Bitcoin Forum
July 01, 2024, 11:38:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901803 times)
BTCrawl

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 10:31:27 AM

So you are the other one voting at bter  Wink I started with the first 20 or so votes and felt a bit lonely

I only have one vote per hour as I didnt realize that they deduct points from your balance when you withdraw coins. Do you have any idea how much points I need to get more free votes/hour?

i didn't realize they deduct points either, at first.  nowadays, i plan on voting right before i withdraw my coins.

I'm pretty sure it's 100points per vote after the free one.  But hell, i get 1000 points from one trade.

p.s. i was thinking bter might help get some chinese interest into naut.
It's in the smallprint on their votingsite Smiley
"Tips: You gain BTR when you are trading. About 5000 BTR per BTC trading"
Reference: https://bter.com/voting
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:54:51 PM

Anyone have any experience with these guys: http://expresscoin.com/ Seems like they're offering direct purchases of altcoins, similar to what Coinbase is doing with Bitcoin.
hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 12:58:27 PM

Daily Facebook Advertisement Update.  We have had 139 Website clicks and 46,300 impressions!

All donations will be added to the Facebook campaign and implemented at the end of the week.

NftgUJjAWDcbCHNpEQD2ASGG5PhP36yVuk

http://nautinsight.buddylabsapps.com/

Thanks to all donations. so far we have received 365Naut or at todays USD rates $53.29!  Remember, every $5.00 will extend the ad another day!

Thanks, HCP

Im going to add a few more countries to the targeting. Ireland, Austrailia.  Are there any more english speaking countries that i can add that are familiar with crypto?
---------------------

-BK, on another note, I really think you should add Google Analytics to your Website
http://www.fulltraffic.net/blog/84842/5-top-benefits-of-using-google-analytics-for-your-business/

hardcoreprime

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:12:21 PM

Here's the new targeting for the Facebook Ad.

HCP

scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:30:40 PM

Confidence is waning and the dump continues  Angry

With blocks getting stuck repeatedly and no firm news on POS testing/implementation it's no surprise really.

FlyingMongoose

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:35:51 PM

With blocks getting stuck repeatedly and no firm news on POS testing/implementation it's no surprise really.

I personally would still rather have a solid, stable, and reliable product than a rushed one.

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)

Don't forget to vote
http://www.btc38.com/trade/vote_for_trade.html
https://bter.com/voting
https://hitbtc.com/vote
https://www.swaphole.com/#!voting
http://www.betbycoin.com/coinvotes/

qoinpro.com/951c974b34f66cc68e805832df0c9d8c
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:39:27 PM

Hashrate has fallen again, we're nearly down to 3GH so I don't think we'll see much price movement either way.

Hopefully we'll get an update this weekend.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 01:41:59 PM

I personally would still rather have a solid, stable, and reliable product than a rushed one.

Don't forget to donate to the Facebook advertisement campaign (by hardcoreprime a.k.a. hcp)

Don't forget to vote

But you're missing the point. I'm not asking for anything to be rushed. It's clarity I'm after. I hold a significant amount of NAUT so that's quite normal that i'm bothered by this.   We were supposed to be testing POS this time last week and it didn't happen.  Ever since there's been a lack of info and the price has plummeted.  Some clarity from the developers will help the situation more than any facebook ads.

FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:36:34 PM

Confidence is waning and the dump continues  Angry

Don't forget to vote
But you're missing the point. I'm not asking for anything to be rushed. It's clarity I'm after. I hold a significant amount of NAUT so that's quite normal that i'm bothered by this.   We were supposed to be testing POS this time last week and it didn't happen.  Ever since there's been a lack of info and the price has plummeted.  Some clarity from the developers will help the situation more than any facebook ads.

I personally can't agree and say it has "plummeted", the peak from the advertising on the fight has returned to a new floor (higher than the 18-19k floor it was at prior to the fight). To me, again this is personal opinion, it looks like the natural progression of most coins.

The information we have is that we know it's being worked on, and we know it's being tested as thoroughly as possible. Working in web, software and even games development I know how hard it is to set hard deadlines and actually meet them (I'm aiming for august 15th of an announcement schedule for my project here, but if I don't have my project at the state I plan on by then, well, I have to push it back).

I would rather not have a "it's on this date specifically" and then not have it release, have more people wondering, and ultimately lose more faith than just pushing it out when it's truly ready.

w709190200

Activity: 156
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:39:27 PM

looks interesting, any bounties??

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    delicia | delicia.io    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Global Food Network | World's Only Solution to Food Wastage | Join Whitelist Now, Get 30% Bonus
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Whitepaper | Telegram | Medium | Twitter | FB | ANN    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 02:42:04 PM

looks interesting, any bounties??

As of right now, no specific bounties, but there are those who will contribute to you if you contribute to the coin.

Some people will give good article writers some naut here or there. And so on. This coin is truly community driven, those in the community invest back into the community, and the coin.

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:01:53 PM

Hashrate has fallen again, we're nearly down to 3GH so I don't think we'll see much price movement either way.

If we can maintain 3GHz when we start PoS mining we should see some very nice buy support. Might I propose that one thing we can focus on as a community, once the PoS pool is up and running, is to try and get as many miners together as possible to mine at the multipool? BK apparently has been talking with the owner of an ASICs farm about renting miners specifically for the multipool. If every non-miner with some spare change could rent a miner for a couple of days and mine at the multipool we'd enter the PoS stage with a bang and attract a lot of attention, while at the same time help raise the price and (hopefully!) make some coins in the process.
FlyingMongoose

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:23:06 PM

If we can maintain 3GHz when we start PoS mining we should see some very nice buy support. Might I propose that one thing we can focus on as a community, once the PoS pool is up and running, is to try and get as many miners together as possible to mine at the multipool? BK apparently has been talking with the owner of an ASICs farm about renting miners specifically for the multipool. If every non-miner with some spare change could rent a miner for a couple of days and mine at the multipool we'd enter the PoS stage with a bang and attract a lot of attention, while at the same time help raise the price and (hopefully!) make some coins in the process.

That is true, I only have about 2 megahash to spare right now though. But it's better than 0.

Doging

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:26:00 PM

Just sold my rig but I might buy a gridseed or two for the pool if you think it's worth it, if not I'll chip in for a rental. We might do well to focus on a few of the most potential coins to begin with instead of jumping on dying coins when they drop the diff. What's most profitable for an auto-sell won't come close to picking the right coin and strategically selling. Some community input about what we mine could be a part of the strategy.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
HKBvM

Activity: 398
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:50:17 PM

Just sold my rig but I might buy a gridseed or two for the pool if you think it's worth it, if not I'll chip in for a rental. We might do well to focus on a few of the most potential coins to begin with instead of jumping on dying coins when they drop the diff. What's most profitable for an auto-sell won't come close to picking the right coin and strategically selling. Some community input about what we mine could be a part of the strategy.

I have never mined a coin, i never understood all the hassle with setting up miners and so on, when I can just buy at an exchange. Of course not going to mintpal to buy from the sell orders, but putting in buy orders at the smaller exchanges and buying in the dips. That way I got all of my coins roughly 10% below market price. Electricity is 0.32USD/kwh here, so mining using my own electricity cant be worth it.

I could rent a ? Something ?, but I could also spend this money to just buy directly (and add buy support that way), is a multipool that much better that it is worth the effort?

BTCrawl

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:59:11 PM

I think involving the community in what coins to mine is a very, very interesting idea! Does anyone know who'll be running the pool? I've forgotten the URL, but there's one that already has a website up that says it will launch this month. Maybe we could contact them and bounce some ideas off of them?
Doging

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 03:59:45 PM

I have never mined a coin, i never understood all the hassle with setting up miners and so on, when I can just buy at an exchange. Of course not going to mintpal to buy from the sell orders, but putting in buy orders at the smaller exchanges and buying in the dips. That way I got all of my coins roughly 10% below market price. Electricity is 0.32USD/kwh here, so mining using my own electricity cant be worth it.

I could rent a ? Something ?, but I could also spend this money to just buy directly (and add buy support that way), is a multipool that much better that it is worth the effort?

The return from renting a rig will depend on how it's managed by the pool. I think it's more about giving the pool an initial boost to attract other miners, if the hashrate is low then people might choose to mine elsewhere. It's frustrating mining on a pool with low hashrate as there's no guarantee you'll find enough blocks to cover the cost of electricity on some coins.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Doging

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 04:05:48 PM

I think involving the community in what coins to mine is a very, very interesting idea! Does anyone know who'll be running the pool? I've forgotten the URL, but there's one that already has a website up that says it will launch this month. Maybe we could contact them and bounce some ideas off of them?

If we know what to expect we can start promotion, if they haven't got specific plans we might have some input. Either way it's worth getting hold of them.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
BTCrawl

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:34:22 PM

that 160k wall doesn't bode well for a good coin distribution
(healthy distribution is imo important for long term stability and resistance to manipulation)
for example, bitcoin has 19% owned by 100 addresses so coins getting well distributed

BTC - 19%
LTC - 52%
NAUT - 54%
DRK - 62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

generally pump and dump coins stay above 50% for new coins, and above 30% for coins at least year old

Seems like a price suppression wall which would be a good thing :-) It generally means that someone wants to collect some more coins at lower prices before pushing the price up.

Edit: I just checked Mintpal's orderbook more closely. Someone has also put several small sellorders all the way up to 45k. Again, attempted price manipulation or someone very ignorant on how to best unload his coins. Hard to tell in crypto sometimes  Cheesy
Doging

View Profile
July 12, 2014, 05:42:11 PM

that 160k wall doesn't bode well for a good coin distribution
(healthy distribution is imo important for long term stability and resistance to manipulation)
for example, bitcoin has 19% owned by top 100 addresses so its getting well distributed

BTC - 19%
LTC - 52%
NAUT - 54%
DRK - 62%
BC - 70%
VRC - 78%

generally pump and dump coins stay above 50% for new coins, and above 30% for coins at least year old

Did you include the top two addresses for NAUT?

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Pages: « 1 ... 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 [154] 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: