Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:14:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901801 times)
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:16:14 PM

Daily Facebook Advertisement Update.  We have had 119 Website clicks and 37,000 impressions!

All donations will be added to the Facebook campaign and implemented at the end of the week.

NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Thanks to all donations. so far we have received 89.92Naut or at todays USD rates $14.40!  Remember, every $5.00 will extend the ad another day!

Thanks, HCP

I just sent you 100 NAUT...keep up the great work!

-BK
FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:38:22 PM

Love to see community interaction and support like this!

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 03:53:19 PM

I am curious if anyone thinks we should do a Google Ad campaign? and does anyone know how to do it?

-BK
PilotofBTC
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:03:17 PM

I am curious if anyone thinks we should do a Google Ad campaign? and does anyone know how to do it?

-BK

Yes. No.

http://www.google.com/intl/en_us/ads/
Ren

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:28:27 PM

Bryan,

I actually manage Google Adwords campaigns for small businesses for a living. Here are some questions to think about before moving forward on this:

• Who are you trying to target with the ads?
  • What keywords do you want to bid on?
  • What is the theme or message you will be using in the ads and the landing page traffic is sent to?
  • What is the goal for the ad campaign? Branding, visibility, signups, etc
  • Do you have a specific target defined for your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)? Example, 1 signup for every 10 clicks, etc.

A Google Adwords campaign is a very different beast to Facebook ads. However a Google Display campaign can probably be setup somewhat similar to the existing FB one. Depends if you want to go the search ads vs display ads route. My specialty is in search advertising.

If you are ever on irc, I am almost always idling in the #nautiluscoin channel on freenode under the nick CryptoRogue and can answer your questions in greater detail there.

cheers,
CryptoRogue

-BK
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:54:59 PM

Bryan,

I actually manage Google Adwords campaigns for small businesses for a living. Here are some questions to think about before moving forward on this:

• What is the theme or message you will be using in the ads and the landing page traffic is sent to?
  • Do you have a specific target defined for your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)? Example, 1 signup for every 10 clicks, etc.

A Google Adwords campaign is a very different beast to Facebook ads. However a Google Display campaign can probably be setup somewhat similar to the existing FB one. Depends if you want to go the search ads vs display ads route. My specialty is in search advertising.

If you are ever on irc, I am almost always idling in the #nautiluscoin channel on freenode under the nick CryptoRogue and can answer your questions in greater detail there.

cheers,
CryptoRogue

-BK

Great info thx!  I am not sure what it would accomplish, I just figured I would throw it out there
whatdidshedo

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 04:57:46 PM

Bryan,

cheers,
CryptoRogue

-BK

we have people for every strategy in here , nice to see, and big thanks for welcoming me back (i left cause of daily inflation but seems that part will be handled soon. what a refreshing thread this is, no drama just  community working together for the greater good(i guess i was spending to much time on new shit coins but gotta try to make some more btc to put into good coins after all).. keep up the good work ..

Edit: signature updated

BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:04:46 PM

we have people for every strategy in here , nice to see, and big thanks for welcoming me back (i left cause of daily inflation but seems that part will be handled soon. what a refreshing thread this is, no drama just  community working together for the greater good(i guess i was spending to much time on new shit coins but gotta try to make some more btc to put into good coins after all).. keep up the good work ..
Lots of coins have turned out to be scams these last few days. We'll probably see an influx of people who are tired of having their coins stolen by anonymous devs with "revolutionary" ideas Smiley I think one of the main selling points with Naut is that you can feel reasonably safe to buy some coins and leave them for a while, without having to check Twitter every five minutes to see if the dev has sold a hidden premine, gone AWOL etc Cheesy With Naut you know that things might take a little while but they are being done correctly and will eventually pay off big.
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:16:49 PM

Lots of coins have turned out to be scams these last few days. We'll probably see an influx of people who are tired of having their coins stolen by anonymous devs with "revolutionary" ideas Smiley I think one of the main selling points with Naut is that you can feel reasonably safe to buy some coins and leave them for a while, without having to check Twitter every five minutes to see if the dev has sold a hidden premine, gone AWOL etc Cheesy With Naut you know that things might take a little while but they are being done correctly and will eventually pay off big.

We should gain value merely by coin attrition - to the extent that there is a finite amount of money currently chasing after the latest and greatest coin, as they fail we should pick up interest.  Yes, things do take a LOT longer than I expected - part of that is due to the fact that I am learning ideas are easily conceived but very difficult to implement and code.  At the end of the day we should have a very solid coin that deserves a premium valuation.

Also, no need to check Twitter as I am quite visible!!!! Wink

-BK

Edit: the other thing I wanted to mention is that since I am one of the larger miners on the network the inflation rate is slower than appears. Everything I mine is being held by me, which eliminates some of the auto-sells.

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:32:00 PM

We should gain value merely by coin attrition - to the extent that there is a finite amount of money currently chasing after the latest and greatest coin, as they fail we should pick up interest.  Yes, things do take a LOT longer than I expected - part of that is due to the fact that I am learning ideas are easily conceived but very difficult to implement and code.  At the end of the day we should have a very solid coin that deserves a premium valuation.

Also, no need to check Twitter as I am quite visible!!!! Wink

-BK

Edit: the other thing I wanted to mention is that since I am one of the larger miners on the network the inflation rate is slower than appears. Everything I mine is being held by me, which eliminates some of the auto-sells.

Definitely! Another thing to consider is that you're actively trying to bring new money into the altmarket. Nautiluscoin succeeding would benefit everyone in this market, including "competing" coins.
kehtolo

Activity: 707
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 05:41:56 PM

Just sent 25 Naut to the facebook ad address..

The next 24 hours are critical!
Doging

Activity: 1036

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:39:27 PM

There's an article on altcoinherald.com which looked at 124 cryptocurrencies released in may, a month later only 18% of these coins were still considered active. If URO turns out to be a commodity scam I expect the MSM will pick up on it and things could get interesting.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:48:30 PM

There's an article on altcoinherald.com which looked at 124 cryptocurrencies released in may, a month later only 18% of these coins were still considered active. If URO turns out to be a commodity scam I expect the MSM will pick up on it and things could get interesting.

Very cool statistic! Thanks! Smiley Makes sense though, I mean look at all the coins on Bittrex for example. Who seriously thinks that Ratcoin or Pigcoin are going anywhere? Of course no one does, but everyone is expecting everyone else to be stupid enough to buy into them to catch the wave. That's fine if you want to gamble, but if one wants to actually invest I think Naut is the best altcoin there is. You're probably on the money as far as Uro goes; if that turns out to be a scam too I think lots of people will start to look for more stable alternatives.
mdtspain
Legendary

Activity: 1076
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:56:51 PM

The same thing will happen to URO as what happend to SUPER. The worst thing of this all is that it hurts the whole cryptoscene. This must stop, or the crypto scene will never been taken serious. Do you really think that big investors will risk their money in the hands of some brainless 20 year old scammers? These kids can only look as far as tomorrow, other wise they loose patience. This has to stop, before the real money will come in to the crypto scene.
Doging

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 06:59:54 PM

Very cool statistic! Thanks! Smiley Makes sense though, I mean look at all the coins on Bittrex for example. Who seriously thinks that Ratcoin or Pigcoin are going anywhere? Of course no one does, but everyone is expecting everyone else to be stupid enough to buy into them to catch the wave. That's fine if you want to gamble, but if one wants to actually invest I think Naut is the best altcoin there is. You're probably on the money as far as Uro goes; if that turns out to be a scam too I think lots of people will start to look for more stable alternatives.

I was thinking about advertising for NAUT today. We need a clear message IMO and something which conveys the difference without overstating things or sounding over confident.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Lord Of The Internet

Activity: 204

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:13:44 PM

Love to see community interaction and support like this!

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

I'd like to see us on bter and hitbtc next.  I'm neck deep in bter voting right now  Cool

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:15:59 PM

I was thinking about advertising for NAUT today. We need a clear message IMO and something which conveys the difference without overstating things or sounding over confident.
Good point. BK said that he would post his longterm plans for Naut shortly. Maybe there will be something in there to use?
Doging

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:17:01 PM

The same thing will happen to URO as what happend to SUPER. The worst thing of this all is that it hurts the whole cryptoscene. This must stop, or the crypto scene will never been taken serious. Do you really think that big investors will risk their money in the hands of some brainless 20 year old scammers? These kids can only look as far as tomorrow, other wise they loose patience. This has to stop, before the real money will come in to the crypto scene.

I don't even tell people I deal with cryptocurrencies nowadays, maybe bitcoin but definitely not alts. Anyone that knows about finance would think I'm an idiot or a scammer and those that don't will just get burnt. I tipped a few people on NAUT because I believe in it and it turned out nicely for them.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
allcrypt

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2014, 07:19:59 PM

We havent had a new block in 6 hours, the difficulty is 1300+, and the coin has Digishield...

Is something broke?

AllCrypt.com - Your new CryptoCurrency Exchange Now Open! www.AllCrypt.com
BK_PHI (OP)

View Profile
July 11, 2014, 07:22:42 PM

We havent had a new block in 6 hours, the difficulty is 1300+, and the coin has Digishield...

Is something broke?

There is a flaw in Digishield which miners are exploiting. I am personally mining the coin with a few ASIC farms to mitigate the stuck blocks. We are switching to PoS which will solve this problem

-BK
Pages: « 1 ... 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 [152] 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: