Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:55:21 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55644 times)
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
November 18, 2016, 10:20:07 AM

The presence of almost all the money makes us in some way free. We can buy that we wish, we can travel, we become independent. It does not matter Bitcoin is either a dollar or ruble
If you have the money, it seems to me there is no difference in what currency they prenadlezhat. Thus for any currency to buy another currency, and as you rightly said, it is possible thanks to travel around the world.

Yes. Bitcoin is Freedom. Financial Freedom, Freedom to earn, Freedom of not paying tax. we can buy the things we want from bitcoins because most of us i'm sure most of us earning bitcoins as extra income.  Thanks to Bitcoins, now i can pay my bills via online and no need to fall in line. it is actually a hassle free transactions.
groll

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:04:11 AM

The presence of almost all the money makes us in some way free. We can buy that we wish, we can travel, we become independent. It does not matter Bitcoin is either a dollar or ruble
If you have the money, it seems to me there is no difference in what currency they prenadlezhat. Thus for any currency to buy another currency, and as you rightly said, it is possible thanks to travel around the world.

Yes. Bitcoin is Freedom. Financial Freedom, Freedom to earn, Freedom of not paying tax. we can buy the things we want from bitcoins because most of us i'm sure most of us earning bitcoins as extra income.  Thanks to Bitcoins, now i can pay my bills via online and no need to fall in line. it is actually a hassle free transactions.

How can you say that bitcoin is freedom if theres a lot of bad people who wants to steal bitcoins from others. Yes i can say bitcoin is freedom because there is no rule n bitcoins. The government have no rules and regulation in bitcoins. someone are free to do bad things on other user because they know that there is no regulation in bitcoins that they can be afraid of. Financial freedom in bitcoins is yes to me.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 08:31:37 AM

I like to choose the freedom of not paying taxes. At least we can maximize our income here and we will not share to our corrupt government, it's enough that I have been tax with my salary but hiding my real income is another privilege.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 09:05:02 AM

How can you say that bitcoin is freedom if theres a lot of bad people who wants to steal bitcoins from others. Yes i can say bitcoin is freedom because there is no rule n bitcoins. The government have no rules and regulation in bitcoins. someone are free to do bad things on other user because they know that there is no regulation in bitcoins that they can be afraid of. Financial freedom in bitcoins is yes to me.

That's how freedom works in general. If you have freedom, there will always be somebody or some entity like governments or corporations which would like to take your freedom away. Money itself gives you a lot of freedom, for example, what to do or where to go, and someone will always be willing to appropriate all these pleasant things and possibilities from you.
boydewit2

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 10:48:23 AM

This is why most of us love bitcoin. We have freedom, without governments being able to regulate or monetize the use of it.
clickerz

Activity: 1414
Merit: 505

Backed.Finance

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 11:08:16 AM

I like to choose the freedom of not paying taxes. At least we can maximize our income here and we will not share to our corrupt government, it's enough that I have been tax with my salary but hiding my real income is another privilege.
That is not always the case as government wants their share of your income. Even if you buy from groceries, you paid tax in the form of VAT. Even if you are jobless you paid tax. As of now, with bitcoin we have total freedom but when we convert it to fiat or local currency and boght some items we paid tax Smiley

Open for Campaigns
Positid

Activity: 378

BULL RUN until 2030

View Profile
November 19, 2016, 12:44:36 PM

That is not always the case as government wants their share of your income. Even if you buy from groceries, you paid tax in the form of VAT. Even if you are jobless you paid tax. As of now, with bitcoin we have total freedom but when we convert it to fiat or local currency and boght some items we paid tax Smiley
Well, at least there's no double taxation that is happening. In real life you work, and you paid with salary and where your employer withhold tax and then when you buy items you paid tax again, now it's not good as I said it's double taxation and the government has benefit and we are not.

.Duelbits.
            ▄████▄▄
          ▄█████████▄
        ▄█████████████▄
     ▄██████████████████▄
   ▄████▄▄▄█████████▄▄▄███▄
 ▄████▐▀▄▄▀▌████▐▀▄▄▀▌██

██████▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀█████

▐████████████■▄▄▄■██████████▀
▐██████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
  ▀███████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████▀
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
▄▀▄
█   █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█ █ █
█▀▀▀▀▀█
▀█▀█▀
█▄█
█▄█
         ▄ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▄▄
         ▄▀▀▄      █
         █   ▀▄     █
       ▄█▄     ▀▄   █
      ▄▀ ▀▄      ▀█▀
    ▄▀     ▀█▄▄▄▀▀ ▀
  ▄▀  ▄▀  ▄▀
 ▀▄    ▄▀▀
Live Games

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
 ▄▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▄
▄▀ █ ▄  █  ▄ █ ▀▄
█ █   ▀   ▀   █ █  ▄▄▄
█ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █ █   █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █▄█
█ ▀▀█  ▀▀█  ▀▀█ █  █▄█
█  █    █    █  █  █ █
Slots
        ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
        █         ▄▄  █
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄       █
█  ▄▄         █       █
█             █       █
█   ▄▀▀▄▀▀▄   █       █
█   ▀▄   ▄▀   █       █
█     ▀▄▀     █   ▀▀  █
Blackjack
▄▄▀█████▀▄▄
▄▀▀   █████ ▄▄▀▀▄
███▄  ▄█████▄▀▀▄███
██████▀▀     ▀▀██████
█ ▀▀██▀ ▀▄   ▄▀ ▀██▀▀ █
█    █    ███    █    █
█ ▄▄██▄ ▄▀   ▀▄ ▄██▄▄ █
██████▄▄     ▄▄██████
Roulette
█▀▀▀▄             ▄▀▀▀█
█ ▀▄ ▀▄         ▄▀ ▄▀ █
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄     ▄▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀
▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀
▄ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀▄  ▄
█ ▀▄ ▀▄ ▀  ▄▀ █
▄▀▄ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ▄▀▄
Dice Duels
farl2web

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:34:34 AM

You have to believe and understand what Bitcoin, is essentially an upgraded analog of gold, but it can really pay the bills. Therefore, I believe that it is Bitcoin has a chance to become the oldest world currency. And what is surprising, is the real price spikes.
diodio5

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:46:52 AM

nope i think bitcoin provides freedom than money usually, with bitcoin you can not be in the intervention, no control of your money and you become the bank for yourself, let alone anonymous will make more free, I think bitcoin currency is freer
Shiroslullaby

Activity: 434

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:50:53 AM

Bitcoin was created with the idea that it could provide financial freedom, but we are a long way from the dream.
Unless you are already an early adopter who made millions, you are still going to need to earn fiat, convert money into BTC, etc.
Becoming a miner requires cheap electricity, thousands of dollars in equipment...
Possibly in the future we can provide a way for people to avoid fiat, but for now Bitcoin is just a payment system.

serjent05
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 1255

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:51:57 AM

Lol i am not in favor of not paying taxes to the government.   Just imagine what would happen if all people in the world use bitcoin and stop paying taxes to the government, how will the government pay for their employees.  Just imagine all public places run by the government empty.  Tax is peoples responsibility according to the LAW of state and it is not optional.  I like bitcoin and the freedom it gives me with my transactions but not paying taxes is another story.
tee-rex

Activity: 742
Merit: 526

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 09:54:12 AM

Well, at least there's no double taxation that is happening. In real life you work, and you paid with salary and where your employer withhold tax and then when you buy items you paid tax again, now it's not good as I said it's double taxation and the government has benefit and we are not.

That's how governments are exploiting their citizens. The truth is that you are not double taxed, you are actually triple taxed, the first time when you sell your time and labor for fiat. I could go so far as to claim that this is a kind of modern slavery, where the slaves don't even quite understand they are used as slaves. In this regard, Bitcoin is what grants you freedom in the literally sense of the word from the corrupt slaveholder, the government.

Lol i am not in favor of not paying taxes to the government

You are already taxed when you just start using government money.
markyminer

Activity: 532

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 03:54:49 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters & Governments.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .
yes that is a fact, but i think bitcoin is also freedom from so many other hurdles, as while using bitcoin you do not need to convert bitcoin to any other currency. and you you do not need to carry cash with your or no need of any ATM etc, you can do shopping and can pay online.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
mikecgna

Activity: 157

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:07:07 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters & Governments.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .
yes that is a fact, but i think bitcoin is also freedom from so many other hurdles, as while using bitcoin you do not need to convert bitcoin to any other currency. and you you do not need to carry cash with your or no need of any ATM etc, you can do shopping and can pay online.
First of all, free money, which means that they are free from state interference. Thus Bitcoin really gives freedom.
d-trixx

Activity: 185

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 04:40:06 PM

nope i think bitcoin provides freedom than money usually, with bitcoin you can not be in the intervention, no control of your money and you become the bank for yourself, let alone anonymous will make more free, I think bitcoin currency is freer

No doubt that bitcoin is freedom because we can transact and buy things online without any tax from the government.

You have to believe and understand what Bitcoin, is essentially an upgraded analog of gold, but it can really pay the bills. Therefore, I believe that it is Bitcoin has a chance to become the oldest world currency. And what is surprising, is the real price spikes.

This is why bitcoin is being used by many people already and being liked because of its usability to be used for paying bills and I already used it.
If Bitcoin will provide a simplified system of payment for services and goods, as well as limit the state's control over the means of users, then this is really what you need.
sourris01

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:08:48 PM

Bitcoin was created with the idea that it could provide financial freedom, but we are a long way from the dream.
Unless you are already an early adopter who made millions, you are still going to need to earn fiat, convert money into BTC, etc.
Becoming a miner requires cheap electricity, thousands of dollars in equipment...
Possibly in the future we can provide a way for people to avoid fiat, but for now Bitcoin is just a payment system.
All nice, but there are some negative aspects which should not be forgotten. Fiat money and cryptocurrency established for the exchange of goods and services. Every type of currency advantages and disadvantages. However, if the rubles, dollars, euros or any other national currency can support the development of the economy of a country, then with Bitcoin this issue will be difficult.
stark101

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:19:46 PM

Yes bitcoin is freedom, this is the first aspect i really want in bitcoin. It is the single and most exciting part we can get from bitcoin. Freedom starts with money (no matter which from it takes) ends. We (the users as well as the abused ones of money) do not have any idea what freedom might be, because all our (personal) liberties are directly connected to money. So, for freedom it will take a little bit more than crypto Smiley
Qartersa

Activity: 868
Merit: 535

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:38:57 PM

Bitcoin is just Bitcoin. Similar to any currency there is no freedom or slavery in anything. Banks don't enslave you nor do they oppress you. They are just businesses, if you don't use them then they can't touch your money. They give you freedom. Freedom to use the money, store money, make use of money and giving your money value. Without value, your paper with numbers and images on it (paper money), they'd be considered toilet paper - useless.

Bitcoins also have value. However, it works quite differently from current fiat currency. It's value is determined by how people value bitcoins. Unlike your local currency, where it has a gold equivalent in your State's gold room.
moonya

Activity: 263

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:40:49 PM

Yes bitcoin is freedom, this is the first aspect i really want in bitcoin. It is the single and most exciting part we can get from bitcoin. Freedom starts with money (no matter which from it takes) ends. We (the users as well as the abused ones of money) do not have any idea what freedom might be, because all our (personal) liberties are directly connected to money. So, for freedom it will take a little bit more than crypto Smiley
If, unlike the national currencies for transfers cryptocurrency no one was watching. Therefore to apply any sanctions to the sender / recipient, no one can. Prohibit transfers carry a certain person, too, no one can. Complete freedom of transaction. and in addition small commission. It really is completely free of Bitcoin.
richardsNY
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1091

View Profile
November 27, 2016, 05:46:28 PM

How so? I already enjoy financial freedom as I have the option to choose between staying connected to fiat in ful, or to finally get my financial freedom by choosing for Bitcoin. I have around 40% of my total wealth in Bitcoin as we speak. It feels fantastic knowing that I can financially operate outside the banking system 24/7 instantly. There are no borders anymore.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 ... 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: