Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:46:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is Freedom  (Read 55652 times)
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:47:54 PM

Yes it is freedom for me, because nobody controls it because it is decentralized, and i can work anytime i want as long there is internet, I don't have pressures because its up to you if you want to work or not, there is no bosses.  Smiley
It is freedom for everyone its uncontrolled nature is nonetheless than a blessing for everyone anonymous transactions all the feature it is providing are more than awesome and this thing will be more expendable in future when everyone will use it there is no threat of looting in it and there is no loss in it and the investment is purely in hand if the investor how much he want to make it is of unique type to give people what they want.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 08:55:59 PM

yes it is in different angle. freedom when it comes to tax, freedom also from being limited in income, freedom financially wherein you can buy the things you were not able to buy before, freedom also time because you are your own boss and just plain freedom.

fearcoka
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 09:06:22 PM

Well, maybe bitcoin is freedom when you've got your bitcoin like having the freedom you can buy what you want and you can feel everything you have and nobody is paying attention to it unless you alone
yes bitcoin is freedom when we join bitcoin forum and earn money from this forum so we free from every problems and difficulties that we face in our life, we can secure our future from bitcoin and much more do with our bitcoin currency but first of all we should read properly about bitcoin so that we complete our task and found many benefits.
Bitcoin is freedom because the nature of Bitcoin doesn't depend on any personally. It doesn't mean you can earn money through Bitcoin easily and don't have problem, it's your life, Bitcoin just helps us have more opportunities to make money. But about the technology and the nature of Bitcoin in the world's economy, it's freedom.

Just Nao Tomori and Bitcoin ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
asha18

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 10, 2017, 11:10:17 PM

Bitcoin is an independent coin. It is not controlled by the government of the country. But many countries in the world are trying different ways to control Bitcoin.
vanedwap

Activity: 560
Merit: 113

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:43:45 AM

yeah bitcoin is freedom you can do what you want on your bitcoin, there's alot you can do on your bitcoin! bitcoin is love!

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:17:44 AM

Bitcoin mean total freedom, the world financial system has always favoured only the rich and the influential. But with bitcoin an average person or even the poorest of the poor can access some financial level as long as he/she is knowledgeable about the working of bitcoin and that mean total financial freedom to all. If you buy bitcoin worth $5 today give it some time and you will have a reasonable amount of dollars in your wallet.
Bitcoin worth $ 5, can we make a profit? I think he gave a symbolic example. I would like to point out that it is impossible for everyone to become rich by Bitcoin. Bitcoin made a lot of people rich, but those people invested too early. Late investors can not make high profits.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
pureclckr

Activity: 243
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 12:40:56 PM

Bitcoin, in its pure essence, is money. It is a digital currency that serves the same functions and purposes as money, yet it encompasses some key differences from conventional currency. Bitcoin is a payment system described by Satoshi Nakamoto in 2008 and introduced as open-source software in 2009. The system works peer-to-peer with nodes recording transactions in a shared ledger denominated in its own unit of account, which is also called bitcoin. Because it lacks a central repository or single administrator, the US Treasury categorizes bitcoin as a decentralized virtual currency Media reports often refer to bitcoin as a cryptocurrency or digital currency.

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and the largest in terms of total market value although others such as Litecoin and Dogecoin also exist. Bitcoin was not the first virtual currency. Bitcoins are created as a reward for payment processing work in which users offer their computing power to verify and Record payments into the public ledger.

Yes Bitcoin is Freedom to all of finance sector and all business maker.

This is really beauty of bitcoin. There is no limit for you when you intend to be a user of bitcoins. Bitcoins are always broadcasting huge chances and opportunities. People are getting into this and earning more than their expectations. Bitcoin is decentralized and no one can control it, thus making a monumental progress and this can be seen easily now a days. Bitcoin is likely to be loved.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:06:46 PM

Bitcoin brings us all Freedom

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Bitcoin is Freedom from oppression, exploitation & tyranny by Banksters & Governments.

From cradle to grave we have all been financial debt slaves through the debt based fiat currency schemes that should have long ago been outlawed.

Bitcoin offers People an avenue of Safe Haven that assures a fiscally disciplined currency.

Bitcoin is vastly superior to traditional fiat currency schemes.

Bitcoin brings all Peoples Freedom by forcing Decentralized Monetary Competition, and by doing that it will eventually force governments to become fiscally disciplined with their monetary matters, or suffer monetary failures repeatedly until they do.

Bitcoin will ultimately free governments from their Bankster Masters (each countries Central Bank) when governments finally re-learn to print and issue their own debt-free currencies, while abolishing their existing Central Banks powers and controls over them. This will hopefully occur as the present system fails and governments finally realize they hold all the cards, not the Banksters.

So simply put:

Bitcoin is Freedom
 ---------------------

Smiley

You know Bitcoin is important because governments around the world are all thinking about how to stop or regulate it. It’s difficult to overestimate the potential benefits of Bitcoin and its associated block chain technology. For the first time in human history it’s possible for anyone to send money to, or receive money from anyone else on the planet, virtually free of charge, with complete safety, and without the permission of any corporation or government. So yes bitcoin is the start of freedom .
Bitcoin is freedom...yahooooo because bitcoin is a good profit and so popular.....Bitcoin is safe and not so difficult to have and make money.they have a good transaction...Bitcoin is so great all over the world.
In order to grow steadily Bitcoin have to do some Technology up-gradation. At present the transaction fees is very high and speed of transaction is very low. Along with increasing price if these problems can be resolved in long run then more and more people get influenced by it and start using Bitcoin.
bitkaboom2

Activity: 150
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

bitcoin bring freedom because if a person work he will work under a person... he will work according to the order of his employer but in bitcoin there is no any order by an employer or owner.

bewbielicious

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:45 PM

yeah bitcoin is freedom you can do what you want on your bitcoin, there's alot you can do on your bitcoin! bitcoin is love!
I think if it's your money so you can do whatever you want with your money too ? So your money is love too ? I'm just confused on this .
Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 03:43:43 PM

bitcoin brings freedom by the fact that it allows us to earn more and so don't limit us in our desires and plans
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:25:08 PM

Bitcoin is freedom and once we get the lightning network, it will be even moreso. Right now fees are extremely high, but soon they will be almost free again once LN is implemented. This will be a huge step forward for crypto and I simply can't wait.
Bitcoin will go that thing in the future because as of now, the price of bitcoin is the only one who is moving up or changing now but in the future, the people will focus more on the technology that bitcoin have. If the lightning network will be successfully implemented then there will be a lot more people that will get in bitcoin because of the fast transaction and a lower fee.
It is not a question if the lightning network is going to be successfully implemented is a matter of when, when it is going to happen the most common speculation is that it is going to happen in the next year and I hope it does since the fees are getting out of control once it does people are going to begin to use bitcoin again, I have stopped using bitcoin myself since most of the time the fess are way higher than what I'm trying to send.
f150

Activity: 606
Merit: 108

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 11:44:44 PM

It's true that we are free to use or if it has bitcoins, I can freely do or use bitcoins for whatever I want. For example I can buy staple food for daily living needs, and others. which basically I am free to use bitcoin for positive things only. Grin
Greendays

Activity: 135
Merit: 2

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:26:09 AM

I suppose bitcoin brings unity by its nature. All people around world will be unite in transections leaving all traditional fait currencies behind
pathapoddo

Activity: 448

CRYPTOCITIZEN $CCASH

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:50:30 AM

Yes..... Bitcoin is our freedom. It has  brought freedom of our economy in our life. I am so glad that I am join with bitcoin. Bitcoin has make my life just a happy happy life. I don't  even think about my pocket money. At past I had to think that how I told my dad to give me some money.  But now I don't have to say anything. I am now free.

⎔ CRYPTOCITIZEN ┇ RULE & EARN 【 $CCASH 】
MMO RPG METAVERSE ON BSC ┇ FIGHT  • •  DRAG RACE  • •  EARN
➥ TELEGRAM ➥ TWITTER ➥ TWITCH ➥ WEBSITE  • • 【 WEBSITE 】
Osarman

Activity: 952
Merit: 503

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 05:42:23 AM

Bitcoin mean total freedom, the world financial system has always favoured only the rich and the influential. But with bitcoin an average person or even the poorest of the poor can access some financial level as long as he/she is knowledgeable about the working of bitcoin and that mean total financial freedom to all. If you buy bitcoin worth $5 today give it some time and you will have a reasonable amount of dollars in your wallet.
Hmmm…all you guys that are saying that Bitcoin is freedom, I wonder what is make you all say that…seems like you are all earning up to a $100k monthly from this business lol. Well, Bitcoin is freedom, but it’s not total freedom, cause there are things it can’t give you, well I know there are people it helps a lot, and those are the people that invest millions
shalnark

Activity: 196
Merit: 121

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:15:22 AM

Definitely, Bitcoin gives the financial freedom to the people.It gives freedom from banks which charge high amount for every transactions.It gives freedom from governments which try to impose heavy taxes.
Actually Yes, bitcoin is freedom, as many people currently  use the bitcoin on their daily routine expenses. Also this bitcoin easily to use, easy to understand so that the volume of participating or user have been increase. Perhaps the most advantages of using bitcoin is no tax fee thats why it was freedom for me.
JacLuck

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

Bitcoin|||Altscoin

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:32:32 AM

Yes it is indeed a freedom from these government and banks from playing with your information and possible exposure of your bank details to some black hat people, world specially techio a like will surely love these
escrow4acc

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 08:32:43 AM

Hmmm…all you guys that are saying that Bitcoin is freedom, I wonder what is make you all say that…seems like you are all earning up to a $100k monthly from this business lol. Well, Bitcoin is freedom, but it’s not total freedom, cause there are things it can’t give you, well I know there are people it helps a lot, and those are the people that invest millions
Bitcoin can give freedom at the moment, just like the hidden transfers. On the basis of blockchain new opportunities, learn, buy real estate, and so on, but so far in the development stage. We need new ideas and opportunities they bring.

MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 09:06:20 AM

Your a hero member but you dont know why many people says bitcoin is freedom. Are you really know bitcoin for sure? I guess you never know the whole information about this. Why I say so that it is a freedom? Because it can give us an opportunity on having this on gaining such a huge amount of money. It can give us a chance on not paying taxes or other government law. Yes it cant give us all we wanted but how bout you? Cant you work this on your own? Bitcoin will help us through gaining money not to give us all we wanted. What if we wanted to be beautiful or handsome? Do you think bitcoin can provide that? No. It needs self service. My advice for you? might have to understand all about bitcoin before saying something.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 »
  Print  

Jump to: