Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:16:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 15, 2014, 11:02:28 PM

I know someone who can make a website but he charges few hundred bucks and can be paid also in btc if that helps.

guys, I dont understand!!!! Is it the job of the dev to arrange all those things Huh? Website etc..... to raise a fund or do it by himself? This is his coin ! Huh??
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 12:40:58 AM

I know someone who can make a website but he charges few hundred bucks and can be paid also in btc if that helps.

guys, I dont understand!!!! Is it the job of the dev to arrange all those things Huh? Website etc..... to raise a fund or do it by himself? This is his coin ! Huh??

Yeah, that's what I don't get either. He should be the one not only posting, but doing those things. And no need to raise any funds at all, in my opinion, as he just gathered plenty of btc from the ipo.

Looking at current prices and it's not exactly great... sell side is better than I expected, nobody has piled up insanely large sell orders at ipo prices, which is a plus. But buy support is close to nil.
zzzman20

Activity: 175
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:12:21 AM

Well, looks like some non-believers are just trying to get rid of their coins at IPO prices.. A lot of the weak hands dumpers have stopped. Once we stabilize a bit and get more BTC into the market, things should go niceley Smiley  I'd say if people still want to sell coins at IPO prices, well just buy em and put more bids to catch low ball dumpers. Once all the weak hands are out, we can start moving up  Grin
cords51

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:41:51 AM

I'm feeling a bit bad looking at the current prices, but i'll keep holding.

Short story... I sold 356,000 Black Coins for 588 sat each in late February. Should have held them right.

Hopefully holding my XLC tight will be worth it.
XBCplus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:50:22 AM

UPDATE

XLC has barely launched and everyone is worrying about the coins price and the dev.

Right now my priorities are hashcows, a second exchange, network security and the block explorer.

I am still here Smiley
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:59:14 AM

UPDATE

XLC has barely launched and everyone is worrying about the coins price and the dev.

Right now my priorities are hashcows, a second exchange, network security and the block explorer.

I am still here Smiley

Anytime a coin slips below ipo prices, it's a concern. It's just human nature... can't expect folks to not notice it, especially after watching what happened to LCL.

Anyway, good to see you are still around. Just general info on what is planned can be helpful.
YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:27:55 AM

UPDATE

I am still here Smiley

Anytime a coin slips below ipo prices, it's a concern. It's just human nature... can't expect folks to not notice it, especially after watching what happened to LCL.

Anyway, good to see you are still around. Just general info on what is planned can be helpful.

Yeah you guys have to realize you are getting all FUDDY yet the dev is here every day working and posting multiple times per day.
It's been not even 48 hours hardly. You are your own worst enemies.

You forgot last night someone was buying up the coins to 50% profit already yet people starting dumping today. Just plain silly.
Give your coins to someone else please.

This is IPO territory so don't buy IPOs if you cannot handle them. A word to the wise.
I will be holding and will throw more BTC down if things go well.
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:40:06 AM

UPDATE

I am still here Smiley

Yeah you guys have to realize you are getting all FUDDY yet the dev is here every day working and posting multiple times per day.

You forgot last night someone was buying up the coins to 50% profit already yet people starting dumping today. Just plain silly.

This is IPO territory so don't buy IPOs if you cannot handle them. A word to the wise.

Excellent..I holding mine too not selling so cheapo man this is silly lol. I will PM our DEV tonight see if he can spare mew few coins for a giveaway. My Punters will love it. Grin
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:06:52 AM

When someone asks for pledges for things the dev should be doing, it's not unreasonable to ask if the dev is actually doing any of that stuff. As for prices, people will post about them on all threads... can't be helped, nor is it a bad thing to evaluate the market. Actually it seems everyone posting has been holding their coins above ipo prices.

As for myself, I don't have a ton of coins ... sold some pre-ipo on Bittrex (in the 70-80Ks) when people, including myself, thought the ipo was over. Then bought more during the Bittrex ipo, sold some during the initial rise, bought some more below ipo prices, and am just holding what I have ... which by now is all paid for. So don't assume posts are all about complaining, or people having ipo jitters. It's mostly just about wanting more information.
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 03:58:40 AM

relax guys at least we have a mac wallet.... many coins can't even say that  Undecided

This was an IPO.. that ended maybe a day ago. We're lucky to even be on an exchange. At least its bittrex.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:21:51 AM

When someone asks for pledges for things the dev should be doing, it's not unreasonable to ask if the dev is actually doing any of that stuff. As for prices, people will post about them on all threads... can't be helped, nor is it a bad thing to evaluate the market. Actually it seems everyone posting has been holding their coins above ipo prices.

As for myself, I don't have a ton of coins ... sold some pre-ipo on Bittrex (in the 70-80Ks) when people, including myself, thought the ipo was over. Then bought more during the Bittrex ipo, sold some during the initial rise, bought some more below ipo prices, and am just holding what I have ... which by now is all paid for. So don't assume posts are all about complaining, or people having ipo jitters. It's mostly just about wanting more information.

Wasn't referring to you in particular or people asking questions.
I am talking about the people selling at IPO price or less and those posting negative comments about "where is dev" Smiley

Everything will be fine. Time for everyone to chill and help out. There are plenty of funds from IPO to do stuff.

poornamelessme

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 04:31:40 AM

Wasn't referring to you in particular or people asking questions.
I am talking about the people selling at IPO price or less and those posting negative comments about "where is dev" Smiley

Everything will be fine. Time for everyone to chill and help out. There are plenty of funds from IPO to do stuff.

Heh, was wondering a bit what you were referring to, as you quoted me when posting. Although I did ask where the dev was in regard to the pledge things... I found it odd pledges were brought up at all.

I don't really get those selling below ipo prices, unless they are people who got the cheap dumps. For those putting up sell orders, I don't think it makes a whole lot of sense to pile up in the 25K or less range. Might as well wait and see how things pan out.

halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:05:55 AM

I dont believe this guy, what does that mean??? I am still here..... How old is he Huh
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
May 16, 2014, 10:46:48 AM

I dont believe this guy, what does that mean??? I am still here..... How old is he Huh

some mother fucker just dumped on bittrex,sell some for 10000sats.... Grin

dodgecharger

Activity: 1005
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 11:50:43 AM

some mother fucker just dumped on bittrex,sell some for 10000sats.... Grin

only buyng... MORE !!!  Grin
ROBERTO
Legendary

Activity: 1421
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:11:16 PM

Only 2 winner on this coin!! XBCplus and XLCplus!!!

Many people jump on the train but only for loosing!!

Thanks guys!!!
zhangli

Activity: 266

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 01:50:28 PM

What happened?
Why do so many people began to dumping xlc?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 02:04:10 PM

IPO = unfinished coin, you pay for a part of the finished product some time in the future.  This wasnt well announced so anyone buying on Bittrex knew exactly what XLCplus dev's track record is.  you shouldnt be expecting hundreds of percent profit within a few hours.  The blockchain is only 1/2 way through its 0 coin payout POW phase (there is a cut-off as opposed to XBC).  XLCplus dev was in here yesterday with an update it goes: website, block explorer, security first things first. 
So instead of whining about not making money instantly or selling at a loss you may have to put in some effort.  Everyone likes coins where you buy and they rise and you sell but nothings rising without a lot of hard work get out your elbow grease and lets make this worth something.  This is just starting if you have any sort of skill aside from talking smack direct an inquiry to XBCplus or XLXplus dev and let him know how you can help.

PS Hold...

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
Casu

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 08:44:35 PM

If you're still bag-holding this then better cut your losses and get at least something out of it while you can. I have never seen a coin go below IPO price like this and then become successful further down the line and I seriously doubt this is going to be the first.
cy87.2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 10:15:29 PM

IPO = unfinished coin, you pay for a part of the finished product some time in the future.  This wasnt well announced so anyone buying on Bittrex knew exactly what XLCplus dev's track record is.  you shouldnt be expecting hundreds of percent profit within a few hours.  The blockchain is only 1/2 way through its 0 coin payout POW phase (there is a cut-off as opposed to XBC).  XLCplus dev was in here yesterday with an update it goes: website, block explorer, security first things first. 
So instead of whining about not making money instantly or selling at a loss you may have to put in some effort.  Everyone likes coins where you buy and they rise and you sell but nothings rising without a lot of hard work get out your elbow grease and lets make this worth something.  This is just starting if you have any sort of skill aside from talking smack direct an inquiry to XBCplus or XLXplus dev and let him know how you can help.

PS Hold...

I can not believe it is so cheap on the exchange,In fact,It takes time to do things above and other development.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: