Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 06:40:47 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901801 times)
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:37:36 AM

From one of the most active, and accurate, traders on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/484767668621156352
I'm really not joking about NAUT. Its one of the most important cryptos out there, it will be one of the few bridges between WS money and us

Soon every major player in the altcoin game will have said positive things about Naut Smiley I would still be investing because of the fundamentals, but I'll admit it does make one even more secure to hear that guys with very good trackrecords are also on board.

He also said this:

So NAUT has the target of becoming the shitcoin of wallstreet, has a star signed, and people dont think its underpriced at 500m mktcap?

..and this:

This thing is going to be 5$ a coin in a year.

This is the first time 99% of you (and me) have the chance to play on wallstreets team. I'm in.

..and lastly, this:

NAUT is probably going to be good all weekend/month/year, RZR seems to have found its floor,picking up a few other little things on the side

SO.. things are indeed looking positive Cheesy

The next 24 hours are critical!
kehtolo

Activity: 707

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:38:43 AM

50k+ by Sunday Cheesy

The next 24 hours are critical!
BTCrawl

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:45:03 AM

From one of the most active, and accurate, traders on Twitter - https://twitter.com/jebus911/status/484767668621156352
I'm really not joking about NAUT. Its one of the most important cryptos out there, it will be one of the few bridges between WS money and us

Soon every major player in the altcoin game will have said positive things about Naut Smiley I would still be investing because of the fundamentals, but I'll admit it does make one even more secure to hear that guys with very good trackrecords are also on board.

He also said this:

So NAUT has the target of becoming the shitcoin of wallstreet, has a star signed, and people dont think its underpriced at 500m mktcap?

..and this:

This thing is going to be 5$ a coin in a year.

This is the first time 99% of you (and me) have the chance to play on wallstreets team. I'm in.

..and lastly, this:

NAUT is probably going to be good all weekend/month/year, RZR seems to have found its floor,picking up a few other little things on the side

SO.. things are indeed looking positive Cheesy
He also called that Naut would drop to 7k after the initial pump due to the inflation, and everyone thought he was crazy. Let's hope he's correct this time too :-) In general though, when the big guys all start to push something, this time together with a big PR move by BK and Fitch, fireworks are expected. Looks like a lot of big players has already taken their positions, so now we're all just waiting for someone to lit the fuse so to speak Smiley
cypz

Activity: 195

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:53:47 AM

you would be absolutely crazy to sell any naut befor or after the weekend.

With the anonymous crayz dieing down and all the positive things in bitcoin this coin is going to be very saut after, with the price increase on such small volume (hasn't even cracked 100 btc in 24 hours today) its set to be going to new all time highs of over 120k satoshis.

theres only positive things to say about the coin and being under the 1 mil market cap it has a long way to move so sit tight and enjoy the ride =)

Oh best of luck to Jon fitch on the weekend, being in australia im going to have to wake up on sun morning and stream the fight on the net but i think itll be well worth it =)

Go Fitch Go NAUT

Stay Nauti ppls

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:29:46 AM

BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.
cypz

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:37:39 AM

BK - This might not be necessary, but have you considered having the PoS code audited first by another dev team to make sure it's correct? I know Bryce Weiner and his company does this, so maybe it would be worth asking them to look through it? Normally it's probably not necessary, but I was just thinking since this is a pretty big change and all.

iv also been thinking about this and i recon its pretty important just for piece of mind

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 10:54:40 AM
Last edit: July 04, 2014, 12:37:50 PM by BTCrawl

Naut is currently at the 39 spot on coinmarketcap.com! A big improvement from the 50th spot we previously claimed, but still not close to where we'll be very soon. We should be well past the top 20 by the end of this month.
Edit: I just realized we're a little higher than that since coinmarketcap.com uses the old blockexplorer, and it doesn't show the latest blocks that's been mined in the past few days.
IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2014, 01:39:18 PM

Huge hammer forming in 4 hr, should get a nice pop here
cypz

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 02:03:03 PM

Huge hammer forming in 4 hr, should get a nice pop here

yea should be a decent rise today/tomorro, its had a little rest from its initial pop.

be interesting to see wat happens before and after fight time

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 03:54:34 PM

Great article about Jon Fitch with very positive mentions of Nautiluscoin
http://www.bloodyelbow.com/2014/7/4/5869925/jon-fitch-wsof-11-ufc-fixed-fights-fake-worked-nautiluscoin-palhares-bitcoin-cryptocurrency
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:01:36 PM

wow.   #3 on coinwarz already.  I know coinwarz is more for miners but hey, it can't hurt to vote some more!  and get people pumped about a future naut pos mulitpool

http://www.coinwarz.com/voting

scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:01:51 PM

good point but not sure I'd let a guy like weiner be responsible for this.

BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:09:01 PM

I like the idea of an audit.

Julian Yap seems reputable, I have had excellent experience so far...anyone have thoughts?
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 08:17:19 PM

Julian Yap seems reputable, I have had excellent experience so far...anyone have thoughts?
I don't know him but I've only heard good things Smiley
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:16:02 PM

He foresaw problems with guerillacoin's proposed POS implementation on twitter. How did that turn out?

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:19:46 PM

He foresaw problems with guerillacoin's proposed POS implementation on twitter. How did that turn out?
Sorry, is this a rhetorical question? Hard to tell online Smiley I haven't followed the Guerillacoin story - what happend with it?
Doging

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:34:33 PM

Sorry, is this a rhetorical question? Hard to tell online Smiley I haven't followed the Guerillacoin story - what happend with it?

Me neither, just wandering if he called it right. He's probably more than capable of auditing though.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:36:28 PM

Me neither, just wandering if he called it right. He's probably more than capable of auditing though.
Oh I see Smiley Yeah, he has an excellent reputation as far as I know and even made the alternate block explorer for Naut.
Cohle

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:43:46 PM

Cool. He did a dev signed mac wallet for RZR. A signed wallet for NAUT would be great.

http://julianyap.com/2014/07/03/enhancing-security-through-signed-mac-wallet-builds.html 
Doging

View Profile
July 04, 2014, 09:44:39 PM

Oh I see Smiley Yeah, he has an excellent reputation as far as I know and even made the alternate block explorer for Naut.

His explorers are reliable and he's on the case as soon as there's an issue. I've been following him on twitter and get a good vibe from him - no fud.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 [138] 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: