Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:40:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77009 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 03:57:44 PM

The mining has been completed Dearpassin46 you can only stake and trade the coin now.

E-mails are going out tonight to a few different exchanges will post more details later along with responses when I receive them.

Thanks for all the support guys we're making progress!!!

LOTS MORE TO COME!
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 07:00:52 PM

DEV UPDATE

Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion over the last few days. I had been posting with my XBCplus account but the posts were being deleted. Seriouscoins confirmed via pm that he was deleting them because it is making some people in the XBC community uncomfortable (we both have the XBCplus password). So I will respect their wishes. That is probably why it seems like I have been away for so long.

Our growing team -

I can confirm that intothelite will be helping with the promotion side of XLC (more exchanges, IRC, twitter, fb etc). This is in no way a revival, it is just part of the development process. XLC is far from dead. We're currently assessing different strategies for XLC. Including more exchanges Smiley

intothelite = XBCplus/ XLCplus - Im not quite sure why the XLCplus put this in here cuz that was kind of confusing to people.

I don't think it makes sense to create another profile with forum restrictions when I can easily continue using XLCplus. What is the point?

X11 clone Rumors -

I am in no way associated with litecoin11 or bitcoin11 (whatever they're called), I have made it clear that XLC and XBC are it. I would even go as far as saying they are scams and to not invest in them just to prove to you all that I am not involved. Although I do not know the devs plans (genuine or not).

As always, if you have any plans/ suggestions for XLC, send a pm to XBCplus.

aside from those two, how many other accounts do you have on here? wtf!!!  Roll Eyes

Just so there is no confusion I AM NOT XLCplus i also am not XBCplus i am a completely different person who was brought in to help with this coin and get the ball rolling again. I now have access to the XLCplus account in order to check pm's but i will only be positing anything having to do with this coin from MY ACCOUNT which is this one.

You can feel free to stop in to irc at #xlcplus on freenode and we can discuss anything you'd like about this coin. I try to be as transparent as possible.

THANKS!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 01, 2014, 07:03:45 PM

DEV UPDATE

Hi everyone, sorry for the confusion over the last few days. I had been posting with my XBCplus account but the posts were being deleted. Seriouscoins confirmed via pm that he was deleting them because it is making some people in the XBC community uncomfortable (we both have the XBCplus password). So I will respect their wishes. That is probably why it seems like I have been away for so long.

Our growing team -

I can confirm that intothelite will be helping with the promotion side of XLC (more exchanges, IRC, twitter, fb etc). This is in no way a revival, it is just part of the development process. XLC is far from dead. We're currently assessing different strategies for XLC. Including more exchanges Smiley

intothelite = XBCplus/ XLCplus - Im not quite sure why the XLCplus put this in here cuz that was kind of confusing to people.

I don't think it makes sense to create another profile with forum restrictions when I can easily continue using XLCplus. What is the point?

X11 clone Rumors -

I am in no way associated with litecoin11 or bitcoin11 (whatever they're called), I have made it clear that XLC and XBC are it. I would even go as far as saying they are scams and to not invest in them just to prove to you all that I am not involved. Although I do not know the devs plans (genuine or not).

As always, if you have any plans/ suggestions for XLC, send a pm to XBCplus.

aside from those two, how many other accounts do you have on here? wtf!!!  Roll Eyes

Just so there is no confusion I AM NOT XLCplus i also am not XBCplus i am a completely different person who was brought in to help with this coin and get the ball rolling again. I now have access to the XLCplus account in order to check pm's but i will only be positing anything having to do with this coin from MY ACCOUNT which is this one.

You can feel free to stop in to irc at #xlcplus on freenode and we can discuss anything you'd like about this coin. I try to be as transparent as possible.

THANKS!
keep up good work dev, more investors will come through

TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:10:17 PM

I hope this coin can get some community going. I really like the name Wink

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 08:50:41 PM

Thanks for the support all, I'm working as hard as i can on this so any help would be much appreciated. I've gotten some good feedback from a few members in here and those who are active in the IRC channel its not many but they are helpful and have positive and constructive feedback. The more people we can get like this the better things will be. There's no limit to what we can achieve with this coin!!!

Looking forward to going places with this. And its gonna take help from you guys spreading the word and getting the name out there letting people know what we stand for and how this coin is far from dead.

In all honesty it hasn't even reached its peak!

Look out, HERE WE COME!!!!!!!!
TwinWinNerD
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

CEO Bitpanda.com

View Profile WWW
June 01, 2014, 09:16:49 PM

Good Legit Pool?http://xlc.coinsinfo.net/ ?

Don't mine XLC!

It is a proof of stake coin. NO coins will be generated with hashing!

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:08:40 AM

Alright I know i'm a little late with this but here is the link to our Temporary site. It is not 100% complete yet but i wanted to at least get something out there for everyone to see.

There will be constant changes made to improve and complete the site.

http://xlcplus.zxq.net/index.html

Thanks for all your patience and support.

Big things coming for XLC!!!!!!!!!
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 04:17:49 AM

Coming along great. I like how you guys stay transparent by putting the team members there so everybody knows you guys are real, instead of being anonymous behind a screen name like most other devs. Keep up the good work. Is there a donations address?

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 02, 2014, 04:31:52 PM

Thanks for the support Crypto I want it to be as clear as possible so people know what we are doing and there is no room for any FUD.
The donation address is BTC 15231KkGCMQgUbDLge3cDLLmfXLFKLpR21

Twinnerd it looks like that person who posted the pool info deleted their own post thanks for pointing that out though. Also i have a good feeling things are going to pick up with the recent changes and there's only more positive things to come from here.

I will be working on getting the website to a more complete state by the middle or end of this week so look out for the updates as they come!!

Glad to see everyone's starting to come together and be more active can't wait to see where we go with this! It wouldn't be possible without all your positive support thanks guys (and girls)

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 08:10:24 PM

issues passing block 20,000 while downloading the blockchain... does it normally hang up here?

Devs... any clue? I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and tried again... maybe I should try a third time.

Currently appears to be stuck at Block 20500 >> any chance we could get a zip with the up-to-date blockchain?

jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 02, 2014, 10:03:37 PM

issues passing block 20,000 while downloading the blockchain... does it normally hang up here?

Devs... any clue? I deleted everything except the wallet.dat and tried again... maybe I should try a third time.

Currently appears to be stuck at Block 20500 >> any chance we could get a zip with the up-to-date blockchain?
current chain should be 33119  you can create a batch file , > new text document > add the line
litecoinplus-qt -listen
and save it as run.bat in the folder where your qt is
 make sure to select save as all file types
run the new file and it should promp your wallet to listen for other connections and sync with them

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
XBCplus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 12:48:44 AM

The website is almost ready Smiley
Skatebird
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 01:27:07 AM

The website is almost ready Smiley

Wow just took a look at the website and i need to say that its really nice. It give my hope for future !! Good job to all the new team !!

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

▄█▄
              █████████
           ███    █    ███
       ████       █       ████
    ███           █           ███
████              █              ████
█████             ███             █████
██   ███         █████         ████  ██
██      ███▓    ██ █ ██     ███      ██
██         ██████  █  ██████         ██
██           █████ █ █████           ██
██          ██   █████   ██          ██
██         ██ ███  █  ███ ██         ██
██        ████     █     ████        ██
██     ███ ███     █     ███ ███     ██
██ ████       ████ █  ███       ████ ██
███              █████              ███
  ███             █             ███
     ████         █         ████
         ███      █      ████
            ████  █   ███
               ███████
                 ▀█▀

TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

LINKEDIN
INSTAGRAM
GITHUB
BITCOINTALK
drm
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005

View Profile
June 03, 2014, 02:16:18 AM

tried -rescan? if so
try deleting everything (in roaming\litecoinplus) again, backup your wallet in another dir or temporarily rename it, and let the qt generate a new wallet.dat as well.  see if that'll get you past 20500.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 03, 2014, 08:55:05 PM

Block explorer is back up for those of you asking about it.

kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 05, 2014, 12:31:54 AM

current chain should be 33119  you can create a batch file , > new text document > add the line
litecoinplus-qt -listen
and save it as run.bat in the folder where your qt is
 make sure to select save as all file types
run the new file and it should promp your wallet to listen for other connections and sync with them
&
tried -rescan? if so
try deleting everything (in roaming\litecoinplus) again, backup your wallet in another dir or temporarily rename it, and let the qt generate a new wallet.dat as well.  see if that'll get you past 20500.
Not sure which technique worked here but after trying these suggestions on my windows partition and opening closing the client a number of time the full blockchain is downloaded.
Thanks for the help

intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 05, 2014, 02:34:00 AM

yeah, i had noticed myself that with closing and re-opening the wallet it would then catch up a bit almost made me think it might have been something on the network side of things.

glad its all resolved for you.

How many of you are staking??!?!?! Lets see who's still holding strong there are definitely some good things in the works for XLC.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2014, 03:51:34 AM

There's gotta be some people out there staking right now 15% annual return is one of the highest stake percentages out there.

We're gonna need community involvement if anyone wants to see this coin make a comeback. Some updates to come before the end of the week on the site

http:\\xlcplus.zxq.net

Thanks for all of you who have showed your support!!

AlfaONE

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 03:58:24 AM

it should be Litecoin Plus Plus   Tongue

"Together we stand for a fairness and truth"
coinfello
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000

FLAT OUT!!!

View Profile
June 06, 2014, 08:47:20 AM

There's gotta be some people out there staking right now 15% annual return is one of the highest stake percentages out there.

We're gonna need community involvement if anyone wants to see this coin make a comeback. Some updates to come before the end of the week on the site

http:\\xlcplus.zxq.net

Thanks for all of you who have showed your support!!

i am earning free coins everyday, just leave wallet open and they just keep coming Wink
i do find it some what strange as you have "taken" over this whole thing, where is the ipo money, and what is being done with it?
a start would be getting it on second exchange, and i presume there is enough funds from the ipo to do this, its not that hard.

thanks
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: