Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:23:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55652 times)
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:42:09 AM

Yes the bitcoins will give us freedom. Freedom of money, Freedom so we can get out of poverty. Many of us have not finished the study and now have difficulty getting to work because priority is actually the educated. Freedom so that criminal persons have the opportunity to change. Get in work even if they have a record of the case. These are just the more freedom we can gain in bitcoins / crypto. And I'm sure that many more lives can change bitcoins over the next few years.

This is a great privilege that bitcoin offers to us, to live with freedom, to transact easily around the world and also to earn unlimited income. I enjoy my freedom with bitcoin abd i believe that bitcoin will surely continue to help many people. Adopt this great technology now or regret later on, people should realize this.

Yeah it good to use for the future improvement and get the more freedom. You will you use the bitcoin any where and easy to process. But you will know the bitcoin how use and how to work. So you will know the bitcoin process information for the work to use. Bitcoin is digital currency so it will not affect the other  currency for work to process. You will learn more information for the future investment and improve your business process.
dboy3225

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:19:38 AM

Bitcoin is one the greatest invention for human being. Bitcoin is Freedom because it lets us save our money in a way that it can't be disclosed to others that what portfolio we currently hold.
GeniusAko

Activity: 434
Merit: 117

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:28:26 AM

We are all lucky because bitcoin existed in this world. I have now a high hope to become millionaire because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really giving us opportunity to become rich.
goldcoinminer

Activity: 952
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:41:55 AM

Bitcoin has dealt a heavy blow on faint money and the world uneven financial system most especially the bank and they monetary policy around the world. Bitcoin made it easy to transacte in comfort and at the same time connect the world financial system together as one big global market place.
And that is possible because we are not controlled and we can never be manipulated, transactions are transparent and fast so I don't think
people would not choose this if they will learn how to use bitcoin. There is a big market out there that is why people who invested it are betting
on the potential of bitcoin.
mx667

Activity: 294
Merit: 114

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:15 AM

Yes the bitcoins will give us freedom. Freedom of money, Freedom so we can get out of poverty. Many of us have not finished the study and now have difficulty getting to work because priority is actually the educated. Freedom so that criminal persons have the opportunity to change. Get in work even if they have a record of the case. These are just the more freedom we can gain in bitcoins / crypto. And I'm sure that many more lives can change bitcoins over the next few years.
I guess we have more freedom with fiat than bitcoin at the current situation. Online shopping using our fiat will give us more security than bitcoin, and besides, I have not seen many stores that accepts bitcoin online and if I see some, it's very far from our country. All I have observe of being freedom in bitcoin is which you work here through posting and get income on this without any supervised of supervisor. Because It's just depend upon on you if how you manage your time here.

I think Bitcoin can be called Freedom because Bitcoin has given me economic freedom. Bitcoin has given me hope because I can make an investment because of Bitcoin. Bitcoin is an opportunity to invest for the middle class or the poor like me. Not only property that can be used as an investment, not only gold and silver are expensive which can be used as an investment. But with Bitcoin, we can invest from any amount. Therefore Bitcoin has given us financial freedom. I hope Bitcoin can continue to grow and make me successful. I hope the Bitcoin price keeps going up and I can benefit a lot from that. I hope Bitcoin can realize all my dreams.
BossMacko

Activity: 1134
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 05:45:24 AM

Indeed Bitcoin is freedom, i can buy anything anywhere in the world without giving out lot of information about yourself unlike if you will buy using credit card you will have to give your card information which is not secured in some online site. also less hasle and very convenient because transaction is always fast and easy to confirm if the other party already sent the payment or not.
Kiweikoo

Activity: 1036

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 09:47:01 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Bitcoin is freedom in terms of expressing your own thoughts or opinion regarding to a certain topic. Examples,  here in forums, you can express yourselves by posting without considering others. And also freedom to earn money. You are the boss of your business. You can freely work with your own time. And yes, has a big help for the people who wanted a new and a better life.
Yeah mate you are absolutely right satoshi revolutionized this world and all of us are now thankful to him that he developed such an amazing innovation that gives people capability to earn a lot rather than any job and on top of it bitcoin has proved that it is the best solution for the unemployment and this coin is really working for sake of humanity and soon everyone will use this coin and pay tribute to it for its eases.
Botnake

Activity: 2856
Merit: 667

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 11:09:31 AM

Indeed Bitcoin is freedom, i can buy anything anywhere in the world without giving out lot of information about yourself unlike if you will buy using credit card you will have to give your card information which is not secured in some online site. also less hasle and very convenient because transaction is always fast and easy to confirm if the other party already sent the payment or not.
This will help us to enjoy our own money, we are not watch unlike when we are using bank to transact.
With bank there is a chance that your transaction will be hold and your money will be freeze if they see you have violated some laws.
Bitcoin is not covered on those because it's decentralized and it's suited for people who like to have fast and safe transaction.

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
FastInvest
Copper Member

Activity: 252

Global Investment Bank

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 11:29:54 AM

Freedom has its price. That is why Bitcoin value is constantly increasing.

FASTINVEST - Global Investment Bank ► ICO 2.0 has started!
Hold, Invest, Borrow and Exchange in Both FIAT and Cryptocurrienies
twicezeroiszero

Activity: 840

Borderless for People, Frictionless for Banks

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 11:32:06 AM

This will help us to enjoy our own money, we are not watch unlike when we are using bank to transact.
With bank there is a chance that your transaction will be hold and your money will be freeze if they see you have violated some laws.
Bitcoin is not covered on those because it's decentralized and it's suited for people who like to have fast and safe transaction.
Fast, I agree this, Bitcoin is really the fastest assets can trading.
But safe transaction, I think not sure.
You have to remember we need to use smart contract when do they want to make deal without third person.
Unless, all transaction through Bitcoin are risky also as others payment method.

Tra

╓███▄
                            ]████▌
                            ]███▀
         ╓▄▄█████████▄▄    ,▄█▀  
      ▄████▀▀█████µ   `▀▓██▀`    

╓████╜   ╙███████▄▄█▀▀`▀▄    
   ]███▌        "▀██████▌    ▓Ç  
   ]███        ,▄█▀" ▀████   ]█  

▓██      ▄█▀▀     ▓███▌  á█  
     ▀██╖ ╓▄█▀        ▓███▌ ▄█▌  
       ▀███▒         ╓███████`   

,▄██╜"▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀▀      
   ,▄██▀                         
  ▄██▌                           

╓████▌                           
█████┘                           
 ▀▀▀                             
ion
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
 Transitions You to A Crypto-ready Society 

Github   Telegram   Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Reddit   Youtube
 TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO 
u
\ \ \ \
/ / / /
PRE-SALE STARTS APRIL 15, 2018
/ / / /
\ \ \ \
u
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 01:21:49 AM

You have the freedom because you can spend what you want and what you want to buy with it. If you buy a car with your bank account sometimes the bank will ask you questions.

So they are the owners for your money while with bitcoin you are the real owner of it.
This is true but the problem is that we do not have arrived at the point where you can buy cars and big purchases like that, there are some people that have done it but that is more the exception rather than the rule, but I think it is possible we arrive at that point in the next 10 years since the adoption of bitcoin seems to be accelerating around the world.
vibingpositively

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 07:23:12 PM

We are all lucky because bitcoin existed in this world. I have now a high hope to become millionaire because of bitcoin. Bitcoin is really giving us opportunity to become rich.

Truly we are and even if you didn't get into bitcoin early on and dont' have tons of capital you can use a small amount and build it up. I have heard of plenty of stories people have less than 0.1 btc and they make it 20x+ by trading smart. Alts are freedom too don't forget this guys! Wink

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
reamlady

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 12:55:57 PM

Yes, I totally agree with this. I haven't seen anything like the trading system BTC has offered, and freedom is its best representation. But, keep in mind to be cautious before making any transactions.
0t3p0t

Activity: 1596
Merit: 357

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 29, 2017, 01:22:56 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Yeah I agree because Bitcoin gives us financial freedom regardless of social status. Centralized assets are only for powerful individuals in the society unlike Bitcoin that makes almost everyone that really believe it's capability a better person in this unfair world controlled by powerful and greed entities. With Bitcoin nothing can control it because it is a decentralized asset and that's what make it unique since we need it to fully control our own funds without any intervention from third party institutions like banks that implemented taxes and have our identities with them.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Majharul Saiif

Activity: 512

BountyMarketCap

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 04:31:36 PM

Of course, Bitcoin is freedom. Because, there is no time binding for it.Everyone can use it at his or her sweet will.It is the best opportunity to work and to earn easily. So,it's a freedom platform for all

●   KEEP CALM & HODL   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  KCH  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 06:53:40 PM

This is the feature of Bitcoin that I am most glad about. The fact that we have our very own control over what we worked hard for is liberating because all we had in our life is taxes and everything in between. Through Bitcoin, we get to enjoy the fruits of our own labor and maximize its value to the fullest. The financial freedom it entails its users while assuring security is promising ans I am very thankful that I have this earnings where I am in control. With Bitcoin, there is no such thing as greed as what we have is what we genuinely deserve.
Fretcy

Activity: 395

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:03:15 PM

Absolutely bitcoin gives the user's complete freedom on their own finances as it is a decentralized network there is no need for third party involvement like the central banking system to transfer funds through the online networks all you need is your wallet and the receiver's wallet id to send and receive bitcoins. You can buy or sell bitcoins online through bitcoin exchanges which is linked to your bank account. Bitcoin network is highly transparent, secure and easy to transact worldwide with low transaction charges and all the transaction carried out in the bitcoin network will be recorded in the public ledger called blockchain system which everyone with internet can check the bitcoin transactions.

K O N I O S        |│        The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
[   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ]      [ AIRDROP | LIVE ]      [    ICO  |  July 1st    ]
WHITEPAPER                       TWITTER                       TELEGRAM                       ANN THREAD
Altas

Activity: 366

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 07:17:38 PM

Lot of users have mentioned it to be freedom from banking network. In reality I never have such a thinking stating bitcoin to be more of a freedom asset. Among different factors making it unique is difficult. So, upon the same its good to have bitcoin and the real freedom is one by which one gets increased access for direct usage of bitcoin.
Lakieshalakin

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 11:17:32 PM

Sturdy time that people remarked that everybody their very own faves, so you can’t take other people term. You must do research and look around! There are many choices and ones which are genuinely special only require individuals to  attention at. Have fun with your selection friends…ayp
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 03:53:22 AM
Last edit: November 30, 2017, 04:05:17 AM by bohr

This is a great privilege that bitcoin offers to us, to live with freedom, to transact easily around the world and also to earn unlimited income. I enjoy my freedom with bitcoin abd i believe that bitcoin will surely continue to help many people. Adopt this great technology now or regret later on, people should realize this.
People should take the opportunity that have in front of their eyes but for some reason there are many people that are still refusing to use bitcoin, at least those that do not know what is bitcoin have the excuse of ignorance but for those that know it there is not really an excuse and I'm sure they are going to be the ones that are going to regret it the most but by then it will be too late for that.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: