Bitcoin Forum
June 18, 2024, 10:35:43 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334551 times)
energycr (OP)

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:53:21 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 06:03:56 PM by energycr

lol guys, no need to argue  Grin Some people did create gaps between buy and sell orders so they can sell to investors at high prices and then buy again from the low prices, so they finally managed to dry up the market and dumped all the coins at the end. It does matter to some extent because most of the people on here that wanted to invest would be thinking the coin will be 2x cheaper. But are you going to wait for that? The serious investors do not care. they see the active devs and community and they buy up at market prices.

Anyone that managed to make some $ out of this pnd must be happy sleeping right now. But let's forget about it and work on better things, even if you cannot send bitcoins to us you could be active here. I am quite sure that out of 800 people. 700 were legitimate accounts and out of those 700. There are probably 200+ that are still holding onto their coins. HOWEVER! There's only Jan, Saint and silentbit or uran0s like guys who are still active here. Rest of them seem to be waiting for mintpal. But there is a bad news for you. Mintpal will give you nothing. Nothing at all. your hope of earning 0.1 btc more on your share die then you'll even probably come here to say some shit like how this coin is dead, dump all please. etc.

Then one day when the price has risen 500% and you will shit your pants because you sold at shit price you'll come back again and cry about it. Then you'll even probably buy at 500% price and then regret again when the price goes down a bit.

Bottom line is, coin right now is at the lowest price possible. It will not be worth this much for long. If I had anymore money (I have already sent all of my bitcoins to get things done for EnergyCoin includes android development and markets in wallet) I'd buy it.. It's matter of time when you will see some crazy price again and regret once more.
It's been 3 months and without a single cheer or help from community (note yes I do believe people did vote for us on Mintpal, thanks for that). We still worked, when people dumped to 10 satoshi, we still worked. Coin went to 400 Satoshi. And we still stick around and work for this coin and investor's money. We're working for free here.

Thanks for all ya support btw  Wink
energycr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 05:57:24 PM

Back to work : Update

Android wallet is being worked on, after a little downtime we're back up again to be continually work on Android development. Its not a generic wallet. It'll be added up with a lot more features as the time passes.

Website is almost done. We'll be making it online soon.
kawa900jc

Activity: 722
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:02:41 PM

Thanks EnergyCR for your wise words.

SaintFrantic

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:23:09 PM

Wow so much hate, I just asked a few questions politely. First of all I didnt receive any of energ coin for voting because I vote myself, I try to promote this coin, remind about voting to bring it where it should be, and you call me fucking idiot and a dummy? If you want me or anyone here to leave, fine. Anyway good luck energ team.

You so politely called us  thieves and that you were saying donations will go for our salaries! Yes I said this for all of Us! Do we act like you and say what is your job.Why are you expecting anything to happen just buy EnergyCoin for $1 each! It seems like totally unreasonable demand, doesn't? My job is just one to make sure this coin go where it needs to go.Energy market is worth billions If not trillions of dollars per year and we need to work towards adoption of EnergyCoin into this business sector.
  Android wallet is important part of this adoption.

We are getting you to the mintpal, isnt it enough? You also want us to pay for projects ? So what is your job here?

Wow so much hate, I just asked a few questions politely. First of all I didnt receive any of energ coin for voting because I vote myself, I try to promote this coin, remind about voting to bring it where it should be, and you call me fucking idiot and a dummy? If you want me or anyone here to leave, fine. Anyway good luck energ team.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 06:31:47 PM
Last edit: July 31, 2014, 07:23:20 PM by SaintFrantic

lol guys, no need to argue  Grin Some people did create gaps between buy and sell orders so they can sell to investors at high prices and then buy again from the low prices, so they finally managed to dry up the market and dumped all the coins at the end. It does matter to some extent because most of the people on here that wanted to invest would be thinking the coin will be 2x cheaper. But are you going to wait for that? The serious investors do not care. they see the active devs and community and they buy up at market prices.

Anyone that managed to make some $ out of this pnd must be happy sleeping right now. But let's forget about it and work on better things, even if you cannot send bitcoins to us you could be active here. I am quite sure that out of 800 people. 700 were legitimate accounts and out of those 700. There are probably 200+ that are still holding onto their coins. HOWEVER! There's only Jan, Saint and silentbit or uran0s like guys who are still active here. Rest of them seem to be waiting for mintpal. But there is a bad news for you. Mintpal will give you nothing. Nothing at all. your hope of earning 0.1 btc more on your share die then you'll even probably come here to say some shit like how this coin is dead, dump all please. etc.

Then one day when the price has risen 500% and you will shit your pants because you sold at shit price you'll come back again and cry about it. Then you'll even probably buy at 500% price and then regret again when the price goes down a bit.

Bottom line is, coin right now is at the lowest price possible. It will not be worth this much for long. If I had anymore money (I have already sent all of my bitcoins to get things done for EnergyCoin includes android development and markets in wallet) I'd buy it.. It's matter of time when you will see some crazy price again and regret once more.
It's been 3 months and without a single cheer or help from community (note yes I do believe people did vote for us on Mintpal, thanks for that). We still worked, when people dumped to 10 satoshi, we still worked. Coin went to 400 Satoshi. And we still stick around and work for this coin and investor's money. We're working for free here.

Thanks for all ya support btw  Wink

Yeah we do but people don't appreciate it. People never appreciate until they loose what they take for granted. Many people see me as radical but at least you know how important role a played for Energy to be where it is today. I don't want people to give me any money I have my coins which I bought with my own money. I just need this so called "community" to wake up and do something. I will keep doing what I'm doing no matter who is here or not because I have great idea what needs to be done here

Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 08:09:20 PM

I was not goin to reply anymore BUT: I think everyone can browse all pages back and see my posts, if anyone here is able to find any post where I call you thieves or saying donations will go to you, I'll send this person all my energ coins. After all my posts where I try somehow to bring more life here you call me an idiot and a dummy, then you abuse me that I called you thieves. Man what is wrong with you? I can imagine you may be a little upset with this whole "donation" stuff situation, but "Hey", if you gonna treat whole community like me, without any meaningful reason, you won't go far. We are here to support each other, not fight. I am still a peacefull guy and I didnt offend you anytime, so I expect the same from you.
energycr (OP)

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:36:17 PM

I was not goin to reply anymore BUT: I think everyone can browse all pages back and see my posts, if anyone here is able to find any post where I call you thieves or saying donations will go to you, I'll send this person all my energ coins. After all my posts where I try somehow to bring more life here you call me an idiot and a dummy, then you abuse me that I called you thieves. Man what is wrong with you? I can imagine you may be a little upset with this whole "donation" stuff situation, but "Hey", if you gonna treat whole community like me, without any meaningful reason, you won't go far. We are here to support each other, not fight. I am still a peacefull guy and I didnt offend you anytime, so I expect the same from you.

lets just put an end to this. we are working and thats all that matters to energycoin right now. peace  Smiley
NattyLiteCoin

Activity: 912
Merit: 1021

If you don’t believe, why are you here?

View Profile
July 31, 2014, 09:56:58 PM

I just bought a lot of coins and was perplexed by the price disparity almost to the point of giving up hope and just coming to grips with the loses. The sad part is that pump and dump greed is persistent amongst all altcoins. It's extremely annoying as the underlying premise of digital currency platforms in my heart and mind is to show the money in effect is just a powerful illusion. There are plenty of people that will bash the dollar as worthless and they're the first fucks to sell out, or fucking complain of not getting 400% hourly ROI. It's sad really. Once you think an ecosystem exists that can allow for people to not be so wrapped up in money, greed is just as prominent as ever.

Yay Evolution.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
  25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS  
  TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN  
          ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2452
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 05:14:34 AM

Yup, work

By the way, I have a little idea.

I'm sure that some of you are aware of Trezor hardware wallet.

I've just received my preorder some day's ago, and Trezor is now entering real production phase.

I'm not sure if there is a lot of job to do to be Trezor compatible (I imagine not so much)

But if energycr can do this, I think it can be good for ENRG.

Nice, I think this is a good plan!

Btw It was a nice buy opportunities for me.
Yesterday accumulate 220790.41096504 ENRG for 20 Sat!

I hope frustration is gone now for all people. Frustration is not good for exchange rate.
It is good for my accumulation of ENRG but we have to be positive.
Patience is the best way for this coin and I have lot of patience.
When the exchange rate is low I accumulate with BTC and from the 450 Mining shares I have.
ENRG for 10 Sat is no problem for me then I can accumulate to 50% is necessary.
Time is on my side and I have BIG plans with this coin but I need to work on implementation @ my work.
Now on holiday and this is my last day off. Monday I start @ the office and in the coming weeks I hope to convince the management team for adopting EnergyCoin for environmental projects. I mentioned several times but people see maybe not the importance of my plans yet. It are just words now but I know important people @ my work really want to create Cryptocurrency Ecosystem and I see EnergyCoin as the Green Bitcoin of the future. Much people like this idea and when the master plan is accepted we first grow bigger than Black Coin and then NXT and then Bitcoin!
But I need peace in this community!
There are more Green Cryptocurrency so I can switch if the bad discussions continue!
I invested 2000 Euro and as investment that is not a big number, I was my own money but I get it back for the work I did.
From now I want to see more positive posts because this coin can be very important for future development of environmental projects!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
SaintFrantic

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:44:25 AM

I don't want to fight you or anyone for that matter.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:51:45 AM

@Crypto4jan: I surely noticed your plan. Didn't say anything because you have to speak to your boss ans we have to wait from green lights.

But it's definitely those kind of projects that will matter at the end, and surely not beeing on mintpall.

I don't send money to the project, but I continue to try to find some ideas, and my optic fiber node is still running on raspi Wink

Try to keep positivity

As you said we need real things happening.

SaintFrantic

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 08:03:49 AM

Currently there is 1.5 mil in the donation wallets. I propose an auction for them.That way we can collect the necessary funds for the Android wallet.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 08:41:51 AM

A message trom My Project manager:

It is a call for a BIG project and she asked me if cryptocurrency CAN fit intro this call?
I Think yes and give me som feedback to answer her pleace.

-----

New forms of innovation
H2020-INSO-2015-CNECTSub call of: H2020-INSO-2014-2015
Planned Opening date
 11-12-2013

Publication date
 11-12-2013
 Deadline Date
 28-05-2015 17:00:00 (Brussels local time)

Total Call Budget
 €9,200,000
 Main Pillar
 Societal Challenges

Status
 Forthcoming
 OJ reference
 OJ C 361 of 11 December 2013

Topic: ICT-enabled open government

INSO-1-2015

·         Topic Description

·         Topic Conditions & Documents

·         Submission Service

Specific challenge: Public administrations need to address the new challenges posed by the evolution of society. Financial constraints are making this task difficult. At the same time, expectations - in terms of burden reduction and efficiency of public services - are growing.

The take-up of new technologies, such as social media and mobile technologies, leads to increased connectivity.

The availability of open data and open services, in an open government setting support the collaborative forms of service design and delivery and they increase transparency.

Personalised public services can arise from enabling and empowering citizens and businesses to directly participate in the design, creation, selection and delivery of some of the public services. Collaboration with users plays an important role in the transformation of public services. Public services delivered or enabled by ICT need to be easy to use and shall increasingly focus on flexible and personalised interactions with public administrations. Given the availability of data, users may be provided more pro-active, higher quality and valuable services, avoiding new divides. This can make services more attractive and increase collaboration. While creating growth and jobs, M-government can make services effective by adjusting them to the way citizens are communicating and delivering them to a variety of mobile devices in order to accommodate the on-going transition from stationary to mobile.

Transparency is an important element of the open government approach. Open data and information lead to more transparency. Openness and technology tools can also enable monitoring of the public sector and its performance. Transparency helps to increase accountability and trust in administrations.

Scope:

a) Innovation actions

The actions should address at least one of the sub-objectives (i or ii) below, which should be piloted against a set of clearly defined goals:

i) Pilots on personalised and mobile public services which will aim to benefit from one or more of the following:

· Intelligent and innovative use of large volumes of publicly available data for new, smart and mobile public services;

· Using open services and enabling any actors, including NGOs and users, to create or co-produce new public services in all fields;

· Pro-active and personalised citizen-centric public service applications; this can be according to a user profile created and controlled by the user and structured around modular public services;

· Following changes in user behaviour in accessing and using such services, understanding when relevant which citizens are able to/excluded from active and informed use and supporting the organisational and back-office implications, including privacy.

ii) Pilots on transparency which will aim to benefit from one or more of the following:

· Actions will aim to pilot tools to increase the transparency impact of ICT-based technology platforms of the public sector;

· The transparency tools to be piloted will benefit from open data and could help in monitoring, enhancing accountability and fighting corruption (e.g. through data mining and other tools).

· Examining how transparency tools bring benefit to different sections of the population and establishing practices to challenge emerging inequalities.

The Commission considers that proposals requesting a contribution from the EU of between EUR 1 and 3 million would allow this specific challenge to be addressed appropriately. Nonetheless, this does not preclude submission and selection of proposals requesting other amounts.

These innovation actions should include an assessment of the effectiveness as well as social and economic impact of using these approaches to deliver the public administrations' goals. The results of these assessments should also provide feedback into a set of recommendations for future use of these approaches to deliver more effective public administration.

b) Coordination and support actions[1]:

The activities should aim at encouraging networking of relevant stakeholders and teams working in these areas and to support constituency building. The dynamic, multidisciplinary network will include social, creative, humanities, ICT and economic expertise across the interface of research, technology and design in addition to other relevant stakeholders. Following an assessment of the needs, the network will carry out a gap analysis and identify potential applications for their successful implementation in the public sector. The activities will include the mobilisation of developers and civil servants (through events, hackatons, etc.) and awareness raising among end users in order to increase take-up of relevant newly developed eGovernment applications.

Expected impact:

· Stimulating the creation, delivery and use of new services on a variety of devices, utilising new web technologies, coupled with open public data.

· More personalised public services that better suit the needs of users.

· Reducing the administrative burden of citizens and businesses (e.g. collecting information from citizens only once).

· Increased transparency of and trust in public administrations.

Type of action:

a) Innovation actions

b) Coordination and support actions

[1] This activity directly aimed at supporting the development and implementation of evidence base for R&I policies and supporting various groups of stakeholders is excluded from the delegation to Research Executive Agency and will be implemented by the Commission services.

-------
Give me same feedback if You have sugestions so I can give project manager feedback?

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
August 01, 2014, 10:12:19 AM

First, energycoin could be used as a mean of rewarding public involvement.
A token that would help quantify work and reward it.
A token than could be used to exchange services.

And a way to authenticate privatly users and reward them without breaking privacy. (User can authentify on the network by signing challenge response using ENRG key, see bitID or bitauth project for examples)

I can try to contact bitID project owner to see if they would like to use ENRG wallet to implement bitID, as it's harder to have new BIPs accepted for bitcoin

I think account less and password less authentication methides are a good thing to explore.

Just let me know if it's interesting Wink

Thank you for your feedback. It is very use full and I go share it with PM (Project Manager).
Keep posting positive feedback it makes this coin special.

summerlulu

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 02:33:45 PM

Currently there is 1.5 mil in the donation wallets. I propose an auction for them.That way we can collect the necessary funds for the Android wallet.

Hi SaintFrantic,

I think it is not a good time to do an auction, because the current rate is too low.

I'm impressed on your hard working for EnRG.
Uran0s

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 01, 2014, 07:54:03 PM

Ok, price is moving, volume is moving, is that what we need Smiley.
HongKong

Activity: 812

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 05:54:56 AM

c'mon 100 sats

████████████████████
           ██████████████████████
          ████                ████
         ████   █████   ████   ████
        ████   ███████ ██████   ████
       ████   ████ ████   ████   ████
      ████   ████   ████   ████   ████
     ████   ████  ██ ████   ████ 
    ████   ████   ██  ████
    ████   ████   ███  ████
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███
    ████   ████   ███    ███
     ████   ████   ████ ████ ████
      ████   ████   ████ ██ ████  ████
       ████   ████   ████ ████   ████
        ████   ██████ ██████    ████
         ████   ████   ████    ████
          ████                ████
           ██████████████████████
            ████████████████████
I N D X
richwang

Activity: 605

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:20:18 AM

We are on #1 now for MintPal voting. Keep voting,guys!

SaintFrantic

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 08:59:45 AM

Website is going live now!

erep

Activity: 2324
Merit: 594

View Profile
August 02, 2014, 11:02:42 AM

We are on #1 now for MintPal voting. Keep voting,guys!
Website is going live now!

So many things happening but price still very low.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Pages: « 1 ... 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 [271] 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 ... 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: