Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:54:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55644 times)
Mometaskers

Activity: 1764
Merit: 584

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 01:28:05 PM

Well not exactly. It's still practically money, you still can't do everything with it. You may get away a bit using it for illegal stuff but it's not exactly untraceable so it's still not absolute freedom to do anything you want.

It does have some advantages to fiat though. You are basically your own bank, you can keep your money the way you want it and wouldn't have to worry about bank charging you stuff or outright freezing your account.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
syaripudin

Activity: 672
Merit: 253

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:29:45 PM

Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of economy that makes its users have freedom but has a security in investing it, so I think it is very profitable for all circles, let alone we can control it from anywhere as long as we have a good network intrnet, and I hope the future more and more Investors who want to invest his money in bitcoin so as to provide opportunities for people in the bottom can feel the same welfare as people who do have an economy above average

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org|  
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
peter0425

Activity: 2646
Merit: 446

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 02:40:14 PM

Yes definitely bitcoin is freedom i wonder why other countries don't approve bitcoin maybe they we're afraid to lose all the taxes they get from their people ? hmm it's such ashame for them bitcoin is one of the greatest thing todate because bitcoin doesnt cause that much when sending money from another person and also bitcoin is the only one that pump too high in just a day .

Because government would not have total control of it. And they don't like it. Only Japan has so far embraced and make it a legal tender on their country. For others it will only become freedom if you can used it (freely). However, with the current issues of high transaction fee, it can't be used to buy things online because only few merchants are still accepting it. But for most of all, we just need to simply convert it to fiat and choose what ever we buy. That is freedom for me.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
Mars,           
here we come!
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ElonCoin.org.
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"

▬▬▬▬▬
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 03:33:33 PM

Bitcoin is a breakthrough in the field of economy that makes its users have freedom but has a security in investing it, so I think it is very profitable for all circles, let alone we can control it from anywhere as long as we have a good network intrnet, and I hope the future more and more Investors who want to invest his money in bitcoin so as to provide opportunities for people in the bottom can feel the same welfare as people who do have an economy above average

That should be how we view it. If we want our loved coins that are piled up in our storage to grow then, pulling more investors will be the key to making it more valuable.
Creating fake news or panic threads will just take it back down. This should be changed.

It is a free coin but it wont be that far to make it imprisoned when the government comes in seeing a lot of profit can be taken.
darthmaul

Activity: 714
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 05:15:58 PM

Oh yeah it is real deal. I have been so much easy since I met bitcoin. Im earning it like crazy with legit sites and forum. The freedom part comes when I can see it in my wallet and use it anywhere in the world without converting it into other countries currency. What I mean is sometimes I go to holidays and I can really just find any shop that can accept bitcoin and then I can make purchase of well (coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner) almost all other needy things with bitcoin on the go. The best part? I don't convert my money and still pay the same as the local person would do. Bitcoin is revolutionary and I hope it will also help in the future with purchase big assets anonymously. This is because sometimes I feel do things o repurchase things without anyone knowing that I did it. Currently bitcoin is giving me all the freedom that I want. Almighty bitcoin!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
karabasss

Activity: 284
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 06:02:53 PM

Oh yeah it is real deal. I have been so much easy since I met bitcoin. Im earning it like crazy with legit sites and forum. The freedom part comes when I can see it in my wallet and use it anywhere in the world without converting it into other countries currency. What I mean is sometimes I go to holidays and I can really just find any shop that can accept bitcoin and then I can make purchase of well (coffee, tea, breakfast, lunch, dinner) almost all other needy things with bitcoin on the go. The best part? I don't convert my money and still pay the same as the local person would do. Bitcoin is revolutionary and I hope it will also help in the future with purchase big assets anonymously. This is because sometimes I feel do things o repurchase things without anyone knowing that I did it. Currently bitcoin is giving me all the freedom that I want. Almighty bitcoin!
I also know your delight in using bitcoin. When I first made a purchase - I was happy. It was very easy and pleasant. Using such a system is very convenient. Yes, bitcoin is freedom from unnecessary actions and commissions

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2968
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 26, 2017, 09:03:01 PM

Everyone of course do loves freedom. Anyone who knows the freedom that bitcoin can provide well be now then a part of the freedom community.Then look at us now we are massively growing each day   Grin

We do love freedom and it's like you can do everything with it. And it's one thing why we are growing fast, investors and new adopters are seeing the freedom in bitcoin. No tax, no regulation totally decentralized which we are free from the burden that is being passed to us by the government,so yeah bitcoin is freedom.
Very well said. Bitcoin is freedom in the sense that it is free from the government and the best from it is no tax at all but there's a fee for every transaction but that is not that high so I think if they will abolish the fee in the bitcoin more investors are going to invest with it.

Yes it's free from almost everything from the government. But once the government will make it's entry for bitcoin transactions to be regulated then the exchanges especially the local ones will push bigger fees for the taxation itself. Although still that's a good way to promote bitcoin as bitcoin will be recognized.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 03:35:48 AM

Everyone of course do loves freedom. Anyone who knows the freedom that bitcoin can provide well be now then a part of the freedom community.Then look at us now we are massively growing each day   Grin

We do love freedom and it's like you can do everything with it. And it's one thing why we are growing fast, investors and new adopters are seeing the freedom in bitcoin. No tax, no regulation totally decentralized which we are free from the burden that is being passed to us by the government,so yeah bitcoin is freedom.
Very well said. Bitcoin is freedom in the sense that it is free from the government and the best from it is no tax at all but there's a fee for every transaction but that is not that high so I think if they will abolish the fee in the bitcoin more investors are going to invest with it.

Yes it's free from almost everything from the government. But once the government will make it's entry for bitcoin transactions to be regulated then the exchanges especially the local ones will push bigger fees for the taxation itself. Although still that's a good way to promote bitcoin as bitcoin will be recognized.
That will bring the reality that freedom is very expensive but we can pay for it as long as we can have a full freedom away
from the control of the government. Most of us are ordinary people who earn just enough for now but in the future when we
have more money we will be worried since the government will surely look on our wealth but with bitcoin, we can always hide it.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:40:33 AM

Certainly why Bitcoin's is freedom, because it allows us to send and receive money instantly anywhere and anytime only with internet connection. No bank holiday, no country limit, no limit ennacted/implemented. Bitcoin is give provides full control of the many users/Bitcoin hunter.

Bitcoin indeed brings us financial freedom and it is based on these freedoms that we are advocating for it to be globally known and accepted because with Bitcoin you will have your personal bank with 24 hours access to your funds and you can transact business anywhere in the world and at any time without normal banking restrictions.
sunsilk

Activity: 2912
Merit: 620

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:48:42 AM

Yes definitely bitcoin is freedom i wonder why other countries don't approve bitcoin maybe they we're afraid to lose all the taxes they get from their people ? hmm it's such ashame for them bitcoin is one of the greatest thing todate because bitcoin doesnt cause that much when sending money from another person and also bitcoin is the only one that pump too high in just a day .

They have their very own reason why they don't want to approve and adopt bitcoin. And as the title says, it is freedom.

We know that government doesn't want us to have freedom but not all the time but regarding with finances.

They don't want people to have people to be freed from tax obligations.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:19:36 AM

They have their very own reason why they don't want to approve and adopt bitcoin. And as the title says, it is freedom.

We know that government doesn't want us to have freedom but not all the time but regarding with finances.

They don't want people to have people to be freed from tax obligations.
There are some reasons why they are not accepting bitcoin like they can't control it so they don't see any kind of potential for their side because the only thing that they see as a good potential to have is controllable and bitcoin is decentralized so it is against to what they want. Government is one of the most organization that likes being centralized so they will try different things to just make bitcoin at least centralized like taxing it for the transactions.
Wesimon

Activity: 406

https://gexcrypto.io

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 11:52:14 AM

Freedom from the control of anyone to our wealth. Government is thinking how to stop this bitcoin craze, and this government action only proves that bitcoin is important and has something to say. This never happen for the many past years, who can say that it is possible to have a virtual money which we can receive and transfer from any part of the world without the intervention of government. Indeed, freedom starts here!

███
     ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀▀
  ▄█████████▄
 ███▀     ▀███▄
███         ███
███         ███
 ███▄     ▄████
  ▀████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀  ███
            ███
███▄       ▄███
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀█████▀▀
gexcrypto
E X C R Y P T O

Global Trading Corp.
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
YOUR COMPREHENSIVE CRYPTO TRADING PLATFORM
|       WHITEPAPER       |       FACEBOOK       |       TWITTER       |       ANN THREAD       |
████
████
████
████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
████  ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
      ████
Lampaster

Merit: 255

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 02:57:49 PM

Freedom from the control of anyone to our wealth. Government is thinking how to stop this bitcoin craze, and this government action only proves that bitcoin is important and has something to say. This never happen for the many past years, who can say that it is possible to have a virtual money which we can receive and transfer from any part of the world without the intervention of government. Indeed, freedom starts here!
Freedom is when you are totally independent from everything. Yes, bitcoin transactions are not yet controlled by the government, but you still depend on the exchangers. You can't buy all the bitcoins and are forced to depend on them. What will you do if they stop translating the currency of your country on the card? There is no absolute freedom!
louisedem

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:09:34 PM

Bitcoin is freedom in the sense that we are free from sharing thoughts , beliefs, and perspective here through posting and quoting that we think might help us no to prove something but to share out of the box. Bitcoin is freedom ,basically from tax, long term processes that may affect the way that people earn and invest here .

choppork

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:37:12 PM

That should be how we view it. If we want our loved coins that are piled up in our storage to grow then, pulling more investors will be the key to making it more valuable.
Creating fake news or panic threads will just take it back down. This should be changed.

It is a free coin but it wont be that far to make it imprisoned when the government comes in seeing a lot of profit can be taken.

Like this topic is saying, bitcoin is freedom. Not only financial freedom but also freedom of speech. People are free to spread FUD all around the Internet. You would think that fake news do nothing good but it does. It does good to people that are spreading fake news. They are going to sell their coins first so they would have fiat to buy bitcoins later. Spread fake news, then the price will go down. It's time to buy coins at a lower price. That's profit to them.

This is also happening to altcoins. People spread FUD when they are all set to buying at a lower price. And then hype the coin once they bought enough coins. And fake news is not always about bad things. Other people are spreading good fake news too just so they can hype their altcoin. They connect their coin to ETH and other major coins. They always say that there are collaborations going on in the future even when there's not any.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AK47-

Activity: 644

View Profile
June 27, 2017, 04:49:26 PM

Yesterday I encountered a post where a man from Nigeria wrote about his problem of not being able to sell stuff online or start a business because there were many scam accusations in past in Nigeria. There are many innocent people who are also refrained from starting a business online because Iof some scammers. Bitcoin now has given power of starting their online business to people of such countries. This is called freedom and nobody can stop them now.
Bagaji

Activity: 1330
Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2017, 04:59:30 PM

Bitcoin has really create a freedom  for me. Before now it was a very big problem for me to send money to my family in my home country from here in Mexico because of government policy. In fact my country was delisted from among the country that should receive money from Mexico and restriction of how much one can send within a month. Sometimes i have to send my money to a friend in London for him to send to my family in my home country all because of government policy. But since I got to know about bitcoin everything is easy and free. Bitcoin is really a freedom.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 07:39:58 AM

I don't like the way that government will enter the bitcoin world, I don't like the way that bitcoin has a tax. It is already good as it is and it is really a bitcoin freedom. We can still advertise bitcoin to anyone but not to put some tax of it. We can have a good income in bitcoin today so I think it is better to still do the same way bitcoin.
Barcode_
Staff

Activity: 3010
Merit: 568

APP下载sbapp.io

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 02:01:09 PM

Bitcoin is indeed creating freedom for everyone as a new form of payment method, users does not need to report to anyone about the funds in their bitcoin wallets, and that is one of the reason bitcoin gambling scene is booming, everyone can basically send money to each other anonymously, and if there are any user that wants more privacy in their transactions, using a bitcoin mixing service would make it better Smiley

▄▄███████▄███████▄▄▄
 █████████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄
███████████████
       ▀▀███▄
███████████████
          ▀███
 █████████████
             ███
███████████▀▀               ███
███                         ███
███                         ███
 ███                       ███
  ███▄                   ▄███
   ▀███▄▄             ▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀
         ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
░░░████▄▄▄▄
░▄▄░
▄▄███████▄▀█████▄▄
██▄████▌▐█▌█████▄██
████▀▄▄▄▌███░▄▄▄▀████
██████▄▄▄█▄▄▄██████
█░███████░▐█▌░███████░█
▀▀██▀░██░▐█▌░██░▀██▀▀
▄▄▄░█▀░█░██░▐█▌░██░█░▀█░▄▄▄
██▀░░░░▀██░▐█▌░██▀░░░░▀██
▀██
█████▄███▀▀██▀▀███▄███████▀
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
▄▄██████▄▄
▀█▀
█  █▀█▀
  ▄█  ██  █▄  ▄
█ ▄█ █▀█▄▄█▀█ █▄ █
▀▄█ █ ███▄▄▄▄███ █ █▄▀
▀▀ █    ▄▄▄▄    █ ▀▀
   ██████   █
█     ▀▀     █
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
▄ ██████▀▀██████ ▄
▄████████ ██ ████████▄
▀▀███████▄▄███████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀
█████████████LEADING CRYPTO SPORTSBOOK & CASINO█████████████
MULTI
CURRENCY
1500+
CASINO GAMES
CRYPTO EXCLUSIVE
CLUBHOUSE
FAST & SECURE
PAYMENTS
..PLAY NOW!..
Hafas Rama

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 28, 2017, 04:21:51 PM

In my place I get one example of the benefits of bitcoin freedom.
I can transact online using bitcoin payments, bitcoin investments, and no taxes for bitcoin in my country.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  
WPPENERGY
World Power Production

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀  

INQUIRE
━━━━━━━
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: