Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:04:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
Xuorc

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:45:06 PM

Great voting Smiley  Keep it up, we are now double the votes of the next coin.

https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 03:55:54 PM

Just want to say thanks again for your support of AsiaCoin. We at the community are really grateful for it Smiley

Those who haven't already done so, VOTE!

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Xuorc

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:18:08 PM

+1 Thank you

GIBZORS

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:22:04 PM

+1 Cheesy

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
shahim
Legendary

Activity: 1082
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:46:45 PM

voted!
Xuorc

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:56:48 PM

voted!

+1 Awesome  Grin

ahmedjadoon
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 04:59:08 PM

Price is on downfall.Its almost 490 SAT now.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:11:20 PM

Vote also on coinpayments.  Status is pending withdraw!

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:14:43 PM

downfall? two weeks ago we wish that the price was 490sat  Grin

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
zing96

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:19:25 PM

Voted - keep it up guys!  We may be ahead now, but don't let up!  Keep voting (but only once)!
Xuorc

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 05:41:28 PM

+1 LOL.  Well said.

Don't worry AsiaCoin is not front page news at the moment.  It will take time to build awareness and exposure.  I believe after that AC's specs and amazing community will lift it back up to where it should be.  It's increbile that we are even here, patience now and in time all good things will come.  Keep spreading the word and doing what you can for AC.

Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 08:52:11 PM

downfall? two weeks ago we wish that the price was 490sat  Grin

+1 LOL.  Well said.

Don't worry AsiaCoin is not front page news at the moment.  It will take time to build awareness and exposure.  I believe after that AC's specs and amazing community will lift it back up to where it should be.  It's increbile that we are even here, patience now and in time all good things will come.  Keep spreading the word and doing what you can for AC.

Exactly. It was 100% predicted that there will be a slow return to the top for us, as the community regains their trust in us and our work. Some people will decide to dump and the situation with other coins is also really similar (almost all coins are being dumped for people to invest in 1-2 coins, this can't keep up, once those coins have their fun time, the investment will return to where they came from, and coins such as AC will regain attention, especially if the coin is in a much better situation that it was before).

At this time it's critical for us to remain focused, don't get scared, continue to work hard to add features to AsiaCoin. We're working on the technical side to add a lot of features to AsiaCoin, including better and more exclusive wallet design, coin control features, better and more updated base-code, x11 multipool, among many others. On the marketing side, we're really close to adding CoinPayments as it's very important, and we're in contact with a few other places too, so soon our ecosystem will be significantly larger and there will be a lot more places to directly spend AsiaCoin.

We're also working hard on our diffusion in Asia. We've made plans, we're looking for people who can help us with this (PM if you can help). Ideally we want to have representatives in each Asian country, or at least for each Asian language who can manage coordination and marketing tasks specific to those locations. AsiaCoin will have a great future!

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
rsturtle

Activity: 67

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 09:53:10 PM

Just confirmed a vote on Coinpayments!
GIBZORS

Activity: 85

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:05:35 PM

downfall? two weeks ago we wish that the price was 490sat  Grin

+1 LOL.  Well said.

Don't worry AsiaCoin is not front page news at the moment.  It will take time to build awareness and exposure.  I believe after that AC's specs and amazing community will lift it back up to where it should be.  It's increbile that we are even here, patience now and in time all good things will come.  Keep spreading the word and doing what you can for AC.

Exactly. It was 100% predicted that there will be a slow return to the top for us, as the community regains their trust in us and our work. Some people will decide to dump and the situation with other coins is also really similar (almost all coins are being dumped for people to invest in 1-2 coins, this can't keep up, once those coins have their fun time, the investment will return to where they came from, and coins such as AC will regain attention, especially if the coin is in a much better situation that it was before).

At this time it's critical for us to remain focused, don't get scared, continue to work hard to add features to AsiaCoin. We're working on the technical side to add a lot of features to AsiaCoin, including better and more exclusive wallet design, coin control features, better and more updated base-code, x11 multipool, among many others. On the marketing side, we're really close to adding CoinPayments as it's very important, and we're in contact with a few other places too, so soon our ecosystem will be significantly larger and there will be a lot more places to directly spend AsiaCoin.

We're also working hard on our diffusion in Asia. We've made plans, we're looking for people who can help us with this (PM if you can help). Ideally we want to have representatives in each Asian country, or at least for each Asian language who can manage coordination and marketing tasks specific to those locations. AsiaCoin will have a great future!

That sounds really promising Maestro, keep up the nice work!

AsiaCoin: Af4Yixiz9qn76HocgCoBAt7rUpRQaUrZ7z
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:42:50 PM

+1 LOL.  Well said.

Don't worry AsiaCoin is not front page news at the moment.  It will take time to build awareness and exposure.  I believe after that AC's specs and amazing community will lift it back up to where it should be.  It's increbile that we are even here, patience now and in time all good things will come.  Keep spreading the word and doing what you can for AC.

+1 indeed, we deff can be proud of team AC... they gave us a coin with a bright future ahead of it

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 10:43:45 PM

490 Sat...wtf!?  Why do people sell at this price?

panic selling?
people lost alot of money after the scam, and i think they want some money back.... as long as you dont sell at that its kool... we all have to play our part... they will be pissed later down the line as it will sky rtocket

More than just that,  everyone is flocking to pick up dark.

Interesting.  Let me share this with you on what I have learned from others about investing. The inherent human greed and fear (panic) will always be the biggest challenges of successful investing. Some call it the “herd mentality.”  It reminds me of the “mindless Zombies.”

It is troubling to me to see so many investors loosing the little they have to begin with. That is the prevailing reason why I decided to cross the line and do what little I can to help save AsiaCoin. You all have done the most amazing job in any turnaround situation I have seen. I am pretty certain that you have the best team in the altcoin world in terms of across the board talents and skill sets, coupled with great attitude, selflessness, dedications and much more. Frankly, as an industry competitor, I am jealous. But I trust that the success of AsiaCoin will be of mutual benefits to our industry and I hope you all will join hand with us to assist and encourage more women to participate in our industry currently overwhelming dominated by men by a ratio of 19:1, or 95% (male) to 5% (female). With women controlling more the 50% of the consumer purchasing power worldwide, this niche should be taken very seriously.

The most successful investors seldom fall into the trap of “herd mentality”. One legendary investor said it best, “I fear when everyone else gets very greedy but I get very greed when everyone else gets very fearful.” I have very high hopes for AsiaCoin but that is just my personal opinion.

Dyna...quite frankly I love you, in the least creepy way possible Tongue

Thank you for your interest, your kind words, your inspiring words, your calm and engaging intellect, and your honesty.

I own a fair amount of AC. I have been mining/investing for a bit over a year, and decided to go all in on AC the night before it crashed. (the old and true wisdom of don't put your eggs in the one basket, well it is quite true) So for me, I was in the worst possible scenario.

And you're correct, the way the micryon and Maestro and all the other devs that resurrected AC was truly astonishing, not only from a practical perspective, but from a philosophical one of community, fairness, and helping out the little guy.

So now that AC is back, I have been wrestling with what to do with my coins. I see the pumps, I see the dumps, and I know that the 'smart' thing to do would be to get out, to cash in, to ride the waves, who gives a fuck about the coin...but so far I simply do nothing.

I reeeeally hope this coin does well, and not only for my own wealth, but just because it deserves to.

Please pm me with more details about your endeavors. I would like to help, or at least follow what you are doing.

Thanks for your kind words, ac2. I am just trying to do my part in helping a well deserved industry peer in time of needs. I have a deep concern that politicians worldwide are beginning to take advantage of the chaotic state of the crypto currency world to advance their own agenda. Most of them don’t really know what they are talking about. But then, as an industry, we are giving them the ammunition when so many investors have suffered great loses. We need more success stories. AsiaCoin has the potential to be the greatest success story of all. It takes a lot more than hard work to do the right things and the payoffs often take too long for the impatient. No body knows what the price of AsiaCoin will be this time next year, but I do know that if it can earn the trust and confidence of the people, it will be worth a lot more than where it is today.  

Thanks for offering your help. As you may know, I am the cofounder of DNotes and Cryptomoms. It would be very helpful if you could participate in Cryptomoms’ forum when you have some time to spare. Most of our users and guests are new to our industry. This is a good platform to help promote AsiaCoin as well and I encourage everyone to take this into consideration. There is already a thread titled “Saving AsiaCoin.” I started. We all need to do more in addressing issues that matter to our industry. The issue of gender imbalance with huge male dominance in the crypto currency world is just one of them. I just wish somehow AsiaCoin can get some positive media attention it much deserves. Perhaps supporting Cryptomoms in some noticeable ways could draw some media attention.

If you are interested to know more about me, Google search term “Cryptocurrency DNotes” first thing tomorrow. I attempted to make mention of AsiaCoin in this article but due to space and messaging focus constraints, it was dropped at the last minutes. I will continue to keep AsiaCoin in mind as other opportunities arise.
Xuorc

View Profile
May 18, 2014, 11:15:53 PM

Just confirmed a vote on Coinpayments!

+1  Grin

duplan

Activity: 269
Merit: 252

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 12:02:20 AM

So now that AC is back, I have been wrestling with what to do with my coins. I see the pumps, I see the dumps, and I know that the 'smart' thing to do would be to get out, to cash in, to ride the waves, who gives a fuck about the coin...but so far I simply do nothing.

We fixed the coin precisely to give people the choice.. instead of having the choice made for them by a scammer..
···
The rest of the team I feel: are pros in their respective areas.  Especially compared to many of the other teams out there.. Especially props to Maestro, he's one of the most professional minded folks in this ecosystem.  We're really lucky to have him leading the charge on AC.  (Seriously lot of clowns out there running coins, foundations, and generally doing P&D and moving onto the next coin in a week.)

My group of friends have all some stakes , some have more , some have bigger ones , I have a good amount . Initially , I bought in a bit high , cost averaged downwards and went in bigger when the coin fell apart . You brought it back , for me , that was a sign that some people care , I supported this by buying even more AC , and trading a little amount for fun .

I believe that Asia Coin is one of the best coins out , if you guys hold together AC will evolve alongside . AC has a a great entry level price , right now . I might buy even more these days Shocked // BTC Keep selling to me , AC will appreciate and double up soon Roll Eyes
fonzerrellie
Legendary

Activity: 1190

Kaspa

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:26:26 AM

We fixed the coin precisely to give people the choice.. instead of having the choice made for them by a scammer..
···
The rest of the team I feel: are pros in their respective areas.  Especially compared to many of the other teams out there.. Especially props to Maestro, he's one of the most professional minded folks in this ecosystem.  We're really lucky to have him leading the charge on AC.  (Seriously lot of clowns out there running coins, foundations, and generally doing P&D and moving onto the next coin in a week.)

My group of friends have all some stakes , some have more , some have bigger ones , I have a good amount . Initially , I bought in a bit high , cost averaged downwards and went in bigger when the coin fell apart . You brought it back , for me , that was a sign that some people care , I supported this by buying even more AC , and trading a little amount for fun .

I believe that Asia Coin is one of the best coins out , if you guys hold together AC will evolve alongside . AC has a a great entry level price , right now . I might buy even more these days Shocked // BTC Keep selling to me , AC will appreciate and double up soon Roll Eyes

+1 I'm in the same boat and am soo grateful to team AC

#Expanse $EXP 500 transactions 4 .1 EXP 1st Clone of ETH 
WAVES
Kazulya

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:08:42 AM

···

24 HR VOLUME
13.318 BTC
it very bad Sad
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: