Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:12:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55652 times)
Nasty23

Activity: 736
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 07:50:48 AM

It is freedom as well as power to your pocket. It has eclipsed all the currencies that are controlled by the governments so it makes me look forward to greater things ahead. Lets advocate and promote the BTC, the more the people that use it, the more the governments realise everyone has a right to use their own wealth in their own desired way.
YEAH! Bitcoin is Freedom because there are so many people that is rich because of Bitcoin.So that I'm really believe that is freedom.
You are right about bitcoin giving us complete freedom for using it in any way for anything. Bitcoin has massively changed lives of many people who were first living a life of poverty or more accurately a life do desires where they just wanted to have certain things but were not able to buy them just because of money issue. I seriously consider bitcoin a blessing because it has changed our lives in a better way.
Yes bitcoin change our lives in a better way on which we can be able to use it easily, just study it and apply to bitcoin so that you can make an effective plan to earn bitcoin and make it valuable and help other people also to reach it.

Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:50:08 AM

It is freedom as well as power to your pocket. It has eclipsed all the currencies that are controlled by the governments so it makes me look forward to greater things ahead. Lets advocate and promote the BTC, the more the people that use it, the more the governments realise everyone has a right to use their own wealth in their own desired way.
YEAH! Bitcoin is Freedom because there are so many people that is rich because of Bitcoin.So that I'm really believe that is freedom.
You are right about bitcoin giving us complete freedom for using it in any way for anything. Bitcoin has massively changed lives of many people who were first living a life of poverty or more accurately a life do desires where they just wanted to have certain things but were not able to buy them just because of money issue. I seriously consider bitcoin a blessing because it has changed our lives in a better way.
Yes bitcoin change our lives in a better way on which we can be able to use it easily, just study it and apply to bitcoin so that you can make an effective plan to earn bitcoin and make it valuable and help other people also to reach it.
Not only for transaction but also as a form of investment, when I begin using bitcoin I was already impressed with the system and I not keep it as my investment. Also, as a trader I would not allow I won't be trading bitcoin, it's the most volatile asset in crypto and the trend is going up so it can give a profit when I will also be patient.

btcminer6212

Activity: 168
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:02:46 AM

Bitcoin is really a freedom. It is a freedom for people to express what they feel about something, a freedom to earn money on your own even you still don't have a job. And i think it is one of the best assets of Bitcoin, making people feel free about it without stepping on others man shoe. But this freedom also comes with responsibility. So we must know ours.
Bitcoin is a great help to improve our security in transactions, it gives us the convenience as well since we can transact just sitting in our computer. This will surely be the trend in the future as we will go fully digital and bitcoin will be a big payment system that would dominate the online world if proper awareness will be raise to the masses, there is not restriction in using bitcoin, even kids can do it while in bank there are certain minimum age.
ezekhiele

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

" As long as you love me"

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:10:30 AM

Very nice and awesome,  bitcoin is freedom especially in my country, freedom to earn money and freedom to gain more knowledge but sad to say bitcoin is now known yet in my country.  They dont know what is bitcoin all about. They think this scam.

EdenHazard
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 1048

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:49:59 AM

Bitcoin can bring us freedom but only if we are able to use it in the right way, with the price of bitcoin so high it makes sense that we keep most of it, it is hard since there are a lot of temptations and I would like to use my bitcoin to get a lot of stuff but I know that I’m going to regret it in the future when the price of bitcoin becomes so high that is going to be impossible for me to buy one bitcoin anymore.
it is not a freedom when it comes to sending money of $20 and have to pay the fee of $10 . it is the main problem of bitcoin besides the time confirmation getting slower day by day , complicated issue indeed and cost a lot of time.

thing make bitcoin considered as a freedom are with the decentralization , we can do what we want with our money.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
voztata

Activity: 998
Merit: 504

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:09:21 PM

You have the freedom because you can spend what you want and what you want to buy with it. If you buy a car with your bank account sometimes the bank will ask you questions.

So they are the owners for your money while with bitcoin you are the real owner of it.

When there is a huge amount of money transfer, the banks can ask for the source of the incoming money. But there is no penalty, they only ask about the source of the money, it is not a problem that bitcoin is causative.
Banks would normally ask on those kind of things regarding on the funds have been transacted specially when it is already on huge amounts. They are not totally the owner of your money but somehow do have the control regarding on the possible transactions you would made. The goodness of bitcoin is that you can anytime hide your money in your own pocket no matter how big it is.
It’s a total freedom, cause it makes us independent– we don’t need banks to tell us what to do, we just do whatever it is we want to do by ourselves without any middleman. Another thing I like about Bitcoin is that it gives us the ability to send money quickly to far distance or to another country without much fees. Think about it, if you were using bank/Western Union to send money to another country, it will definitely cost you a lot of money, but Bitcoin is simple and you just have to pay a small fees of just $1+ to do so.
X7
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1009

Let he who is without sin cast the first stone

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:10:56 PM

There is still some economic disparity, bitcoin is not the resolver of our broken financial model.

The value is still driven partly by scarcity which is fear, only few people in the world have access to smart phones and wifi to make the tech practical as well.

Though it is an advancement, it is not 'freedom'

For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the world, and lose his own soul?
doedz

Activity: 1106
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:23:55 PM

Very nice and awesome,  bitcoin is freedom especially in my country, freedom to earn money and freedom to gain more knowledge but sad to say bitcoin is now known yet in my country.  They dont know what is bitcoin all about. They think this scam.
Like me, my country forbids the use of bitcoins. there are criminal penalties for those who violate this rule.
unfortunately, they do not realize the benefits of bitcoin

▄█▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▄▄
           ▄█▀ ▄▄█▀▀   ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄
          ▀▀  ▀▀          ▀▀█▄█▀
    ▄▄▀  ▄█▀▀                    ▄   ▄▄
  ▄█▀▄▄█▀           ▄▄           ▀▀█▄ ▀█
 ▄▀ █▀     ▄▄██▄▄   ██   ▄▄██▄▄      █▄ █
 █ ▀█   ▄▄█▀▀   ▀██▄▄█▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀██▄▄   █ █
 █     █▀ ▄▄█▀▀█▄▄ ▀██▀  ▄██▀█▄▄ ▀▀█  █ █
 █  ▄  █ ██▀ ▄▄▄ ▀█ ██ █▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀██ █  █ █
 █ ██  ▀ ██ █▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█ ▄▄█▀▀▀▀█ ██ ▀  █ █
   ██    █▀ ▄▄█▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█    ▀ █
   ██    ▄▄██▀ ▄▄█▄ ██  █▄▄ ▀▀██▄▄      █
 █ ██    ▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄███▄ ▀▀██▄▄ ▀       █
 █  █      ▀▀▀ ▄██▀▀▄█ ▀██▄▄ ▀▀       █ █
 █  █         ▀▀▀   ██    ▀▀▀         █ █
 ▀█ ▀▄▄             ██              ▄█ ▄█
  ▀█▄ ▀▀▄▄          ██          ▄▄█▀ ▄█▀
     ▀█▄▄▀▀▀        ██       ▄▄ ▀▄▄█▀▀
        ▀▀█▄   ▄▄        ▄▄█▀▀   ▀
            ▀█▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄█▀
               ▀▀█▄▄▀▀ ▄▄█▀

E M I R E X
─── إمركس ───

...Whitepaper...

The Infrastructure for the
New Digital Economy

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████▄
████████████████████████
▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████
████████▀           ████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████            █████████
█████████  ██████████████████▀
████████▄           ████████
▀█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀████████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀██████▀▀▀

E M R X

─ Token ─

...LEARN MORE...

...Register...
[/cen
bytomboy1234

Activity: 145
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:27:53 PM

Bitcoin you have a freedom the choose from,you can do it easily, you can do at home you can send and receive money without any charges..
In recent years, the trend in which large businesses do not use offshore because they started much control, and even the Swiss banks are not a panacea, so my buying bitcoin and thus escape from the control of your income. This is the freedom that can provide bitcoin user.
Allan Ramanda

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

bitcoin is freedom, starting from investing, trading, transacting and sending money abroad with bitcoin is very easy to do, we do not need a third party to do the transaction, just us and the computer only. and therefore bitcoin is still illegal today, and the government has been wanting to control bitcoin completely, and it can not be done yet.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 01:55:25 PM

bitcoin is freedom, starting from investing, trading, transacting and sending money abroad with bitcoin is very easy to do, we do not need a third party to do the transaction, just us and the computer only. and therefore bitcoin is still illegal today, and the government has been wanting to control bitcoin completely, and it can not be done yet.
That is the reason why bitcoin is the best compare to the currencies because with bitcoin, there is no need for any third parties to just complete a transaction because with just our own bank which is our bitcoin wallet then we can easily make a complete transaction which is fast, secure and also peer to peer transaction that give its users a peace of mind.
ringgo96

Activity: 1582
Merit: 279

View Profile WWW
November 21, 2017, 02:11:02 PM

That is the reason why bitcoin is the best compare to the currencies because with bitcoin, there is no need for any third parties to just complete a transaction because with just our own bank which is our bitcoin wallet then we can easily make a complete transaction which is fast, secure and also peer to peer transaction that give its users a peace of mind.

indeed the existence of bitcoin it gives freedom for its users. because in addition to providing freedom for users bitcoin also provides greater benefits than other currencies. so we should be grateful that we are familiar with bitcoin.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██

██

██

██

██████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
roseybanez

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 02:13:49 PM

Bitcoin is the evolution of freedom because it breaks down the barrier of countries. Nowadays you could transfer money to your friend on an other country very easily through Bitcoin. After 6 confirmations , your money will be fully transfer into his pocket . Fast , convenient and helpful.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 08:37:38 PM

Yes it was and with the continuation on your explanation, we can say bitcoin is freedom because it can help save money and gain money for us to secure our future lives. It is freedom because even if your just in your house, facing internet, posting something about bitcoin then you can gain a higher amount of money which are can be use through your financial needs. I agree with all your Idea, and that was my opinion.

▄███████████████████████▄
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 10:24:16 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Bitcoins are indeed a freedom to us because of yhe fact that they are a decentralized kind of currency that is why a lot of people especially businessmen are using this. Bitcoins have mo yhird parties not unlike our real currency. We can do whatever we wanted to in bitcoins because the transactions are untraceable by governments so they can never knew what do you do to your money and no too much expensive taxes when you used bitcoins. That is why bitcoins are also can be used to illegal things like drugs and hitmans but let us not do that things.
Zooplus
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:12:09 PM

Bitcoin is the evolution of freedom because it breaks down the barrier of countries. Nowadays you could transfer money to your friend on an other country very easily through Bitcoin. After 6 confirmations , your money will be fully transfer into his pocket . Fast , convenient and helpful.
Depending on the network actually, sometime your transaction will not confirm faster especially when the fee is not big enough.
This needs to be solve, in order for everyone to enjoy the using bitcoin in their daily transaction they it needs to be fast and cheap all the time.
awawo

Activity: 406
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:13:06 PM

Bitcoin has dealt a heavy blow on faint money and the world uneven financial system most especially the bank and they monetary policy around the world. Bitcoin made it easy to transacte in comfort and at the same time connect the world financial system together as one big global market place.
Singwala

Activity: 462
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 21, 2017, 11:31:22 PM

Yes the bitcoins will give us freedom. Freedom of money, Freedom so we can get out of poverty. Many of us have not finished the study and now have difficulty getting to work because priority is actually the educated. Freedom so that criminal persons have the opportunity to change. Get in work even if they have a record of the case. These are just the more freedom we can gain in bitcoins / crypto. And I'm sure that many more lives can change bitcoins over the next few years.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
JINBI

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
[
T H E   G O L D E N   I C O
────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────
]
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
nethan1btc

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 01:56:01 AM

Yes the bitcoins will give us freedom. Freedom of money, Freedom so we can get out of poverty. Many of us have not finished the study and now have difficulty getting to work because priority is actually the educated. Freedom so that criminal persons have the opportunity to change. Get in work even if they have a record of the case. These are just the more freedom we can gain in bitcoins / crypto. And I'm sure that many more lives can change bitcoins over the next few years.

I guess we have more freedom with fiat than bitcoin at the current situation. Online shopping using our fiat will give us more security than bitcoin, and besides, I have not seen many stores that accepts bitcoin online and if I see some, it's very far from our country. All I have observe of being freedom in bitcoin is which you work here through posting and get income on this without any supervised of supervisor. Because It's just depend upon on you if how you manage your time here.
crzy

Activity: 2128
Merit: 180

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:34:13 AM

This is a great privilege that bitcoin offers to us, to live with freedom, to transact easily around the world and also to earn unlimited income. I enjoy my freedom with bitcoin abd i believe that bitcoin will surely continue to help many people. Adopt this great technology now or regret later on, people should realize this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 [52] 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: