Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:13:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 402 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [NAUT] Nautiluscoin - First Coin w/Stabilization Fund - Digishield  (Read 901796 times)
Doging

Activity: 1036
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 09:47:45 AM

PoS Dev

I have spoken to the PoS dev and he has given me permission to introduce the community to him.  The dev is Bitsta, you can often find him on IRC #bitlabs.  He may also introduce himself on the thread.

Hope this helps.

-BK

Nothing to comment about the loss of 2/3s or market cap in a couple hours?

I have no idea who sold or why.  I suspect folks are as frustrated as me - the primary difference is I have been buying over the last 24 hours. The larger buy orders on the exchanges are either me personally or the NSF.

That's awesome to hear, but at some point might it not be better to use some of that BTC for bounties on new projects instead? How about a multipool and iOS- and Android wallets while we wait for the dev to finish? Maybe even hire a new dev, as this one probably is in over his head to be honest? There's been several recommendations in this thread about really competent people, and the Digibyte team especially offered to help.

Perhaps BK could speak to jyap as he seems to be in with pinkcoin devs who revived pinkcoin and set up a multipool. Might be just what we need. This coin seems to have everything except reliable and transparent devs. Still early though and dev should get back to us today, he might just be trying to get the job finished before he makes any announcements.

.Minter.                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
foxy

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:07:01 AM

So now we have barabbas and his alter egos who joint us here on the Nautiluscoin thread.

Barabbas is an expert in publicity ( positive and negative ) in the altcoin scene IMHO.
I think he is an beter option then the self choosen promotors that are trying to do the job.

However his expertice doesn't come cheap....but I am sure he can get NAUT to new record highs

it's cute that you're trying to scoop another payday for IE/Barrabas or whatever all of these fake names are but
not everyone has forgotten that he only knows so much about the libertycoin scam because he was in on that too.

it's a shame that the price of the coin has been manipulated but we all know BK has a steep learning curve. either you have faith
in his project or you don't, do what you can to make constructive arguments for change or suggestions for NAUT's future. or exit
the coin entirely and put your money in something else, there is no guarantee that whatever you choose won't lose 2/3 of its price
in a moment there either because it happens every day. but bickering over it happening won't change the fact that it HAS happened
so now the conversation needs to turn to other measures.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
cypz

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:21:37 AM

So now we have barabbas and his alter egos who joint us here on the Nautiluscoin thread.

Barabbas is an expert in publicity ( positive and negative ) in the altcoin scene IMHO.
I think he is an beter option then the self choosen promotors that are trying to do the job.

However his expertice doesn't come cheap....but I am sure he can get NAUT to new record highs

it's cute that you're trying to scoop another payday for IE/Barrabas or whatever all of these fake names are but
not everyone has forgotten that he only knows so much about the libertycoin scam because he was in on that too.

it's a shame that the price of the coin has been manipulated but we all know BK has a steep learning curve. either you have faith
in his project or you don't, do what you can to make constructive arguments for change or suggestions for NAUT's future. or exit
the coin entirely and put your money in something else, there is no guarantee that whatever you choose won't lose 2/3 of its price
in a moment there either because it happens every day. but bickering over it happening won't change the fact that it HAS happened

wise words mate =)

BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 10:55:45 AM
Last edit: July 22, 2014, 12:15:00 PM by BTCrawl

Fantastic post. Thank you. Smiley

Edit: I should add, and I think that this is very important, that I think this coin has a very, very slim chance of failing. BK announced that he's buying more for his personal wallet, and he's probably the largest holder of Naut at this point. He's not going anywhere, most of the investors bought in long-term and we're not going anywhere, so the worst thing that can happen at this point is that Naut takes longer than we expected to be a success. If this dev can't deliver there are a ton of other ones that can get the job done, and after that things are very much looking up. Smiley
BK_PHI (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:14:24 PM

Looks like things have gone off the rails a bit.  This is my fault and my responsibility to get things back on track. Rest assured I WILL get things back on track. Full stop.

I appreciate all those who have stayed positive on this thread.

-BK
BTCrawl

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:18:23 PM

Looks like things have gone off the rails a bit.  This is my fault and my responsibility to get things back on track. Rest assured I WILL get things back on track. Full stop.

-BK
Thanks BK, good to hear you're on it. Smiley
Doging

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:38:32 PM

-BK

This is the reason I invested in NAUT and will continue to hold. Nearly every coin has issues at some point.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
langvad

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:48:16 PM

-BK

Yea I have quite abit octocoins too, and I really would like those devs to be more active in their threads and letting us now their plans etc. I like how u (BK) are very active in this thread and letting us now whats up and especially now when some people arent certain if they want to support Naut!
And I agree with the guy who wrote about being positive and negative over things that have happened, which we cant do anything about.
I think its okay for people to be affraid that they will lose their investment and they want to get some news and get answers to their questions, but constantly being negative wont help any of us. Either u take the chance on this or u don´t and u get out, simple as that Smiley
And again I like BK updating and taking part in this thread, answering questions etc. I think even with this uncertainty now and people panic-selling I will stay for the long haul and either crash and burn or go to the moon Wink
bitsta

Activity: 518

r00t-dev

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 12:50:09 PM

This was easily one of the best threads to read up on and post in, there was no bickering, now things have taken a turn it seems.

Can we quit arguing and get back to figuring out this whole POS transition and more?

"We"? who, the community? This is BK's coin. And BK has hired "Bitsa" to be the dev of the POS.

Now, BK is a veteran of crypto and NAUT is supposed to be the fruit of all that experience. Initially, if I have it correct, NAUT was not going to be POS but now BK has decided that it will be (feel free to correct me when I am in error, please). And now, after the coin has lost between half and 2/3s of its value of earlier today, are we, the community, supposed to cook out the "transition and more"? OK...

I'll add the little that I know: "Bitsa" seems to be a "for hire" developer that apparently was rejected by Gatti and Shogun47 in their botched attempt to get Libertycoin away from Carlor Torres Ferguson, the Mexican scam dev of Libertycoin -and many others scam coins-. Apparently, "Bitsa" didn't know how to operate the coin in practical terms for the attempt was only that, a failed attempt. And, ultimately, he just wanted money. Which is quite legitimate when you work and are capable of doing the job you are hired to do.

It seems BK has deemed "Bitsa" capable of doing not just the "transition" but to actually be the dev of the POS part of NAUT. And BK should know, doesn't he? So we, the community, are suppose to "figure out" something? It looks to me that we are left with two very clear options: Either remain invested in NAUT and hope it rebounds and diminishes with it the losses OR we may cut those and just leave.

But that is just me thinking, of course.

hi barabbas,

i just want to make something clear.

i ve worked for shogun47 (@XLB) thats right. and i HAVE FULLY FULLFILLED MY contract. I VE MADE WHAT I WAS TOLD TO MAKE.
(added an invalidation block into the sources, swapping all signing pub_keys, etc...)

the failed attempt to get all users on that codebase was not part of the contract and therefor NEITHER MY FAULT NOR MY RESPONSIBILITY!!!

as for PoS transition of NAUT: i won't ever release an unstable and potentially buggy PoS system. there are many reasons for that (reputation, lossrisk for users, etc.).

we are acually working on the PoS for NAUT and adapting the stakemodifier like i stated in my earlier post.

regards,
bitsta
boogi

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 01:26:36 PM

-BK

you da man BK! HU HU HU HU HU!!
capn

Activity: 236

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:04:50 PM

Anyone else experiencing really slow transaction/confirmations today?

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
arieq

Activity: 364
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:20:32 PM

-BK

Thank you, this is why I keep buying NAUT and now I am running out BTC. To everyone, please hold and do not sell your coin at this price, we'll recover soon.

IncreaseMyT

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2014, 03:21:46 PM

Seriously where did all the trolls come from and why do they care so much?

Fud is my buying signal,  and as soon as I get out of this airport I'm gonna dump about 5 more BTC into this pot Smiley

Obvious trolling is obvious
delong

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

long-time lurker here... just wanted to say a few things for whatever they're worth: 

- BK seems to be legitimately invested in this coin and isn't going anywhere; no abandonment worries, in my opinion. 

- the new contract-dev seems reasonable in his statements/answers to concerns posted in this forum.

- barabbas' pedantic and sometimes condescending writing style is extremely off-putting and obnoxious.

patience might be the best practice here, rather than the typical crypto immediate-gratification-profit-grab-or-dump mentality.  we'll see!
newra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:37:20 PM

-BK

Thank you and I am glad I played the part of NSF on Bittrex last evening Smiley
Nice stash of coins at the end of the day. Long term holder here, so the coins are in a better place now Smiley
Doging

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 03:52:53 PM

NAUT is on page 1 of bittrex, 30btc volume.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█
Troublesome96

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 04:37:26 PM

Seriously where did all the trolls come from and why do they care so much?

Fud is my buying signal,  and as soon as I get out of this airport I'm gonna dump about 5 more BTC into this pot Smiley

Obvious trolling is obvious

Which exchange will you be doing this at?
banana2995

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:05:06 PM

Is anyone else having trouble withdrawing from mintpal? I placed a withdrawal order around 11 pm last night and it still hasn't done through.
HKBvM

Activity: 398

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:12:22 PM

Is anyone else having trouble withdrawing from mintpal? I placed a withdrawal order around 11 pm last night and it still hasn't done through.

I made a withdrawal from Mintpal today (naut) and it got through almost instantly.
scrypto

Activity: 534

View Profile
July 22, 2014, 06:13:54 PM

Hi folks.

just wanted to introduce myself.

i am actualy working on the PoS implementation/transition for NAUT on a contract-base.
we stuck a lil bit @stakemodifier and are working on it. we apologize for the delay
and want to make sure everything runs fine before release.

NAUT will soon have PoS implemented.

cheers,
bitsta

Good to have you here Bitsta.  Thanks for the heads up.

Pages: « 1 ... 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 [179] 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 ... 402 »
  Print  

Jump to: