Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 02:07:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] LitecoinPlus (XLC) / super fast / green / great team!  (Read 77013 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
XBCplus

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 12:09:34 AM

We're only 5.3324 BTC to price 0.1 BTC/ XLC!!!

Thank you all for the continued support and voting!
intothelite

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 05:34:52 AM

we're tied with Feathercoin!!! lets keep the support up guys we're definitely going places!!!

and on that note. I'm going to bed!!! see you all tomorrow!!
BarTeam

Activity: 313
Merit: 250

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2014, 03:01:49 PM

Guys and girls, I just felt right to say, good work! I am currently over vacation but wanted to express my enthusiasm on what I am seeing. I am still voting and I would like to hear from you...

Any concerns? Are you all able to get the wallet running? Is the minting running ok?

What would be your whishes for XLC?

Best to you all!
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 05:49:43 PM

Guys and girls, I just felt right to say, good work! I am currently over vacation but wanted to express my enthusiasm on what I am seeing. I am still voting and I would like to hear from you...

Any concerns? Are you all able to get the wallet running? Is the minting running ok?

What would be your whishes for XLC?

Best to you all!

Already mentioned my concerns.

The coin needs rebranding and also needs another exchange or two.

This MP voting is fine and all, but it's a pipedream at the moment, unless ipo funds are used.

Has Bittrex extended the coin's stay past the 16th? Are there any other smaller exchanges carrying it? Get some lifeboats, just in case the worst happens.
2fresh

Activity: 782
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 07:44:52 PM

^
i have to say i share some of those concerns.
no offense but this is not getting on mintpal like this

..get some new functions..make something new ..implement new things..how can you "hype" this up as you say..when there is nothing to have hype around

most good coins have something unique or the devs are either very very involved with their community or with building a community..im sorry to say but I dont think i've ever seen some promotional work getting done for this coin
no blog posts, no news articles, no graphics ..the simplest things that could have been done seem out of your reach xbcplus..=/

xbcplus ipo wallet (and who knows how much more you have sold on bittrex)
Total Received   $ 16,419.98

I was pretty amazed to see that with so much money received so little has been done...sorry to say but it's actually kind of a disgrace..
i suggest you use some of it for the actual coin...initial investors invest in a coin..not for you to run with all that money and vote on mintpal 10 times a day.

to be fair when i look through the thread you do look more active now..but imho this is not enough yet..i hope you will "right these wrongs"..since your investors and supporters deserve this for their time.energy,support and btc.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 08:19:58 PM

^

Again, nothing wrong with trying to hype up votes, but saying we are number #250+ (or whatever it is at) is really meaningless. It'd take 10 years to get voted up at this rate.

What could be done, and probably wouldn't even be that difficult:

Rebrand. As I stated previously, tying the coin to LTC or XBC is pointless. And when I say tied, you aren't even tied to them in any tangible way. Right now, DCM is tied to XBC in a much more real manner. XLC has as much in common with LTC/XBC as those LitecoinX coins, or Lightcoin does. Any rise for either of them won't positively affect XLC, or if it does, it simply means people are completely insane and are seeing some invisible link.

The coin has a nice wallet, just think of some goal/unique purpose/benefit or something to brand the coin around.  Rename it entirely. There are very few coins and a very low price... it shouldn't be that difficult getting some value into the coin.

Use IPO funds for marketing/mobile wallets/better website and all of that stuff. But after the rebrand.

Same goes for other exchanges. I expect Polo is off the table due the the dev's, umm... 'actions' in regard to the XBC ipo stuff, but go for smaller exchanges at least. If Bittrex drops the coin, at least it will have a temporary home then. If the coin gains any traction at all, spend some of the ipo money on MP voting at that time.

XBCplus

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:50:06 PM

^

Again, nothing wrong with trying to hype up votes, but saying we are number #250+ (or whatever it is at) is really meaningless. It'd take 10 years to get voted up at this rate.

What could be done, and probably wouldn't even be that difficult:

Rebrand. As I stated previously, tying the coin to LTC or XBC is pointless. And when I say tied, you aren't even tied to them in any tangible way. Right now, DCM is tied to XBC in a much more real manner. XLC has as much in common with LTC/XBC as those LitecoinX coins, or Lightcoin does. Any rise for either of them won't positively affect XLC, or if it does, it simply means people are completely insane and are seeing some invisible link.

The coin has a nice wallet, just think of some goal/unique purpose/benefit or something to brand the coin around.  Rename it entirely. There are very few coins and a very low price... it shouldn't be that difficult getting some value into the coin.

Use IPO funds for marketing/mobile wallets/better website and all of that stuff. But after the rebrand.

Same goes for other exchanges. I expect Polo is off the table due the the dev's, umm... 'actions' in regard to the XBC ipo stuff, but go for smaller exchanges at least. If Bittrex drops the coin, at least it will have a temporary home then. If the coin gains any traction at all, spend some of the ipo money on MP voting at that time.

I have given people this option but it was expressed in the thread and via pm's to keep XLC.

If you remember, I was with you on that note Smiley So now we need to work with what we have. Myself and BarTeam are looking into a mobile wallet that would hold XBC and XLC. But no promises.
poornamelessme

View Profile
June 14, 2014, 11:57:46 PM

I have given people this option but it was expressed in the thread and via pm's to keep XLC.

If you remember, I was with you on that note Smiley So now we need to work with what we have. Myself and BarTeam are looking into a mobile wallet that would hold XBC and XLC. But no promises.

If people mentioned that preference in this thread, I must have missed it. I can't speak for PMs, of course, but I see no logical reason to keep the XLC branding. I mean, what is even the argument for keeping it?

A forum vote or something may be a better way to approach it.

I only hold an eensy amount of XLC anymore, so it's not like I'm even expressing these views as a way to increase my own profits. I just can't fathom any logical reason to keep the branding.
cryptoholic11

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 02:31:58 AM

Going on mintpal is a good for further exposure but it will not bring any value to this coin. If you look at other coins that go on there, they see a short pump followed by a massive dump, destroying the value. Better off calling it DumpPal. And it's going to take a few months just to get to the top of the voting list. The best way to bring exposure is by continuous development and unique feature implementation, which will inevitably attract investors and whales. Then DumpPal will add XLC on their own volition once they see how popular it is and the trading volume that it brings. My 2 cents for what it's worth.

XLCplus (OP)

Activity: 19

View Profile
June 15, 2014, 04:42:30 AM

Going on mintpal is a good for further exposure but it will not bring any value to this coin. If you look at other coins that go on there, they see a short pump followed by a massive dump, destroying the value. Better off calling it DumpPal. And it's going to take a few months just to get to the top of the voting list. The best way to bring exposure is by continuous development and unique feature implementation, which will inevitably attract investors and whales. Then DumpPal will add XLC on their own volition once they see how popular it is and the trading volume that it brings. My 2 cents for what it's worth.

Agreed. Bringing XLC to another exchange isn't going to change anything. If no one is buying XLC on Bittrex (which is now larger in volume than poloniex) what makes people think it will change on mintpal? it won't.

Hopefully we'll have a faucet up within the coming days. I have pledged 400 XLC to the faucet (more if needed).

I've been in contact with Bill. XLC is on the chopping block again so I have respectfully requested for him to extend XLC's life on bittrex.

BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2014, 11:30:08 PM

Guys/Girls... thanks for all the opinions.. we are reading them all.. keep them comming. We are for sure interested in knowing how you guys see this coin going forward.. and most important.. what are the concerns of each of you.

Many have expressed themselves.. we thank you for that.

We will continue to make efforts for voting.. even if it takes time...
We will remain focused in bringing value to the coin...
We will address possibilities of innovation into this coin and if necessary transformations..

Not all is immediate as you know.. (science rockets don't fall from the sky) we are still a small growing team. But we are united and we will make further announcements once we are able to commit them.

Stay tuned.. keep voting.. and keep sharing your ideas.

Thank you all.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 12:02:29 AM

I spoke with bill at bittrex and he says he will support us on their platform as long as we are active and keep him in the loop.

I plan on doing just that and continuing to be as transparent as I have been.. As XBCplus  and BarTeam mentioned we appreciate the feedback and are working on making the things requested and discussed a reality.

Hope all of you had a great fathers day weekend!
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 04:02:16 PM

hey hey...

I want to ask ... what some of you, specifically traders seek...

other coins ... with less than 100% profit/day??... or most of it.. 50%...

or XLC.. huge 200% profit... 2k satoshi low.. or 4k satoshi high...  you have your margins.. I am sure.. but this is percentage... =) volume is growing... but for tradings.. percentage.. it the key! I have done all but buying! but I am suspicious...

---- >>> I am not gambling... I have much more over mining hardware... thought my priorities are to XLC... so.. what are your preferred multicoin currencies for a XLC multipool? What are your bets... investments priorities...
phoneled

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 16, 2014, 04:03:10 PM

how about the price now

BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2014, 11:00:17 PM

how about the price now

I am a bit late... but I would say.. it looks good to continue buying...
animalroam
Legendary

Activity: 1073
Merit: 1000

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 10:07:43 PM

Faucet is up at http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/xlc/index.php.  Waiting for dev to donate Smiley.
WestOstrich

Activity: 62

View Profile
June 17, 2014, 11:26:35 PM

Hey devs, this coin seriously needs some trading volume and price support. Is there any way to get a multipool set up, or is this too big of an undertaking. If we get delisted we are all up the spout!.. Hang in there....
BarTeam

HGPUPC addicted!

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 12:30:24 AM

Faucet is up at http://www.cryptoarrow.com/faucets/xlc/index.php.  Waiting for dev to donate Smiley.

Thank you.

How do we donate? address?
jasemoney
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1008

Forget-about-it

View Profile
June 18, 2014, 12:47:23 AM

yes please add donation address(s) to your faucet site Cheesy

$MAID & $BTC other than that some short hodls and some long held garbage.
intothelite

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2014, 02:03:43 AM

Site has been updated to reflect the link for the Faucet.

Thank you!

keep voting on mintpal. --->>> https://www.mintpal.com/voting#XLC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »
  Print  

Jump to: