Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:15:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 532 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Closed Thread  (Read 677630 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
banders

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 05:54:28 PM

I cannot get it, how can u keep your password in a text file, copy/paste it and hope you will never get hacked? I guess it's better to type it every time - that's safer anyway, well, unless there is a keylogger hiding on your harddrive...  Roll Eyes

To thwart keyloggers, enable the "Two-channel auto-type obfuscation" checkbox.
http://keepass.info/help/v2/autotype_obfuscation.html

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
drcoolix

Activity: 76
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:13:21 PM

I've just checked the new wallet...
NODE impress me - it's very huge and complex thing  Shocked

NODE - the 2d gen currency. Recommend!
N1ceMan

Activity: 22

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 06:31:44 PM

@ SLOGAN Bounty Hunters!

A Discussion thread for selecting the best SLOGAN  was created:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=723016.msg8167771#msg8167771

Participate in the Voting an help us choose the best Submitted Slogan!

# The Link for the TestNEt and The Ledger, are posted on the OP! There rest of them are coming tomorrow! We need to update the website first!

not all my slogans in the list  Sad

NODE - 4 Letters 4 Currency.
NODE - Four Letters 4 Currency.
NODE - Four Symbols 4 Currency.
NODE - Four Characters 4 Currency.
NODE - Sign 4 Currency.
NODE - Just buy it.
NODE 4 Your Choice.
Wesiematic

Activity: 437
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:41:11 PM
Last edit: August 03, 2014, 09:57:00 PM by Wesiematic

Great work, looks very nice and like a good start.

Node the best Smiley

here are some slogans if some more needed:
   - NODE - get connected
   - NODE - growing evolution
   - NODE - fast & save
        - NODE - fast, save & modular
   - NODE - the payment system
   - NODE - future inside
   - NODE - where imaginations get connected
   - NODE - just NODE

there is always a light at the end of the tunnel...
banders

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 09:58:51 PM

I cannot get it, how can u keep your password in a text file, copy/paste it and hope you will never get hacked? I guess it's better to type it every time - that's safer anyway, well, unless there is a keylogger hiding on your harddrive...  Roll Eyes

To thwart keyloggers, enable the "Two-channel auto-type obfuscation" checkbox.
http://keepass.info/help/v2/autotype_obfuscation.html
And if you are really paranoid you can enable the "Collect additional entropy" checkbox, when generating your password.
The random number generator will collect system entropy manually and hash it with random numbers provided by the system's default CSP (cryptographic service provider) and a counter.
Kolbas

Activity: 342

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:15:07 PM

- NODE - just NODE
this was good!
griffinriz

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:18:33 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2014, 07:54:02 AM by griffinriz

Great work, looks very nice and like a good start.

Node the best Smiley

here are some slogans if some more needed:
   - NODE - get connected
   - NODE - growing evolution
   - NODE - fast & save
        - NODE - fast, save & modular
   - NODE - the payment system
   - NODE - future inside
   - NODE - where imaginations get connected
   - NODE - just NODE

Fast and Save sounds good.
Conurtrol

Activity: 478

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:25:51 PM

NODE? YESDE!  Cheesy
sanbashiyi
Legendary

Activity: 895
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 10:28:45 PM

this coin still distribution ? wow , it takes long time , when will finish?
 Smiley
ShawnLeary

Activity: 518
Merit: 504

View Profile
August 03, 2014, 11:14:35 PM

this coin still distribution ? wow , it takes long time , when will finish?
 Smiley

word

"We have the power to begin the world over again" - Thomas Paine
Chris001

Activity: 448

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 12:56:10 AM

I get NODE Account # 12336957661887674448

My number in the list is #15641667066091303754

And I dont have the password wrong, I already made that mistake with NEM, I may have lost my NEM stake because of it. Patmast3r said he will try to help me, but thats another story.

I copied the password from a text file this time, and pasted it in when I made my account. I am pasting in the same password from the same text file.

I am coming up with different Acct number than what is in the list and what I had typed in my text file.

I am having the worst luck with my stakes in these things.

That's the same problem nxt people have again and again.
The same password always returns the same account number. Sometimes when copy and paste from textfiles it adds additional whitespace or it fucks up special characters and so on.
Try to type it manually.

Don't use text editors for passwords! Use some password manager like keepass or Safe in Cloud
+1 only wrong passwords show worng accounts ..... keepass   is the best choice ,

I dont have the wrong password, the same thing happened to Raxe.io and others. Koop put up a post that stated that this was happening to others and to let him know if it happened to us.

It happened to me. Now I can't get my NODEs. This is a big deal as you would imagine. Yes, keepass is more secure, but it's the same thing as you just copy your password and paste it in, but yes it's more secure that Notepad because it needs a password for you to get in. I have it now.

But what are we doing with the people who are putting in thier passwords and getting a different account than what is in the list? I want to get my NODE like everyone else. I signed up very early. Someone help me.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=186785
Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:11:02 AM

I get NODE Account # 12336957661887674448

My number in the list is #15641667066091303754

And I dont have the password wrong, I already made that mistake with NEM, I may have lost my NEM stake because of it. Patmast3r said he will try to help me, but thats another story.

I copied the password from a text file this time, and pasted it in when I made my account. I am pasting in the same password from the same text file.

I am coming up with different Acct number than what is in the list and what I had typed in my text file.

I am having the worst luck with my stakes in these things.

That's the same problem nxt people have again and again.
The same password always returns the same account number. Sometimes when copy and paste from textfiles it adds additional whitespace or it fucks up special characters and so on.
Try to type it manually.

Don't use text editors for passwords! Use some password manager like keepass or Safe in Cloud
+1 only wrong passwords show worng accounts ..... keepass   is the best choice ,

I dont have the wrong password, the same thing happened to Raxe.io and others. Koop put up a post that stated that this was happening to others and to let him know if it happened to us.

It happened to me. Now I can't get my NODEs. This is a big deal as you would imagine. Yes, keepass is more secure, but it's the same thing as you just copy your password and paste it in, but yes it's more secure that Notepad because it needs a password for you to get in. I have it now.

But what are we doing with the people who are putting in thier passwords and getting a different account than what is in the list? I want to get my NODE like everyone else. I signed up very early. Someone help me.
1 number wrong on password = wrong account
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 01:24:58 AM

Koop himself said there was a problem

I told you that I wrote it into notepad when I started the account and pasted it in there. Now I'm pasting  in the same thing and I'm getting a different account coming up.

It was also said that if you put a space before or after the password that a different account would come up, which is the way it should work, but it doesnt work that way. Put a space before your password and login. You get the same account. Of a space after, same thing, same account.

Something is up and I just need my coins sent to an account I can in which I can get them.

I am a stakeholder!! Just like you. Lets help each other here.

Here is the link to my trust settings here on forum. This trust system is very unfair. I make good on every deal Ive ever made. I had many, many deals as you can see and I never scammed anyone. All it takes is a random account to give you negative trust and youre screwed. Tomatocage has never even talked to me ever but when the random acct hit me with negative trust, Tomatocage came right behind him and marked neg trust again so obviously he was the one who did it. You can look at Tomatocage trust and see how many of his compeditors at the currency exchange thread he labeled scammers. I never scammed anyone. My trust was green over 20 before this. I hope it never happens to you because the mods cant help you.
ShawnLeary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:21:58 AM

I told you that I wrote it into notepad when I started the account and pasted it in there. Now I'm pasting  in the same thing and I'm getting a different account coming up.

It was also said that if you put a space before or after the password that a different account would come up, which is the way it should work, but it doesnt work that way. Put a space before your password and login. You get the same account. Of a space after, same thing, same account.

Something is up and I just need my coins sent to an account I can in which I can get them.

There was a time when they wanted EVERYONE to start over again and create a new password.  I won't pretend to be interested in actually finding that particular moment in the many many threads.  However, I remember them having a security compromise and asking everyone to create new passphrases.

Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 02:31:34 AM

There was a time when they wanted EVERYONE to start over again and create a new password.  I won't pretend to be interested in actually finding that particular moment in the many many threads.  However, I remember them having a security compromise and asking everyone to create new passphrases.

yes that was a long time ago, and I hadn't even made my account yet at that time. I did it at in last week that they gave us time to.

Then the other day they said to check and make sure that the account number we had in our records matched what was on the Membership list. I checked and it was the same.

I did everything that I needed to do and I am not the only one with this problem. I just what to know what I have to do to get an account that will give me my stake, or if they are going to fix this so me, Raxe.io (a development company themselves), and everyone with this same problem, can get their stakes.

Im just looking for an update from the devs, Im not in a big hurry to sell my NODE, I just want to make sure I''m doing everything I need to do the fix this issue.

ShawnLeary

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:07:27 AM

yes that was a long time ago, and I hadn't even made my account yet at that time. I did it at in last week that they gave us time to.

Then the other day they said to check and make sure that the account number we had in our records matched what was on the Membership list. I checked and it was the same.

I did everything that I needed to do and I am not the only one with this problem. I just what to know what I have to do to get an account that will give me my stake, or if they are going to fix this so me, Raxe.io (a development company themselves), and everyone with this same problem, can get their stakes.

Im just looking for an update from the devs, Im not in a big hurry to sell my NODE, I just want to make sure I''m doing everything I need to do the fix this issue.

Wow that sucks.  I continually kept coming on and checking to make sure it corresponded at all times fearing it would be lost.  I wonder how they will be able to prove, or disprove, your claim? 

JakeThePanda

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:18:12 AM

Where are we in the distribution?  Can't that be in the OP?  I'm not looking to sell I'm anxious to make sure I get mines, na mean?

DynhoSts

Activity: 266

day trader mode "on"

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 03:31:34 AM

Where are we in the distribution?  Can't that be in the OP?  I'm not looking to sell I'm anxious to make sure I get mines, na mean?

Members List
Chris001

electroneum.com

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:11:08 AM

There was a time when they wanted EVERYONE to start over again and create a new password.  I won't pretend to be interested in actually finding that particular moment in the many many threads.  However, I remember them having a security compromise and asking everyone to create new passphrases.

Wow that sucks.  I continually kept coming on and checking to make sure it corresponded at all times fearing it would be lost.  I wonder how they will be able to prove, or disprove, your claim?  

Well the best thing in my favor is that it is not only me, and it happened to a development company/group Roxe.io, so it out there that this is happening.

They can see the coins are still there, if they sent them. I wonder can they erase that account from the system? I don't know.

But it's not a problem I caused. In my case with NEM, I did make a mistake, and wrote the password down wrong, which is why I used the notepad paste idea with this case. In NEMs case it's a token that won't be worth anything at some point when everyone cashes in their tokens for real NEM. At that point they will be able to see that the token is still there and never moved, so they can help me and just send me my stake the regular way because I never touched the token, the can see that, there's no trust involved. So thats an easy one to fix.

But what are the NODE devs going to do to help me. Im this case, it's not my fault and it's happening to others, trusted, respected people luckily.

I'm just waiting for an answer as to how the NODE devs are going to fix this. I'm sure they will come up with something because it's something wrong with the system and not something I screwed up this time around.

SillkRoad

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 04, 2014, 04:24:49 AM

There was a time when they wanted EVERYONE to start over again and create a new password.  I won't pretend to be interested in actually finding that particular moment in the many many threads.  However, I remember them having a security compromise and asking everyone to create new passphrases.

Wow that sucks.  I continually kept coming on and checking to make sure it corresponded at all times fearing it would be lost.  I wonder how they will be able to prove, or disprove, your claim?  

Well the best thing in my favor is that it is not only me, and it happened to a development company/group Roxe.io, so it out there that this is happening.

They can see the coins are still there, if they sent them. I wonder can they erase that account from the system? I don't know.

But it's not a problem I caused. In my case with NEM, I did make a mistake, and wrote the password down wrong, which is why I used the notepad paste idea with this case. In NEMs case it's a token that won't be worth anything at some point when everyone cashes in their tokens for real NEM. At that point they will be able to see that the token is still there and never moved, so they can help me and just send me my stake the regular way because I never touched the token, the can see that, there's no trust involved. So thats an easy one to fix.

But what are the NODE devs going to do to help me. Im this case, it's not my fault and it's happening to others, trusted, respected people luckily.

I'm just waiting for an answer as to how the NODE devs are going to fix this. I'm sure they will come up with something because it's something wrong with the system and not something I screwed up this time around.

Unfortunately we can not delete the transaction, we need to completely erase all blockchain
100% is not the fault of the system, the algorithm is the creation of accounts remained the same
Pages: « 1 ... 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 [118] 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 ... 532 »
  Print  

Jump to: