Bitcoin Forum
August 21, 2024, 08:38:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77026 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 03:29:28 AM

Thank you coinfello, I appreciate it!

As of now we are only on BITTREX but I am reaching out to a couple other exchanges to see what we need to get the ball rolling.
strombert

Activity: 125
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:10:29 PM

C'mon, everybody knows there's no community and meanwhile it's just about return of Investment.
If you manage to get the ''ball rolling'',  everybody will dump like me, 'bought at 25k IPO.
I would even dump XLC at 24999...

the only reason for new posts in this thread is that the price went from 11000 DOWNWARDS

Oh what's this  .. x11.. wait , have you seen Litecoinx14 already? ITS A MUST!
DEV hops on next train, X11superplusMEGALITE whatevah

Peoples - check DRK,check XC, check for real coins.

Check my engrish - me so german, execruse me, I really want wanna getting coorect spell but.. is me.

poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 05:32:25 PM

C'mon, everybody knows there's no community and meanwhile it's just about return of Investment.
If you manage to get the ''ball rolling'',  everybody will dump like me, 'bought at 25k IPO.

the only reason for new posts in this thread is that the price went from 11000 DOWNWARDS

Oh what's this  .. x11.. wait , have you seen Litecoinx14 already? ITS A MUST!

Check my engrish - me so german, execruse me, I really want wanna getting coorect spell but.. is me.

I agree that I am not sure if there is any actual 'community' for this coin. Even coins that may not exactly be unique, freebie giveaway coins, and similar iffy coins, probably have a much stronger community.

I think the key problem is that just about everyone who got in on this coin did so via the ipo, and some below ipo prices (it wasn't above ipo prices very long, so doubt many people bought then). So there is a huge number of people just sitting on their coins at ipo prices, waiting to get out. They probably only got in, expecting or hoping for an xbc-like jump in prices. When that didn't happen, they just sat on the coins and waited. Or sold for a loss. There was nothing special about this coin, and it didn't even have a decent dev team behind it. No website, merchants, multiple exchanges... no regular things most coins have. The lack of dev activity, and then a switch to a new dev, probably doesn't exactly raise confidence in the coin either.

All that said, it's not impossible for the new dev to revive the coin. It happens all the time with dead coins here, and the coin isn't exactly dead to begin with. The dev will need to recruit a team, make a professional website, and do all the work that should have been done from the beginning. The road to this, in my opinion, would be through the ipo money, as I stated earlier. As of yet, we see no evidence of this occurring.

Anyway, I am mostly out. Sold enough early on to be at a tiny profit, and just hold a very small amount now. Mostly just checking the thread now out of curiosity.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 29, 2014, 06:04:53 PM

If you manage to get the ''ball rolling'',  everybody will dump like me, 'bought at 25k IPO.

Oh what's this  .. x11.. wait , have you seen Litecoinx14 already? ITS A MUST!

I agree that I am not sure if there is any actual 'community' for this coin. Even coins that may not exactly be unique, freebie giveaway coins, and similar iffy coins, probably have a much stronger community.

I think the key problem is that just about everyone who got in on this coin did so via the ipo, and some below ipo prices (it wasn't above ipo prices very long, so doubt many people bought then). So there is a huge number of people just sitting on their coins at ipo prices, waiting to get out. They probably only got in, expecting or hoping for an xbc-like jump in prices. When that didn't happen, they just sat on the coins and waited. Or sold for a loss. There was nothing special about this coin, and it didn't even have a decent dev team behind it. No website, merchants, multiple exchanges... no regular things most coins have. The lack of dev activity, and then a switch to a new dev, probably doesn't exactly raise confidence in the coin either.

All that said, it's not impossible for the new dev to revive the coin. It happens all the time with dead coins here, and the coin isn't exactly dead to begin with. The dev will need to recruit a team, make a professional website, and do all the work that should have been done from the beginning. The road to this, in my opinion, would be through the ipo money, as I stated earlier. As of yet, we see no evidence of this occurring.

Anyway, I am mostly out. Sold enough early on to be at a tiny profit, and just hold a very small amount now. Mostly just checking the thread now out of curiosity.
I sold most of my coins earlier and have rebought. If the new dev gets the community going and backs up the talk, then XLC is officially one of the most undervalued coins in crypto right now. Look what happeend to XBC when the new team took over and delivered..it went from 0.001 to .03 (30x increase).

intothelite

View Profile WWW
May 29, 2014, 11:50:25 PM

There is funding and there will be a professional site within the next 2 weeks I'm hoping (Don't quote me on this just yet i will give confirmation after everything is planned).

As i stated earlier all you can hold me accountable for are my actions going forward from my initial post, Please leave the past in the past where it belongs. I intend to do everything in my power to make this coin go places. I am working on putting together a team and I have someone lined up for the website already. As stated earlier what i need from those of you who are looking to contribute and be part of this community is support and assisting with whatever you think you can help with.

Thanks for the well wishes armin.

Cryptoholic makes a very good point when the price rebounds which it will those who get in now are going to make a killing.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
May 30, 2014, 05:36:20 PM

Lets come together and get the ball rolling. Who here wants to be an active part of this coin we're gonna take it to the TOP!

Who's still holding

And who plans on getting in while its a steal?

We could use some graphics i.e banners for facebook and twitter. desktop wallpapers, designs for t-shirts or hoodies and things like that. Lets see the creativity in this community.
portsofessen

Activity: 123

View Profile
May 30, 2014, 06:21:45 PM

yep still holding and buying cheap xlc  Smiley

i think new graphics on the annoucement page should be a high priority as its usually the first place an investor will look when researching a coin.
new ann page plus an official site would add much wow to the price

some good news - xlc has been added to the mintpal voting list

https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XLC
ElTomeko27

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:33:41 PM

"Litecoin Plus"...for God sake....have mercy please Cry
ShiThing

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 02:41:52 PM

why do you say so?
don't you like Litecoinplus?

BBmodBB

Activity: 154

BTC = FREEDOM IS OUR ONLY HOPE!

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 02:49:45 PM

DEV UPDATE

Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion over the last few days. I had been posting with my XBCplus account but the posts were being deleted. Seriouscoins confirmed via pm that he was deleting them because it is making some people in the XBC community uncomfortable (we both have the XBCplus password). So I will respect their wishes. That is probably why it seems like I have been away for so long.

Our growing team -

I can confirm that intothelite will be helping with the promotion side of XLC (more exchanges, IRC, twitter, fb etc). This is in no way a revival, it is just part of the development process. XLC is far from dead. We're currently assessing different strategies for XLC. Including more exchanges Smiley

intothelite = XBCplus/ XLCplus -

I don't think it makes sense to create another profile with forum restrictions when I can easily continue using XLCplus. What is the point?

X11 clone Rumors -

I am in no way associated with litecoin11 or bitcoin11 (whatever they're called), I have made it clear that XLC and XBC are it. I would even go as far as saying they are scams and to not invest in them just to prove to you all that I am not involved. Although I do not know the devs plans (genuine or not).

As always, if you have any plans/ suggestions for XLC, send a pm to XBCplus.

aside from those two, how many other accounts do you have on here? wtf!!!  Roll Eyes

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
portsofessen

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 04:18:25 PM
Last edit: May 31, 2014, 05:18:06 PM by portsofessen

this idea has been around for awhile, and your complaining now...
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 06:35:31 PM

Feathercoin Plus ~ dude where is it? LOL  Shocked

*BTCitcoin Wales Club*-- message me for details!--///\\\TELEKINETICS///\\can manipulate objects with their mind. Telekinesis is one of the basis of many superpowers that are based on "controlling/manipulating", it may evolve to the point that a Telekinetic can control anything at a subatomic level.
portsofessen

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 07:06:22 PM

Feathercoin Plus ~ dude where is it? LOL  Shocked

non existent buddy just like your mod privileges  Tongue
BBmodBB

View Profile WWW
May 31, 2014, 09:55:37 PM

Feathercoin Plus ~ dude where is it? LOL  Shocked

non existent buddy just like your mod privileges  Tongue

rotff!!! ~ ok jr. !!! ;-) *do your own homework*

cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:48:07 PM

lmao at the 3k dumps. you guys realize only 250k in coins makes this one of the rarest coins, and if the new delivers, this coins price will go 100k minimum. Just have some patience

drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:54:00 PM

there is a lot more potential then that if things could progress in the correct manner.
only 3 coins sold in the 3k range Wink not really dumps.
cryptoholic11

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 10:55:40 PM

there is a lot more potential then that if things could progress in the correct manner.
only 3 coins sold in the 3k range Wink not really dumps.
yes true, but the sell pressure is getting bigger with the price decreasing. You know what that means for the weak hands - inevitable dumpage, im just waiting to buy em all up, been buyin since 10k range lol

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 31, 2014, 11:30:33 PM

issues passing block 20,000 while downloading the blockchain... does it normally hang up here?

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 04:21:28 AM

Temporary site should be up before the end of the weekend. More updates to come!
DearPassin46

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 04:25:19 AM

GONNA to mine!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: