Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 10:38:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:10:58 AM

already talks about take over  Grin
if dev steps up things could move forward nicely..lets wait on what he has to say.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:29:26 AM

Im holding just because I feel this has the same future as XBC. The dev will step aside and hand it over to another dev, maybe the same one working on XBC now. I just see XBC and XLC coexisting together, like how BTC and LTC have been over the last few months.

I wouldn't expect anyone holding to speak too negatively, and yeah, at these prices, might as well hold if you bought at ipo or higher prices. I'm still holding a small amount, but it's not so much that it'd make a big difference to me.

I'm not so sure about the XBC/XLC coexisting part exactly... yeah, they both can 'exist', but no idea what one will have to do with another.  And I can't speak for anyone on the XBC team, but I see no logical reason for them to also take over XLC.

Well its a rare coin with good specs. If the team does take over and have a continuous development plan and implement nice features (i.e. anonymity), with a community backing it, then it has a really good future. It can easily complement XBC. And I bought mine at 8000-1100, so I can sell right now and still end up with a small profit, but given the potential Id rather take the risk and hold.

Wallenstein

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:36:49 AM

implement nice features (i.e. anonymity)

Be careful what you wish for. The current implementations of anonymity break the fully distributed nature of the cryptocoin model; I personally don't think this is a good tradeoff.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:53:58 AM

I will be holding as well, im sure the dev won't throw away all that has been accomplished just like that, although some more activity would be nice.
Come back with some announcements dev =]
Wallenstein

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 01:45:58 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 02:29:31 AM by Wallenstein

Someone also deleted my comments, but I still think there is a plan in dev's mind to combine these 2 coins some way.
He has the money, if he wants to do so.... He will do it !

The answer to this is a short and resounding "No"; the xbc team would not go for it.
portsofessen

Activity: 123
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:20:24 AM

HODLING!

Dev how about an update?? your getting owned by Wallenstein here

jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:24:52 AM

I am also holding for long term, I will even forget about it for sometime. I dont have a lot, that is why I would not care.
If the DEV does not care, nobody has nothing to do unless a takeover plan (Dev would like it, since he already earn his money...).

Someone also deleted my comments, but I still think there is a plan in dev's mind to combine these 2 coins some way.
He has the money, if he wants to do so.... He will do it !

There's only one person with mod access to this thread.

I gave a long explanation of story, and along with everyone's concerns, that was deleted as well.

No rebuttal or responses or updates for you guys, just deletion.
Wallenstein

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:32:13 AM

Dev how about an update?? your getting owned by Wallenstein here

That is not nor ever was it my intent. It started out with me responding to some blatant falsehoods regarding his (supposedly) current association with the (new) xbc team and escalated from there after he deleted my posts.

You guys are all free to invest in any coin you see fit and I won't argue your choice of investment. But I'll respond to fabrication when it concerns a project I'm involved in (xbc, in this case).
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 02:34:28 AM

I gave a long explanation of story, and along with everyone's concerns, that was deleted as well.

Yeah, and I honestly don't even get it. It's not like anyone said anything overly negative about the coin or dev... simply that the delay in things couldn't have been due to the xlc dev working on the xbc wallet.

If he simply replied and said the delay was a courtesy to xbc, until they got their wallet problems sorted out, I think it would have been fine. Deleting everyone's posts for no sensible reason makes the dev look even worse than he already does. Strange.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:02:50 AM

Yeah, and I honestly don't even get it. It's not like anyone said anything overly negative about the coin or dev... simply that the delay in things couldn't have been due to the xlc dev working on the xbc wallet.

If he simply replied and said the delay was a courtesy to xbc, until they got their wallet problems sorted out, I think it would have been fine. Deleting everyone's posts for no sensible reason makes the dev look even worse than he already does. Strange.
The problem with that is he might not even be on the XBC dev team anymore and if that is the case, his actions on this thread and XLC are a bit sketchy. Doesn't do much for investor confidence.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:21:46 AM

The problem with that is he might not even be on the XBC dev team anymore and if that is the case, his actions on this thread and XLC are a bit sketchy. Doesn't do much for investor confidence.

According to what was said by others, no, he's not on the XBC dev team. He hasn't been involved with XBC in some time now really, at least in a direct way.

I assumed everyone knew this from the start. jiapetz  provided a detailed explanation, but his post was deleted.

The only thing I had an issue with was the dev implying that the xbc wallet was the reason for a lack of dev activity here. He has no direct involvement with the xbc wallet, isn't on the xbc team, and certainly didn't code the new wallet. So I was confused as to what he even meant.

And his actions on this thread are already sketchy, due to him deleting posts. That, and unusually long periods of silence from him.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 03:30:29 AM

According to what was said by others, no, he's not on the XBC dev team. He hasn't been involved with XBC in some time now really, at least in a direct way.

I assumed everyone knew this from the start. jiapetz  provided a detailed explanation, but his post was deleted.

The only thing I had an issue with was the dev implying that the xbc wallet was the reason for a lack of dev activity here. He has no direct involvement with the xbc wallet, isn't on the xbc team, and certainly didn't code the new wallet. So I was confused as to what he even meant.

And his actions on this thread are already sketchy, due to him deleting posts. That, and unusually long periods of silence from him.
+1, I'm smelling yet another coin takeover in near future

cy87.2008

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 05:36:07 AM
Last edit: May 26, 2014, 05:54:26 AM by cy87.2008

I think that(Marked red) is a bug.

when to add to polo exchange? Huh

ownerbest

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:39:34 AM

Guys, look at this, I guess this coin is created by the dev of XLC. This format is so him, and the name(:x11bitcoin -XBTC) is too, (compared to xbc and xlc)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625343.new#new

QORA | 2ND GEN | NEW SOURCE CODE | QM8Q7itiFjs9b2QaXgDuedT8cfX5qaYeqC
cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 06:49:05 AM

Guys, look at this, I guess this coin is created by the dev of XLC. This format is so him, and the name(:x11bitcoin -XBTC) is too, (compared to xbc and xlc)

Sure looks like it lol. In any case XLC dev was logged on today, I don't get why he hasnt responded to one question or concern from members yet.

YoyodyneSystems
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 07:12:05 AM

I am pretty sure the Dev has completed several tasks he said he would for this coin so far.
- Exchange (COMPLETE)
- Mac Wallet (COMPLETE)
- Block explorer (COMPLETE)

Price is on the move.

If you own this coin maybe you should help out instead of complaining.
If you are not helping then leave.

Standard FUD just like with XBC coin before it went up 45 fold.
Many who complained about XBC sure stopped fast when their IPO investment went up and they made a ton.

So while some of you (many who do not even own this coin) keep crying I will be trading XLC and holding it for the foreseeable future.
Wallenstein

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 08:02:20 AM
Last edit: May 27, 2014, 12:53:50 AM by Wallenstein

The problem with that is he might not even be on the XBC dev team anymore

There is no "might" about it; he is NOT on the xbc team anymore. Maybe a link to the XBC team page https://www.xbcplus.com/team/orderby/name/page1.htm clears this issue up once and for all.
halinyo
Legendary

Activity: 1106
Merit: 1000

The future is bright with DigiByte.

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:34:52 PM

You summarized everything nicely. I think DEV is not planning to take care of this project by himself for the long run, that is so obvious, otherwise he could have already replied.
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:45:27 PM

I am pretty sure the Dev has completed several tasks he said he would for this coin so far.
- Exchange (COMPLETE)
- Mac Wallet (COMPLETE)
- Block explorer (COMPLETE)

Price is on the move.

If you own this coin maybe you should help out instead of complaining.
If you are not helping then leave.

Standard FUD just like with XBC coin before it went up 45 fold.
Many who complained about XBC sure stopped fast when their IPO investment went up and they made a ton.

So while some of you (many who do not even own this coin) keep crying I will be trading XLC and holding it for the foreseeable future.

I dont agree with you. What happens if nobody takes over this project ? Easy question !
halinyo
Legendary

View Profile
May 26, 2014, 12:46:50 PM

Thanks for the warning. I am selling my coins for whatever the price is.
This guy is planning to steal our money with IPOs, he looks for quick bucks. Careful.

I also stated my thought here on X11BTC.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625343.msg6947951#msg6947951

Run forest Run !
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: