Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:02:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264516 times)
Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:28:26 PM

Get your friends and families to sign up please ... 7 days left ... we are not far but need a push ...

https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin 

nice article but we are in need of multipool and some walls in exchanges

No Multipool = Low Price? Huh

We do have a multipool (HashCows), it's not our own but nevertheless if people mine there, the coins mined by their hashrates will be used to buy AsiaCoin at exchanges so the effect will be similar.

We're working on our own dedicated multipool as well but please understand that usually when a new coin launches, developers spend weeks preparing the infrastructure, including its multipool before even announcing the coin. We took over development of AsiaCoin at a moment of crisis and had to work urgently to get AC back up and running, and now we're starting from scratch to build the infrastructure. It will take time. We didn't plan it beforehand, we didn't do the work beforehand, we didn't clear up our personal work/life schedule beforehand.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Undland
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1055

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 08:50:09 PM

New exchange, next MintPal?
https://sharexcoin.com/votings?coin=AC
I voted!
Voted!

P.S. 2 weaks ago i have 24000AC. And now i have 80000AC. Wink Thanks, MintPal.
ryanb
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 11:13:19 PM

guys vote here https://sharexcoin.com/votings

new exchange like mintpal AC is ranked number 26

https://bitcoinfundingteam.com/ref/SatoshiTeam
turn 0.1 BTC to 80BTC week after week!!!
CryptoSteam

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:21:33 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 01:32:01 AM by CryptoSteam

Thunderclap is about to reach the goal of 100 supporters with over 127K social reach. 27 more supporters left to go! https://www.thunderclap.it/projects/11729-asiacoin-asia-s-own-bitcoin

We are leading the vote on CoinPayments.net https://www.coinpayments.net/vote-thanks. Keep voting. It's not expensive and only costs like 45 cents or so. I do not pay attention to exchange prices, but If you support AsiaCoin, then please vote @ https://www.coinpayments.net/vote and only do it one time!

The best part is that it is for a good cause: The Water Project!
a7594li

Activity: 711
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:36:26 AM

good coin,Maybe have a good development

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄███▀▀████████▀▀███▄▄
▄██▀▀   ██████████   ▀▀██▄
▄██▀     ████████████     ▀██▄
██▀      ██████████████      ▀██
██▀      ████████████████      ▀██
██▀      ██████████████████      ▀██
▄██      █████████  █████████      ██▄
██      █████████    █████████      ██
██     █████████      █████████     ██
██    █████████        █████████    ██
██   █████████          █████████   ██
▀██ ██████████████████████████████ ██▀
████████████████████████ ███████████
██████████████████████   █████████
████████████████████     ███████
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀██▄▄                ▄▄██▀
▀▀███▄▄▄      ▄▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
  .A.P.H.E.L.I.O.N.  [    ] 
▄████████████████████████▄
████████████▀     ████████
███████████       ████████
███████████    ███████████
████████          ████████
████████          ████████
▀████████████████████████▀

██████████████████████████
████▀  ▀██████████████████
████▄  ▄██████████████████
████    ██    █▀    ▀█████
████    ██     ▄▄     ████
████    ██    ████    ████

███████████████▀▀▀▀███████
████ ▀███████▀      ▀▀▀███
████    ▀▀██▀        ▄████
████▄               ██████
█████▄             ███████
██████▄           ████████
███▀██▀▀        ▄█████████
████▄▄       ▄▄███████████

██████████████████▀▀   ███
██████████████▀▀  ▄█▀ ▄███
██████████▀▀    ▄█▀   ████
██████▀▀      ▄█▀    ▄████
██▀▀        ▄█▀      █████
████▄▄    ▄█▀       ▄█████
████████▄█▀         ██████
██████████   ▄     ▄██████
██████████ ▄████▄▄ ███████
  ▶  Whitepaper
▶  Website
▶  Register
rsturtle

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 04:37:52 AM

Someone earlier was talking about how people are scrambling to invest in only a few coins. This is a great article explaining why this can't keep up. The improved Asiacoin I think will have a bright future.

http://www.devtome.com/doku.php?id=a_massive_investigation_of_instamines_and_fastmines_for_the_top_alt_coins
ac2

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:50:18 AM

The power of the media is simply amazing. If you have a good story to tell as in the case of AsiaCoin, you can use it to you advantage, if you know how. It can also destroy you if you don’t. I hope that at least a few of you are taking the time to learn a little about my background. If you have a team interested to exploit the PR angle I will be delighted to work with you. Again, it's your call. This will be the last article I am posting, as I do not want to use up your value space.

Dauphin Technology was indeed a media sensation with multiple news stories on a weekly basis for a number of years. Since the release of the DNotes article my name is now linked to a number of them.  The one below is of some significance since it verifies a number of my involvements:

Chicago Tribune
BUSINESS
Ibm To Make Pen-based Pc For Lombard Firm
May 20, 1993 - By James Coates.
•   
Lombard-based Dauphin Technology Inc. has signed a $150 million deal for International Business Machines Corp. to manufacture a pen-based miniature computer that will run Microsoft Windows programs on an Intel 486 chip. The companies emphasized Wednesday that the new machine, called DTR-1 and about the size of a book, is "first of its kind to hit the market"-the smallest computer yet to offer full-blown 486 microprocessor performance.

Dauphin and IBM executives said Wednesday that they will start shipping the machines to customers Sunday.
Dauphin, which has recorded flat earnings recently, came into prominence in 1991 by winning a $400 million contract to supply laptop computers to the Pentagon.

Company President Alan Yong said he will introduce the new machine Monday at the COMDEX computer show in Atlanta, where 75,000 participants will gather next week. Yong believes that being the first to market a subnotebook pen-based device will result in a dramatic improvement in his company's earnings picture.

While industry analysts emphasize that it remains to be seen whether pen-based computers will become as popular as Yong hopes, the IBM deal puts Dauphin ahead of such industry giants as Tandy Corp., Apple Computer Inc. and Motorola Inc., all of which have announced plans for pen-based computers.

Dauphin had sales of $24 million in 1992, almost all of them from its Pentagon contract. But earnings for the last quarter were just $111,739, making the success of the DTR-1 project crucial to the company's future. The IBM/Dauphin contract, signed Feb. 22, also is important to IBM, according to executives there. The deal, they said, marks a major move by the world's biggest computer company to improve its fortunes by using underutilized factories to make hardware for other computer companies.

Lynn Denton, an IBM spokesman involved with the Dauphin project at IBM's Austin Industrial Business Center in Texas, said the deal marks the largest agreement to manufacture computers for a competitor at the Austin factory, which employs 3,500 people and makes IBM's PS/1, PS/2 and RISC System lines.

Read more:
http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1993-05-20/business/9305200013_1_pen-based-dauphin-technology-risc-system

Hi Dyna
You're the best!
Asiacoin has a great story to tell. It seems that most have jumped ship. We have a great team! Thank you.
What to do now? Well Dyna, I will pay you what I can for you to be our PR person?
bittcoinn

Activity: 230

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 06:58:44 AM

Someone dumped all his coins....
2014-05-19 14:41:52   SELL   0.00000406     1111900.22554633   4.51431491

guys this is workbook whale play to dump the market

whale waits until not many buys left  + places own buys

out of this 4.5 BTC sold maybe 3.5 bought himself commission costs 4 USD

out ot maybe 1 BTC value AC he rebought 2 BTC or more

next time he puts 10 BTC at 350  

when whales were dumping gold market they were dumping 20 tons at a time

[/font][/color]
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:11:35 AM

Dear Community

We're constantly trying to add value to AsiaCoin, but there is only so much that we can do with the resources that we have. If you do hold a considerable amount of AsiaCoin and are able to contribute to its future, please contact me and we can discuss some possibilities. We need our big investors to be more involved with the work of the foundation Smiley

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 08:14:25 AM
Last edit: May 20, 2014, 08:55:10 AM by Maestro1

Guys, if you haven't done so!

CoinPayments.net Voting NOW!

http://www.coinpayments.net/vote

What you need to do:

1. Go to the website.
2. Choose AsiaCoin and click Submit.
3. Fill out the form to get your own BTC deposit address.
4. Send 0.001 BTC - or equivalent in LTC/Doge - to that address (make sure to add a transaction fee to ensure it arrives within 4 hours!)
5. Confirm your email (click on the link sent to your email). They will send the confirmation email after your BTC transaction gets 6 confirmations. If you don't do this, your vote won't get confirmed.

Done! Please read my other post about CoinPayments to know why this is very important for AsiaCoin.

Don't forget to click on the confirmation email, which they send once your transaction is completed and after its 6 or 10 confirmations. If you don't do this, your vote won't count.

micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 08:19:30 AM

Dear Community

We're constantly trying to add value to AsiaCoin, but there is only so much that we can do with the resources that we have. If you do hold a considerable amount of AsiaCoin and are able to contribute to its future, please contact me and we can discuss some possibilities. We need our big investors to be more involved with the work of the foundation Smiley

Please listen to Maestro guys.. and spread the word: we really need top holders of this coin, to contact the foundation.  

Think of it as an shareholders syncup, investors meeting.. anyone holding the coin is an investor in AsiaCoin.  There is much we can do together to collaborate and develop Asiacoin, and it's really in your best interest.. Smiley

We've done a lot to bring this coin from the dead.. but now we must take it to the next level...

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
KennyR

Activity: 2282
Merit: 532

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 10:33:46 AM

Vote for LiteBit.eu and LitePaid.com

***** Over 3600 EU customers and rising *****
***** Pay with: iDeal, Mister Cash, SOFORT, GiroPay and SEPA *****
***** Best customer support! *****

Donate for your coin! Every donation counts for 1 vote.

https://www.litebit.eu/addcoin/en/

.SUGAR.
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
syrota

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:08:42 PM

Dear Community

Please listen to Maestro guys.. and spread the word: we really need top holders of this coin, to contact the foundation.  

Think of it as an shareholders syncup, investors meeting.. anyone holding the coin is an investor in AsiaCoin.  There is much we can do together to collaborate and develop Asiacoin, and it's really in your best interest.. Smiley

We've done a lot to bring this coin from the dead.. but now we must take it to the next level...

+1000
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:11:26 PM

I don't really like what Dyna is doing here. All I can see is he's campaigning for Dnotes, Cryptomoms and himself in wake of the coming Dnotes block reduction.

You don't really have to agree with me.
nekokenny

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 12:47:54 PM

How much do we need to have to be top holder? I got like 150k asiacoins sooooo.. I am like a poor middle class fellow? Or I got .0001% of asiacoin. Heh in any case it is the best thing i put interest to in years! Hail cryptocurrency
fairglu
Legendary

Activity: 1100
Merit: 1030

View Profile WWW
May 20, 2014, 01:30:22 PM

How much do we need to have to be top holder? I got like 150k asiacoins sooooo.. I am like a poor middle class fellow? Or I got .0001% of asiacoin. Heh in any case it is the best thing i put interest to in years! Hail cryptocurrency

Easily answered, go to: http://chainz.cryptoid.info/ac/#!rich Wink

If all your coins are at a single address, enter that address and you'll get your ranking beyond the TOP 100 (updated approx every 6 hours)

Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:41:11 PM

[/quote]

Hi Dyna
You're the best!
Asiacoin has a great story to tell. It seems that most have jumped ship. We have a great team! Thank you.
What to do now? Well Dyna, I will pay you what I can for you to be our PR person?

[/quote]

Thanks for your kind words, ac2.  Neither you nor any AsiaCoin supporter has to pay me anything. If I do not absolutely believe that this a worthy cause for the industry without a doubt, I will not even mentioned it. The industry needs a success story and AsiaCoin is the best candidate of all. Notice that I specifically omitted AsiaCoin’s stake holders. In my mind, your team has already worked extremely hard and succeeded in saving their investment and thereby giving them a second chance. Of course I know that a lot of the stake holders have been most grateful and expressed their appreciation often. However, this is phrase two and AsiaCoin is now alive and well. Long term stake holders are now given the opportunity to help take it to the next level and follow the examples of the revival team to do the right things for the mutual benefits of everyone. They can help to shape history and turn this to be their biggest success in investing or they can simply jump ship.

People’s power united in pursuit of a common goal for the good of mankind has changed history many times. This may be another one of those moments in history. We can’t change what caused the demise of AsiaCoin in the first place but we can learn from it. This episode can go down in history as sad drama of a bad actor or an unfortunate event that turns out to be the best thing for the industry. It’s the people’s call and I am willing to be of help. If AsiaCoin community is will to make the commitment to take this giant leap, I will be there for you. However, this is your show. I am just an industry peer ready and willing to give you a helping hand. I need a lot of feed back and comments from your community before I can decide if it is any of my business to get involve. That is why I invited you to know a little of my background. I believe in transparency, honesty, and hard work.

When an industry lacks leadership and guidance it often leads to a chaotic state. Being in a chaotic state is very destructive, and never productive. It often leads to a lot of bad decisions and can be harmful to an industry at its infancy like ours. This is quite definitely the state of our industry are seeing, and we are paying a high price for it.  However, this is often the case at the infancy of any major paradigm shift in human history. It is just going through a bad period of adjustments. Crypto currency as a technology is amazing. Its potential to be used as a medium of exchange is fantastic. We are just not ready for prime time yet. 

“What to do now?”
You are already doing a lot and that’s great. Unfortunately, sometime doing a lot is not good enough. This is a very unique opportunity to create stake holder value. If you do it right your concern will not be “too many people jumping ship”.  You could very well be in a situation when too many people want to jump on board too quickly. Maintain a delicate balance is of critical importance.

The quality of membership in your foundation will be a very important starting point. This is where you can map out strategies to make AsiaCoin an industry model to be the crypto currency of choice in filling the three important functions of  a mighty currency in conducting world of commerce. All the crypto currencies today have only fulfilled one of the three required functions. They are being used for speculative trading establishing a currency value as a “unit of account”. For the most part it is extremely unstable. Our industry desperately needs a digital currency that is sufficiently stable, and trustworthy to be widely adopted as a medium of exchange in conducting global commerce. AsiaCoin’s Proof of Stake is an added bonus to “store of value”. It is already the most scrutinized crypto currency in the industry. This is a rough diamond misidentified as just another piece of rock. That is enough said as to whether it is currently under valued.
maxsinner

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:43:23 PM

I am starting to wonder if perhaps it was a mistake to change the PoS structure. With the old structure it would have still been a dump race after month 6, however with the changes that were made, it looks like the dump race began much much sooner. I am holding around 200k and it's getting increasingly hard to hold.
Ben Honeycutt

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:50:54 PM

The amount of troll in this thread shows that revived Ac will be a great success. Sad
Maestro1 (OP)

View Profile
May 20, 2014, 01:55:11 PM

I am starting to wonder if perhaps it was a mistake to change the PoS structure. With the old structure it would have still been a dump race after month 6, however with the changes that were made, it looks like the dump race began much much sooner. I am holding around 200k and it's getting increasingly hard to hold.

The dumping is unrelated to PoS staking rates. Most of it is because of a couple of coins getting insane attention and most others getting dumped to get onboard those few, notice that BC, WC, FLT and Cinni had far bigger dumps than we had in the past week or two. You have to see what's going on in the altcoin world in general, not just analyze a coin individually. It's the same in stock exchange, if NASDAQ falls 3% and a company listed there falls 1%, the company has actually done well.

Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: