Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 02:27:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you prefer an hard fork or a swap to ERC V2?
Hard-Fork
Swap

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ERC] EuropeCoin - ONLY PURE PoS - NEXT TO FORK!!! - BITTREX - ShareXcoin  (Read 123929 times)
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:30:45 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 01:43:58 AM by zing96

This coin needs a multipool.  Badly.  In my opinion, it was a mistake to put the store development ahead of the multipool.  Exchanging goods for ERC is great, but it costs more ERC than it would if I just paid in USD (or EU).  So where is the incentive for me to use my coins?  And what happens to the coins I use in the store?  Do they just immediately get dumped back on the market?

In addition, MintPal voting is okay, but this coin will never reach the top at this rate.  There needs to be something from the premine or IPO fund to help reach the top.  At this rate (approximately 1,000 votes per week), it will take 20 weeks to get on MintPal.  No way I'm waiting 5 months to hit a better exchange.

Volume is down to 0.5 BTC per day on Bittrex.  That's getting very low.

RataXes

Activity: 287
Merit: 115

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:07:42 AM

This coin needs a multipool.  Badly.  In my opinion, it was a mistake to put the store development ahead of the multipool.  Exchanging goods for ERC is great, but it costs more ERC than it would if I just paid in USD (or EU).  So where is the incentive for me to use my coins?  And what happens to the coins I use in the store?  Do they just immediately get dumped back on the market?

In addition, MintPal voting is okay, but this coin will never reach the top at this rate.  There needs to be something from the premine or IPO fund to help reach the top.  At this rate (approximately 1,000 votes per week), it will take 20 weeks to get on MintPal.  No way I'm waiting 5 months to hit a better exchange.

Volume is down to 0.5 BTC per day on Bittrex.  That's getting very low.

I think you're absolutely right. Multipool would bring volume. If that pool also would have something like.. 5%-10% donation at the beginning, that (donation) would and could be used to boost Mintpal votes. After we're listed it could be brought to voluntary donation. If we could reach something like 10 GH/s, how much BTC that would be?

Kebooz

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 09:59:10 AM

Just read the french version of the ERC thread... It has been google translated...

Smiley

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ⟳ CAPTcoin: The crypto-currency for everyone.
      Get your share now! (5% extra if you use a referral link)
EuropeCoin (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 10:11:43 AM

Just read the french version of the ERC thread... It has been google translated...

Smiley

If you want to remake it,  we will be pleased to send you a translation bounty! Smiley
afthabafthal

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 11:33:51 AM

Bittrex volume is now .5 BTC. Bittrex is delisting coins that are dead.... all coins that are not getting minimum .1 BTC. This is bullshit, but it is the truth. Sell your coins before it it is announced next week or after that. Once announcement is made, all people will remove buy orders. Once it is delisted,  because after that you have ShareX coins and other stupid places selling for 1 and 2 sats and only if you are lucky, someone will buy for that rate. Even the dev will not buy Smiley

No I am not trolling... I don't want to buy dumping coins for "cheap". I would be a fool if I did. I am already at a loss because I bought 150k somewhere at around average 120 sats and had to sell at 30. Polo has rejected them and its not getting anywhere. Don't be foolish people. The dev is not a scam. but he is unprofessional and don't know anything about coin marketing! He is lying with fake promises of success in long term blah blah!!
RataXes

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:20:21 PM

Bittrex volume is now .5 BTC. Bittrex is delisting coins that are dead.... all coins that are not getting minimum .1 BTC. This is bullshit, but it is the truth. Sell your coins before it it is announced next week or after that. Once announcement is made, all people will remove buy orders. Once it is delisted,  because after that you have ShareX coins and other stupid places selling for 1 and 2 sats and only if you are lucky, someone will buy for that rate. Even the dev will not buy Smiley

No I am not trolling... I don't want to buy dumping coins for "cheap". I would be a fool if I did. I am already at a loss because I bought 150k somewhere at around average 120 sats and had to sell at 30. Polo has rejected them and its not getting anywhere. Don't be foolish people. The dev is not a scam. but he is unprofessional and don't know anything about coin marketing! He is lying with fake promises of success in long term blah blah!!

Hard to find this trolling since it's been clearly stated by Bittrex (that coins with low volume are removed). Can't argue with ShareX and other bullshit trades being bullshit.

Poloniex has rejected ERC? Where did this come from? Or did you mean that it's not listed because of.. well, low volume (=low interest)?

Maybe mistake was made indeed giving top priority to Cryptostore, maybe. Need that multipool ASAP, maybe there's still hope after that, maybe?

sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 02:40:21 PM

Hard to find this trolling since it's been clearly stated by Bittrex (that coins with low volume are removed). Can't argue with ShareX and other bullshit trades being bullshit.

Poloniex has rejected ERC? Where did this come from? Or did you mean that it's not listed because of.. well, low volume (=low interest)?

Maybe mistake was made indeed giving top priority to Cryptostore, maybe. Need that multipool ASAP, maybe there's still hope after that, maybe?

All exchanges before listing gets in touch with the devs. This is so that they know that if there is an issue with the wallet or whatever, there is someone to coordinate and fix it and get it back running. So when you send a request to add a coin and don't hear back from them, its kinda understood that its rejected... atleast temporarily, unless some gigantic announcement is made that will send the volume shooting 10x or something like that.

I simply don't understand why everyone think that having a store and being able to buy shit with ERC for a higher price than you can with a credit card or paypal or whatever is going to work. The multipool too is going to have zero impact on the coin. Its far more economical to rent it out or get a BTC payout from trademybit and decide if you want to buy ERC or not, instead of a forced payout in ERC directly. I can completely relate to the guys accusations about the shit about long term success Tongue Dev's been showing small timeframe graphs and showing small rises in prices and misleading noobs into thinking that holding is going to increase in value.... I do a step back and show the real graph and a whole flame war starts  Grin with troll accusations and what not. Now I just lurk around once in a while, laughing at the posts and the sockpuppets bumping each other's posts. I know a dead coin when I see one... got burnt with .2 BTC on the IPO when the asshole fucked over all his investors, but that's crypto... you win some you lose some Smiley

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
zing96

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:48:17 PM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 03:18:11 PM by zing96

The only reason a multipool will help is because at least *someone* will buy this coin.  The people who are mining it will at least force a couple buy orders to be filled.  At this time there is zero buy support.  ZERO.  A pool would at least help a little and fend off de-listing.  To re-iterate how little buy support there is:

RataXes

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:49:12 PM

Bittrex volume is now .5 BTC. Bittrex is delisting coins that are dead.... all coins that are not getting minimum .1 BTC. This is bullshit, but it is the truth. Sell your coins before it it is announced next week or after that. Once announcement is made, all people will remove buy orders. Once it is delisted,  because after that you have ShareX coins and other stupid places selling for 1 and 2 sats and only if you are lucky, someone will buy for that rate. Even the dev will not buy Smiley

... kinda understood that its rejected... atleast temporarily, unless some gigantic announcement is made that will send the volume shooting 10x or something like that.

Isn't this what I just said? Wink

I agree with almost everything you said. Only thing I disagree with is multipool's impact. I don't know if it's 3 or over 9000. I can't even base my claim on anything. I just think it has some kind of impact.

edit: what zing96 said.

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:10:33 PM

@sonysasankan: so happy to see your negative words again! We were missing you so much.

btw if you think that buying amazon gift cards, or selling ERC for EUR is just shit, then come here and become a developer instead of moaning around.
szenekonzept
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012

Europecoin Financecloud API

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:12:21 PM

WOW.. there ist a problem with your CAPSLOCK
if you are (or have been) in this Coin for fast trading (fast trading can be fun yeah) I am shure, you should have chosen a different Coin. There so many good Coins with specs for this purpose, that it is really a kind of artform having been that wrong, as you have been. THATS what I would call incompetent. THIS Coin specs are for the long run ... for your info: long run means month, weeks .... not hours, days AND exchangerates will follow the Coin and not Vice Versa. Tell me ONE staple high value COIN which did that faster! So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Just check back in three month and learn !

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:17:53 PM

WOW.. there ist a problem with your CAPSLOCK
if you are (or have been) in this Coin for fast trading (fast trading can be fun yeah) I am shure, you should have chosen a different Coin. There so many good Coins with specs for this purpose, that it is really a kind of artform having been that wrong, as you have been. THATS what I would call incompetent. THIS Coin specs are for the long run ... for your info: long run means month, weeks .... not hours, days AND exchangerates will follow the Coin and not Vice Versa. Tell me ONE staple high value COIN which did that faster! So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Just check back in three month and learn !

Thanks for telling him, i would have sounded repeatitive Wink
kanggong

Activity: 58

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:18:55 PM

Voted! 760 -> 761 on mintpal Smiley
o i wish this coin will be good in the future.

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE (http://coinia.net/Q) | Qi1vZVXkHh6vGG6QPy3rdFKzWQiiUghjs4
Get Free VpnCoin, Join BitNet ! (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=789961.0) | Vx12qDUZsmMZxi4d84NWaooCAhhzYvFKHp
EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:24:37 PM

Do you mean higher price, maybe..

This coin is already good.
zing96

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:34:33 PM

So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Ummm...if a coin gets de-listed, that means there is no market (demand) for that coin.  Where are you going to generate market demand if there are no exchanges that list ERC?  The store?  The store will no longer accept ERC because they have no way to exchange it for BTC (and then to USD or EU).  So, if there are no exchanges that list ERC, its value is zero.  I guess you can try selling your ERC person to person.  See how much they're worth then.

sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:48:25 PM

@sonysasankan: so happy to see your negative words again! We were missing you so much.

btw if you think that buying amazon gift cards, or selling ERC for EUR is just shit, then come here and become a developer instead of moaning around.

Sorry... didn't get what you are trying to say there. Why do I need to be a developer for criticizing a store model? The maket price for the gift cards and fiat exchange is all determined by the current EUR -> BTC -> ERC exchange prices right? Each of this step involves a transaction charge. As a consumer, its convnient to pay for the amazon gift card through fiat. The store owner will be screwed over if the ERC prices drop lower than when they calculated for. What this means is that they will need to have a 20-30% buffer in their markup prices to shield them from the fluctuations. This of course is paid for by the customers, and the cost of transaction by fiat is much much lower.

Now if you can offer a counter argument, with reason and your theory of why I might be wrong, It would be helpful. Stop getting all anal whenever I comment on this thread  Roll Eyes

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:50:47 PM

So even if they WOULD delist ERC -> WHO CARES? They would list it again when the market is demanding it.

Ummm...if a coin gets de-listed, that means there is no market (demand) for that coin.  Where are you going to generate market demand if there are no exchanges that list ERC?  The store?  The store will no longer accept ERC because they have no way to exchange it for BTC (and then to USD or EU).  So, if there are no exchanges that list ERC, its value is zero.  I guess you can try selling your ERC person to person.  See how much they're worth then.

LOL... you beat me to it while I was typing another reply. This thread is filled with stupid fanboys who can't think for themselves. Who cares if it gets delisted it seems  Roll Eyes

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:52:50 PM

We buy erc for eur to hold, not to resell immediately on the market, do you think we are so stupid and want to destroy our own market?

Btw there are already 5 exchanges listing ERC, so if Bittrex will also delist it (thing that is not absolutely happening in the near future, cause we also had contact with guy of Rex staff also for [4C] Wink) so there could be still merket chances to exchange your ERC. If you just need that.
sonysasankan

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:57:22 PM

Do you mean higher price, maybe..

This coin is already good.

Indeed... its already good. Going buy rate is 18 sats. and just below that is 11 sats Smiley

EuropeCoin (OP)

View Profile WWW
May 26, 2014, 03:57:56 PM

Sorry... didn't get what you are trying to say there. Why do I need to be a developer for criticizing a store model? The maket price for the gift cards and fiat exchange is all determined by the current EUR -> BTC -> ERC exchange prices right? Each of this step involves a transaction charge. As a consumer, its convnient to pay for the amazon gift card through fiat. The store owner will be screwed over if the ERC prices drop lower than when they calculated for. What this means is that they will need to have a 20-30% buffer in their markup prices to shield them from the fluctuations. This of course is paid for by the customers, and the cost of transaction by fiat is much much lower.

Now if you can offer a counter argument, with reason and your theory of why I might be wrong, It would be helpful. Stop getting all anal whenever I comment on this thread  Roll Eyes

The store ERC prices still need to be synced with Rex API...it's a show view for some items cause you can see they are not in stock now.
Keep calling supporters and investors (which also own proper real business, so no teenage nerds moaning as you) "stupid fanboys".
Keep moaning and moaning and moaning.
Keep to be negative on everything we do.
Keep trolling as only you know how to do!

You're a kind of forum's thread entertainment guy! You're so funny!
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 »
  Print  

Jump to: