (almost a week now) with not a single issue and received every coin from them without issue..so mining is working.. also great support from them, very active with the community via IRC.. while it would be great for SYS if IPOMiner could update and it would bring a large amount of hashpower if they put it in the rotation and direct port, at this point I am sticking with Syscoin.me for my mining.
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:16:36 AM

I starting mining with IPOMiner as I've used them before but then they disabled everything and locked the funds.. while there was some issues, it was for a very short time...and then no updates from them,  and no release of the SYS that was already mined...  since they disabled their port and literally a few minutes after the announced  fork I've been mining on Syscoin.me (almost a week now) with not a single issue and received every coin from them without issue..so mining is working.. also great support from them, very active with the community via IRC.. while it would be great for SYS if IPOMiner could update and it would bring a large amount of hashpower if they put it in the rotation and direct port, at this point I am sticking with Syscoin.me for my mining.

Aye, Syscoin.me is indeed good, and are doing great support. As for IPOMiner, no idea. We will reach out to them again shortly
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:21:07 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?

Hmm....could we get the addresses to verify?

Any coins that we (the dev's) have from the initial premine are in cold storage. These addresses will be posted shortly, there will be no sell off of these for a very long time. I will have to dig out the details, but will post them when I have them.
As for the others from the buy support its the exact same.
Pages: « 1 ... 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 [346] 347 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: