Bitcoin Forum
July 09, 2024, 08:42:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 01:22:38 AM

Good post vlad

Been trying like hell to get some more orders filled but I keep getting blocked by someone's bot.  The price is not even close the real price, anyone selling now will most likely have to buy back higher
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 01:22:45 AM

Where can we see the actions of the NSF?

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

No please, don't go. NAUT is nothing without you!

Or, you could read the thread where all the NSF trading has been posted. Hmmm... your choice.

Yes, its true, i will sell my 2,300,000 NAUT

PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:01:19 AM

Good post vlad

Been trying like hell to get some more orders filled but I keep getting blocked by someone's bot.  The price is not even close the real price, anyone selling now will most likely have to buy back higher

It was probably a multipool bot.
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:30:44 AM

Where can we see the actions of the NSF?

If this don't become public soon, then im out.  After all crypto is about transparency

Hahahaha, right.

NSF Actions have all been posted in this thread.

Not the sell orders.  They can't post those because:

A) It will anger too many people who bought at those inflated prices.

And

B) It would become too obvious the goal here is to grow that 1% premine to a massive 25% premine [at the cost of everyone here].

The good news?

This is well thought out and with such a huge premine (post trades) one can really get a coin to a much higher level.  $1 should be very cheap I think and $10 is possible.

But meanwhile, the volatility, which allows for the NSF to do its job of accumulating massive amounts of NAUT, will continue which means a lot more booms and busts.

If you're smart you can roll with the herd and do very well.  If you trade on emotions then you'll lose it all and miss the final run which I think will be massive.

You know it's been emphasized... Repeatedly... The NSF buys and sells at ANY price. It is careful management of the volumes therein that are key

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
Alphi

Activity: 798
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:17:35 AM

And

B) It would become too obvious the goal here is to grow that 1% premine to a massive 25% premine [at the cost of everyone here].

The good news?

This is well thought out and with such a huge premine (post trades) one can really get a coin to a much higher level.  $1 should be very cheap I think and $10 is possible.

But meanwhile, the volatility, which allows for the NSF to do its job of accumulating massive amounts of NAUT, will continue which means a lot more booms and busts.

If you're smart you can roll with the herd and do very well.  If you trade on emotions then you'll lose it all and miss the final run which I think will be massive.

+1 well put..a pre-mined stabilization fund is just a slush fund for someone to trade the coin and accumulate without the exposure of having to have bought them in the first place.

it will be interesting to see how this pans out and whether or not this is classed as insider trading.

if a company exec did this with his companies own shares it sure would be insider trading and so all trades would have to be reported to the SEC to be on the public record.
but when the federal reserve does it with the USD... it is not, even though the FED is a private organisation....

I guess we just have to wait and see.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
DOGE:   DRN7pXid34o6wQgUuK8BoSjWJ5g8jiEs4e
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:40:16 PM
Last edit: May 24, 2014, 05:55:26 PM by IncreaseMyT

And

The good news?

+1 well put..a pre-mined stabilization fund is just a slush fund for someone to trade the coin and accumulate without the exposure of having to have bought them in the first place.

it will be interesting to see how this pans out and whether or not this is classed as insider trading.

if a company exec did this with his companies own shares it sure would be insider trading and so all trades would have to be reported to the SEC to be on the public record.
but when the federal reserve does it with the USD... it is not, even though the FED is a private organisation....

I am failing to see how this would be insider trading.  Its one thing if your trading something that you can control the price of, by fudging your books, but crypto is open source so all the capital info is right on the blockchain.  So to me, i don't understand how it would be insider trading.

You could make the argument that someone may know when a new feature is coming out or some big news, but again since its open source anyone could do that with the coin, wether your the dev or not.

I think the twinkies said it best when they said "BTC (or any crypto) encourages us to be more open in our financial dealings".

Just my 2 cents

PS the max chart on mint looks like its floating on air, im stoked!
Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 05:55:16 PM

And

The good news?

I am failing to see how this would be insider trading.  Its one thing if your trading something that you can control the price of, by fudging your books, but crypto is open source so all the capital info is right on the blockchain.  So to me, i don't understand how it would be insider trading.

You could make the argument that someone may know when a new feature is coming out or some big news, but again since its open source anyone could do that with the coin, wether your the dev or not.

I think the twinkies said it best when they said "BTC (or any crypto) encourages us to be more open in our financial dealings".

Just my 2 cents

This is NOT insider trading.  What he's doing is NOT illegal.

This would qualify as a stock BuyBack.

Very clever, I wish I would have thought it of it first.  Haha!

Just accumulate on every dip cause this guy has some plan, I'm pretty sure about that.

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 05:59:25 PM

Was able to team up with a few people and gather donations towards bounties. Approx. 2500 NAUT.

Blog Posts & Articles about Nautiluscoin = 100 NAUT
(Website must have a minimum 100 visitors a day with requirements:
Must have a minimum 400 words. Must add our logo and link to http://www.nautiluscoin.com/ & our reddit page: http://www.reddit.com/r/nautiluscoin/. (Articles before May 24th are not accepted.)

Translations of our Bitcointalk page = 100 NAUT Each
Must be a translation of our Nautiluscoin page on bitcointalk and other forums, posted on the language threads. (Languages posted before May 24th are not accepted.)
-Chinese
-Russian
-Polish
-Spanish
-German
-Greek
-Italian
-Dutch
-French
-Korean
-Japanese
-Thailand
-Vietnamese

If you want to donate, send to: NS1iyvUu5ofz4PaPq1LMgYFiNESJf7LU5A

I wrote an article some time ago and linked on this thread. I'm unsure of visitor count but it's on Examiner.

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
Alphi

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:18:50 PM

And

The good news?

Just my 2 cents

This is NOT insider trading.  What he's doing is NOT illegal.

This would qualify as a stock BuyBack.

Very clever, I wish I would have thought it of it first.  Haha!

Just accumulate on every dip cause this guy has some plan, I'm pretty sure about that.

This most certainly is not a stock buy back... the people behind the fund are not the issuers of the coins. the coins are generated or "issued" by the miners so they are not buying back anything that they have issued.

insider trading occurs when people who have inside information before the market act on it to line their own pockets.

this is regardless of who is issuing the stock or commodity... I think there certainly is a grey area here and it will probably have to be tested in court.

make no mistake, SEC rules and federal laws do apply to all types of investments.. including crypto coins.

in all honesty though given past events.. if the fund is wildly successful it will probably be hacked long before the authorities get involved.

KARMA: KSc9oGgGga1TS4PqZNFxNS9LSDjdSgpC1B      VERT: VgKaooA5ZuLLUXTUANJigH9wCPuzBUBv9H
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 06:32:39 PM

but here is my question.  Since no one "owns" the crypto currency as you stated, how can it be insider info?  Everyone is at the same advantage.  If I owned Bitpay and was going to use it as a currency I do not need anyones permission, there fore I could buy up the coin, add it to my business model, and no one could say or do anything.

This is the benefit of open source code.  Not just the dev have those advantages, therefore how could it be insider trading?

Alphi

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:48:27 PM

but here is my question.  Since no one "owns" the crypto currency as you stated, how can it be insider info?  Everyone is at the same advantage.  If I owned Bitpay and was going to use it as a currency I do not need anyones permission, there fore I could buy up the coin, add it to my business model, and no one could say or do anything.

This is the benefit of open source code.  Not just the dev have those advantages, therefore how could it be insider trading?

believe me if there is a crisis or an impending crisis or some big news, the Dev and Core group will know before the market does.
this is how all crypto coins operate.

now im not saying all forms of insider trading are illegal.. just pointing out that a group of people with access to inside information and actively trading a coin could wander into a very grey area.

one thing that bitcoin has taught us is that the law hasn't quite caught up with all these new fangled ideas but by the same token it doesn't mean we can do whatever we like because its a "grey" area.. as we have also seen with recent court cases.

I'm just curious to see how this will all pan out... and whether or not the Fund will stick to its ideal of stabilizing prices for the common good or just become a day traders slush fund.

and honestly I have no way of knowing which way its going to go... that's why I'm here watching with my bag of popcorn...

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

I think there certainly is a grey area here and it will probably have to be tested in court.

make no mistake, SEC rules and federal laws do apply to all types of investments.. including crypto coins.

And why do you assume that all of this would be American?Huh SEC rules?? federal laws??? Test in which court??? Chinese? Canadian? Maybe the North pole???

Alphi

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 06:52:52 PM

I think there certainly is a grey area here and it will probably have to be tested in court.

And why do you assume that all of this would be American?Huh SEC rules?? federal laws??? Test in which court??? Chinese? Canadian? Maybe the North pole???

I thought the guy running the fund was an american citizen living in america.. that's for him to worry about.. (please correct me if I am wrong on that)

why should you be worried? because if the coins held in the Stabilization fund get seized, lost or stolen then the Nautilus coin becomes pointless and no different from any other coin.

I would have thought all of that was rather obvious... of course if its run out of Panama or Seychelles or some other place the US authorities cant reach then I stand corrected...

mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:00:28 PM

I thought the guy running the fund was an american citizen living in america.. that's for him to worry about.. (please correct me if I am wrong on that)

why should you be worried? because if the coins held in the Stabilization fund get seized, lost or stolen then the Nautilus coin becomes pointless and no different from any other coin.

Where the guy lives I really don't know. But I like his idea of buying back NAUT. He doesn't do any thing wrong in my opinion

That's what we all know...its decentralized.... by the way, thats with everything, there is allways a risk

I think even with a separate "insurence company" there is risk, thats why the rewards can be so big with trading altcoins
CrowdWhale

Activity: 799

Twitter: @CrowdWhale

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:02:51 PM

NAUT starting to look much stronger now. Back in, with more BTC on the sidelines to see how things go. =)
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 07:07:40 PM

I would have thought all of that was rather obvious... of course if its run out of Panama or Seychelles or some other place the US authorities cant reach then I stand corrected...

Do you know what a hard fork is?
smak

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 24, 2014, 07:28:14 PM

thanks for the update!
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 07:38:39 PM

also thought this was interesting Smiley  Something is def gonna happen soon, one way or the other.

Vlad2Vlad
Legendary

Activity: 3052
Merit: 1530

www.ixcoin.net

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 07:40:43 PM

I don't get it, what about that chart says something has to happen soon?  It shows volatility which is to be expected given NSF only has 160,000 total coins which cannot keep up with the more than 200,000 new coins minted daily.

This is why I said NSF has a different agenda or primary objective which is to accumulate a lot more NAUT [for insiders].

iXcoin - Welcome to the F U T U R E!
IncreaseMyT

View Profile WWW
May 24, 2014, 09:35:36 PM

We are oversold
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: