Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 01:24:33 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 192 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [AC] AsiaCoin | Pure PoS | 100% Interest  (Read 264518 times)
Collegestudent

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

The blockchain is the future

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:22:38 PM

Is there any news from the exchanges mintpal  / Cryptsy?
When they will reopen it?

They are both reviewing the source code now, we have specifically asked them to do their tests/review as thoroughly as possible, even a line by line comparison with BlackCoin or CinniCoin (other reliable PoS coins) would be preferred.

I contacted them for possible ETA, and will let everyone know as soon as I get a respond.

I Withdrawed my AC from mintpal in 2014-05-04,do i lost my coins?

No just wait for new wallet. Stop making transactions.
cassius69

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:22:52 PM

I am going to buy some Asia Coin, I believe in the new dev.  Tongue Tongue

why? what the fuck has he ever done so special?  Grin

go ahead. tell me his accomplishments.

Collegestudent

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:24:40 PM

I am going to buy some Asia Coin, I believe in the new dev.  Tongue Tongue

Bro just a moment ago i saw u fud about Shibe and cinnicoin. GTFO.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:28:02 PM

I agree with Whatzhub that support from small-time merchants will increase the chance of long term value appreciation. Since there is no actual payment processor for AsiaCoin yet, that is an area that need to be explored. I will look into accepting AsiaCoin for my tiny online store. I have seen online stores that offered a fixed exchange rate which I think may not be a bad idea if we have enough merchants to help justify that exchange rate.

Fixed exchange rate is very nice, but it's very difficult to get merchants to accept it, even LTC/BTC can't get fixed exchange rate at most places (hell, even BTC/USD can't). I think it's important to reach to different stores/payment services to get them to agree to accept Asia Coin when it's relisted for trade (i.e. has a demonstrable exchange rate for high volume trades).

Small online stores are good (online software/gaming/gambling/etc websites can be easily persuaded). We should focus on two things, (1) stores that already accept some sort of altcoins (or at least bitcoin), and (2) stores that provide service within Asia as we can market it better.

In the meantime, there are two places which we should focus heavily on, AltOutlet.com and WoodWallets.io.

We also need to put some bounties (hopefully when the foundation is rich Cheesy) for some services that add value to Asia Coin:

• Android wallet
  • Paper wallet
  • Some graphics (wallpaper, phone wallpaper, Twitter/Facebook cover photos/Inspirational Asia Coin pictures with people/etc)
  • Small merchant bounties

Any other ideas are welcome, as we're now planning for the future. If you can help, even better! Remember guys, Asia Coin is a community now, it will take all of us to make it a huge success.

By the way, I am slowly sharing the new wallets with even more people at this thread (and a few on Twitter). We are still waiting for major exchanges to upgrade their wallets, after that we will announce the public release!

Its never the coin's ease but its marketing and acceptance, and i think those things u mentioned are great ideas. Nice to see u are not worried much on coding while being more concerned about the marketing. I think get Coindesk articles and lets say getting on television showing Asiacoin in China is a great idea.
3xk0pt3r

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:29:55 PM

Guys can yall send some coins to this address: AUsMEGK2F5Y8BNDY5r7q4AffDYaKP1FSca

I promise all these coins will go to dev bounty and wanna test the new wallet out.

I'll send some for sure, once the new wallet become available( old one deleted and I'll not download it again)
Can we take this address as the official for ac donations?
tr0ubles0me

Activity: 51

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:31:33 PM

I am going to buy some Asia Coin, I believe in the new dev.  Tongue Tongue

He's done more in this thread alone than you will ever do in your life. And he humiliated you with reasonable arguments every time you wrote your shites. That's more than enough for me.
Hotodamoon

Activity: 31

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:31:40 PM

It is said the new dev have 20+ years of developing experience. I am not sure whether it is true or not.
ORiN

Activity: 532

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:31:52 PM

In case people are wondering, this is the current status of exchanges regarding our patch:

C-Cex
(installed our wallets, trades are active, deposits/withdrawals are on hold)

Bter.com
Plath.net
Swaphole

(all installed our wallets, trades/deposits/withdrawals are on hold)

Coin-Swap
Cryptsy
Mintpal
Bittrex
CryptoALTeX
Poloniex

(all reviewing source code, trades/deposits/withdrawals are on hold)

maestro appreciate very much work on project here

there is a small detail do not like : graphic style on landing page http://www.thecoin.asia/

1.dark gloomy colour. this would project gloom and uncertainty

2.hard to understand symbolic ( pianist ? guy seen from behind ? subway ? ) Is such pianist and such subway somewhere in Asia?

not looking much further : on x-labs video http://www.xlabstudio.com/video_asiacoin/asiacoin_video(2).webm
there is a lot of screenshoots which look more attractive than current landing page of http://www.thecoin.asia/

someone might find better yet design for landing page but already x-labs style would be much more attractive

good improvement would be also : more links to specific posts on our btalk ( as brilliant Google Trends chart an so on ) few people would go through 50 subpages
Thanks for the suggestions! The current images are actually placeholders from the original theme that will be replaced once we find something better. I actually like that the gloomy background allows the AsiaCoin logo to contrast against it strongly. Like a rising sun against a sea of gloom and negativity. The new images will feature an Asian theme once we decide on the images to use.

Rather than linking to specific posts, it may be better for us to consolidate useful information into the first page of the thread or into the website as new updates.
Collegestudent

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:35:14 PM

Guys can yall send some coins to this address: AUsMEGK2F5Y8BNDY5r7q4AffDYaKP1FSca

I promise all these coins will go to dev bounty and wanna test the new wallet out.

I'll send some for sure, once the new wallet become available( old one deleted and I'll not download it again)
Can we take this address as the official for ac donations?

Oh wow thats excellent Smiley with great power comes great responsiblity however i think Micryon should be the one responsible for both wallets as hes already doing BTC wallet as well. Temperaryily this is a good address
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:36:05 PM

He's done more in this thread alone than you will ever do in your life. And he humiliated you with reasonable arguments every time you wrote your shites. That's more than enough for me.
Let's not go overboard. He needed to actually have dignity in the first place to be humiliated.
kenboy

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:38:32 PM

asiacoin is dead ,junk coin,junk dev
ORiN

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:38:48 PM

Guys, don't feed the troll. Cheesy
CapSER2.0

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:42:15 PM
Last edit: May 08, 2014, 05:14:25 PM by CapSER2.0

Back to congratulate all the dev team for their tremendous work, that will be a historic milestone and remembered in the world of news of cryptocoins.
Another current main priorities I think That should be put immediately into operation a block-explorer on a server with high bandwidth.
Everyone has the right to carefully observe the integrity of the chain of blocks, and to verify the latest moves that may be performing the scammer.
This will give confidence to the overall greater public. And what more need a coin with a dark past to oblivion, is generating renewed confidence!

ZEIT: MpKWWsnqqJ32jKchgfmwKBFkRzNCU8XjUu
noobthegreat

Activity: 45

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:42:32 PM

Problem is that he has so little shame that he'll keep coming back and crapping on the thread, and to newcomers and untrained observers, it'll look like he has the last word. Since the thread's not moderated, we might just have to keep bashing him. What a pain.
ORiN

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:51:28 PM

I agree with Whatzhub that support from small-time merchants will increase the chance of long term value appreciation. Since there is no actual payment processor for AsiaCoin yet, that is an area that need to be explored. I will look into accepting AsiaCoin for my tiny online store. I have seen online stores that offered a fixed exchange rate which I think may not be a bad idea if we have enough merchants to help justify that exchange rate.

Fixed exchange rate is very nice, but it's very difficult to get merchants to accept it, even LTC/BTC can't get fixed exchange rate at most places (hell, even BTC/USD can't). I think it's important to reach to different stores/payment services to get them to agree to accept Asia Coin when it's relisted for trade (i.e. has a demonstrable exchange rate for high volume trades).

Small online stores are good (online software/gaming/gambling/etc websites can be easily persuaded). We should focus on two things, (1) stores that already accept some sort of altcoins (or at least bitcoin), and (2) stores that provide service within Asia as we can market it better.

In the meantime, there are two places which we should focus heavily on, AltOutlet.com and WoodWallets.io.

We also need to put some bounties (hopefully when the foundation is rich Cheesy) for some services that add value to Asia Coin:

• Android wallet
  • Paper wallet
  • Some graphics (wallpaper, phone wallpaper, Twitter/Facebook cover photos/Inspirational Asia Coin pictures with people/etc)
  • Small merchant bounties

Any other ideas are welcome, as we're now planning for the future. If you can help, even better! Remember guys, Asia Coin is a community now, it will take all of us to make it a huge success.

By the way, I am slowly sharing the new wallets with even more people at this thread (and a few on Twitter). We are still waiting for major exchanges to upgrade their wallets, after that we will announce the public release!
Its never the coin's ease but its marketing and acceptance, and i think those things u mentioned are great ideas. Nice to see u are not worried much on coding while being more concerned about the marketing. I think get Coindesk articles and lets say getting on television showing Asiacoin in China is a great idea.
I am not worried about the coding mainly because I feel that our current dev team headed by micryon is doing fine. I focus on project management and business strategy in my daily work. Moving forward, adoption and marketing are the key angles that I deem most important. My wife sells fashion tape through a blog. I will see if I can get her to support Asia Coin by accepting a fixed exchange rate for AsiaCoin that is higher than the rates currently being traded. I personally feels that AC should stay above 1k satoshis. That said, the market is pretty much limited to Singapore so far but it is a start, I supposed?
ORiN

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:52:43 PM

Problem is that he has so little shame that he'll keep coming back and crapping on the thread, and to newcomers and untrained observers, it'll look like he has the last word. Since the thread's not moderated, we might just have to keep bashing him. What a pain.
I am getting numb to the trolling. I believe as long as we keep at the good work we have done so far, people will notice and the confidence in AC will come back.
cassius69

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

^^^ no response about accomplishments.

in other words he aint done shit. just like you. just a bunch of dumbasses who lost all their btc for a week now. haha.

Maestro1 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:26:35 PM

Dear Community,

I have another great news. I have been in contact with HashCows multipool and they have agreed to add Asia Coin as one of their payment options, once Asia Coin is relisted for trades on major exchanges.

If you're happy with our work on AsiaCoin revival, please consider giving us trust feedback and provide donations to the new AsiaCoin Foundation.
BTC: 1LCsuAojeFqf5YamN9iiwEo3VJ9YM8HHjf
Hoof-arted

Activity: 15

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:28:57 PM

^^^ no response about accomplishments.

in other words he aint done shit. just like you. just a bunch of dumbasses who lost all their btc for a week now. haha.

And what is yours? Professional troll? Nothing to contribute other than your time that doesn't involve lotion and your hand? Looks to me that he has accomplished more than you have so why do you even care?
Xuorc

Activity: 195
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 08, 2014, 04:29:03 PM

Dear Community,

I have another great news. I have been in contact with HashCows multipool and they have agreed to add Asia Coin as one of their payment options, once Asia Coin is relisted for trades on major exchanges.

+1 Great news, great work.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 ... 192 »
  Print  

Jump to: