Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 10:20:26 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Syscoin - Business on the Blockchain - LAUNCHED!  (Read 490175 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (109 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
snipsnoop
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 09:40:59 AM

Where can i find SYS Roadmap?? trying to keep been optimistic here....

For those asking about roadmaps or no clear path forward - this is why we are locking this thread and moving to a new one. We have posted this information multiple times but its been lost in the avalanche of pages here. To reiterate, and this will be clearly posted in the new thread later today [ROADMAP]:

- Merged Mining and Service fee regeneration (we are working on this now on testnet, we have regen working and MM but there was an issue with MM + services which we're ironing out right now). <- this will constitute the NEXT release aka 0.1.4 and will happen very soon, we're not launching things without overly testing now.
- ESCROW. We already have stubs in the code and this is the next feature to be implemented
- END TO END ENCRYPTION USING SYSCOIN KEYS - This is after escrow
- SERVICE FEE SCHEDULE FINALIZATION (after 90 day period, dynamic pricing will go into effect)
- QT WALLET IMPROVEMENTS (services in wallet, with nice UIs)
- (in parallel with the above, the non-C devs on the team): Building web-based service demos on top of all our four launch services all of which are properly functioning.

The above represents a 1-3month roadmap and will be clear in the new post, which will be up later today we were drafting it yesterday but then focused on Merged-mining later in the day.

We're talking now about rolling out Service Fee Regeneration as its own release without merged mining, within the next day or so. Details to follow shortly lots of stuff going on today.
peekay6969

Activity: 73
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:00:58 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?

Hmm....could we get the addresses to verify?

Any coins that we (the dev's) have from the initial premine are in cold storage. These addresses will be posted shortly, there will be no sell off of these for a very long time. I will have to dig out the details, but will post them when I have them.
As for the others from the buy support its the exact same.

It doesn't take long to post the addresses of your premine quantity so we can validate it on the block explorer. If you choose not to show us just say it. You have to be transparent and post it. Don't say you will post it. I'm trying to help and I am a supporter of this coin but very recently your PR is suffering. Here is some constructive criticism:

Don't say you will do something shortly or within the few hours and not explain why you didn't deliver:
Example, locking this thread. You guys have been talking about it but it's still up.
Also, merged mining. You kept saying it will be released very soon with the next version but now it isn't the case and the wallet isn't out in spite of it releasing "shortly".

My advice is give yourselves a few days of buffer time before you announce that you will release something.
It looks bad if you don't deliver, and in regards to not immediately sharing your addresses, it looks shady.
I'm really trying to help your image here.

snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:10:22 AM

so just having a think, and i remember how devs own about 17% premine of the current circulation, then brought in with their buy support another 250btc, and  moolah brought in with 120btc, so just the realization that amongst the devs and moolah, they own about 45% of the current supply of syscoin, is pretty scary for me, will we be told if it were to be sold off?

Any coins that we (the dev's) have from the initial premine are in cold storage. These addresses will be posted shortly, there will be no sell off of these for a very long time. I will have to dig out the details, but will post them when I have them.

It doesn't take long to post the addresses of your premine quantity so we can validate it on the block explorer. If you choose not to show us just say it. You have to be transparent and post it. Don't say you will post it. I'm trying to help and I am a supporter of this coin but very recently your PR is suffering. Here is some constructive criticism:

Don't say you will do something shortly or within the few hours and not explain why you didn't deliver:
Example, locking this thread. You guys have been talking about it but it's still up.
Also, merged mining. You kept saying it will be released very soon with the next version but now it isn't the case and the wallet isn't out in spite of it releasing "shortly".

My advice is give yourselves a few days of buffer time before you announce that you will release something.
It looks bad if you don't deliver, and in regards to not immediately sharing your addresses, it looks shady.

Good point. The problem is that I don't personally have those addresses so it is a bit hard for me to post. Dan and Moolah have them, and since Dan is on EST and its a bank holiday in the UK where Moolah is based its pretty hard for me to get them at this point in time.
So shortly is when Dan gets up and can post them.
Last week was a bit of a nightmare for us and a lot of the initial plans, posts etc got pushed out due to these.
Dan did post an update earlier in the thread. New thread will be opened and this one will be locked when we push out 0.1.4 and not a moment sooner.
forzendiablo
Legendary

Activity: 1526

the grandpa of cryptos

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:11:10 AM

yeah SYS needs some PR guy with good trust etc. currently it doesnt look good at all

yolo
peekay6969

Activity: 73

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:37:56 AM

Good point. The problem is that I don't personally have those addresses so it is a bit hard for me to post. Dan and Moolah have them, and since Dan is on EST and its a bank holiday in the UK where Moolah is based its pretty hard for me to get them at this point in time.
So shortly is when Dan gets up and can post them.
Last week was a bit of a nightmare for us and a lot of the initial plans, posts etc got pushed out due to these.
Dan did post an update earlier in the thread. New thread will be opened and this one will be locked when we push out 0.1.4 and not a moment sooner.

OK, Nice. thanks for the info.
Keep your heads up, things will be brighter. You have a a lot of supporters!
Pipi

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:39:07 AM

i have full faith with syscoin coz the dev and moolah exchange.It's time to buy some cheap coins
sdersdf2

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:44:11 AM

The nightmare was self-inflected. Just as an observer at this point - I'm curious about how you're going to change the market's perception that the same team that brought about the botched and widely ridiculed launch will do better going forward. What did you do wrong, what did you learn from this and how will you manage things differently (with different people?) going forward?
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:53:30 AM

The nightmare was self-inflected. Just as an observer at this point - I'm curious about how you're going to change the market's perception that the same team that brought about the botched and widely ridiculed launch will do better going forward. What did you do wrong, what did you learn from this and how will you manage things differently (with different people?) going forward?

Not sure I would call DDOS, blockchain attacks etc self-inflected. Full roadmap and a plan forward are being prepared, but not going to be released until all partners and Devs agree on it and its fully ready.
Until then I am not going to get drawn into talking about it.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 10:58:49 AM

yeah SYS needs some PR guy with good trust etc. currently it doesnt look good at all

Yes, bring in Iconic Expert. I want cheaper coins Smiley
SYS is the best long term Investment in crypto now. Those who cannot see this now will be the same ones buying our coins at a much higher price.I dont care if its 200 or 800 sat now, it will be worth MUCH more in the near future. Just buy , put in cold storage and forget about them for a while. Smiley
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:16:04 AM

do us a favour sling your hook sdersdf2..u love floating from coin to coin talking down on devs work .. u won,t buy crypto..your now called the fud floater lol  you observe all types of coins and then come out with all fud talk..SO SLING IT  bye
darkslash

Activity: 238
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:38:27 AM

this is really terrible, how did it turn out that the devs+moolah ended up with 45% of the syscoin supply AND 1500btc. seems investors are the only ones out of pocket here, sad really.
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:43:25 AM

this is really terrible, how did it turn out that the devs+moolah ended up with 45% of the syscoin supply AND 1500btc. seems investors are the only ones out of pocket here, sad really.

And you need to stop spreading FUD.. Just think about the statement (and use some basic maths ) and you will see how FLAWED it is.. Fail, fail badly lol
Not even going to humor you by doing it for you..
mamamae
Legendary

Activity: 1188
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:46:57 AM

there is evidence in some block explorer web page to see it's true ?
for the BTC part it is sure but the wasn't being mined for the most part
in years to come ?
i have to see in to the blockchain what happened
if i ever will be able to use the wallet ....

But even if is true more than 10 million are daily exchanged to the price 360 sat
so is a good reacquire for moolah , mark my word someone is going to be rich
even if ipo price will never be reached again ...

reality ? you fell to Scammers after being in an ICO , IPO
(more like any other stock and index in the world ICO or not got your portfolio down 25 % or 85 %)
Now  SEC is helping you getting back up your lost money maybe....
klopper

Activity: 616

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 11:49:27 AM

And you need to stop spreading FUD.. Just think about the statement (and use some basic maths ) and you will see how FLAWED it is.. Fail, fail badly lol

+1 haha epic Math fail Smiley
TheMilkman

Activity: 334
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:19:51 PM

+1 haha epic Math fail Smiley

This is irrelevant. Where are the news?
CunzhangInCHN

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:38:36 PM

Currently, no matter how many guys said Syscoin was good or potential coin...and will give the good service or development....

But i would rather said it was failed due to the current situation... low swap and low price... fact is the best thing to tell everyone what's the Syscoin is....

Dont boast here and make more guys in that send their money to other... if the syscoin good as u said..why u not buy it? i dont believe u will tell sb hi guys, it will earn more... all the good here only brag and the actual is shame...

does anybody see alex/SLEX here again??  So pls wake up....
CunzhangInCHN

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:39:36 PM

:-):-):-):-):-):-)  Sys have future , because we invested in this coin. relaxxxxxx:-):-):-):-):-)
Regards from Vladimir

all good comes from newbie...hm...lol
snipsnoop
Legendary

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:51:09 PM

Currently, no matter how many guys said Syscoin was good or potential coin...and will give the good service or development....

But i would rather said it was failed due to the current situation... low swap and low price... fact is the best thing to tell everyone what's the Syscoin is....

Dont boast here and make more guys in that send their money to other... if the syscoin good as u said..why u not buy it? i dont believe u will tell sb hi guys, it will earn more... all the good here only brag and the actual is shame...

In relation to Moolah, its a bank holiday in the UK. We are having a meeting with them tomorrow.
sigwo

Activity: 656

Go Jupiter!

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2014, 12:54:25 PM

Ready for the wallet to be stable, makes it cumbersome for exterior services to support. I support the syscoin team and will help test when/where needed, as I have in the past. I'm not looking so much for merged mining as I am a stable wallet.
manbot1

Activity: 84

View Profile
August 25, 2014, 12:55:07 PM

Dont boast here and make more guys in that send their money to other... if the sys[Suspicious link removed]d as u said..why u not buy it? i dont believe u will tell sb hi guys, it will earn more... all the good here only brag and the actual is shame...

no you wake up.. alex/slex prob on holiday moolah which is moopay are all still here wait till tomorrow they will let us all know whats going on... we the buyers are there to the moon we go
Pages: « 1 ... 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 344 345 346 [347] 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 »
  Print  

Jump to: