Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 03:08:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 408 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BlackCoin (BC/BLK) | PoS | BlackHalo | Smart Contracts | Anonymous  (Read 609539 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hashpuppy

Activity: 405
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:23:36 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

lol 2 500$ for such job Cheesy
mayby for 25 000$ it could be worth efford

How about you contribute some more 5 BTC....

Hi could you give a Raison d'etre as to why we would need this feature?

What is the added benefit of DarkSend, and would it outweigh the negative impact it could have?

Transaction should be private.  In business, you don't want your competitor seeing all your transactions or doing the audit for you. So IMHO this is a must.
maarx

Activity: 882
Merit: 517

cloverdex.io

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:33:59 PM

... I'm here publicly offering a reward of 5BTC to Rat4 or anyone who can implement the "Blacksend" function or "Anonymity function" for blackcoin within 30 days. ...

What is the added benefit of DarkSend, and would it outweigh the negative impact it could have?

Transaction should be private.  In business, you don't want your competitor seeing all your transactions or doing the audit for you. So IMHO this is a must.

You want it private to public and competitors, but not to government. I'm all for a feature that is anonymous, but can be audited..

.What is Cloverdex platform?.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ANN Thread | Website
Telegram | Twitter
Whitepaper | Reddit
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:37:32 PM

I would agree with StuartGT: if required- we could better use a DarkWallet, as bitcoin has. Smiley

Any resource will add more value for blackcoin.

If I need to buy a kidney, I might use the "blacksend", please keep calm I was just joking. Grin

Dude if DRK has Darksend I think we should also implement "Blacksend" even that the people do not use the resource, just stop to think about the hype on BLK.

Do you do not want to see blackcoin value to the moon? Then do it, go on and make a campaign to implement this feature right now!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:42:59 PM

If I need to buy a kidney, I might use the "blacksend", please keep calm I was just joking. Grin

Dude if DRK has Darksend I think we should also implement "Blacksend" even that the people do not use the resource, just stop to think about the hype on BLK.

Do you do not want to see blackcoin value to the moon? Then do it, go on and make a campaign to implement this feature right now!

We all want that, but it is important in which way this should go. What if we implement a feature like darksend and 5 years down the road BlackCoin gets banned by governments because of this feature, would it have been worth the implementation at that point? And what would happen if we'd remove the feature again? There are enough ways to anonimize a transation right now (CoinJoin, DarkWallet) on Bitcoin, without it being a standard feature in the qt client.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:45:02 PM

We all want that, but it is important in which way this should go. What if we implement a feature like darksend and 5 years down the road BlackCoin gets banned by governments because of this feature, would it have been worth the implementation at that point? And what would happen if we'd remove the feature again? There are enough ways to anonimize a transation right now (CoinJoin, DarkWallet) on Bitcoin, without it being a standard feature in the qt client.

this and that
+1
kris2222

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:52:01 PM

this and that
+1

I agree! Maybe it needs to be said aloud that you can anonymise BC transactions using some services. We are trying to capture different market share from DRK.
coinpredator(return)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:53:09 PM

this and that
+1
Fuck off the governments, Man wake up to reality none government will never accept cryptmoedas, whether BTC, LTC or BLK, because governments will lose power over society with it. Any cryptocurrencie will threaten to their FIAT.

dcm987

Activity: 56

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:56:48 PM

Okay so just to organize this thought, the way I see this we have a healthy amount of supporters on both sides. However,given the amount of people that spoke up and have debated this issue on the stance of not necessarily(but not ruling out) implementing an anonymity factor,I think it would be in all of our interests to pin this to the wall for later,and let rat4 decide of this is worth it or not.if another coder does come up with it first, then we all vote fairly on whether or not it should be added,and those that offered bounties can still pay them out. Right now,just as maarx proposed and running along the MIT project and other upcoming projects, let's just get adoption to everyday people and businesses be our priorities for those that are not deving.
I want to commend everyone for politely,professionally,and healthily discussing this issue; we got a lot of information across to each other for the most part without a whole lot of distraction.let's keep it this way for future discussion:)
Coinpredator, I hope that you still offer up that bounty;while i do not agree this is what our future should entail, its good that you'd be willing to support future endeavors for coders:) thanks for supporting our coin!
Soepkip (OP)

Activity: 476

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 04:57:37 PM

Fuck off the governments, Man wake up to reality none government will never accept cryptmoedas, whether BTC, LTC or BLK, because governments will lose power over society with it. Any cryptocurrencie will threaten to their FIAT.

And this is where we might have a different vision of the future. Both are fine in their own merit, but I do believe that a state issued form of currency can be replaced by a digital currency. Currency is what people amongst each other accept as form of payment, if that be'd USD, EUR, BTC or BLK, or even glasses of water, that does not matter.

████
██████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:04:02 PM

And this is where we might have a different vision of the future. Both are fine in their own merit, but I do believe that a state issued form of currency can be replaced by a digital currency. Currency is what people amongst each other accept as form of payment, if that be'd USD, EUR, BTC or BLK, or even glasses of water, that does not matter.
Don't worry y'all.both of y'all have valid points.govts are afraid of this stuff.but govts can be convinced as well.these two opposing views will come in the middle very soon:)
Wexlike
Legendary

Activity: 1473
Merit: 1086

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:07:59 PM

what a classy picture ! sexy
coinpredator(return)

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:08:50 PM

Don't worry y'all.both of y'all have valid points.govts are afraid of this stuff.but govts can be convinced as well.these two opposing views will come in the middle very soon:)
The future is now, in 3 months a lot things can change! Imagine 5 years from now. Tongue

dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:10:36 PM

The future is now, in 3 months a lot things can change! Imagine 5 years from now. Tongue
I know man.shit moves fast in this land!exciting times indeed:0
Degolep

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:51:33 PM

Don't forge to vote https://hitbtc.com/vote we are 1st!
dcm987

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 05:53:05 PM

Voted.boom
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:18:44 PM

Voted BC !

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:28:48 PM

You truly are a moron when it comes to marketing and management.  Lol. Your coin is the NEW worldcoin!!!

Take a good look. This is you unelected leader killing your coin. Lol
Oh, next IE brown-noser with "concerns".
If you want a coin not to be widely regarded as a tool for criminals but as an actual real world payment option you should not focus on that just because it is the latest hype. DRK will never be used by serious business persons as long as there is still laws.

Darksend and similar are not popular because it is useful, but for the only reason that DRK is pumped like hell, 90% by its own community which for some reason ignores the fact that 50% of coins are premined (proven, and not only made up by some freaks who never could show any...)

If you want anonymous transaction you do not need Darksend at all. It is a gimmick.
And if you read a few pages back or at reddit you will see that many of us do think exactly the same.

And no go back to your messiahs thread and hope for a next round of pump and dump due to fake news.

Oh, and by the way, i doubt that Soepkip could prevent anybody to add such a feature to the coin at all.

morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:32:25 PM

Hey everyone,

Today we've been featured in an MBA article/ Press Release on "Business Wire":

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20140519005859/en/Max-Borges-Agency-Public-Relations-Firm-Accept#.U3oIW42nqbc

Tomorrow there will be an IAMA on our reddit, according to the article!

Please everyone show up for this AMA. It is an opportunity for everyone to talk about things directly with the PR agency. This is your chance to really be an active participant in the PR campaign that all of you paid for! Please come on by!!!!
jdebunt
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1010

View Profile WWW
May 19, 2014, 06:52:45 PM

http://www.cryptoarticles.com/crypto-news/2014/5/19/blackcoinmax-borges-agency-reddit-ama-tomorrow-and-more

Share & Like, gogogo Smiley
Degolep

View Profile
May 19, 2014, 06:53:44 PM

http://www.forbes.com/sites/ilyapozin/2013/12/29/5-companies-that-transformed-advertising-in-2013/

I know its old but is there anything usefull from here?
Pages: « 1 ... 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 [136] 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 ... 408 »
  Print  

Jump to: