Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:17:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55652 times)
charmaine08

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:33:13 AM

Yes using and having a bitcoin is a freedom . it is like a money that anything you want to buy will you use it. 
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 05:56:56 AM

freedom is the best thing I ever experienced here in bitcoin..this is the first time in my life working in a very convenient way because I can choose to work wherever and whenever I want...no boss at all.

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Cotton Candy

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 06:16:39 AM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

edited:

https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf - by Satoshi Nakamoto - The Bitcoin White Paper

https://bitcoin.org/ - Bitcoin.org - #1 Non Profit Home page for Bitcoin

A beginner's guide to bitcoin

http://www.coindesk.com/information/

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

Yes bitcoins gives us freedom not unlike our real money our currency they all have third party like taxes and fees and a lot more. Bitcoins do not have that they are decentralized which means governments have nothing to do eith all of the happenings in the money and they can never know what do you do on your money when do you do transactions everything is very secured in this thing. And it makes us a chance to have an investment too.
Finestream

Activity: 3066
Merit: 608

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 07:19:13 AM

freedom is the best thing I ever experienced here in bitcoin..this is the first time in my life working in a very convenient way because I can choose to work wherever and whenever I want...no boss at all.
Especially if you are a trader, you can choose your convenient time and you can do it at home, with bitcoin it gives us an opportunity to quit our boring job and just do online job or trade, I have proven myself that it's profitable to spend time with bitcoin than just stay job and live with your day job with limited income.

sebo2000

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:33:30 PM

Especially if you are a trader, you can choose your convenient time and you can do it at home, with bitcoin it gives us an opportunity to quit our boring job and just do online job or trade, I have proven myself that it's profitable to spend time with bitcoin than just stay job and live with your day job with limited income.

Bitcoin is totally opposite what we understand as Freedom.
It is total and absolute control, once linked with user (mandatory by all today markets)  you can retroactively see and follow every transaction.

Gov have total control of it, and I think thats what we want, We want to eliminate illegal/un-taxed money from circulation.

Here is first test of how it will work, conbase orderd to report everyone with 20k of coins.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records

DevilSlayer

Activity: 1428
Merit: 358

View Profile
November 30, 2017, 02:46:23 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
It is true that bitcoin is freedom. All of the types of the citizens in our society can use bitcoins. There are no people that is restricted to use bitcoins. There is no organization, group or person that is controlling bitcoin.
yndye

Activity: 616
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 05:09:37 AM

The idea of having a 9-5 job seems so exciting when you are just a student because you have your own money and the perception of having a freedom on whatever you do with it but when you are already working, it is just exhausting because you have a boss always breathing in your neck and co-workers who  only works seriously when there's a boss watching. It's tiring to wake up every single day doing the same thing and working for some one else. Thanks to bitcoin I already have my time freedom and can do whatever I want with my time. It makes me more productive because I own my time.

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄███████████▀▀███████████████▄
██████████▀▀ ▄▄█▀  █████████████
███████████▄▄█▀  ▄███▀   █████████
█████████████  ▄███▀      ██████████
▄████████████████▀        ███████████▄
██████████████▀          ▄████████████
███████████▀             █████████████
████████▀               ██████████████
████████▄              ███  ██████████
▀██████████████        ██  █▀ ███████▀
███████████████      ██▀ ▄█ ▄███████
██████████████     ███  █  ███████
██████████████   ▄██  █▀ ███████
▀████████████▄ ▄█████████████▀
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀██████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀████████▀▀▀

▄████████████████████▄
████████      ████████
██████████████████████
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██                  ██
██████████▀▀██████████
████████▀    ▀████████
████████▄    ▄████████
▀█████████▄▄█████████▀
  Download on the
App Store

GET IT ON
Google Play
  ●  FACEBOOK
●  TWITTER
●  TELEGRAM
wolfgang56

Activity: 248

WWW.BLOCKCHAIN021.COM

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:14:00 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Actually you can call bitcoin as a freedom especially for those people who sells and buy things on the black market because they are free from the law. Like those drug syndicates who uses bitcoin to buy and sell drugs without noticing the government.

Galahad111

Activity: 340
Merit: 122

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:45:17 AM

Sturdy time that people remarked that everybody their very own faves, so you can’t take other people term. You must do research and look around! There are many choices and ones which are genuinely special only require individuals to  attention at. Have fun with your selection friends…ayp
Freedom in the sense you can earn extra income through online by doing small tasks by giving you skill for work and doing trading and when you reach high rank you can join signature campaign and earn per post in this forum. It is same that after coming to Bitcoin world it has given Freedom from my financial expenses as now i am able to earn sufficient income that i can run my family smoothly
mega

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:14:28 AM

No doubt Bitcoin is freedom of all,its a freedom of financial earning where you work you can earn,its a freedom of speech what you share it will be valued,its free from all government rules and taxes.You can make transactions globally without any boundaries and restrictions.Its a beauty of bitcoin You work as you want you are own boss.

Got my account back! It was hacked. Sorry about it :|
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 09:56:19 AM

No doubt Bitcoin is freedom of all,its a freedom of financial earning where you work you can earn,its a freedom of speech what you share it will be valued,its free from all government rules and taxes.You can make transactions globally without any boundaries and restrictions.Its a beauty of bitcoin You work as you want you are own boss.

Yes I agree that bitcoin is freedom, their is no doubt. It is freedom because it gives all what we need, financial and we can earn an extra income for us to use this in our daily needs. Bitcoin is free to all. It is free to the government taxes and everything. Bitcoin help us really secure future, not just secure but help change our lives forever. If your income does not enough in your financial then you can work with bitcoin if ever, if you need work then you can work with bitcoin.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3136
Merit: 1294

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 10:17:52 AM

Yes I agree that bitcoin is freedom, their is no doubt. It is freedom because it gives all what we need, financial and we can earn an extra income for us to use this in our daily needs. Bitcoin is free to all. It is free to the government taxes and everything. Bitcoin help us really secure future, not just secure but help change our lives forever. If your income does not enough in your financial then you can work with bitcoin if ever, if you need work then you can work with bitcoin.
Bitcoin was created as a currency or a payment system but look where it is now, it has become one of the popular investment as well.
People have different definition, but what's necessary is users were able to get the benefits they wanted.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Micerker

Activity: 593

BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange

View Profile WWW
December 01, 2017, 10:22:56 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Of course, bitcoin brings freedom to investment as well as transactions but this is what makes many criminals appear.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:25:12 PM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Of course, bitcoin brings freedom to investment as well as transactions but this is what makes many criminals appear.
It doesn't makes the criminals appear because criminals are already everywhere ever since that there is no bitcoin in the internet. Investment in bitcoin is a great option because it will make you earn higher amount of money in just a short period of time. Anonymity in bitcoin might be an issue in the future but it will be fix because the countries and other genius people will implement a system that will us fix this possible hole to the system.
Razick
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1003

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 11:29:14 PM

Bitcoin is freedom and once we get the lightning network, it will be even moreso. Right now fees are extremely high, but soon they will be almost free again once LN is implemented. This will be a huge step forward for crypto and I simply can't wait.

ACCOUNT RECOVERED 4/27/2020. Account was previously hacked sometime in 2017. Posts between 12/31/2016 and 4/27/2020 are NOT LEGITIMATE.
Bitcotalk

Activity: 966
Merit: 517

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 05:34:14 AM

edited:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley
Some experts believe that the unique qualities of crypto-coins, such as bitcoin, may be the answer to the end of involuntary taxation, as well as nation-states, sooner than might be imagined. Stopping the monster requires taking from it what it survives.

So today the BTC would be our ticket to the library. And yes BTC would be a great tool to make the whole world digital and also currency flow free for all the people. Crypto currency’s will surely take the place of real cash in the future and this will make all the global transactions easy and more efficient.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:39:04 AM

Bitcoin is freedom and once we get the lightning network, it will be even moreso. Right now fees are extremely high, but soon they will be almost free again once LN is implemented. This will be a huge step forward for crypto and I simply can't wait.
Bitcoin will go that thing in the future because as of now, the price of bitcoin is the only one who is moving up or changing now but in the future, the people will focus more on the technology that bitcoin have. If the lightning network will be successfully implemented then there will be a lot more people that will get in bitcoin because of the fast transaction and a lower fee.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:58:22 AM

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters & Governments.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .
Bitcoin is freedom...yahooooo because bitcoin is a good profit and so popular.....Bitcoin is safe and not so difficult to have and make money.they have a good transaction...Bitcoin is so great all over the world.

P3

Activity: 266

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 04:00:03 PM

Very nice and awesome,  bitcoin is freedom especially in my country, freedom to earn money and freedom to gain more knowledge but sad to say bitcoin is now known yet in my country.  They dont know what is bitcoin all about. They think this scam.
Like me, my country forbids the use of bitcoins. there are criminal penalties for those who violate this rule.
unfortunately, they do not realize the benefits of bitcoin
Bitcoin give you flexibility in light of the fact that in the event that we bitcoin it implies we have cash and when we have cash we are allowed to make our fantasy genuine. Additionally in the event that we have bitcoin it give us opportunity to put resources into venture and produce wage for a superior future. Likewise because of the high secure arrangement of the bitcoin we are free from the duty of the administration while we pay impose on paper cash.
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:52:53 AM

Bitcoin is totally opposite what we understand as Freedom.
It is total and absolute control, once linked with user (mandatory by all today markets)  you can retroactively see and follow every transaction.

Gov have total control of it, and I think thats what we want, We want to eliminate illegal/un-taxed money from circulation.

Here is first test of how it will work, conbase orderd to report everyone with 20k of coins.

https://www.theverge.com/2017/11/29/16717416/us-coinbase-irs-records

We already knew that was going to happen, you cannot expect to buy bitcoin in exchanges and still keep your privacy, specially since many people in the forum seems to be traders that are buying and selling bitcoin daily, of course the government is going to ask details about what you are doing there, an exchange is nothing more than a disguised bank.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: