Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 01:01:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609536 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2405
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 10:49:44 AM

http://www.bitfin.com/

Who's in ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vizique
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:00:53 AM

The idea of this coin OK, just don't know future development

As with ALL investment decisions... Do your own research. Its all out there and people here will be happy to help.

rat4 the developer is making very regular commits and the packages are regualrly maintained, which is by far better than many other coins out there.

I'm gonna wear shades cos the futures so bright....
germsite

Activity: 1009
Merit: 261

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:08:13 AM

thanks for BC  donation number two for www.blackcoinmap.com, if it came from someone here
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:09:16 AM

comment was removed so this has been edited to reflect that
that is not FUD, its legitimate concerns and questions.
To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

So why did you remove the post ??

Anyway..............

So let me get this right, you ask the community to fund it (or partially) and we are told that full transparency about the deal with the PR company will be available (multiple times).

And know you say that ;
1) Those that funded this do NOT have right to see full disclosure of the deal and contract terms
2) As representatives of the community you have an obligation to the community first and foremost.

There are already tell tale signs within that contract that do not sit well with me.
e.g - the $1K per transaction that is to be paid in BC (so not really $1K depending upon how you look at it)

Lets first by clarifying who exactly the PR (Agency)contract is with(Client);
So is the contract with the PR firm for a business(under the pseudo of Black Coin foundation) , the BCpool, Legion Development Group or the BC community??

or is that Privileged and Private too ??

niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:16:37 AM

And again there are x10 post of people talking about trolls than the whole troll community in this forum.
If you want to make sure IE or god knows which troll is influencing the mood and the market, stop reminding anyone that he is still alive.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
paradice

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:19:26 AM

blackcoin dice game

http://black.paradice.cc/

check it out!
gpools

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:26:02 AM

First yoga studio that accept payment by BlackCoin
http://www.gongiversum.com/en/blackcoin/accepted/
acseric

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 11:56:33 AM

First, a couple of things.

Except for his early successes and the Blackcoin Card, IE has been negative about everything.  He hasnt even been promoting the wallstreet event (and keeps saying he will be making an announcement about it - which always seems to get moved back) - currently scheduled for this Thursday.  He either sucks at promoting his own event, or it is not happening.  He has stated he is liquidating his BC - see the writing on the wall - he is no longer a positive force in Blackcoin.  He is doing the same crap he did when he got out of mintcoin.  He and his followers have been aggressively attacking blackcoin for the last 2 weeks.  Hopefully, some new scam pump and dump coin has caught his attention (or most likely, he will announce that he is launching his own shitcoin)

I was heavily involved with dogecoin during the time when the were deciding to raise money for being added to coinkite.  Very strong and respected voices in the community pushed against it for one reason:  they thought that, because of their growing success, coinkite should just add them because of their growing success.  The dogecoin community was more focused on their charity initiatives and Nascar promotions, and went that way instead.

vizique
Legendary

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:09:57 PM

To the best of my knowledge and as I understand it dognip does NOT have any relationship with any employee of MBA.

Get away with what exactly? Seriously... get your mind out of the gutter and learn some respect. Why anyone would want to answer you the way yo behave is beyond me..... however.....
Certain redactions are MY private details that people such as you I do not want to have. So, shelve ya conspiracy theories and sort yourself out.
As for other parts, what in gods name make YOU think YOU have the right to see every element of a business deal? You need to go learn how the real world works.
As and when the information is required either by law or by convention to be disclosed, it will be. Outside of that you will be allowed to see what is appropriate for that time. Not more, not less. As such, at this time, YOU are not allowed to see elements I have requested private and other parties for operational reasons. We have nothing to "hide" but we do not have to disclose all of our plans with you because you shout loud. Impact and presence are created by hard work and labour in the background sometimes and this is one of those times. If the current level of details enclosed so far does not meet your expectations then I suggest you learn how to manage thiose expectations better for your own sake.

Many people need to understand that they do not get an automatic right to see what is going on at every single minute stage of this process.

Anyway..............

So let me get this right, you ask the community to fund it (or partially) and we are told that full transparency about the deal with the PR company will be available (multiple times).

And know you say that ;
1) Those that funded this do NOT have right to see full disclosure of the deal and contract terms
2) As representatives of the community you have an obligation to the community first and foremost.

There are already tell tale signs within that contract that do not sit well with me.
e.g - the $1K per transaction that is to be paid in BC (so not really $1K depending upon how you look at it)

So is the contract with the PR firm for a business(under the pseudo of Black Coin foundation) , the BCpool, Legion Development Group or the BC community??

Clearly one of the biggest issues surrounding this at this time is that there are two parties in the mix.

One party is a group of investors and parts of the community (on that note.. how much did YOU give to the cause? aside from giving it a headache) and as such they have expectations about how their money has been used and with whom. Understandable but as stated before, some things have to play out and occasionally behind closed doors at first to ensure accurate management and detailed reporting when actually disclosed, and it will be disclosed of that you can be certain, as and when it is appropriate to do so and in a way that does not compromise the security or integrity of those involved. I will take a reasonable stab in the dark and guess that you don’t and never have, run a business (especially the bricks and mortar type).

The other is by the fact a representative of the Foundation was present at the PR firms "hiring" meeting. Why was he there? To ensure and protect the "BlackCoin" image and technology, that it is safeguarded and presented in a manner that does not misrepresent it and the work done/being done.

Somehow though, a small minded minority have taken this and run with it to the point that conspiracy after conspiracy is now in effect. This appears however to be a state that exists only in these small minds.

Persistent and rabid baiting of The Foundation and the Investors who were brave enough to put their money where their mouth was is a tragic reflection of some of the people that inhabit these boards. And no amount of platitudes would ever quieten you/them down. As such the best method of managing these people is to ignore them when their agenda is merely to make noise.

I am comforted however by simple facts such as the amount of these people, and that includes you, are in the minority and that the smart investor, crypto owner etc. see's these efforts by you as futile attempts at making hard working and honest people look bad. And therein lies something you might want to reflect on.... you make all this noise "for and on behalf" of "people" in the name of protecting their investment when what you’re actually doing is damaging it. But then if you had actually managed to grasp that little fact we wouldn’t be having this conversation.....

I will close however by saying that we are now entering an exciting time for BlackCoin.

The Foundation is hard at work finalising its Mission Statement and operational mechanics. It has some impressive ideas on ways to support the Community that is by far and away above people’s expectations of a normal "Community".

The Investors? Well you will have to ask them yourself. Although I'd recommend improving your manners as from what I know of a few of them, you're not likely to get a favourable response with the delivery you've used so far.

You need to decide who the enemy is here and why, because at the moment the only real problem I see here is your crappy attitude towards decent people, and while I'm happy for you to make yourself look the fool, I am rather tired of this rubbish. As such you are now on ignore and won’t get any further responses from me. You have eaten enough of my time and I have businesses to run and a Hospital to maintain.
affmees

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:11:23 PM

troiste, just dump it and move on. Your negativity is not helping anyone.
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:12:20 PM

Have a look at the patterns. Blackcoin is getting slowly killed, but nobody cares in the community - they are talking about marketing, new multi pool and blah - the pool doesn't work properly (again!), no marketing till now , coin kite will not have the effect everyone thinks.

The devs and all the people who are making big announcements - stop talking, take your f*cking money and throw it at blackcoin (but, be wise and try to create a constant buy pressure - no pump). So annoyed of this blah blah here (and on reddit!). And if anyone (like me) says, that we should wake up and do something - it's FUD.

I will drop my blackcoins next week, when nothing positive happens with the price - i'm holding since i bought in at 40k, because i trusted this community and thought this coin can get huge and widely accepted. What did the community and the "foundation" do?
NOTHING - bitching around with some community members (don't care if it was necessary or not - the coin got massively damaged from that) , making big announcements (multi pool V2, a bunch of services) and ridiculous  "Blackcast" where they essentially talk about their selves and promoting some shit other people will earn money with.

This talk about "the strong community" and "oh hey we are so cool" "you can rent lambos in miami with blackcoin"-bullshit. These are things we can talk and think about wenn bc has a market cap above 1 billion - not 7.7 million and slowly sinking! Till then we need investors and mining, period. And we won't get that with bullshitting.
gpools

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:15:24 PM

Have a look at the patterns. Blackcoin is getting slowly killed, but nobody cares in the community - they are talking about marketing, new multi pool and blah - the pool doesn't work properly (again!), no marketing till now , coin kite will not have the effect everyone thinks.

The devs and all the people who are making big announcements - stop talking, take your f*cking money and throw it at blackcoin (but, be wise and try to create a constant buy pressure - no pump). So annoyed of this blah blah here (and on reddit!). And if anyone (like me) says, that we should wake up and do something - it's FUD.

I will drop my blackcoins next week, when nothing positive happens with the price - i'm holding since i bought in at 40k, because i trusted this community and thought this coin can get huge and widely accepted. What did the community and the "foundation" do?
NOTHING - bitching around with some community members (don't care if it was necessary or not - the coin got massively damaged from that) , making big announcements (multi pool V2, a bunch of services) and ridiculous  "Blackcast" where they essentially talk about their selves and promoting some shit other people will earn money with.

This talk about "the strong community" and "oh hey we are so cool" "you can rent lambos in miami with blackcoin"-bullshit. These are things we can talk and think about wenn bc has a market cap above 1 billion - not 7.7 million and slowly sinking! Till then we need investors and mining, period. And we won't get that with bullshitting.
why you not sell now you bc now. Cheesy
flipboxx

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:19:18 PM

why you not sell now you bc now. Cheesy

Because I will have to sell with a loss anyway - so if someone would do something serious, i would not have to sell - it's just a thing of reading and understanding stuff before quoting Cheesy
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:22:49 PM

Anyway..............

And know you say that ;

Bla bla bla - conspiracy this, your enemy that , bla bla bla.
More mis-representation of legitimate concerns and more FUD to throw people off.

Answer the questions maybe, then I will have an informed decision.

I so forth claim the title of 'Official BlackCoin (Public Relations & Projects) Audit Community Worldwide' if anyone would like to Join me in an official capacity, PM with me with the title of operations your require - no credentials or experience necessary.
Any BlackCoin project that uses ANY DONATED FUNDS (regadless of %) will be independently audited and verified by us, otherwise it will not have our approval.

Obviously all i need do is claim that position and then majority or minority means NADA, just ask Soepkip.

niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:24:17 PM

Stop quoting him or bother replying , his posts will be removed anyway.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:24:55 PM

I'm not negative, I'm realistic.

I supported this coin ....
LOLwut?
You supported something? you've been screaming PUMP on every occasion while calling others McDonalds-employees who understand shit. Since the pump wasn't done you're just trolling and IE-brownnosing.

Astroxjr

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:25:37 PM

Good idea censor is the way to quell the issues, good job.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:29:11 PM

I don't support the idea of selfmoderated topics. It leads to abuse.
I said that because I got my messages when I was arguing with him deleted also so... wasted time.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:32:50 PM

I said that because I got my messages when I was arguing with him deleted also so... wasted time.

NP, thought it was aimed at me tbh Wink
derBruchpilotPro

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 14, 2014, 12:33:51 PM

Arguing with him is also almost wasted time too IMHO.

So bad censorship is, a thread only full of troll-messages (with always the same arguments) doesn't make sense for bringing BC up.

NEM/XEM!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 [82] 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: