Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:55:19 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
okidoki

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:17:54 PM

Ok I call a truce, enough with the attacks and bitterness. BC has suffered enough in the past 2 weeks. No more FUD from me or talking sh.t about the devs, I give you my word. Later today I will change the topic of my thread and focus on the BC cards. Whether you like me or not people love the cards and they do help BC image. I will continue to improve the software on the cards, and once I am done with the new site I will promote the card more. This will help BC price increase since I am not making any new cards until I am done fulfilling all of the orders. This give BC another 2-3 weeks advantage. This is me giving a peace offering, and trying to put an end to the drama

Thanks IE. To make it perfect the WallStreet event would be great as well, but I guess this is not included in the truce right? This way many would be completely happy...
In the end one cannot change the past... so lets move on... shit happens...
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:33:30 PM

For anyone considering dipping their toes into LibertyCoin - please do some research first.

It isn't just a clone coin, it is an actual scam.  

Isnt it weird that Iconic and Troise would be involved in something like that?

Remember, due diligence is key.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:35:06 PM

we need a moderator in here that moderates, not just one that deletes messages.
too much bs messages about Cinni, DRK or XBC. There's threads for that...
There even is an Internet Explorer thread.                                                                                    Grin

Yeah if i ever have a thread I will mod other coins out of it. Its ridiculous. DRK is 50% premined. Look at the rich list. BC is way more evenly distributed.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:39:27 PM

There even is an Internet Explorer thread.                                                                                    Grin

Yeah if i ever have a thread I will mod other coins out of it. Its ridiculous. DRK is 50% premined. Look at the rich list. BC is way more evenly distributed.

50%?? wtf

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:40:58 PM

blackcoin threads are only places where idiots come to advertise their coins. if they had any sense they would just join us instead of diluting themselves. There will never be another bc any more than there will be another bitcoin or litecoin
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:42:49 PM

And checking the thread..... i had to double check the title to make sure it was about BC , cause people we're talking more about other coins than blackcoin.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:44:12 PM

50%?? wtf

Maybe i am spreading fud on accident but somebody started a thread about how the launch was set up in a certain way with linux or something and there was only a certain amount of miners and that there was lots of people who had large amounts of coins almost half.

True or not. IF you look at the rich list, you will see there is a very large concentration of wealth distributed over a few small amount of wallets.

Dont get me wrong I was one of the FIRST people in DRK. Got it at 15 cents. I still have some but still, BC is actually very well distributed. It is one of the most fair coins to exist in crypto.
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:46:50 PM

There was also talk of plans to airdrop 2 million DRK, how would that work w/o premine. has been called off though afaik.

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:47:43 PM

50%?? wtf

Maybe i am spreading fud on accident but somebody started a thread about how the launch was set up in a certain way with linux or something and there was only a certain amount of miners and that there was lots of people who had large amounts of coins almost half.

True or not. IF you look at the rich list, you will see there is a very large concentration of wealth distributed over a few small amount of wallets.

Dont get me wrong I was one of the FIRST people in DRK. Got it at 15 cents. I still have some but still, BC is actually very well distributed. It is one of the most fair coins to exist in crypto.

Addresses mean nothing...
That has been proven when 6 addresses in top richest BTC combined their balance a month or so ago.
It is quite possible for any coin that more than just one in the top100 is owned by the same person.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:50:02 PM

CryptoAlts is expanding this weekend by adding a beta test for another coin, as I've slowly been bleeding miners and these nodes aren't cheap, so I have to expand. And that coin will be... MintCoin. They get to be the beta testers. I know that may sound like blasphemy since there was once a big BC/MINT rivalry, but I really do appreciate their work on an android wallet, and I feel they may offer the most long term miners as what is left in their community are clearly long term supporters at this point.

With that said, a BlackCoin based pool will be the first to offer a service where you can be paid out in multiple coins at once by properly configuring your miner. So this weekend, you'll be able to mine either BC only, MINT only, or 50/50 BC+MINT on a single miner. That is the new feature that will need testing. And in the future, when more coins are added, the same concept will apply. Wink

Here is a preview of the beginning.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:51:02 PM

Agreed! However DRK has 25% of the coins in the top 10  Roll Eyes

http://chainz.cryptoid.info/drk/#!rich
RouletteRun

Activity: 451
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:51:44 PM

Thank you... I had enough of the negativity. It is not healthy.

In anyone is interested I have 20 cards from the second batch left: http://www.blackcoincard.com

The second batch will start shipping in about a week. I will be finished shipping from the first batch either tomorrow or Tuesday the latest. Anyone trying to copy this idea will have a hard time fulfilling orders, it is not easy.

As a sign of good faith, I did just go and ordered one of your cards:

Date: 5/16/2014 13:48
To: Komocore Corporation BMAJEGWCgzPrV2zG6iRu6fSDo6xeTahtcC
Debit: -294.107756 BC
Transaction fee: -0.0001 BC
Net amount: -294.107856 BC
Transaction ID: 076cf1592161d0ef2f8149472b5b314e6bda995d1770f71fa9ec3c1128a828f6
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:54:22 PM

For anyone considering dipping their toes into LibertyCoin - please do some research first.

It isn't just a clone coin, it is an actual scam.  

Isnt it weird that Iconic and Troise would be involved in something like that?

Remember, due diligence is key.

lol weird or obvious? Even a serpent that speaks with a forked tongue will tell you not to trust it eventually.
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:56:05 PM

Look at the start of the DRK blockchain.  Look at how a large number of the first blocks went to one address while there was a really low difficulty.

It appears the devs did a soft premine.  Right at launch, they directed a huge amount of hashing power at DRK mining
KingSchultz

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 05:56:36 PM

Soepkip with  the CoinKite gang!

BC to the moon soon!!!  Grin

Very cool! CoinKite is going to be great for us. And nobody can troll about Soepkip's clothes on this one. Tongue

There was just a great article about CoinKite's future plans: http://www.coindesk.com/coinkite-taps-bitcoin-developer-peter-todd-advisory-role/

Seems they are working to become a big force in crypto.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:01:25 PM

Hope we can get back to business now Smiley One of the reasons i bought into BC early april was because IE and many others others gave a picture of good confidence for the coin and the community seemed to be strong. i think confidence has been lacking lately, but i'm glad if we can all keep moving forward together and build back the kind of confidence this coin deserves.

the confidence has been beaten to death, good luck reviving it
says one of the accounts that have only been registered to spread FUD.
did you miss that your master called you and the other minions off?

to everyone who feels this guy could be right:  go and have a look at the subreddit /r/BlackCoin, totally different due to the absence of trolls.

yeah the confidence is totally reflecting the price

The price is being purposefully tanked. A thread was created with proof of this somebody clearly fears BC or is desperately trying to cause a crash (immediate sells after buys down into order book for the past 2 weeks, throttled price, sell walls 20% lower than the price several times in a row etc)

of course you can believe that as you, most of you i guess have faith in this coin, or just face the harsh fact that it's bleeding to death

wouldn't be the first coin to die and won't be the last one. anybody want to deny that?

Yeah except every buy is instantly hit with a sell and walls are placed 20% lower. Nobody puts a 200K sell 20% lower than the price unless they hate money or are trying to push the price down. And since we proved it has happened multiple times in a row, pretty sure its being tanked on purpose by somebody who is clearly jealous of BC.

The drops after buys are instant. Look back over the graph its been happened for two weeks. Instant sells on any large buy. They dont even wait for the price to rally up.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:03:42 PM

The old thread still do not redirect to the new one !
Yesterday someone stepped in here saying "I finally found the new BC thread"

Can't we go back to our 1500+ pages now that the war is over ? It may sound ridiculous to some of you but the old thread was a nice trophy. We had more pages than DOGE and Dark. This was giving us the best visibility.

Still havent digested the fact that the thread have been locked Cry

The thread doesnt make the coin. The price is being throttled on purpose by people who want BC to die. The best thing to do is to buy the shit out of BC hold it and never sell it back. And get miners into the pool advertise the hell out of it.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:03:55 PM

Soepkip with  the CoinKite gang!

BC to the moon soon!!!  Grin

Very cool! CoinKite is going to be great for us. And nobody can troll about Soepkip's clothes on this one. Tongue

There was just a great article about CoinKite's future plans: http://www.coindesk.com/coinkite-taps-bitcoin-developer-peter-todd-advisory-role/

Seems they are working to become a big force in crypto.
If everyone went out and did PR like this, rather than just complain about everything like a bunch of whiny little girls, BC may be $50 each next year.
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:05:33 PM

If we don't start promoting BC more we will totally lose the race against other coins like Darkcoin, Nautiluscoin and others already getting much attention. Meanwhile our "community manager" is driving in lambos and taking pictures for twitter with pink ties...
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
May 16, 2014, 06:09:00 PM

fuckers trying hard now... wonder if they actually believe that they can cause a panic.

Pages: « 1 ... 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 [111] 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: