Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:40:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55655 times)
Succurs

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 11:41:15 PM

For me there will never any other way to get flexibility than to have  finical freedom and this is a single way a single can get flexibility bitcoin has given a lot of people implies to make funds on their own with excellent personal savings and good purchasing of bitcoin one can get finical independence bitcoin can make folks get flexibility. with very good planing and very good savings.
Sir Paijoe

Activity: 574
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 02:52:42 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous so it makes the users free to own and spend without identity. this is the era of advancement of the times so that everything becomes practical though anonymous.

▄██▄  ██ ▄▄
        ▄███▄███  █ ▄▄▄ ▀▀ ▀ ▄
      ▄ █████▀▀▀██▀ ███ ▄▀▀▀▄ █
     ▄▄ ▀███▀ ██▄▄ ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄██▄
   ▄ ▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▄▄▀▀ ███ ▀▄ ▀ ▄▀ ████
  ██ ██ █▀▀▀█ ▀▀         ▀▀▀  ▄▄▀▀▄▄
  ▄▄▄▄  █▄▄▄█             ██  ▀▀ ████
 █ ▄▄ █  ▀▀▀              ▀ ██ ██ ▀▀
 █ ▀▀ █ ██▀                 ▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀
███ ▄▄ ▄██▄
▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀██▀                ▄███▄ ▄
 █▀▀█  ▄▄▄▄▄               █████  ▄▄
 █▄▄█ █▀ ▄ ▀█              ▀███▀ ████
  ▄▄▄ █  █  █ ▄▄  ▄  ▄ ▄██▄  ▄   ▀██▀
  ▀█▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀███ ███ ▀ ▀██▀ ▀▄▀ █▄
    ▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄ ▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄  ███▄█▀
    ▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄▄ █▀ ▄ ▀█ ████ ███▀
        ██ ███ █  █  █  ▀▀ █
            ▀▀ ▀█▄▄▄█▀  ▀▀
CRYPTONITY

The Crypto Community Exchange
▐▐ █ █ █ █ ██ ██  Public Sale 1  Starts: Nov 1, 2018
A comprehensive “Cryptosystem”
Security & Insurance
A Community centric trading platform
|
Whitepaper   Telegram   ANN Thread
Twitter    |▌   Discord   ▐|    Facebook
Reddit  ●●⚫  Medium  ⚫●●  LinkedIn
Falgorn

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:23:55 AM

Bitcoin does provide a greater degree of freedom than a currency. This concerns the availability of transactions around the clock, the absence of intermediaries in the transfer of this currency, the relatively high its anonymity and much more. The state can not control your crypto currency, influence it without your consent and even confiscate it. A significant example in this regard is the recent decision of the South Korean court that the crypto currency can not be confiscated
Alalex

Activity: 280
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:53:56 AM

bitcoin of extraordinary freedom and able to reach a very favorable level without having to take our time. in the online dunina bitcoin is a great job free its ..

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:00:31 AM

Bitcoin does provide a greater degree of freedom than a currency. This concerns the availability of transactions around the clock, the absence of intermediaries in the transfer of this currency, the relatively high its anonymity and much more. The state can not control your crypto currency, influence it without your consent and even confiscate it. A significant example in this regard is the recent decision of the South Korean court that the crypto currency can not be confiscated

That freedom is something that banks i think are afraid of, hence even jp morgan issuing a negative statement about btc. I think they're afraid that people will be released from being realiant in banks with all their fees and conditions.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
FlightyPouch

Activity: 1638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 05:42:10 AM

Bitcoin is anonymous so it makes the users free to own and spend without identity. this is the era of advancement of the times so that everything becomes practical though anonymous.

I think there are a lot of threads that states that bitcoin is not entirely anonymous but pseudo anonymous. Yes it might look anonymous but it is really not because it can still be tracked. Maybe we can say that bitcoin is freedom because there are no body or third body that control bitcoin, it is decentralized.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
1xBit.com
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████     
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████   
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
!
ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 16, 2017, 06:25:26 AM

Yeah the decentralised monetary competition is surpassed by our bitcoin Kong back ago. I believe bitcoin has reached out to every crypto lover who were thinking of such currency in place which can give us freedom by putting our fiat into it and then letting it grow automatically. Transact it online without any hard documentation and without exploring our identity to others. The peer to peer transaction, a pipelines of secured hole made it to be independent from banking system. Just love the way bitcoin is working. Free and secure.
KingdomHearts

Activity: 896
Merit: 514

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 07:30:48 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
I agree with this statement because we are free of what we want to do just related to bitcoin, you hold your time and it's up to you when or when you want to make bitcoin and you're free to share with all users bitcoin everything you know about it to help with each one of them.
Indeed! Freedom is the reason why people are highly attracted towards bitcoins. Bitcoins are not going to let anyone rule them or its investors. People are preferring bitcoins over normal currencies just because of its decentralized nature and anonymity. Nothing is now going to snatch our freedom now.
StarofBTC

Activity: 1148
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 08:51:53 AM

Bitcoin is Freedom on the grounds that at whatever point I have a period that I am doing work with it in light of the fact that Bitcoin has no time constraint like for working hours in a day on the off chance that you do work then you can earn.Bitcoin gives the monetary flexibility to the general population.
True and it only by means of work because in bitcoins you will have a freedom to transact online send payment or receive without identity of yours and most importantly is you can earn without limits.It depends on yourself what methods or ways will you do.
Bitcoin mainly reason for freedom was in financials aspects. And give freedom to have big dreams and freedom to believed in that it will be achieve and fulfill. But it all depends on your way how you're gonna  do it.
There is no doubt that bitcoins have given us financial freedom. People are rushing to invest into bitcoins because in this way, they are going to be sole owners of their money. No one else is going to keep an eye on their assets just like banks and governments do. Indeed, at the end of the day, all depends on us how we use them.
Therly

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

bitcoin is not in the palms of the authorities were by they give you policy on how to transfer your money like on ahead of now have been by to acquire funds from one particular country to an additional was challenging but with bitcoin you can transfer money conveniently from your mobile phone have been ever you are.   
mothergodness

Activity: 216

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 11:16:24 AM

I do not agree with the fact that bitcoin is completely anonymous since it is very easy to track transactions through the Internet. The only plus is that it is not controlled by power and brings good profits.

Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:22:24 AM

Bitcoin is Freedom on the grounds that at whatever point I have a period that I am doing work with it in light of the fact that Bitcoin has no time constraint like for working hours in a day on the off chance that you do work then you can earn.Bitcoin gives the monetary flexibility to the general population.
That's the experience we are looking, a real freedom because it's decentralized and we not need other people to help us to transact.
With what is happening with the world now, we cannot trust the bank anymore and we have to take charge of our own money and bitcoin makes it possible for us.
This is also my thought when realising it's freedom that has really no string attached except on the fact that you need to buy into an exchange. Whatever it is, it would be helpful to see how much it has improved our lives on the basis of transacting with other people easily.
It does bring us freedom but I do not think that bitcoin can make a big change in our life since it is not like money anymore. As you can see, more and more people tend to hold their bitcoin instead of spending it and that makes the number of bitcoin available decrease rapidly. Currently, it is hard to find someone who spend bitcoin for goods or something like that
Yes I agree with you. No time limitations, no place to work, no boundaries, no restrictions and the most exciting thing is that you are free to buy, hold or spend your bitcoin as you want, anytime anywhere and any quantity. This is called freedom.

I am setting in my bedroom and working in bitcoin forum and the time is 2:10 AM. Nobody has any problem with my work. The wonderful aspect is this most of the people think that I am jobless and I earn nothing.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2017, 08:19:31 AM

I do not agree with the fact that bitcoin is completely anonymous since it is very easy to track transactions through the Internet. The only plus is that it is not controlled by power and brings good profits.

In the end, bitcoin will eliminate its anonymous level if formally set by the government, the bitcoin independence is only in the tax sector where the government can not allocate income taxes for users working in businesses that do not have physical offices, users are only charged on transaction tax.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Harbal

Activity: 36

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 12:59:04 AM

When bitcoin currency to replace the whole world, only then will genuine freedom for the world's population. But it seems to me that the globe federal government will not allow this. They preserve complete management more than people and finances.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 01:43:20 AM

You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .

*** (Quoted from above)

I wish more people knew how big this is.
Yes bitcoin is freedom in terms of financially it helps us to pay all our expenses.and its also helps us being comfortable like paying utility bills here.even though bitcoin is anonymous i can say it is the digital currency that helps us financially.
Kakawate

Activity: 378

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:03:38 AM

Im just new in the bitcoin community so knowing about the purpose and the vision of bitcoin makes me wanna salute and appreciate the creator of this bitcoin and the cryptoworld. Debts in banks have been a real issue of every country and of every single person in this planet, and I think that these cryptocurrencies is the best way out of the tyranny of banks.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬ |  𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻    ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬
▬▬ ▬▬ ▬▬ Hard fork Ethereum  ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬  11.1.19  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ANN  ▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬ All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Telegram  ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter  ▬▬▬▬  White Paper  ▬▬▬ ▬▬
Nerman

Activity: 364
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 02:35:02 AM

This was posted three years ago, But if you think about it right now at 2017 more and more companies are recognizing the potential of Bitcoin, also what i have noticed is the transaction fee are getting ridiculously higher.  I have a Bitcoin wallet that is asking for 32500 satoshi for sending 30000 satoshi.

To be honest I am new to Bitcoin/ Cryptocurrency trading I  just joined early this year. I hope that i learned Bitcoin a few years back because I am enjoying the Bitcoin community.

Bitcoin has it advantages but every pro's have their cons. Since somehow we can be anonymous more and more scammers are using Bitcoin to trick people on sending them some money.

wurth

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:34:02 AM

In the end, bitcoin will eliminate its anonymous level if formally set by the government, the bitcoin independence is only in the tax sector where the government can not allocate income taxes for users working in businesses that do not have physical offices, users are only charged on transaction tax.
Bitcoin had eliminated this function, if Bitcoin did not eliminate anonymous function, how to FBI know UG money laundering on BTC-e exchange? Therefore, I think Bitcoin now like a currency legal, but the government still do not accept it.

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
  Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network
GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )

WHITE PAPER  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Superways

Activity: 826
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:22:24 PM

Yeah bitcoins ultimately provide freedom to its users if government legalize bitcoins in the country in terms of taxes. People only pay transaction taxes to governments on bitcoins. Besides this user have freedom of accessibility to access it from any corner of the world. They can use their bitcoins independently.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 11:39:48 PM

This is freedom, bitcoin really work on this system to remain anonymous and for me bitcoin allows us to make more money at what ever we want to, and bitcoin free people from corrupt officials and help us achieve the common goal, which is to become rich.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: