Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 04:29:16 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:21:22 AM

As i have noticed some people are questioning the direction of this coin and to set things straight. I have been brought on as a developer to ensure that this coin meets the expectations of all coin holders.

some of my short term goals for this coin are to establish a team that will be able to assist in promoting the coin through various social media outlets, Facebook, reddit, twitter, i.e.
I plan on building a legitimate website for the coin along with an official forum.
The team will help with securing our spot on various other exchanges in order to increase exposure of the coin and get it out to the whole crypto community.
We are looking to set up an official multipool so people can not only mine XLC but also know that there is a compounding effect taking place which will increase buy pressure on the coin to stabilize and ensure the coins value.

some of you may ask who is this guy where did he come from well rest assured.

I have my MBA and I currently work at an AMlaw 200 law firm in the IT department specifically dealing with IT development i have over 15 years of experience. I have a year +/- experience with crypto and i decided that i would like to contribute my skills and passion to something that has the potential to be big. I have always been a proponent to open source projects and enjoy the challenge associated with it.

over the past 6 months or so i have made extensive connections within the crypto community and i'm sure we will have no problem getting the things mentioned above taken care of in a timely manner.

I registered an official channel on IRC http://Http://webchat.freenote.net/ #XLCPlus
our official Twitter is https://twitter.com/XLCplus our handle is @XLCPlus
our official Facebook page is https://www.facebook.com/XLCPlus
our official Subreddit can be found at http://www.reddit.com/r/XLC/

We need all the help we can get to make this coin live up to its name so feel free to join up.
Leave me your questions, comments, concerns, or send PMs and i will get back to them as soon as i can. (please understand that i am a working professional so during regular business hours it will be difficult to respond but i will make my best effort)

I promise to keep you all in the loop every step of the way so you aren't left out in the dark wondering whats going on. I've seen this happen far too often with certain coins and its just not right. Going forward things will be done differently here, and i look forward to the progress we're going to make together!

NOW LETS BUILD THIS COIN!

Although what you say here sounds good and promising, the fact that the original dev and XBCplus have not responded to any questions and not posted in a while, combined with the fact that you made your account yesterday with your first post, it looks fishy. Hope to prove me wrong really. Im not fudding, Im still just shaky on the development of this coin, but like I said earlier..I still remain a holder.

Great job man !!! Ill help you if you need, i think we can do something nice with this coin Wink

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
loveyou

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:30:53 AM

Is same dev of XBC? And what is future plans for this coin? Can any investors tell me why its worth investing please? thanks

Get Daily Free SignatureCoins.T9GawsANJGGhRZvsuDwTcfLMzPLATER6jP
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 02:36:52 AM

Is same dev of XBC? And what is future plans for this coin? Can any investors tell me why its worth investing please? thanks

Nope, not exactly.

What occurred was XBCplus started XBC, ran the ipo, then sort of took the money, and left the coin to a new team to run.

Then he started XLCplus, ran an ipo, took the money, and found a new dev to run it. If a person was skeptical, they may say it was simply a money grab to run ipos for numerous coins, take the money, then find someone else to do the work.

So nobody here, XBCPlus or  intothelite  have anything to do with XBC anymore.

As for investing, I'd only invest what you may be willing to lose, and if you get a really low price. And hope the new dev is good at his job.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:34:30 AM

Guys, look at this, I guess this coin is created by the dev of XLC. This format is so him, and the name(:x11bitcoin -XBTC) is too, (compared to xbc and xlc)
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=625343.new#new

check this new coin out, LTCX, ltc with x11 algo, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624378.0
It looks like the same dev as XBTC, who stole IPO money and bounced, now the original post just says failed.
Now as far as this thread is concerned, right when shit was about to hit the fan, our 'saviour' intothelite comes in the picture out of nowhere.. new member, new account, gives a bunch of worthy impressive credentials with really no proof of any, says he is in touch with XLCdev and they are working to make XLC successful. You decide.

poornamelessme

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:43:48 AM

check this new coin out, LTCX, ltc with x11 algo, https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=624378.0
It looks like the same dev as XBTC, who stole IPO money and bounced, now the original post just says failed.
Now as far as this thread is concerned, right when shit was about to hit the fan, our 'saviour' intothelite comes in the picture out of nowhere.. new member, new account, gives a bunch of worthy impressive credentials with really no proof of any, says he is in touch with XLCdev and they are working to make XLC successful. You decide.

X11 is the 'in' thing, although not entirely sure why. It's a smart money grab, if the dev didn't already do two money grabs already ... assuming it is the same dev. If we see an AnonBTC next (hope I don't give any bad devs ideas), we probably will know who is behind it.

I won't say the new dev (again, assuming he is on the level) can't revive the coin, as who knows? I wouldn't expect lightning to strike twice though, and a good team to organize like it has for XBC. I sort of feel bad for those who invested a lot in the ipo, so won't go crazy with negative stuff. Maybe the dev will be generous with his ipo money (yeah, I know it doesn't sound likely)... fund mobile wallets, more exchanges, websites, merchants... something. He certainly has enough ipo money by now to do it.
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 03:54:25 AM

New Dev, when you get a chance can you contact Busoni at Poloniex and advise you have taken control of this project. It would increase XLC chances of getting listed, as Busoni had issues with your predecessor

Forget Poloniex, if the dev really wants to revive the coin, go right for MintPal. The dev can certainly afford to buy votes. He probably should do the same for XBC too, if he wants to fix his image at all.

Poloniex at this point may not be a big enough upgrade to really allow most to sell (assuming that is why most want poloniex). And instead of being paired with XBC, like people have stated, it'd more likely end up with XBC supporters fighting with XLC supporters in the troll box all day. Busoni would be smart not to take the coin, to be honest, just to avoid the headache.

Again, MP is what would help. But it'll cost ipo money. I'll also add, unless the dev creates an infrastructure, website, new team, new features and support, a new exchange will be meaningless right now. It'd just be a complete dumping ground.
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:18:10 AM

Say what you may cryptoholic you are surely entitled to your own opinion. No I am not the same dev as the lead on XBC. I'm here to adjust the outlook on this coin and turn it into an even better investment then it was at launch.

Skatebird: Thanks so much for your support PM me with what you think you'll be able to assist with we can brainstorm from there.

Poornamelessme: I see you have some more background information on whats up with the connection or disconnect with this coin and the confusion that some people are having due to the past. thanks for taking the time to post some info and help clear it up for those who are still looking for answers.

There will be a website, and it will be on more exchanges and there will be merchants. As for the mobile wallet this is something i have yet to discuss as there are other things i feel are a higher priority at this time. But it is definitely something that will be discussed.

If anyone would like to help please feel free to start by creating some graphics / banners / follow our Facebook page and twitter and Subreddit.
Spread the word and be a part of something.

official channel on IRC http://Http://webchat.freenote.net/ #XLCPlus
intothelite

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:36:45 AM

Thank you for pointing that out poornamelessme.

This is why I am taking the approach i am now we have to actually change the coins image to the public before we can go to try to jump into an exchange I mean the idea is great but, as you said it wouldn't make sense to rush it before having all our ducks in a row.

We are working to get all of those things set up and put in place. Feel free to pm me with any suggestions and ideas you may have.

I will be posting updates as soon as i have them and expect to make major progress before the weekend.
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:56:39 AM

after having spoken with original dev and to intothelite, I have to say they speak and act like totally different people..
We will have to see some results/plans/features/etc, but I am not under the impression that intothelite is the same person as original dev.
For me its a big improvement to have someone willing to keep the community up to date and supposedly has the needed skills for the job.

Everything that was discussed seemed transparent and sincere, although words might not mean much at the moment, I do think we will see some action..
But from what i gather so far, this dev seems to have the intention to take us to the next level, time will tell Smiley

cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:08:06 AM

Say what you may cryptoholic you are surely entitled to your own opinion. No I am not the same dev as the lead on XBC. I'm here to adjust the outlook on this coin and turn it into an even better investment then it was at launch.

Skatebird: Thanks so much for your support PM me with what you think you'll be able to assist with we can brainstorm from there.

Poornamelessme: I see you have some more background information on whats up with the connection or disconnect with this coin and the confusion that some people are having due to the past. thanks for taking the time to post some info and help clear it up for those who are still looking for answers.

There will be a website, and it will be on more exchanges and there will be merchants. As for the mobile wallet this is something i have yet to discuss as there are other things i feel are a higher priority at this time. But it is definitely something that will be discussed.

If anyone would like to help please feel free to start by creating some graphics / banners / follow our Facebook page and twitter and Subreddit.
Spread the word and be a part of something.

I'll take your word for it now. I am still filled with FUD, (fear uncertainty and doubt) because of the obv past and getting scammed is just no fun. So as an investor, I really hope you deliver on your words. I wish the best.

after having spoken with original dev and to intothelite, I have to say they speak and act like totally different people..
We will have to see some results/plans/features/etc, but I am not under the impression that intothelite is the same person as original dev.
For me its a big improvement to have someone willing to keep the community up to date and supposedly has the needed skills for the job.

Everything that was discussed seemed transparent and sincere, although words might not mean much at the moment, I do think we will see some action..
But from what i gather so far, this dev seems to have the intention to take us to the next level, time will tell Smiley

cool, i hope you're right and well said, time will tell.

poornamelessme

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 05:13:59 AM
Last edit: May 28, 2014, 05:29:24 AM by poornamelessme

Hey, at least you didn't delete my posts. Myself, a member of the XBC team, and someone else I forget the name of, tried to clear things up earlier in this thread. Nothing overly bad was even mentioned, just more or less what I stated. Yet our posts were all deleted.  Our posts were deleted for seemingly no other reason that pointing out that the XLCPlus dev was no longer associated with XBC directly.

The fact our posts were deleted didn't exactly go over so well with most people. I know I wasn't fond of it.

I'll also be frank. I think for the coin to succeed at this point, the original dev will need to open his ipo-wallet and fully support the coin financially. That means votes, that means a professional website, paying for mobile wallets, and all of that stuff. It may also help wash away the little issue of the original dev taking the ipo money, for at least two coins now, and walking away. There is an implied agreement when a dev holds an ipo that some of the money will be used for the coin itself, and typically also that the dev won't walk away from his coin... like within the first 2 weeks of its creation. It appears dishonest and greedy.
jiapetz

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:48:15 AM

As i have noticed some people are questioning the direction of this coin and to set things straight. I have been brought on as a developer to ensure that this coin meets the expectations of all coin holders.

some of my short term goals for this coin are to establish a team that will be able to assist in promoting the coin through various social media outlets, Facebook, reddit, twitter, i.e.
I plan on building a legitimate website for the coin along with an official forum.
The team will help with securing our spot on various other exchanges in order to increase exposure of the coin and get it out to the whole crypto community.
We are looking to set up an official multipool so people can not only mine XLC but also know that there is a compounding effect taking place which will increase buy pressure on the coin to stabilize and ensure the coins value.

some of you may ask who is this guy where did he come from well rest assured.

I have my MBA and I currently work at an AMlaw 200 law firm in the IT department specifically dealing with IT development i have over 15 years of experience. I have a year +/- experience with crypto and i decided that i would like to contribute my skills and passion to something that has the potential to be big. I have always been a proponent to open source projects and enjoy the challenge associated with it.

over the past 6 months or so i have made extensive connections within the crypto community and i'm sure we will have no problem getting the things mentioned above taken care of in a timely manner.

I registered an official channel on IRC http://Http://webchat.freenote.net/ #XLCPlus

We need all the help we can get to make this coin live up to its name so feel free to join up.
Leave me your questions, comments, concerns, or send PMs and i will get back to them as soon as i can. (please understand that i am a working professional so during regular business hours it will be difficult to respond but i will make my best effort)

I promise to keep you all in the loop every step of the way so you aren't left out in the dark wondering whats going on. I've seen this happen far too often with certain coins and its just not right. Going forward things will be done differently here, and i look forward to the progress we're going to make together!

NOW LETS BUILD THIS COIN!

Member of the current XBC team here. While I am wary of your identity (due to the new account), it seems you've assumed a proper leadership position and have a plan in mind, which is much better than what the original dev could offer.

If you have a plan to revive XLC and take it where it needs to go, then I will support you. Some of our current XBC investors are invested in XLC as well and I would hate to see them lose money on either.

Glad that you've taken the reins and are active in the thread Smiley

Not invested in XLC, but here to help if you need anything (can also clear up the backstory if needed).
jianxinss

Activity: 304
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 06:59:51 AM

if he has nothing to do with it, he should not be posting as it
XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:15:56 AM

DEV UPDATE

Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion over the last few days. I had been posting with my XBCplus account but the posts were being deleted. Seriouscoins confirmed via pm that he was deleting them because it is making some people in the XBC community uncomfortable (we both have the XBCplus password). So I will respect their wishes. That is probably why it seems like I have been away for so long.

Our growing team -

I can confirm that intothelite will be helping with the promotion side of XLC (more exchanges, IRC, twitter, fb etc). This is in no way a revival, it is just part of the development process. XLC is far from dead. We're currently assessing different strategies for XLC. Including more exchanges Smiley

intothelite = XBCplus/ XLCplus -

I don't think it makes sense to create another profile with forum restrictions when I can easily continue using XLCplus. What is the point?

X11 clone Rumors -

I am in no way associated with litecoin11 or bitcoin11 (whatever they're called), I have made it clear that XLC and XBC are it. I would even go as far as saying they are scams and to not invest in them just to prove to you all that I am not involved. Although I do not know the devs plans (genuine or not).

As always, if you have any plans/ suggestions for XLC, send a pm to XBCplus.
XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 09:33:04 AM

The problem with that is he might not even be on the XBC dev team anymore and if that is the case, his actions on this thread and XLC are a bit sketchy. Doesn't do much for investor confidence.

According to what was said by others, no, he's not on the XBC dev team. He hasn't been involved with XBC in some time now really, at least in a direct way.

I assumed everyone knew this from the start. jiapetz  provided a detailed explanation, but his post was deleted.

The only thing I had an issue with was the dev implying that the xbc wallet was the reason for a lack of dev activity here. He has no direct involvement with the xbc wallet, isn't on the xbc team, and certainly didn't code the new wallet. So I was confused as to what he even meant.

And his actions on this thread are already sketchy, due to him deleting posts. That, and unusually long periods of silence from him.

More than one person has access to this account so I am speaking only for myself (XBCplus). I only delete posts which are blatant lies or are off topic. That is it. Sometimes people will find that their posts were deleted because they were responding to FUD. Although I appreciate their efforts, I would rather not steer off topic so I would delete the lot so there is no 'bias'. This ANN thread is about development discussion, not "my coin is better than your coin" wars etc. It is counter-productive and it looks bad for people who genuinely come to this thread seeking more information on XLC.

I was not being held up directly from the XBC wallet, but people I needed to talk to about XLC were being held up by the XBC wallet. So it indirectly was affecting XLC progress.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 04:44:43 PM

Member of the current XBC team here. While I am wary of your identity (due to the new account), it seems you've assumed a proper leadership position and have a plan in mind, which is much better than what the original dev could offer.

If you have a plan to revive XLC and take it where it needs to go, then I will support you. Some of our current XBC investors are invested in XLC as well and I would hate to see them lose money on either.

Glad that you've taken the reins and are active in the thread Smiley

Not invested in XLC, but here to help if you need anything (can also clear up the back story if needed).

jiapetz: Thank you for your support I will definitely reach out to you be it through PM or on IRC. I agree with the current dev as this isnt necessarily as much of a revival since the coin is far from dead as the dev said, it has just stagnated temporarily. This is more of a redirection and revamped effort on developing this coin into what it needs to be in order to succeed. Also i understand the hesitation as this is a new account but everyone starts off with a new account at some point and its all a matter of intentions, I plan on letting my actions speak for themselves and letting you all "the community" decide.
the second part of this previous response to jiapetz goes to you as well cryptoholic.

Poornamelessme: I understand your concerns and I appreciate you giving me a chance to prove myself. At the same time it seems to me like there may be some misunderstandings as far as how coin progression works and how IPO's tie into the coin and the development of the coin. I can also understand the way it looks and see how it would make the investors and holders uneasy as to whether they were duped or scammed or whether the coin has a true backing. What i can say is that for example if you create a coin and then end up being over your head or realizing you aren't able to work on it to the best of your ability given time constraints or other external circumstances then it would make sense to have someone who is willing and able take over working on it and take it to places where you were unable to. From my understanding of what little information I have it seems that although he may not be involved in the coins to the extent that some people feel he should be, he did however supply financial support which is key to being able to make the progress necessary for these coins. I am also confident that he will provide financial support in order to make sure that this coin exceeds expectations and grows far beyond what many of you thought possible.

This is just the beginning!
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:48:19 PM

More than one person has access to this account so I am speaking only for myself (XBCplus). I only delete posts which are blatant lies or are off topic. That is it. Sometimes people will find that their posts were deleted because they were responding to FUD. Although I appreciate their efforts, I would rather not steer off topic so I would delete the lot so there is no 'bias'. This ANN thread is about development discussion, not "my coin is better than your coin" wars etc. It is counter-productive and it looks bad for people who genuinely come to this thread seeking more information on XLC.

I was not being held up directly from the XBC wallet, but people I needed to talk to about XLC were being held up by the XBC wallet. So it indirectly was affecting XLC progress.

Okay, I'll take your word for it, but a lot of posts were deleted for seemingly no good reason in my opinion. You could have simply cleared things up yourself earlier too.
poornamelessme

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 04:55:53 PM

Poornamelessme: I understand your concerns and I appreciate you giving me a chance to prove myself. At the same time it seems to me like there may be some misunderstandings as far as how coin progression works and how IPO's tie into the coin and the development of the coin. I can also understand the way it looks and see how it would make the investors and holders uneasy as to whether they were duped or scammed or whether the coin has a true backing. What i can say is that for example if you create a coin and then end up being over your head or realizing you aren't able to work on it to the best of your ability given time constraints or other external circumstances then it would make sense to have someone who is willing and able take over working on it and take it to places where you were unable to. From my understanding of what little information I have it seems that although he may not be involved in the coins to the extent that some people feel he should be, he did however supply financial support which is key to being able to make the progress necessary for these coins. I am also confident that he will provide financial support in order to make sure that this coin exceeds expectations and grows far beyond what many of you thought possible.

This is just the beginning!

In regard to a dev being over his head, or having time constraints, sure, I can understand that. But this is the dev's second coin. I am sure he must have known whatever was required before starting his SECOND ipo. If this was the dev's plan all long, he is so entitled. But he really should have just been upfront to start with, found a dev team before the ipo, and been straight with people.

If a dev get overwhelmed on his first coin, hands it off... okay, not great, but I can understand it. It doesn't look so great, and it appears as a money grab, but it's a feasible situation.

If he  does the same thing a second time... well, let's just say it looks somewhat bad.

Anyway, best of luck, and hopefully things turn around from here. Again I didn't mean for my posts to be too negative, I was just sort of pointing out the obvious... if a dev is going to take money then walk away from the coin, he hopefully at the very least will be spending some of that ipo money on coin development + promotion. We'll find out, I guess.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
May 28, 2014, 07:14:05 PM

Absolutely, i can see where you are coming from and I would say if it was too negative. Everyone in the community has a right to speak their mind here as long as it is constructive and in a way that is working toward the greater good of the coin and the holders.

That being said lets see if we can spread the word and get some traction by the weekend. Also if anyone from the community is willing to chip in (be it monetarily or by offering a service or expertise) to expedite the process of getting back on track PM me so we can discuss specifics.

We need more people from the community to get involved so we can keep things moving.

Be sure to join the IRC channel and follow on twitter, Facebook and our Subreddit.

coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
May 28, 2014, 11:25:39 PM

Absolutely, i can see where you are coming from and I would say if it was too negative. Everyone in the community has a right to speak their mind here as long as it is constructive and in a way that is working toward the greater good of the coin and the holders.

That being said lets see if we can spread the word and get some traction by the weekend. Also if anyone from the community is willing to chip in (be it monetarily or by offering a service or expertise) to expedite the process of getting back on track PM me so we can discuss specifics.

We need more people from the community to get involved so we can keep things moving.

Be sure to join the IRC channel and follow on twitter, Facebook and our Subreddit.

just tuned in, been busy this last days. i think this coin can do really well with some drive and determination. il make more people aware of it on different exchanges etc some trollbox action!!! lol
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: