Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:36:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ENRG]Energycoin - Android Released - Bittrex -  (Read 334544 times)
kawa900jc

Activity: 721
Merit: 500

StakeChain Community leader

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:42:52 PM

@SaintFrantic

That looks brilliant! Am eager to see the ENRG Android wallet come to live. I promised to fund the wallet and I did fund many coins into the Energy Saving Fund wallet,
so hopefully you and crypto4jan have also been able to use that for the Android wallet development.

Selling the coins will be mistake as I have said before. You realize that at this price the coins will worth next to nothing. Better keep them off market. I will try to fund the wallet myself with cash. Maybe someone will be willing to donate BTC directly. We need more than just handful of people funding the whole process.
 I thank, you and everyone who really believe that EnergyCoin has the potential to become something special and big.

This weekend I start a topic on the EnergyCoin forum for crowdfunding.
I donate 0.1 BTC and 500K ENRG for reward donations.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, but full nodes are more resource-heavy, and they must do a lengthy initial syncing process. As a result, lightweight clients with somewhat less security are commonly used.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
SaintFrantic

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 05:50:11 PM

@SaintFrantic

That looks brilliant! Am eager to see the ENRG Android wallet come to live. I promised to fund the wallet and I did fund many coins into the Energy Saving Fund wallet,
so hopefully you and crypto4jan have also been able to use that for the Android wallet development.

Selling the coins will be mistake as I have said before. You realize that at this price the coins will worth next to nothing. Better keep them off market. I will try to fund the wallet myself with cash. Maybe someone will be willing to donate BTC directly. We need more than just handful of people funding the whole process.
 I thank, you and everyone who really believe that EnergyCoin has the potential to become something special and big.

This weekend I start a topic on the EnergyCoin forum for crowdfunding.
I donate 0.1 BTC and 500K ENRG for reward donations.

Thanks, kawa900jc

Digithusiast

Activity: 886
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 06:03:13 PM

@SaintFrantic

OK, I get it. Then I will donate another 0.5 BTC for the Android wallet. Is there a ENRG-development-team BTC wallet-address where I can send the 0.5 BTC to?

note: ...and meanwhile I will keep buying ENRG off the market :-)
SaintFrantic

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 07:53:52 PM

@SaintFrantic

OK, I get it. Then I will donate another 0.5 BTC for the Android wallet. Is there a ENRG-development-team BTC wallet-address where I can send the 0.5 BTC to?

note: ...and meanwhile I will keep buying ENRG off the market :-)
Great news. Thanks for that. I will ask EnergyCR what was the BTC wallet or I will create another one. That means we need another 1.25 BTC.
 After we pay for this we will need an accountant I'm really not the person for following what's coming in and out. I will keep saying that this is community project so please participate in it with every way you can.
 Here is what we need at the moment to push EnergyCoin forward:
 -Web developer
 -Web administrator
 -Accountant
 -Graphic designer
 -Software developer (Any platform, mostly we need developer to help with the Desktop wallets)

If you have any skills and experience in those above please contact me on PM.

Digithusiast

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 08:59:03 PM

Please see my pm. I am a bit confused who are in the current team, and what the current team members are each working on.
It would be good to have information about the team and who does what in the ANN.
I thought the Android wallet was being build already and only needed funding. Now I get the feeling a whole team and money are needed  Huh

SaintFrantic

View Profile
September 11, 2014, 09:20:53 PM
Last edit: September 12, 2014, 05:46:13 AM by SaintFrantic

Guys read carefully my next words:

This is not my private company or project. I don't work for you and your not my clients. I only ask for thing that are being done. I'm  not promising you feature that will be done one day or never. The wallet is being worked on. Go back in the thread and you will see. I have mentioned many times same things over and over again.
Who the team is?
When I wanted money for projects?
What I'm doing?
What are the rest of the team doing?

If you have specific question please ask. I'm not programmer and never claimed to be. I'm good in managing people, investing and visionary work. I don't do accounting, software developing, graphic development or any of the things I posted above. I see in the future and have others develop it. Remember someone who did the same thing. I do. S.J.

Contact me If you need more clarification.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Activity: 2451
Merit: 1025

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2014, 04:13:01 AM

No worries about the team and its skills. Sure we need more technical expertise and  that point I work on paid employer's. That takes some time but I can go make next step with investment people. Not direct where I work but my office supports me to make
EnergyCoin the Green CryptoCurrency of the future!
But now we work with volunteers, I also put much own funds into buying coins for the EnergyCoin Foundation and spend free ours to be here and build on community spirit. Believe me I never left this coin behind and go for the best, I go not selling one single coin I have!
Now 14M and if necessary I sell my car and buy the rest!

e2wwnbU8XBcnZxSfMTwZLS7Ru6LdWHunCu
00000a5ac2dc57cfb0b92bc8be7731fe6a94a8c1c49a0d2f32e9e2da4f7d2308
SaintFrantic

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 05:45:51 AM

No worries about the team and its skills. Sure we need more technical expertise and  that point I work on paid employer's. That takes some time but I can go make next step with investment people. Not direct where I work but my office supports me to make
EnergyCoin the Green CryptoCurrency of the future!
But now we work with volunteers, I also put much own funds into buying coins for the EnergyCoin Foundation and spend free ours to be here and build on community spirit. Believe me I never left this coin behind and go for the best, I go not selling one single coin I have!
Now 14M and if necessary I sell my car and buy the rest!

That's what we call dedication. Jan don't sell your car, please. Thank you for being real believer from the start of this project. As I have said before I will not leave the coin I have plans for it as well. So we have 2 major ideas here and If one succeed so is the other one. What we know is not always the measurement of what we can do or be willing to do.

I Believe.

Digithusiast

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:19:14 AM

Thank you for elaborating. I will remain a supporter of EnergyCoin by donating. So you can count on the 0.5 BTC I promised. Please send me the ENRG team wallet-address to send it to and spend it wisely in best interests for EnergyCoin.
energycr (OP)

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 12, 2014, 08:20:17 AM

Please see my pm. I am a bit confused who are in the current team, and what the current team members are each working on.
It would be good to have information about the team and who does what in the ANN.
I thought the Android wallet was being build already and only needed funding. Now I get the feeling a whole team and money are needed  Huh

you maybe got confused.
We have already all of the things he mentioned covered. But future development needs more people. The team is small, And all the support that we get are from a very few people like you. This makes things difficult. We can manage web development or management, but having more people on board is great. We do need to expend. But then again, getting support out of bitcointalk is a no-no.

What we need software developer is for complex applications. I cannot discuss in detail because someone could take the ideas and implement in their own coins. But there are amazing features that require complete development skills and team work which we're missing.  Smiley

Graphic designer is only need for UI part. Not a lot of work though.

Even if we are working does not mean we don't need help from other members. Even huge crowd funded coins hire people to do all the work with them.
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 13, 2014, 01:22:46 PM

you maybe got confused.
We have already all of the things he mentioned covered. But future development needs more people. The team is small, And all the support that we get are from a very few people like you. This makes things difficult. We can manage web development or management, but having more people on board is great. We do need to expend. But then again, getting support out of bitcointalk is a no-no.

What we need software developer is for complex applications. I cannot discuss in detail because someone could take the ideas and implement in their own coins. But there are amazing features that require complete development skills and team work which we're missing.  Smiley

Even if we are working does not mean we don't need help from other members. Even huge crowd funded coins hire people to do all the work with them.
Part of the busyness where I have a go for:
- Solve the problems where Team-ENRG is struggling with.
- The time scale is 2-4 weeks I can give more information
- Work out currency ecosystem for EnergyCoin
- Huge more budget for future development
- Buying large amount of coins below a target value
- Work on this community with colleges from Alterra and other Research institutes with Green profile.
- etc etc
My personal target for EnergyCoin is to be the most valuable POS coin before the end of this year!
I can't guarantee all the above statements but I do my best to fulfill them.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2014, 08:40:39 AM

I just restart the giveaway action on the forum the get more involvement of people to this adventure
My colleges of the EnergyCoin team get 1000 reward and all other new members 100 reward
https://twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/511070657212211200

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 15, 2014, 08:11:08 AM

I thought the Android wallet was being build already and only needed funding. Now I get the feeling a whole team and money are needed  Huh

you maybe got confused.

- Work on this community with colleges from Alterra and other Research institutes with Green profile.
- etc etc
My personal target for EnergyCoin is to be the most valuable POS coin before the end of this year!

That is really awesome

Keep up the good work  Smiley
Thank you and I working on.
@Bittrex not many believers but much more funds is coming!
So keep on selling cheap coins!
Most other currencies will be crushed!

rockrabbit

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:20:35 AM

you maybe got confused.

- etc etc

Great Plan, Great Target, and Great Leader like you, Jan

ranlo
Legendary

Activity: 1974
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 04:51:45 AM

FWIW, I bought some more coins today. I'm not a huge holder by any means, but am supporting it as I'm able to because I love the direction it's taking!

If anyone wants to trade ENRG for writing/proofreading/editing jobs, let me know; I accept many other currencies as well but would love to build up my ENRG holdings.

https://nanogames.io/i-bctalk-n/
Message for info on how to get kickbacks on sites like Nano (above) and CryptoPlay!
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 08:19:18 AM

Thank you all for the support!
I work hard on the list.
This is not a project for the short term so be patience and watch and act for great future of EnergCoin.
So many possibilities anymore than can imagine!

@MintPal now ENRG is cheaper then @Bittrex
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ENRG/BTC

rockrabbit

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 10:15:16 AM

Thank you all for the support!
I work hard on the list.
This is not a project for the short term so be patience and watch and act for great future of EnergCoin.
So many possibilities anymore than can imagine!

@MintPal now ENRG is cheaper then @Bittrex
https://www.mintpal.com/market/ENRG/BTC

Let me know if you need any help Smiley
crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 11:56:55 AM
Last edit: September 16, 2014, 12:18:08 PM by crypto4jan

I'm organizing a promo/marketing group for EnergyCoin (ENRG) through Twitter.
Post here quoting this post.

Come and join us.

Participants so far:
- rockrabbit

I encourage everyone to join our #EnergyCoin IRC channel on http://webchat.freenode.net where we can discuss next marketing/promo steps etc.

I will update this thread everyday.
When recruiting up to 10 or more people, we will begin Twitter Promo!
Hi rockrabbit,
I found your old post and it is a good plan!
Maybe we can make an EnergyCoin group on facebook?
There is a Facebook page but an active group would be great!
Can you organize that?
I'm always on irc as @GEO_Jan and the list of people there is now growing.
Are you also active there?
On the forum we need also more activity.
Some living topics.
Maybe an idea topic?
So much to do if you want to help with EnergyCoin the Green Cryptocurrency of the future.

rockrabbit

View Profile
September 16, 2014, 03:09:28 PM

Come and join us.

Participants so far:
- rockrabbit

I encourage everyone to join our #EnergyCoin IRC channel on http://webchat.freenode.net where we can discuss next marketing/promo steps etc.

Hi rockrabbit,
Can you organize that?
Some living topics.
Maybe an idea topic?
So much to do if you want to help with EnergyCoin the Green Cryptocurrency of the future.

I don't have much time to do such things now, but my funds will come soon and i will put this money to build the buyer support. Hope it will help.

I keep on buying Energycoin after i am back in the Bitcoin forum, and these coins are all off the market. Glad to accumulate my holdings at cheap.

crypto4jan
Legendary

Energy coin master

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2014, 03:31:04 PM

Come and join us.

Participants so far:
- rockrabbit

Hi rockrabbit,
Can you organize that?
Some living topics.
Maybe an idea topic?

I don't have much time to do such things now, but my funds will come soon and i will put this money to build the buyer support. Hope it will help.

I keep on buying Energycoin after i am back in the Bitcoin forum, and these coins are all off the market. Glad to accumulate my holdings at cheap.

Thank you, all support is welkome!

Pages: « 1 ... 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 [286] 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 »
  Print  

Jump to: