Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:21:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55652 times)
Mawnis

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 03:09:20 PM

I think that bitcoin is true freedom because you can do what you want with it and no one who watches over it but you. I think that bitcoin will be very popular in the future for this reason and because you can make a lot of money with it as well.
Unilevear

Activity: 102
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:49:54 PM

Yes, and this is the reason why digital currencies have a huge role to play in the future in our financial system. The freedom that it offers us is something that we always wanted. Free from banks, governments and other entities that are always trying to take control all of our transactions. We are being neglected on the things we want to do because we are worried that we are doing something that it could put us in danger.
stomachgrowls

Activity: 2898
Merit: 776

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 07:50:34 PM

You have the freedom because you can spend what you want and what you want to buy with it. If you buy a car with your bank account sometimes the bank will ask you questions.

So they are the owners for your money while with bitcoin you are the real owner of it.

When there is a huge amount of money transfer, the banks can ask for the source of the incoming money. But there is no penalty, they only ask about the source of the money, it is not a problem that bitcoin is causative.
Banks would normally ask on those kind of things regarding on the funds have been transacted specially when it is already on huge amounts. They are not totally the owner of your money but somehow do have the control regarding on the possible transactions you would made. The goodness of bitcoin is that you can anytime hide your money in your own pocket no matter how big it is.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
SteffCoins

Activity: 44

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 08:12:28 PM

But with freedom comes accountability and responsibility, as well.
fedora8

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:08:51 AM

Bitcoin is bitcoin and Independence is liberty, As far as I know bitcoin is supplying a solutions to their fiscal troubles. Now when it comes to liberty, maybe if they earn a good deal in bitcoin and acquire anything they want and maintain all their costs. That can be consider as Economic freedom anyhow.
noblesse09

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:15:11 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

maybe i can say bitcoin gives freedom to some people that is early adapter. hehehe. because bitcoin gives wealth to all that bought it from 2 figures. now its worth approximately 7000$. as you can see bitcoin now is going to the main stream. and i think you cannot deny bitcoin will be huge in a years to come. and i hope all people will realize it soon enough to make a profit.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 03:23:21 AM

Yes it is because some investors and users was charmed by its features to have a secure transactions and  cant be traced with some highly tech users is what i think it is. Well it is possible becayse it is decentralized so no government are attached to it and also the valur depends on the user and investors. So it is basically powerful and has limitless possibilities.
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:09:52 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Bitcoin indeed is a freedom!
First is because we are free here to talk about some sensitive and serious topics about our country and some sort of that. And second is that our money that we earn here is free from taxes fees and our money is safe from robbers unlike in our physical money that easily get robbed.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:34:00 AM

Yes it is because some investors and users was charmed by its features to have a secure transactions and  cant be traced with some highly tech users is what i think it is. Well it is possible becayse it is decentralized so no government are attached to it and also the valur depends on the user and investors. So it is basically powerful and has limitless possibilities.
That features are the reason why we are investing, bitcoin is different from the old system and it's even better.
Price will now will not rise this big if investors does not believe the potential of bitcoin, for me this is my long term investment because when
more people are satisfied with bitcoin they will adopt and it will benefit the investors.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 04:45:54 AM

That features are the reason why we are investing, bitcoin is different from the old system and it's even better.
Price will now will not rise this big if investors does not believe the potential of bitcoin, for me this is my long term investment because when
more people are satisfied with bitcoin they will adopt and it will benefit the investors.
I believed that in the future we will see more people who are using bitcoin and preferring to use it rather than the other type of ways and currencies because if the stores will accept bitcoin then it will be more reliable to pay with bitcoin rather than bringing your wallet with money. Bitcoin is freedom and that will become the reason for bitcoin to succeed in the future and attract even more people.
Izarok

Activity: 237

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:49:00 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

It does bring freedom in a broader sense. It give us more option to use our money freely. It speaks volume and it started a revolution in currency which usher in the era of digital currency. Bitcoin being decentralize offers a lot of ways for improvement and development.

btcjocan

Activity: 658
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:29 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

It does bring freedom in a broader sense. It give us more option to use our money freely. It speaks volume and it started a revolution in currency which usher in the era of digital currency. Bitcoin being decentralize offers a lot of ways for improvement and development.

Bitcoin did not just give us freedom but also convenience because when we want to send money to our loved ones, we don't need to pawnshop or any other way just to send money. All we have to do is to click and type the amount of money we want to send to someone and after that they can be able to receive it. they can use it to pay for their online transaction and it is very easy to access. It also means freedom because we can earn without too much work unlike in the corporate company.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:13:10 AM

Bitcoin can bring us freedom but only if we are able to use it in the right way, with the price of bitcoin so high it makes sense that we keep most of it, it is hard since there are a lot of temptations and I would like to use my bitcoin to get a lot of stuff but I know that I’m going to regret it in the future when the price of bitcoin becomes so high that is going to be impossible for me to buy one bitcoin anymore.
theeelmusical

Activity: 33

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 06:33:36 AM

Bitcoin is really a freedom. It is a freedom for people to express what they feel about something, a freedom to earn money on your own even you still don't have a job. And i think it is one of the best assets of Bitcoin, making people feel free about it without stepping on others man shoe. But this freedom also comes with responsibility. So we must know ours.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 07:17:53 AM

Bitcoin is one kinds of online currency of modern technology. It use some different ways. We know, Bitcoin is important be because government and around the world are all thinking how to stop and regulated it. For the first time off human history ,of possible for anyone send money to or received money from anyone else on the planet, virtually Free of charge and  complete safety and without permission the government.. so Bitcoin users increasing day by day. So Bitcoin is freedom
Bitcoin is total freedom, and helps us achieve a lot of things, but some people misuse the freedom that Bitcoin gives to us by doing evil with it. Bitcoin has given me financial freedom, and believe me, for once I never did something bad with it, all I did was hustle real hard and make money through Bitcoin, and my hustle really is paying off.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
yohan09

Activity: 336

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 08:30:27 AM

Bitcoin is freedom because nobody controls it, It is decentralized and even government cannot manipulate the flow of bitcoins. Some best features of btc that user's are remains anonymous, and we can transact btc 24/7 very fast as long there is internet connection. And it could also be used as a good assets because as time goes by, it keeps increasing..
Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:44:41 AM

Bitcoin you have a freedom the choose from,you can do it easily, you can do at home you can send and receive money without any charges..

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 09:49:12 AM

Bitcoin is freedom thats the reality all the users of crypto community believes in.and so am i only here i can feel my freedom without interference from anyone .maybe thats why this community continue to grow because of the freedom thier having.and it will be untill bitcoin is alive
ynatopak14

Activity: 458
Merit: 112

View Profile
November 20, 2017, 03:56:53 PM

bitcoin give us freedom.. just have the coin and store it on your wallet no one will get it and you have the freedom to store it as loong as you want ... if you just got bitcoin before how much you earn now ... i want that to happen to mine too Sad
jonatuzc

Activity: 854
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 06:53:04 AM

It is freedom as well as power to your pocket. It has eclipsed all the currencies that are controlled by the governments so it makes me look forward to greater things ahead. Lets advocate and promote the BTC, the more the people that use it, the more the governments realise everyone has a right to use their own wealth in their own desired way.
YEAH! Bitcoin is Freedom because there are so many people that is rich because of Bitcoin.So that I'm really believe that is freedom.
You are right about bitcoin giving us complete freedom for using it in any way for anything. Bitcoin has massively changed lives of many people who were first living a life of poverty or more accurately a life do desires where they just wanted to have certain things but were not able to buy them just because of money issue. I seriously consider bitcoin a blessing because it has changed our lives in a better way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 [51] 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: